A Gift from Her Grace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Link..." she took a step towards him with her green eyes locked onto his blue ones.

Despite being close in height, standing up to him like this only better emphasized the physical mismatch between even his softening manhood and her petite pussy. This did not dissuade Zelda in the slightest as she reached up to share a kiss with his beckoning lips. She wasted no time pressing her chest into his as their tongues collided and maneuvering her legs so his reawakening arousal could nestle itself snugly between them. His hands started out by going around the middle of her back, but, with her encouragement, slid downwards until they found quite the cushy home, clutching onto her gargantuan buttocks.

The girl in his arms only seemed to grow more excited as he became more forceful with his grasp bit by bit. The supple flesh of her rear was like Chu jelly to his adept fingers. As he played with its mass, marveling at how his palms sank into them with soft flesh spilling out all over with not an ounce to be found out of place. This led to Zelda being given quite the treat of her own as his penis expanded and hardened right between her legs and pressed up against her pussy. The force of his erection was so great that she felt herself on the verge of being lifted clean off the ground by his dick. Its length shot out so far that it reached past even her enormous ass cheeks and still kept growing. She only began kissing him harder after this, not to be satisfied until she had felt his towering member rise to its peak.

"Those elixir formulas I looked up seem to be quite effective, "Zelda giggled, "Though I'm somehow sure that most of that is you anyway."

Although producing a sensation no less than utterly delightful, the friction Link's manhood placed against Zelda's vagina soon became a source of frustration as they yearned to join together as one after far too much teasing. The scholar's eyes darted frantically around the room to seek out the ideal place and position to have her man claim her. In her impatience, she could only think to pull him back against the nearest wall, indifferent to how close it happened to be to a nearby window. With legs open, she shot a hand down to aim his reborn erection right at her moist entrance.

"I can't wait any longer, Link. Take me now, with that wonderfully huge penis, please..." her mind had entirely lost sight of her purpose there, not that Link had any inclination of complaining.

With the widest grin on his face thus far, Link ecstatic took her legs around his hips and lunged his dick up and through her opening. Using the well-honed strength of the appointed knight to Princess Zelda, he had no issue supporting their shared weight with his cock driving up to her cervix and his hands supporting the lovely ass he had grown so fond of. The princess' pussy quaked in elation at the shape and force of the mammoth intrusion. Her voice rang out loudly with the desire for more.

"My body is yours to use as you wish," she panted, "Ravish my womanhood with that heroic, monstrous dick of yours!"

After years spent conducting research and governing as a monarch, having now ceded all control, Zelda suddenly found herself in the unexpected position of the one to be experimented on and ordered around. Link started out slow with his thrusts to test and observe the various reactions' they caused. Moving steadily out and back into her tunnel, he noted the points where her nigh controllable trembling. In particular, she appeared to absolutely melt in the moments his head planted a kiss onto her sacred core. No matter how many times he did it, her mind and body could not process the electricity the ridge of his bulbous glans generated rubbing against her walls.

Having her lascivious body wrapped around him inside and out served nicely in keeping Link's erection in optimal condition for every moment they shared. Her figure wasn't just lascivious, it was the height of fertility itself, waiting to sire the promised and necessary heir. For years he would not have even entertained the thought of being worthy to do so but Zelda's pussy fit his titanic member more comfortably than any pair of pants ever had. Her walls undulated and accommodated with him no matter how much he seemed to grow or how deeply he would plow into them. The thought of actually cumming inside the princess would have been seen as outrageous at one point yet, in the here and now, he couldn't fathom doing it anywhere else.

"Ooooh, I want it, Link..." his ears picked up her rising voice, "I want your fat cock inside me, I want your rich cum inside me... Oooooh, I want your adorable baby inside meeeee..."

