A Gift from Her Grace

Story Info
Zelda has an extra special birthday present for Link.
5.4k words
5
8.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BEWD4133
BEWD4133
55 Followers

In the kingdom now saved by the hero who had ventured through the wilds, Hyrule Castle was the most prominent symbol of both the rise and fall of perhaps the greatest civilization ever created by the Gods.

Within its walls, the seeds of a rebuilding nation were evident. Servants began to return and a new royal army had been starting to recruit. Getting back to where it was before the Calamity had struck was quite the daunting task, but the leadership of the hero and princess who had endured and overcome the disaster created a distinct hope and optimism that had this grueling work progressing faster than anyone could have guessed. With the sun now starting to set, it truly felt as though Hyrule was that much closer to returning all the way back to its former glory.

The princess however remained indebted to the hero she had loved and entrusted her body, mind, and soul to. She doubted she could ever properly repay what he had done but trying anyway as his now official girlfriend was as important of a duty to her as any other she now had in life. In this ordeal, she now stood outside a doorway where the next step awaited her inside.

"Come on, Zelda," the blonde girl slapped herself, "You've spent over a month practicing and you've already done much of it before with him anyway, It's no big deal..."

Outside her own bedroom, Princess Zelda clung to the white bathrobe robe draped around her body. In a way, it was like her very first time. Sure, she and Link, the chosen hero, had been fully engaged in a relationship but this was the first time she had even been about to do something so brazen. Even so, after several minutes of yelling at herself, she ventured into the room in the tower where he awaited her, already dressed down to his dark-blue boxer briefs. Muscles adorned his chest and upper body all over with beefy loins that no article of clothing could conceal the bulge that they formed in his crotch. He seemed to be finishing off an elixir just prior to her arrival. If the effects of it were as anticipated, she knew that she was about to be in for quite the ride.

"Happy twentieth birthday, My Hero," the princess blushed, "I hope that you're happy to see me."

Indeed he was based on the smile and wave her arrival elicited from him. Even after years together, talking was not this knight's preferred form of communication. Zelda had grown more than used to it though and found fulfillment in his simplest of responses to the nicest of things. It also reminded her of why she had come with the intention of letting her own body do some speaking to him for once. Especially when he had no family left to commemorate his own birthday with. He had already shown no qualms stripping down to his underwear before she showed up as she had requested. As such, she understood her lack of any excuse not to do the same for him as planned.

"Get ready," her cheeks remained flushed red, "What I picked out here is for your eyes only. I wouldn't show it to just anyone."

As his head nodded along with every word she said, she worked up the nerve to make the next move. With the dropping of her robe and the last remnants of her shame, Link's eyes already seemed ready to leap out of his head when he got a look at the lingerie Zelda had prepared for his special day underneath. A small black bikini-top and thong that struggled to do even the bare minimum to cover her womanly features that still only seemed to get fuller and curvier by the day. The overwhelming ratio between her waist and hips had already been well-documented, but now even her breasts looked to be more than a handful each. Her almost unnaturally full rear end still remained her most prominent asset though, making her comparatively microscopic panties relatively invisible with skin and flesh ready to bust out everywhere. The knight's visage left no doubt regarding how much he liked what he saw, but Zelda's face also continued to heat up as the hero's physique before her was as exemplary as ever.

The princess' face grew redder still as an anxious silence persisted between them. Even after all that had transpired between them, Link still was not the most verbal person in the world, and she had more than come to accept that by then. In fact, this situation was chosen to allow him to best enjoy himself with minimal social pressure. However, the look on his face certainly showed that he felt that he was obligated to think of some comment to make regarding the veritable mountain of skin he was now being shown. Despite her own unease though, the princess understood that the full obligation to proceed fell on her. Holding up a finger, Zelda shushed his quivering lips before they could open.

"That's enough, Link..." she cooed, "You've done enough. For once, you deserve the chance to just sit and watch. No further words are needed. Please enjoy my personal gift to you."

