Not The Usual Date Night

Story Info
Couple meets a woman who fulfills all their desires and more.
4.3k words
4.44
23.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers

It seemed like just another ordinary Saturday date night when we made our way to Insignia for some steak and wine and laughter, but it would be a night to remember for both of us by the time it ended and the next morning began. When we arrived at the restaurant our table wasn't ready yet, so we found a spot at the bar and each had a glass of wine. I had my hand on your lower back and you had your hand around my waist as we laughed and joked like we always do. Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed a pretty brunette woman in a light purple dress looking in our direction. She smiled at you and you smiled back and then looked at me. I said, "I think she likes you!"

You replied, "I think she does too, and I wouldn't mind finding out just how much she liked me if you were OK with that."

A bulge was forming in my jeans at that thought and I discretely moved your hand there so you knew exactly how I felt about that idea. We had sometimes fantasized about you being with another woman while we were in the heat of the moment and it usually sent you over the edge very quickly, but this was suddenly very real because you thought she was hot and you liked being stared at. I motioned for her to come over and join us and she slowly made her way over to our bar space. I introduced myself and said this is my girlfriend, Sue.

She reached for your hand and said, "It's really nice to meet you, Sue. I'm Elena. You have beautiful eyes, and I'm sorry for staring at you, but your breasts look amazing in that top."

You laughed and said, "Thank you. I like your dress. You have really nice legs."

I was enjoying this scene way too much and got lost in my thoughts when the hostess came over to tell us that our table was ready. I asked Elena if she was meeting someone here for dinner and she said, "I was actually supposed to meet a girlfriend, but she just texted me that her babysitter canceled so it looks like I'm solo."

I made eye contact with you to see if you were OK with me asking her to join us for dinner and I could tell by your grin that you wanted to see how this night was going to play out. I asked the hostess if she could add a place setting to our table, and she said that wasn't a problem at all.

Elena objected and said, "No, don't be silly. You two enjoy your date night; you don't need a third wheel." But you immediately told her that we go out together all the time and it would be fun to continue our conversation and share some wine.

She said, "Are you sure?"

You replied, "I am positive. I just hope Steven doesn't get too jealous if you keep staring at my chest like that!"

We all laughed and I said, "I don't mind at all. I know I'll be seeing them later so it's all good by me."

Elena followed the hostess to our booth and I followed you and cupped your ass along the way. I could tell you were feeling extra frisky tonight and I was starting to wonder if we were going to end up inviting Elena back to our house once our meal was over. Normally you're so shy, but tonight you were very outgoing and flirty. I think it had something to do with the wine, and something to do with your attraction to this pretty brunette. I sat to your left and Elena squeezed in the booth on your right side. Our servers brought over the wine list and our menus and told us about the specials. You were laughing with her about not understanding the broken English when they walked away, and said, "I always get the same thing every time we come here, but I know what I like, so why try something new?"

Elena smiled and said, "Oh I get that, but sometimes trying something new can be really rewarding, and you might find out you like it even better than having the same old thing." She winked at me, and I didn't think she was talking about food!

Elena excused herself to the Ladies' room and you slid closer to me and kissed my ear and whispered, "She's hot, hon. I think I want to fool around with her! Are you OK with that?"

I was rock hard at the thought of this woman between your legs and you between hers, but I was also a little nervous because she was basically a total stranger at this point, and maybe she was a scammer. I told you that if you really wanted to hook up with this girl and she was into it, I didn't have any objections other than making sure she wasn't a crazy person, and I was really turned on. You told me that you were slightly wet at the thought of kissing her!

Elena made her way back to the table and our waiter took our orders and brought over some glasses of wine. You were not exactly sipping it, and I knew that was going to make you even friskier if we ended up leaving here with this woman. I had my hand on your leg and the conversation was very easy and friendly. Elena was also a school teacher on Long Island so you had that in common as well. You were telling her how many kids you had in your class, and she was in shock at how difficult that must be for you because she put her hand on your shoulder and said, "Oh my God, that is crazy! Now I see why you need so much wine!"

