A Gift from Tom

Story Info
Sydney dominates Tom in the outdoors.
1.6k words
4.17
9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydney was headed for the remote wildlife Area. She was meeting Tom at the isolated parking lot. He had messaged her that he had a gift for her. Assuming it was something sexual and trying to imagine what it was, her pussy was tingling as she drove. She turned north onto the access road, which had a sign warning it was a dead end road. After going by two farms the pavement turned to gravel. Sydney swerved back and forth avoiding the potholes. 100 yards later she came to the turn-around. Trees surrounded a good part of the lot. She parked on the west edge- the part more shielded from the road. The lot was empty other than her car.

Sydney was a beautiful, sexy woman. Average height. Some might call her a bit overweight, but she had perfect, sexy curves. Nice breasts. Strong shapely legs. Hair dyed a sexy auburn and deep brown eyes. She was 50 years old. Tom was 65, six feet tall, 240 pounds, graying hair.

She walked to the east edge of the small parking lot where she had a better view of the road. A few minutes later she saw Tom's minivan approaching on the gravel. He pulled in next to her car and cut his engine. Sydney walked to him as he got out of his car and they embraced in a strong hug. Sydney felt her tits press against him and knew that he would be enjoying that. Which got her a bit more excited.

Tom reached into his car, pulled out a wrapped gift, and handed it to her. "For my wonderful Sydney," he said. Sydney tore off the wrapping paper and revealed an unmarked box. She opened the box. Inside were a dildo, a strap-on harness, and a bottle of lube. "You told me you wanted to ass fuck me outdoors."

Sydney replied, "So I did. I take it today is the day?"

"Only if you want to take over from here."

Sydney examined the harness. It looked like Tom had prepared it- or almost so. She turned away from Tom, lifted her dress, and peeled off her panties. She stepped through the leg opening that was already buckled and pulled the harness up. She ordered, "Hold up my skirt, Tom." He eagerly did so. She inserted the dildo through the hole in the harness and, holding the front of the harness above the dildo with one hand, she reached for the loose strap. "Help me keep this tight while I buckle it." Tom reached around her waist and held the dildo tight against her pussy area while she pulled the strap tight and buckled it. As she reached over to tighten the first side a notch she said, "It feels to me like you are enjoying this already." She reached back and pinched Tom's cock through his pants. "In any case, I am the boss now."

Tom released Sydney's dress and she turned to face him. The front of her dress stuck out, draped over her new cock. She said, "Down on your knees, now. I want to see you sucking my cock." Tom lifted her dress over the dildo and took the tip in his mouth, and sucked it, holding it with his mouth and tongue so he could push on it. Sydney enjoyed feeling the dildo base and balls push on her pussy. Tom released it and made a show of licking up and down the shaft, his eyes on hers the whole time. Sydney liked the view. "You want to get it nice and sloppy."

Sydney pulled away, picked up the lube, and ordered, "Get up, remove your pants, and lean over the hood of my car." A pause. "Underwear also." He did so and Sydney saw the base of a buttplug at his asshole. She laughed, "What have we here?"

"I thought it would be better if I came prepared."

"Good thinking." Sydney twisted and removed the plug. His anal opening remained somewhat open. Sydney squirted a liberal amount of lube on Tom's ass above his hole. She spread it down and around his gaping opening. And then into it with her middle finger spreading the lube around inside. She also spread some on her strap-on cock. Tom held his butt cheeks apart.

She lifted her skirt, positioned the dildo head at his asshole, and slowly entered him. She felt resistance when it encountered his anal ring. For more control Sydney reached down and grabbed the shaft. With small in-out and slight twisting motions, she worked the head into Tom's ass. She felt him grimace and heard a quiet grunt. The dildo was thicker than the buttplug had been. She slowly pushed the six inch shaft all the way in. She continued on, fucking him slowly. At each full penetration her end of the dildo pressured her pussy, teasingly. She felt her pussy get wetter.

