A Gift From My Wife

Story Info
After working out of town, I come home to a special gift.
4.6k words
4.06
14k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, my flight had landed. Back home after a week away for work. I never minded traveling for work, but this time felt different and I couldn't quite figure out why.

I made my way swiftly to the parking garage after collecting my suitcase. I hopped in and made the twenty-five minute drive home excitedly.

My gorgeous wife greeted me at the door. A big, wet kiss, and a pre-mixed rum and coke for me. She was too good for me. Speaking of too good, wow was she dressed sexy!

A simple, little black dress. She straightened her blonde/brown hair just how I like it. A touch of makeup to accent her green eyes. Open-toe, tan 3" heels showing off her freshly painted pink toes.

"Sorry, I gotta run," she apologized, "I'm already running late but I wanted to wait for you."

"Where you going?" I asked.

"Girls night," she replied, "It's Kristine's birthday, remember?"

"Oh," I stammered slightly disappointed, "Yea, I forgot."

"I left you some food in the fridge," she said, "And a surprise upstairs for you."

She was grinning sexily, giving me one more kiss before hopping in the car to leave.

I guess it would be fine, I was tired from traveling anyways. Sitting in an airport for a few hours to then sit on a plane for a few more exhausted me. I went straight upstairs with my drink in hand.

When I got to our room, I noticed a note on the bed. It read, "Welcome home baby! Press play on the DVD player and enjoy yourself! See you soon. Love You!"

There was a bottle of lube laying next to it. Oh boy, I thought. What the hell am I about to see.

I laid on the bed and reached for the remote, turning on the TV and DVD player. I anxiously awaited for the screen to come on.

The first shot was my wife's face, she was taping herself, in our living room.

"Hey baby!" she started, "I know you just got back from out of town but I wanted to make you a special gift."

She then turned the camera around, there was Dan.

"Hey buddy! Enjoy!" he added.

"Ready to go?" my wife asked him.

"Absolutely! Let's go," he answered.

The tape showed them walking to Dan's car. My wife got in, I could hear both doors slam shut. He began backing out and my mind was really spinning at this point. Not to mention the shaky camerawork didn't help.

As Dan made his way down the road, my wife moved the camera to her feet. I watched as she kicked off her black Nike shoes to reveal she was wearing black, nylon-material, see through socks. Her toes were painted white, and were clearly visible. She even zoomed in on them for me.

"I hope you like what you see!" she joked, knowing I did.

"Dan and I are going shoe shopping. To be continued!" she continued, then placed both of her feet up onto the dashboard.

I heard Dan grunt approval just before the camera turned off.

My cock was rock hard.

The camera picked back up inside the store. It appeared Dan was now recording as my wife sat on one of those little benches, with four or five boxes of shoes around her.

"Dan helped pick some out to try on for you," she whispered, looking at the camera, "And him."

She giggled at herself.

Dan laughed as well.

My wife put her left shoe at the heel of her right. She started to kick it off, then stopped. Her smile widening.

"Could you please help?" she asked Dan, extending her right leg up.

"I sure can," he said.

Dan's left hand came into view. It took hold of the heel of her tennis shoe. Slowly, he pulled it off. My wife's held her black-socked foot up. Dan focused the camera on her sole for seconds. She flexed and wiggled it playfully before raising her left foot. He repeated the same removal of this shoe.

I love to take my wife shoe shopping. It was always an erotic tease or game for me. I would try to pick out or suggest as many pairs of heels or open-toe shoes for her to try on. Some times she would deny me, but most of the time she gave in. She knew what she was doing to me.

I continued watching the video as my wife tried on all five pairs of shoes. They were a mix of heels, open-toe heels, and even a pair of clear slingbacks.

Each time, Dan would get so close to her feet and toes to show me how they looked. She was modeling each pair for the camera. Then he would remove each pair for her to move on to the next ones.

"I hope you're enjoying this," my wife whispered, before blowing a kiss and waving goodbye.

The camera cut off again.

It picked back up with my wife and Dan now at a restaurant. They were sitting across from each other at a table. My wife was holding the camera again. She showed me the menu, revealing where they were.

It was our favorite Mexican restaurant. We loved their margaritas. One regular and you could feel it.

Camera off.

Camera on, showing two empty margarita glasses. My wife giggled in the background.

"Someone's feeling naughty," she whispered out of view.

The camera was handed across the table to Dan.