We all laughed, but you didn't miss a beat, and added, "Yeah and the wine also helps me relax and gives me the courage I need to try new things if you're interested."

Elena looked at you and said, "I don't think you're talking about food, are you?"

And you said, "Nope. Not at all."

She chugged the rest of her wine and replied, "I'm definitely interested."

I needed to use the Men's room, but if I stood up, the entire restaurant would know how aroused I was by the conversation at our table. I tried to shift my focus to something else and finally excused myself and said, "You two behave. I'll be right back."

You laughed and said, "I'm not really in the mood to behave tonight so I can't promise anything."

I couldn't believe how flirtatious you were being, but I loved it. I quickly made my way to the bathroom and thought about how hot tonight was going to be if we could convince Elena to join us after dinner. I came back to the table and saw you and her laughing as she brushed your hair away from your face and glanced down again at your cleavage.

You loved the attention and said, "You can't seem to take your eyes of my chest. Just so you know, my nipples are perfect and so sensitive if they're touched the right way."

I almost spit out my wine when Elena said, "Maybe Steven and I can each take one into our mouths later and you can tell us who sucks you better..."

You smiled and said, "Hell yeah! That sounds like my kind of contest!"

I guess I wasn't going to need to find a way to ask this girl back to our house now, since it was basically a done deal. Our meals finally arrived and I was pretty hungry, but I couldn't wait to get the check and get the hell out of there and get back to our house with this little brunette who wanted you so badly. We all continued to chat and flirt as we finished our dinners and ordered another few glasses of wine. I asked for the check because I knew that the only dessert I was interested in was between your sexy thighs. I paid the bill and we finished our wine and got up from the table. We waited for our car and told Elena to follow us back to the house.

Elena smiled and said, "Are you sure you don't want to be alone?"

I just said, "I think Sue would be really disappointed if she didn't get to feel our tongues on her perfect nipples tonight!"

She laughed and said, "I wouldn't want her to be disappointed, so I'll see you soon."

I put you into the car, and got in the other side. You had a huge smile on your face and you leaned across and kissed me hard and deep. It felt so amazing and I was so turned on. You looked at me and said, "Hon, are you sure this is OK? I really want to do this, but only if you're 100% OK with it."

I told you that I couldn't wait to watch you get naked with Elena and hoped that it was as good as you had imagined it to be your whole life! You told me you got a tingle and your undies were soaked. I wanted to speed home, but I knew Elena was following us, so I drove responsibly while you rubbed my hard cock through my jeans. I didn't know how I was going to last long enough to enjoy this night because I felt like I was going to cum just from your hand on me.

We pulled into the driveway and she parked in the street. We waited for her to walk to the door and we all smiled as I turned the key and pushed the door open. I made my way into the kitchen to open another bottle of wine while you and Elena sat down on the couch.

As I poured you and Elena a glass of white, I noticed it got really quiet in the den and as I walked through the door, I saw you and her embraced in a kiss. You glanced in my direction and then went right back to kissing her in that expert way that only you know how to do. I watched your tongue push inside her open mouth and she grabbed the back of your head and kissed you back deeply. You were both moaning softly as your tongues danced together.

I suggested we take the wine upstairs and neither of you objected. I followed you up the stairs as you and Elena were holding hands and giggling all the way to the top. I handed you each a glass of wine and we clicked glasses and I said, "To our new friend and our night ahead."

You took a slow sip and then dropped to your knees and unbuckled my belt. You unzipped my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles as your hands groped my ass and then tugged my boxer briefs to the ground as well and released my engorged cock. Elena sat down on the edge of the bed and moved one hand between her legs as she watched you take me into your warm mouth. Your hands held my ass and I held your head and slowly thrust my cock back and forth between your lips.

Elena got up from the bed and pulled her dress over her head revealing just a sexy black thong. She wasn't wearing a bra and her tits were small and perky. She walked over and knelt behind you and pulled your top off and unhooked your bra and let it fall to the floor. She reached around you and cupped your breasts and felt your nipples harden as her fingers softly circled you and squeezed you gently. She moved her hands down your stomach and unbuttoned your jeans while pressing her tits into your bare back as you continued to suck my hard cock. She put her thumbs in the sides of your jeans and pulled them down with your undies in one swift motion exposing your ass. She lifted your left knee and pushed them down and off your foot and then did the same with your right knee.

