A Gift From My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was quick to react. He grabbed her ankle and pulled her foot up as far as he could. He then reached and grabbed her right one too.

He withdrew his cock from my wife, revealing it coated in her juices. Dan pushed her feet together around his long cock and started to fuck them. My wife fell forward on the bed from the force.

She was now lying flat on the bed, her knees bent up. I watched as Dan fucked her feet for a few minutes. I've seen this countless times, but never on video. It was a completely different experience.

"Are you gonna cum on my feet?" she asked.

"Mmhmm," he stammered, never slowing his thrusts.

Dan was fucking her soles like a man possessed.

I was awestruck and totally focused on watching that screen.

"Did you cum yet?" my wife's voice snapped me back to reality.

I must have looked like a deer in headlights. She giggled.

"Well, did you?" she pressed.

"Uh, no," I stammered, "Not yet."

She walked over from the doorway to my side of the bed.

"How long have you been home?" I asked.

"Just now," she said calmly, "There was no girls night. I just wanted to give you some time to enjoy my surprise for you."

She bent down and gave me a kiss. I kissed back. My cock twitched again. Pre-cum was leaking steadily.

"Do you want to cum?" she said, breaking our kiss.

I just nodded my head.

She kissed me again, this time grabbing a hold of my cock with her left hand.

My whole body jolted in response.

She pulled back from our kiss again, "Oh wow!"

"Mmm, sorry," I mumbled.

"You must have worked up a big load," she teased.

"Yea, I think it's gonna be a big one," I offered.

I looked past her head and saw Dan on the screen.

"I'm really close," he warned.

"Mmm ok," my wife responded, "Cum all over my little soles."

Dan stopped fucking her feet held his cock with his right hand. My wife held her feet just below his balls.

He stroked the length of his cock twice and began spraying his cum all over her soles.

"Uhh...mmm...uhh!" he groaned as jet after jet of cum sprayed out onto my wife's feet.

My wife was watching my eyes this whole time.

"Do you want to cum on my soles babe?" she asked me.

"Yes!" I answered quickly.

I jumped up off the bed. I guided my wife down, onto her stomach. She scooted herself forward until just her feet were hanging off the side. She was still wearing her heels.

I knelt down quickly, popping off her left heel first, then her right.

It was like Christmas morning, unwrapping the most sexy, beautiful present a guy who loves feet could ask for.

Those soles were now presented to me. Wanting my cum on them.

"Cum on my soles babe," she teased, "I know how much you love them."

"Mmmm!" I groaned loudly.

I lathered my hand with all the pre-cum I had. I fisted the head of my cock for maybe five seconds before I shot the biggest load of cum I've had in a long time.

My wife held those soft, little soles steady for me. Rope after rope splashed onto each foot. Some with such force it splattered off.

"That's it babe," she encouraged me, "Get all that cum out and on my feet."

I kept jerking until I had nothing left.

My wife's feet were covered in my cum. It was pooling up in her arches and in between her toes.

I looked over to the TV one last time. Dan had grabbed the camera from the dresser and walked over to the bed. He focused in on my wife's feet covered in his cum. It was a huge load, his cum was everywhere.

I then looked down at my wife's feet right there in front of me. It was a proud moment. I was convinced that I had dumped a bigger load of cum onto her soles.

It was a bit surreal. I was in the exact same spot, my wife laying the exact same way.

"Feel better now?" she asked, breaking the silence.

"Much," I answered back.

I went to the bathroom to get a warm, wet towel to clean off myself and her feet. When I returned, my wife had removed her dress. She was laying on the bed, face down, in just her panties.

"Mmm," I said surprised, "You are so sexy."

"Yea?" she questioned, "Do you want to taste me?"

"I'd love to," I quickly replied.

"Mm, that's good," she continued, "Because I need to tell you about the next day with Dan."

I finished cleaning her feet until all of my cum was gone. She rolled over onto her back. I stood on the side of the bed. My wife pulled her red, lace panties to one side, flashing me her pussy.

I climbed up between her legs. I began taking slow licks. She held my head with her left hand as she kept her pussy exposed with her right. I couldn't wait and pulled them off aggressively.

Before I started to lick her again I said, "Go on, tell me what else you did."

I listened for the next twenty or thirty minutes as my wife confessed to me about her and Dan. She told me where they fucked, how they fucked, and how much they fucked. It seemed like he moved in for the few days I was gone.

There were times she struggled

to talk with my oral assault I took on her pussy. She had a handful of smaller orgasms while I tongued and fingered her.

After she had enough and finished telling me her stories, I stopped. We curled up in bed together, naked. Just before falling asleep, she whispered to me, "Maybe tomorrow you can watch the second video."

My cock grew instantly.

12