I heard him moan lightly. The camera panned down to his lap. It was blurry and I couldn't make out much.

It then refocused. I saw what he was moaning about.

My wife had removed her shoes under the table and placed her feet on his lap. She was moving both feet together, massaging Dan's cock through his jeans. Her white toes flexing in her see-through black socks.

Dan moved the camera up. My wife was smiling. She was definitely buzzed, I've seen that look in her eyes a thousand times.

He panned down to his lap once more before the camera turned off again.

It picked back up again, this time a familiar scene. My wife and Dan were at our house. More specifically, in our living room. My wife was holding the camera as she sat on the couch. Dan was to her right. She extended her legs, putting her feet on his left thigh. Shoes still covering her feet.

"How about a nice foot rub after trying all those shoes on?" she teased both Dan and the camera.

He moaned, then answered, "How can I turn that down?"

Dan then began to untie her right shoe first. Leaving that shoe on, he untied her left. My wife did an incredible job of zooming the camera in on her right shoe as he began to pull it off. There was that nylon-material black sock again. Her whites once more danced and flexed when freed. Then her left.

"Tell the camera how they smell," she said.

Dan didn't need any persuading, he raised both socked feet to his face.

I could hear him inhaling through the camera.

"Mmmm," he groaned, "They smell like heaven."

Dan sniffed and sniffed my wife's feet and toes for the next few minutes. My wife zooming out, then back in. Little moans escaping her.

After time Dan asked, "Would you mind if I took your socks off now?"

"You sure can," she responded.

With both feet still in his face, Dan used his left index finger and looped it into the band near her ankle. He drew it towards him, then up. My wife's sock followed his finger, her heel now bare.

She flexed her toes in response to his finger running up the length of her sole. Inch by inch until her entire right foot was bare.

Dan immediately placed those bare toes to his nose. Eyes closed. Inhaling deeply. His right index finger now repeated the process with her left sock. First her heel, then those toes flexed as well, until that foot was also bare.

"How about that massage?" my wife spoke, reminding Dan of the agreement.

"You're right, you're right," he stammered.

He slowly lowered her feet, placing them on his left thigh again. Then he went to working kneading and rubbing her feet. My wife gave a few "ooh's" and "uuh's" in approval.

My right hand was inside my pants, yanking at my raging hardon.

The camera cut off again after seeing about four minutes of the foot rub.

I hurriedly pulled my pants off before the next scene showed.

My wife was still holding the camera, talking into it.

"Dan finished a great foot rub for me," she said, "And I can honestly tell you that there was no fooling around."

I believed her.

"But, we just made some drinks and are going to hop in the hot tub," she added excitedly.

"Party time!" Dan yelled in the background.

My wife panned the camera to her left, standing in the kitchen. Dan came into view. He had a towel wrapped around his waist. Just then, he pulled it open. In an instant, his hung, flaccid cock was showing. She felt the need to zoom in on it with the camera.

"Someone forgot to bring their suit!" she played along.

"Oh yea, I forgot," Dan spoke, "But what's your excuse?"

He walked over and grabbed the camera from her. Spinning it around until my wife was in view. She too, was wrapped in a towel. However, hers was up higher, just under her armpits.

"Show us!" Dan said excitedly.

My wife pulled her towel open to reveal she was also naked.

Pre-cum was leaking from my cock at a very high rate. I decided to pull my boxer briefs off, leaving me in just my undershirt.

Camera off.

Camera on.

They were now in the hot tub. They clasped their glasses and toasted to a fun day. Dan was capturing the action. They sat across from each other. My wife outstretched her legs, just barely reaching Dan's knees. She rested a foot on each one as she sipped her drink.

I could hear Dan sipping his drink as well.

The camera moved right, showing him putting his drink down. His right hand went underwater towards his waist. It kept moving until it found what he was looking for, his cock. Dan began to slowly jerk his cock.

My wife did not notice at first. She was enjoying the warm water and cold drink. The jets stopped running and the water cleared soon after. It was now very easy to see Dan stroking his cock. And it was growing.

He alternated between showing my wife's face and showing himself jerking off in our hot tub.

"How's your drink?" he asked, breaking the silence.

"Strong," she answered back, then giggled.

A few more seconds of silence.

"What are you doing over there?" my wife asked, finally taking notice.

"Oh nothing," he said.

"Doesn't look like nothing," she said seductively.

My wife scooted forward in the tub until her feet found his cock.