You were fully naked and your mouth was sucking me so good that I thought I was going to explode as I watched Elena kiss the back of your neck and roll your nipples between her fingers. I knew you were so turned on because you were moaning as you sucked me and I told you I was going to cum. You pulled me out of your mouth and stroked my cock and watched me cum all over your tits and Elena's tiny hands.

I got a wipe and cleaned you up as Elena pushed you onto the bed and kissed your lips while moving her hand between your legs. You were drenched and she slowly parted your lips and started to tease your clit with her index finger. I heard you moan as your head fell back and you spread your legs wide. She kissed your neck and made her way down to your nipples. Her tongue circled one and then slowly sucked it into her mouth. You looked over at me and smiled and told me to come over too. I kissed your lips and sucked on your tongue while Elena was swirling her tongue around your nipple and rubbing your clit. I moved my face down and took your other nipple into my mouth. We were both sucking on your nipples and you were moaning and gasped, "That feels so fucking good! I want to cum!"

I continued to suck on your nipple and held the back of your head as Elena slowly made her way down your chest and kissed your stomach softly. She teased you with her kisses and you loved it. She kissed your inner thighs and then moved her tongue to your clit and you let out a soft moan as I kissed your mouth and played with your nipple. I asked you if it felt better than you imagined it would and you just nodded your head as Elena swirled her velvety soft tongue around your clit and slid a finger inside your soaked pussy. She finger fucked you slowly and I watched your hips rise against her face as your hands pulled her head against you and you started saying, "Oh God. I'm gonna cum so fucking hard! Don't stop!"

I was so hard again and started stroking my cock while Elena fucked you with her finger and sucked on your clit. You were moaning and writhing against her and I knew you were so close to cumming all over her face. She continued to suck you into her mouth and you pulled my face to your nipple again. As soon as I took you into my mouth, you exploded as you pushed her away from you and squeezed your thighs together and rolled around on your side.

Elena was quite happy with herself and said "You taste so fucking good! I could've licked you for an hour!"

I knew how she felt and wanted to taste you myself! You slowly regained your breath and moved on top of Elena and kissed her lips. You tasted your sweet cum on her tongue and moved your hand between her legs. Her smooth pussy was glistening with wetness and I watched you push a finger inside her as your mouth moved down to her tits. You sucked on her nipples and slowly pushed another finger inside her as I sat on the bed and stroked my cock. You started to fuck her harder with your fingers as she spread her legs wider and wider. You looked at me and told me to get the bullet out of your drawer. I got up and opened the drawer and pulled out the shiny, silver vibrator. I handed it to you and kissed your lips.

You smiled and told me not to cum because you wanted me to fuck you after you made Elena cum. I stopped stroking my cock as you turned on the bullet and moved it over her clit. She let out a loud moan and pulled your face to hers. Your tongues were locked together as you moved the bullet slowly around her swollen clit. I saw you whisper in her ear and she giggled, but I didn't hear what you said.

She looked in my direction and then said to you, "Really? Are you sure?"

You nodded and said quietly, "Oh, I'm positive."

I had no idea what you were talking about, but I was so turned on, I didn't even care. Elena grabbed the back of your head and pushed your face between her legs. You continued to tease her clit with the bullet and then plunged your tongue inside her. She pulled your hair and fucked your tongue while moaning and screaming so loud. I saw her hips thrusting back and forth against your pretty face and knew she was going to cum. I listened to the buzz of the bullet and watched her spread her legs so wide as she finally climaxed and let out gasp after gasp while saying, "Oh fuck Sue! You're so hot. Your tongue is so soft. That was the hardest orgasm of my life!"

You smiled and then kissed her mouth one more time and then called me over.