Stepping back just slightly, Zelda took the deepest breath her lungs could while reflecting on her mental and physical preparation for this moment. Tapping her foot a few times and setting her Sheikah Slate to play some pre-recorded Gerudo Town tunes, her hips began to gradually sway from side to side as she got into her rhythm. His eyes were immediately shown to intently follow along with even the most subtle movements of her lower body, but the princess beat back her inhibitions to only pick up the pace going forward.

The practice she had put into this had spanned the course of several weeks. Her studies of the Gerudo women were as extensive as any Shrine or Guardian she had found. The movement of her hips soon carried up into her fully bare stomach. Her hands slowly raised themselves over her head to avoid needlessly obstructing the tantalizing view. Zelda briefly closed her eyes to focus more clearly on the movements of her body but couldn't help opening them back up again to take in Link's reactions to her zesty display. The ordinarily stoic and chivalrous hero sat in transfixed awe at the grand show, even seeming to be fighting back a smile from crawling onto his lips. His apparent joy nonetheless provided Zelda with the courage she needed to go even further.

"Pretty thick, aren't they?" the princess remarked with as much composure as she could manage in such a position while her hero agreed with a slight nod.

While not normally flaunting it like this, Zelda had emotionally matured past the point of denying it. Her hips, rear, and thighs were utterly massive. That fact had never been more evident to her than in this position where she could directly compare her gratuitously exposed body against his well-molded physique. The thong she had chosen felt ready to let her groin tear free with every swing her abdomen made within it. Any attempt to sit on his lap in this instance would have surely ended with excess flesh spilling out over him on all sides, not that she really minded the idea. With as much as he seemed to enjoy the thought himself, the princess, at last, spun herself around to bare her shapely, voluminous ass to him up close and most personally.

"One, two, one, two..."

Zelda counted off the rhythm she had rehearsed in her head with which she was to twerk her cheeks for the maximum jiggling effect. Gaining confidence, she planted her hands on her knees to stick her hips back further and closer to his hungering eyes than ever. Upon turning her head back, the expression the scholar saw on him was worth throwing in a little smirk in his direction as well. Just as impressive, however, was the tent she now saw building itself up within his shorts. Her own intellectual curiosity began to take over in wanting to see just what the valiant knight's limits were.

"Wanna touch it?" Zelda slapped a hand on her buttocks to guide him, "Go on, you can if you want..."

Following her lead, Link carefully lifted a hand to her right cheek as the princess maintained hold of her left. Even with the slightest touch, he found it to be rounder and meatier than he had ever recalled up until now. In her mind, Zelda reached an identical conclusion but also found the same to be true of his bulge that kept on swelling with every move they exchanged.

"It's really something, isn't it?" she spoke softly to him at first, "You know, traditionally the prayer robes by the women in the royal family were passed from mother to daughter, yet mine had to be made from scratch for me. Why is that you ask? Even as a teenager, my butt was so large for my age that my clothing needed to be specially sized up around the hips so that I wouldn't look indecent in it. The goddess Hylia herself had never expected to deal with proportions in the rear like mine!"

The princess's story had its intended effect on Link, expanding the lump in his crotch with every additional word she spoke about it. However, sharing the embarrassing tale also felt to Zelda as if she was relieving herself of a burden she never quite knew she had. Her duties and stature always put her in the position to conceal herself in the interest of maintaining appearances of both the physical and emotional variety. At last, though, she had a companion that not only understood her struggles but shared in them. She had no further reasons to hold back.

"You seem surprised, but there's really no reason that you should be," Zelda pressed further into Link, "Why do you think a princess like me would wear yoga pants on her days off? They're all I can comfortably wear without the need for constant refitting. I just last month had to invest in a new set of dresses since my ass was holding the old ones up too high with how wide it had gotten. Don't even get me started on what it does to me in my daily life. Sitting in chairs, fitting through narrow spaces, it's all a terrible hassle."

