A Gift from Tomorrow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then felt an incredible pleasure as her warm, wet mouth encased his penis, Sarah now rhythmically bobbing her head as his dick slid in and out between her red lips. She felt so incredibly real. Better than real! Both of Chris's minds were being blown by this once mass of technological goo, taking the shape and form of a goddess straight out of one of his teenage wet fantasies. Sarah increased her suction and speed as she began moaning, the vibrations from her throat intensifying the progression towards his imminent orgasm. It was clear that she would not stop until he was satisfied.

"Oh my God, yes... Like that...," Chris moaned. He looked down her back at the contours of her round, toned ass, wrapped tightly in those jeans with just a hint of a lacey black thong peeking out. Sarah maintained eye contact as she deepthroated him, showing no signs of gagging or discomfort, her eyes wincing with pleasure as her muffled moans increased in intensity.

His dick slipped out of her mouth with a loud, wet pop. "Cum for me, Master! You're so fucking hot! I want to taste your cum!!" she crooned before she continued sucking him off. Her moaning became more like a hum, which slightly vibrated his cock in her throat, causing his pleasure to skyrocket. She was clearly an expert at this. A few moments after, Chris, at his boiling point, exploded his seed down her throat in a series of spurts. Sarah didn't miss a beat as she kept his dick in her mouth, sucking every last drop down and swallowing. Chris took several big breaths as his body melted into the couch following the intense euphoria she delivered to him. He had been with several women throughout the years, from a nympho cheerleader he dated in high school who used to blow him under the bleachers, to a Czech figure skater he dated in college with a natural talent for giving head... but none of them were even in the same league as Sarah.

And she never even took her boots off.

Sarah sat up & smiled at Chris as she licked her lips. Her lipstick still looked freshly applied, because it wasn't lipstick at all, but rather part of a neural network of pigmented machinery. He was still riding that wave of hormonal bliss as she rested her chin on his knee, playfully twirling a strand of her blonde hair.

"Mmm, you ARE delicious! A girl could seriously get addicted to that cock of yours, Master! Would you like to fuck me now?"

"Geez, you are one horny lady! Normally I wouldn't turn down that offer, but it's been a good while since I felt this much euphoria and I feel drained... Can I take a rain check?"

Sarah looked puzzled. "A 'rain check'? What is that?"

"It's just a figure of speech. It means that I'd like to do that later. In all honesty though, I could sure go for a cup of coffee right now," Chris said as he folded his arms behind his head.

"What is 'a cup of coffee'? I can not find a sexual technique by that name. Is this another 'figure of speech'?" She looked genuinely perplexed.

"Are you serious? Oh boy. We've got a lot of catching up to do..."

---------------

Chris's vacation in the mountains had taken a much more interesting turn after the arrival of his mysterious new companion. Their next destination: the mountain tourist town of Summitville!

12