You got on your back and pulled me on top of you. I slid inside you so easily because I was rock hard and you were still dripping from your earlier orgasm. You wrapped your legs around me and I pushed my cock deep inside you. I kissed your lips and grabbed your ass while fucking you slowly so you could feel every inch of my cock. Your hands roamed over my muscular back and down to my ass. You grabbed my cheeks hard and spread them apart while I moved inside you. We continued to kiss when I noticed that Elena had disappeared.

A few minutes later she came out of our bathroom wearing a little pink strap-on and nothing else. She looked good and I saw you smile as you called her over to us. She knelt on the bed right in front of me and you told me to suck her fake cock. I said I didn't want to, and you told me that I didn't have a choice if I knew what was good for me. I turned my head away as she tried to push that fake cock into my mouth.

You smacked my ass hard and said, "Unless you want to get your ass fucked without lubrication, you're gonna suck her pink cock and you're gonna suck it good."

I didn't want to admit it, but I was so fucking turned on. I loved the idea of you taking control and making me do what you wanted.

I objected again, and said, "I don't know," but you just grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face toward that rubber cock. I think I was so surprised at how forceful you were that my mouth was open, and the next thing I knew, I had half of that fake cock between my lips. I put my left hand around the base and took another few inches into my mouth until my eyes watered. You pulled my hand away and put it on your right breast and smiled at me. I continued to fuck you while Elena held the back of my head and pushed her fake cock in and out of my mouth. You told her to fuck my throat while smacking my ass again hard. I was fucking your pussy so hard and you were moaning while watching my mouth get violated by her fake cock. She was straddling you with her ass and pussy right above your face so you had a really nice view of her sexy body and mine. You liked watching her fuck my mouth, and you moved your hand between your legs so you could tease your clit while I fucked you. She made me gag a few times, but that just turned you on even more.

"That's right. Fuck his pretty mouth good. He can take it."

I finally figured out what you two were giggling about as Elena pulled her cock from my mouth and moved behind me. I tried to catch my breath as she grabbed the bottle of lube and put some onto her finger and pushed it inside my ass. I gasped as my cock moved inside you and her finger lubed me up. She took her finger out and replaced it with the tip of that fake, pink cock. Her hands were on my hips and your hands were on hers as she slowly pushed it all the way into my ass. It felt so fucking good and you were so turned on watching me get fucked while I fucked you with my big, hard dick.

You shoved your fingers in my mouth and got them wet so you could rub your clit and cum on my cock. Elena spread me wide and pounded my ass hard.

She was certainly comfortable with us now, and said, "You like getting your ass fucked, don't you?"

I could barely say, "Yes" as I continued to fuck your hot pussy and felt my ass being split wide open with that fake cock.

Elena grabbed my shoulders with both hands and buried her pink cock deep in my ass with hard, quick thrusts. You had a huge smile on your face, and I watched you play with your clit and knew you were gonna cum again.

It was too much for me to handle and I fucking exploded inside you as you came with me and squeezed my cock over and over with your tight little pussy. You were moaning and out of breath but you were still so turned on. I knew that look all too well. You wanted to cum again.

Elena looked at me and said, "Do you think Sue would like to try my cock, too?"

I just nodded my head and looked in your direction. You didn't say a word. You just turned around and got on all fours while grabbing the headboard. Your ass was in the air and Elena knelt behind you and plunged her tongue deep inside your pussy. Then she teased your ass with her tongue as you pushed yourself against her face rhythmically. You moaned and breathed heavily as her tongue darted in and out of both your tight, wet holes. I loved this view and got on my back and lay down underneath you.

Elena moved between your legs and slowly pushed the head of that fake cock inside you. You gasped as she filled you up and grabbed your ass. I was sucking on your tits while she fucked you from behind.

You kept yelling, "Fuck me harder! Fuck me with your hot pink cock, Elena! Make me cum!"

She pulled your hair and smacked your ass while pushing her cock deep inside you. She filled you with that fake cock and I slid up the bed and pulled your face between my legs. You started sucking my rock hard cock while Elena continued to fuck you from behind. You were moaning on my cock as I watched this pretty brunette thrust her pink cock deep inside you faster and faster and faster.

kansas73
kansas73
35 Followers
12