"That's a good Tom. You're taking my cock real good. Keep that ass nice and relaxed. God, this is so fricking hot."

Tom moaned, "Mmmm, yes."

Sydney sped up her motion and increased the impact of each stroke. Now her hips slammed hard into Tom's ass. The dildo base slammed back against her cunt. The feeling of dominance and control excited her even more than the impact itself. Her pussy was leaking juices as she enjoyed the action. Tom moaned with pleasure.

"You like the way I fuck your ass with my big cock?"

More moans from Tom, "Oh, yes, my slutty Sydney."

She replied, "Oh Tom, you're the slutty bitch now. My slutty bitch." And a few thrusts later, "Oh, my, you have a nice ass for an old guy."

He reached down and started stroking his erection. Sydney slapped away his hand. "None of that yet." He placed both hands on the car hood. She continued to roughly fuck his ass. She was thoroughly enjoying this, wanting it to last a long time, but after a time she was ready for a change.

Sydney pulled out. She said, "I want to watch your face as I fuck you. Go open the back of your van and sit on the bumper. Then lay back into the van." After Tom did so Sydney stepped between his legs. "Lift your legs into the air. You can hold them up with your hands."

With his hands grabbing behind his knees and his legs in the air, Sydney pushed her shaft into his asshole again. It went in easier this time and she was quickly able to resume her faster, harder strokes. Again she was enjoying both the physical feeling of the pounding on her pussy and the feeling of dominance. Tom's erection and the look on his face showed that he was relishing her pounding.

"Oh Tom, take my cock like the little slut I know you are. I love slamming this prick into you."

Tom moaned some more. "Oh yes Sydney, I am your slut."

After a few minutes she reached down and grabbed his cock. As she continued to pound into his ass, she rubbed his precum around his cock head with her thumb as she gripped his shaft with her fingers. He moaned with pleasure. She pumped his prick in time with her thrusting.

Sydney felt the wonderful waves of an impending climax. She increased both her rate and her force of thrusting. Her impacts were so forceful that Tom was grunting on each impact. The intensity of Sydney's pleasure increased with each slam into his ass. Her thighs slapped loudly into his. Then a moment of intense pleasure. Her body shuddered and she gave a loud shout. "Oh, Tom slut, fuck, fuck, fuck!" She felt her pussy release a burst of juices as she orgasmed.

As she orgasmed, Tom's cock exploded in her hand. His cum puddling on his stomach. His prick pulsed in her hand as he continued to cum. As her pace slowed she felt her own cum running down her thighs. She pulled her cock out.

Sydney bent over and licked the cum off Tom's stomach. She rolled the salty cum around in her mouth. "Mmm, tasty," she said. "I think you need a taste." She leaned over him and their mouths met, some of his cum dripping from her mouth into his. She moved back down and took his now soft cock into her mouth. She ran her tongue around it as she sucked him clean.

"Now it's my turn! My little slut can clean me." Sydney unbuckled and removed the strap-on harness. She tossed it into the van. "I'll let you take that and clean it." She grabbed his hand, pulled him up, and sat on the bumper herself. Without needing further instruction Tom went to his knees and started licking her inner thighs, cleaning up her drips of cum. When he reached her pussy he thoroughly licked her juices off her pussy lips before running his tongue through her slit. He licked and sucked until she was clean.

They stood. Tom put on his underwear and pants. He picked up her panties and held them out to her. She took them, wiped her thighs and pussy area, handed them back, and said, "Keep them. You can add them to your collection." She smoothed her dress.

"Thank you." He took them from her.

Sydney said, "I really need to get going." She walked to her car. Tom walked with her telling her how wonderful he thought she was. They shared a final embrace and Sydney slid into her driver's seat and shut the door. She started her car and headed out of the lot. As she drove away she watched Tom in her rear view mirror. He buried his nose and face in her panties. Holding them there he picked up the dildo and, harness still hanging from it, brought the base end of it- where her pussy had been pressing minutes before- to his mouth.

Sydney smiled as she drove away.