Utilizing motions the knight couldn't fathom where she had learned given her refined upbringing, Zelda bore to him all that went into making her rear end the vast embodiment of her sacred femininity that it was. Her hips spread out even wider than his despite his overall larger frame. The vast flesh within her cheeks jiggled like the highest quality meat with a suppleness only found in his favorite array of choice gourmet meals. She whetted his appetite with her most delectable assets until she had lowered herself enough to brush against hunger growing from within his briefs, comfortably smothering the protrusion as she brought her weight down upon him. The princess's ass did all she spoke of to him and more. It utterly smothered his crotch, spilling out across his groin, hips, and abdomen. Of course, it needed to with the substantial bulge jutting out against it from his pants. It fit together nicely with her meaty cheeks and moist vagina grinding against it through the material stretched thin on both ends. All the while, Zelda felt her own womanhood heating up as she kept working him up to his limit.

"I almost forgot that I'm not the only one here packing something big below the belt, am I?" she teased, "It feels so good rubbing all over this fat butt of mine, getting larger, harder. I wonder just how much those shorts of yours can take..."

Now the true test of the chosen hero had begun. Zelda shed herself of the reservations and modesty that her proper positions necessitated. She ground her rear end into Link's groin in every which way she had long deemed unsuitable for a woman of her holy stature and reveled in every second of it. Link's member felt even more massive against her ass than his pants normally made it look. The princess couldn't imagine who it was that sold him on tights as a comfortable solution in his daily life, but that person held her sincere gratitude. Up and down, she gleefully imprinted its shape onto her flesh, eager to find out who or what would give out first between them. At last, a pop tickled her ears of what she surmised was strained threads on his underwear snapping open. The remaining fabric did next to nothing to mask how rigid Link's shaft was. Running its clothed length along her womanhood created a friction between them that was truly intense. Zelda turned her head to find Link modestly adjusting himself but still abstaining from laying another hand on her without her spoken approval.

"Enough, take them off..." the princess instructed with faint exasperation, "We've gone beyond the point where those confinements will be of any use."

Stepping away to give him the space to slip out of his underwear, Zelda also determined that her own skimpy lingerie had also served its purpose. Even its minuscule coverage felt unbearable to her blossoming body now yearning to breathe freely. With this, the couple at least remained alone in the nude, their hearts pounding and loins throbbing. At the tail end of their teenage years, their bodies were indeed still growing and that was more apparent than ever as the young woman dropped to her knees before the hero's engorged shaft.

"Mmmm... you look so juicy, Link," Zelda gave a laugh that came out even more lustfully than intended, "The next part of your gift will be just as fun for me too, evidently."

The knight could only look away coyly while unable to do anything to quell the twitching in his length and squirming of his balls which Zelda was all too eager to cup in her hand. Her mouth hung open uncharacteristically wide and wet, savoring the moment as she readied her tongue to take on the monumental task. His furiously swollen glans looked just as tempting to take some time to play with. The total package of masculinity elevated her excitement to where could see her pussy dripping all over the floor beneath them but she paid it no mind. Nothing could compare to the importance of staring down the hero's gargantuan erection in desperate need of release.

"Oh wow..." she couldn't take her eyes off of it, "To think the noble hero would be hiding such an amorous beast of a penis. Nothing I've read even remotely comes close. What an enlightening experience this will be."

Without further ado, she pushed her hair aside and went forth to take half of Link's dick into her mouth and throat with but a single gulp. Link could no longer restrain the first sounds of his voice of that evening which came in the form of a hearty moan as Zelda's suction bore down on him like a localized tornado with her eager tongue providing the rotation. His raunchy flavor elicited a lewd face on the refined monarch the likes of which he had never seen. Her eyes were laser-focused on every minute response he gave as she advanced inch by inch along his shaft. His balls provided further entertainment for her to knead and roll in her fingers to his great delight.

"Don't mind me, Link, really," the scholar popped off of him for a gulp of oxygen, "This your gift. Cum when and how you see fit."

This offer was partially the result of Zelda unable to deny her own need for relief any longer. Her womanhood was practically drooling for any kind of stimulation with the raw taste and rugged texture of Link's cock in her cheeks only. Not even three of her fingers could match his girth but they were all she had available to give her burning pussy some measure of satisfaction. With her right hand still supporting his member, her left went down to pleasure her folds and clitoris, pumping him faster and urging herself onward with thoughts of the hero's cock buried inside her.