Unsure what he heard and in no position to try and verify, Link let his instincts run free to dictate his remaining course of action. He held her leg up for even further-reaching penetration and took his hand up from her rear to her chest to provide her shapely breasts some well-deserved attention of their own. Her rosy pink nipples hardened quite nicely when tweaked with his fingers. To Zelda though, all of it was just window dressing to the main event pummeling her insides. The size and shape of Link's manhood had grown to far exceed that of any object she had used prior for a frame of reference and plunged her into wholly uncharted territory. His penis imprinted the most tantalizing outline that she couldn't believe she was seeing sticking out of her belly and feeling absolutely wonderful in doing so. Above all, nothing had readied her to be feeling his very heartbeat itself pounding against her womanhood through his heavily throbbing dick. The realization elated her so much that it sent her into another orgasm right then and there.

"Do it, Link, yes, yes..." the princess purred, "That makes my pussy feel so good. I can't wait for what it'll feel like when you explode. Impregnate me if that's what you so desire, Link!"

It was an offer that in many ways he could not refuse with her legs entangled around him to disallow any kind of full escape. Her walls clamped down to draw his penis in further still, massaging what they had found to be his most sensitive spots to coax the next thunderous ejaculation out of him. His hands soon returned to her backside to hold her close for what was coming. His balls churned as if on the verge of overload as he awaited one last push from her to let it all out.

That push actually turned out to be a pull as she grabbed his head to smooch him more passionately than ever, resolving not to let go until she had felt his eruption commence all over her insides. He fired back with a growl into her lips before starting to blast off his next barrage of semen all over her core. Of course, she kept on kissing him even as she got what she wanted, closing her eyes deeply to focus solely on his steamy seed flooding through her canal and into her very cervix itself. A tingling filled her womb all throughout his heaping release that this time was far too much for her body to entirely take in and freely poured out onto the floor between them. The fluids of the lips and loins melded in perfect harmony as Link pumped with as much semen as he could muster for as long as he could manage, keeping close watch over her heavenly face until he had truly made it all the way through the grand finale.

"Link, I love you so much, truly, from the bottom of my heart," Zelda ended their kiss with a gasp.

The hero nodded slowly but continued squeezing her tightly until he could be sure he had let down all that he had. His mission accomplished, he eased her back to the floor with his arm as support until she was ready to stand on her own two legs.

"My goodness, I don't think I'll be able to walk normally for days after having you bore through me like that," she joked and earned a mild chuckle from her knight.

Though slightly bow-legged with her initial steps, Zelda did finally take notice of the view of the outside she had from where she had been pinned against the wall with Link. Activity around the castle remained light in the still-recovering kingdom of Hyrule, but that fact brought her thoughts back to what part she and the hero still had to play in rebuilding it. A hand raised herself onto her belly to contemplate the greater significance of what they had just been doing. Still, tuning her ears to the dancing music that had never stopped playing from the Sheikah Slate made her truly remember what she had actually come here to commemorate.

"Darn..." the princess murmured, "This was your birthday present and yet you ended up doing most of the work to fulfill my own desires. That doesn't feel right..."

In a maneuver that was both reassuring and absolutely stunning to her, Link casually brushed off her concerns with a pat onto her still very exposed and very large but before looking around to where he had put his own discarded clothing.

"Well, fine..." she cocked an eyebrow as he redressed himself, "If that's how you want it, that's alright, but I still owe you a birthday dinner."

Zelda looked around her bedroom in search of a quick and easy to assemble outfit when her eyes landed upon her black bra and lingerie from just prior, still in highly wearable condition. After considering the time and present population of the castle, she put it back on and headed him off in the hallway.

"Just follow me into the kitchen," she made sure her ass caught the light in the best way it could in front of him, "You can simply watch along as I get your meal ready."

With a brief pause but no objection to speak of, Link went along with the barely-clothed, fully-figured woman of royalty who made sure to strut her stuff with an extra pep and bounce in her step for him to watch ripple through every square inch of skin she had. He may never have been the most vocal of guys but the bulge that she could now see even through his layers of clothing, she remained confident in a mastery of body language that would continue to communicate all that she needed to hear from him, and she would remain focused in ensuring her own body could continue to roar back just as loudly.

"Don't worry, Link," she turned back with a grin and hand on her butt, "There'll be plenty more of me ready for you after dinner once you've had the opportunity to refuel."

The End....

12