"That definitely is not nothing," she said quietly, "That is a huge something."

Dan took hold of his cock at the base with his right hand. He moved his cock side to side, making contact with each of my wife's feet.

Then she took over. Her feet sandwiched his cock between her arches. She pulled and pushed, sliding her little feet back and forth on most of his length.

Dan moaned lighly his approval. He tried his best to keep the camera focused on the footjob he was receiving.

I watched as her white-painted toes moved back and forth, over and over. This went on for three agonizing minutes. Agonizing because I had to stop stroking myself several times or I would have came.

My wife asked Dan for the camera. He handed it over. The view changed. I couldn't see her feet as clearly but because I knew what she was doing, I was enjoying it.

Dan had put his head back. Eyes closed, facing the stars. Then I started to hear whimpers through the screen. They were coming from my wife. She was sliding her feet faster.

This view lasted about two more minutes. My wife scooted forward more.

With her right foot, she pinned Dan's cock to his stomach. She had her entire foot pushing it. It began moving up and down slowly. When her toes reached his cockhead, she tried to grab it with her toes. When her toes went down, she would flex them all over his balls.

"Take the camera back," my wife suggested, "He'll like your view better."

Much better view, I thought.

Her foot was dwarfed by the size of his cock. Up and down, up and down. My wife moved her foot beautifully.

"We should move this party inside," Dan spoke.

"Oh yea?" she questioned.

"Mmhmm," he replied.

My wife removed her foot from his cock. Dan raised the camera just in time to catch my wife moving towards him. She slid up onto his left leg, looking directly into the camera.

"Baby, would it be ok for Dan to fuck me tonight since you're not home?" she asked.

There was a brief pause.

"Mmm," she continued, "Thank you, and I love you too."

She kissed the camera lens.

Then I heard her kiss Dan. The camera faced forward. Mostly showing the privacy panel, and the night sky.

My wife's left arm making movements. I can only guess she had Dan's hard cock held with her hand, stroking him. The sound of the water splashing added to my theory.

"Let's just get a quick feel," she spoke softly.

Dan pulled the camera back to make room as my wife straddled his lap. Her face was directly in front of the lens now.

I could see her fidgeting.

I was using my pre-cum as lube to stroke myself.

Based on her body position, she had her arms up, around his neck. Dan aimed the camera down briefly. My wife was moving her hips up an down his shaft with her pussy, grinding her clit against it.

"You ready?" she whispered.

"Of course," he responded.

My wife raised up, then lowered her pussy entrance at the tip of his cockhead. Slowly, she wiggled in small circles until it split her open and penetrated her.

"Mmmm, fuck," she said softly.

Dan raised the camera back up. My wife's face said everything I needed to know. Eyes closed. Biting her lower lip. Facial expressions of whimpers as she lowered herself onto his cock more.

Another inch down and her mouth opened, forming an 'O' shape.

Dan showed me her breasts before he lunged forward and sucked on her right nipple.

My wife got into a steady rhythm riding his cock. Lots of "mmm's" and "oohh's."

"You feel amazing," Dan told her.

"So do you," she said, "I'm already close. We should go inside."

Camera off.

I decided to stop touching myself or I was going to cum.

Camera on.

They were now in our bedroom. Dan still had the camera. He was standing at the foot of the bed. My wife walked in, naked. She was smiling at the camera. As she got to Dan, she dropped to her knees. He panned down with the camera to show me.

My wife began sucking his huge, hard cock. First, with no hands. Then with one hand, then both. She would take a break from sucking, running her tongue from his tip down to his balls. She spent some time lapping up his engorged, smooth balls.

This view was breath-taking.

My wife is a petite thing. At 5'0" and 104lbs, naturally everything about her is on the small side. This includes her head. As she worked over his balls with her mouth and tongue, her face almost disappeared under Dan's big cock. It was longer in length.

In fact, I could see some of her saliva getting into the hair on her head.

Both Dan and my wife were exchanging moans. It was as if my wife was making love to his cock with her mouth.

I almost came without even touching myself.

Finally, she came up for air, using both hands to stroke him, "Are you close yet?"

"This is the best blowjob I've ever had," Dan responded, "But no, not yet."

"Let's get on the bed," my wife suggested.

"Ok," he said.

"Give me the camera," she continued.

Taking it from Dan, she looked directly into the lens, "I hope you're enjoying this surprise!"