Under her ministrations, the base of Link's penis bloated to where her grip around it was nearly undone by a seemingly unprecedented rate of expansion. Tender gasps continued to eke out of him as his hands appeared to gradually creep ever closer to her rocking head. Despite his apparent effort towards self-control, the princess did nothing to resist him as his palm gingerly found its way over to her hair. The kind girl subtly motioned him to take a more secure hold which he did in as respectful a manner as he could do such a thing. His grip was considerate and comforting even as she noticed the lightly applied pressure to take him deeper, something she had been looking forward to doing anyway.

"Behold the culmination of my research," she offered final warning before moving onto a total deep throating of him.

Doing so required much prior work with her jaw and gag reflex as the knight's length was so substantial it felt ready to shoot all the way down into her stomach. The beating pulse within his member reverberated through her cheeks and neck. Pressing her tongue squarely against a set of branching veins only enhanced this sensation to where she could swear that she felt it all the way down into her pussy. Her orgasm grew agonizingly close as she struggled with her resolve to have him be the one to reach climax first. Ultimately, a sacrifice had to be made as the hand she'd been fingering herself with returned to Link's balls to apply the final touches.

His pending climax built up like an ominous storm. The telltale signs were all there with his pulsing and twitch but there was no telling when the moment would come where he would let loose. Internally, Zelda had to acknowledge his endurance to be all that that of a hero should be. He went along with everything she hit him with yet never showed any wavering in his greater sense of control. His voice remained subdued and his grip held steady. The only thing he couldn't handle was just how much of a challenge his continued enlargement in her mouth presented. His sheer size and hardness were pushing the princess to her limits that only the thought of his load rushing down her esophagus would push her through.

"Cum..." Zelda echoed in her thoughts, "Cum... Cum and let me drink it..."

Link's legs spread apart wider as they both found themselves needing the space to better brace themselves. The hero planted his feet more sternly on the ground, and the princess moved in closer for a better handle on his ever-burgeoning manhood. With this shift in her stance, the knight was inadvertently treated to the most beautifully full-bodied view if her butt sticks out as she labored in subservience to his dick. Try as he might, the mild-mannered knight could no longer keep his imagination free of images of him ravaging its vast bounty of flesh as he pleased. Her gaze peering up at him from below, silently reading and concurring with his wild fantasies brought them in full sync at last with a rapturous orgasm.

Pulling her head in all the way, Link's voice rang out with gush after gush of his legendary semen firing off into her stomach. Her cheeks filled greedily with what she couldn't immediately swallow, seeing even a single wasted drop of the hero's seed as unacceptable. Zelda's tongue energetically swirled around in his rich texture as her being was suffused with his legendary essence, generating a rush of adrenaline that triggered her own badly needed orgasm. Somehow his semen just kept coming and coming but the young girl took it as a matter of royal obligation to steadfastly slurp it up even with her whole lower body being bombarded with the shockwaves of her sudden climax. After what felt like no less than a dozen healthy shots, his ejaculation mercifully petered off just as the dam of her lips was fit to break. Once the last traces were dutifully collected, the princess retreated to drink up his leftover cum on her own.

The hero slumped back after an experience so intense he nearly forgot to breathe, but Zelda took her time swishing his sperm around her puffed-out cheeks. Link felt a shiver run down his spine when he watched her clean off even the slightest hint of leaking fluids before she could lose them, ultimately packing down the entire punch in a highly animated and satiated gulp.

"What a meal!" she beamed giddily, "I pray you enjoyed that as much as I did. I really put my best into it."

The uneasy silence from before crept back in temporarily as both parties contemplated the next step, each knowing what they wanted but unsure exactly how to broach it. Somehow the couple both thought without any outward signal to stand back on their feet simultaneously to stand face-to-face, virtually eye-to-eye with their similar statures.

BEWD4133
BEWD4133
55 Followers
12