My wife then carefully placed the camera on my dresser. The view was at the bottom of the bed, on a slight angle. As she set it up, I could see Dan lay on the bed in the background. His head was furthest from the camera.

She joined him seconds later.

"Let's 69," Dan requested.

"Mm, good idea," my wife replied.

She crawled over him and turned herself around. His hands guided her ass down to his face until his tongue could reach her pussy. My wife sat up straight momentarily, letting Dan taste her. I could see her hips rolling front to back.

"Mmm," she moaned, "That feels so good."

She then fell forward, ending with her head by his crotch. My wife used both hands and interlocked her fingers around the base of his cock. Aiming it straight up, she began sucking him again.

My view showed just how much, or should I say how little, of his cock she was able to fit in her mouth. The camera was about five feet away from the action.

Her slurping and sucking noises were getting louder. Dan was also getting louder with his tongue lashing of her pussy.

This scene went on for a few more minutes. I still held back from touching myself.

"I need to fuck you," Dan said, "I'm getting close."

"Mmm ok," my wife agreed, "I want to feel you inside me. I'm close too."

My wife scooted down his body. Her pussy hovering past his chest, then stomach, stopping near his oversized shaft.

She steadied his cock with her left hand as she prepared to ride him reverse cowgirl. I could see the tip of his cock begin to push past her slit. Her facial expression was erotic.

My wife took more and more of his hung cock inside her with each rock of her hips. Back and forth, back and forth. Finally, she bottomed out.

Dan was holding his head up with both hands, watching her engulf him with her wet, married pussy.

Her hands moved to his ankles, holding them to steady herself. He subconsciously gave her ass a playful smack. Then another.

I was now sitting in the exact same spot Dan was in the video, fucking my wife. I could almost see it without the camera. My cock twitched.

She rolled her hips slowly for a bit.

"I love feeling this full," she told him.

"And I love how your pussy squeezes my cock," Dan said.

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna cum already," she admitted.

"Cum for me," he urged, "Cum on my big cock."

My wife's hips moved a little faster.

"Uuhhh!" she moaned, "Uuhhh!"

"That's it. Cum all over me," he said.

"Oh shit! Uuhhh!" she continued.

"Mmhmm," Dan moaned back, now grabbing and squeezing her ass with both hands.

He was pushing her and pulling her on his cock faster.

"Oh fuck yes!" she cried out.

"Fuck me," he said sternly, "Fuck me."

"Mmm...mmm...mmmm!" my wife moaned in approval.

I could hear the squishy sounds of her juices as she orgasmed.

"Holy shit that was a quick one," she panted, orgasm subsiding.

"Keep going," Dan replied, "Let's get you to do it again."

"Mmm," she was still panting, "Fuck me from behind."

Dan sat up as my wife continued to slowly rock her hips. He wrapped his right arm around her waist and pushed up with his hips, lifting her slightly.

They were able to move into the doggy position while keeping his cock buried inside her pussy.

My wife was bent over my side of the bed. Dan stood on the floor behind her. He held her hips as he began to fuck her slowly.

"Go slow," she warned, "You're so big."

"I'll go slow if you want," he assured her.

He kept thrusting slowly. Long strokes. Dan was giving her pussy his entire length each time.

"Mm that feels good," my wife said softly.

"Yes it does," he teased, "You like it?"

"Mmhmm," she moaned.

"What did you say?" he asked, pausing his thrusts, "I couldn't hear you."

"Mmhmm!" she moaned louder, "Fuck me....please!"

"What do you want?" he asked louder, pushing in half of his cock.

"Fuck me!" my wife begged, "Fuck me with your big cock!"

"That's it," he began pumping faster, and harder.

"Uuhh....uuhh....uuhh," she moaned with each one.

Dan looked over his left shoulder to the camera. He smiled and gave a thumbs up.

He started to really fuck my wife hard and fast.

"You're so fucking wet," he told her.

"Oh shit shit shit!" she groaned.

"Come on. Cum for me again," he encouraged her.

"Yes..yes..yes!" she moaned, "Here I cum!"

Dan pumped even faster.

My wife orgasmed again. This one lasting longer than the first one.

He could sense her orgasm passing, so he slowed down to a more steady pace.

Once my wife was done cumming, she came to a bit. She now looked over at the camera. Big smile on her face, blowing a kiss. Then she lifted her left foot up and extended it to the camera a bit. She tried to show me her white-painted toes.

12