A Gift in Disguise Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was about to go on with my stream-of-thought modifications, but Jamie held up her hand to stop me.

"No, at least not until after they've played with them and used them with Emily and Marta. Let's see what they all say about the current version before we start making changes. If we add too much, we won't really know what is effective and what is extraneous."

"If we were going to do that," I continued, "It seems to me that just like with the other nanosensors we've already included, the positioning and sensitivity of the temperature and moisture sensors would be something we'd need to know, too."

Jamie let a mischievous grin appear.

"Actually, Tom, for once I'm ahead of you on that. I've already done a little experimenting.

Remember when we were deciding where the sensors needed to be in the present versions? Remember the sleeve I put over your penis to help make those determinations, the one hooked up to the computer?"

How could I possibly forget that! The sleeve she talked about had microsolenoids that gently massaged sensitive spots on my erection, and it had sensors that measured the response. Then the computer mapped my responses to each stimulus. Once Jamie had identified all my cock's hot spots, she eliminated the meaningless ones and looped the good ones into a complete masturbation program. When she ran the program, my cock went from flaccid to arousal to orgasm without any human hand touching me. It wasn't as good as real sex nor was it the same, but it was close enough.

"I do remember," I responded.

"Well, I added temperature and moisture stimulators to the sleeve, Tom. Along with corresponding sensors. Then I mapped my own responses."

"And...?" I gestured with my hands to encourage her. She seemed hesitant to comment, but finally she spoke.

"Well, my results were not particularly dramatic. The additional temperature and moisture stimulators did seem to add a little sexual stimulation, but it wasn't as much as I had hoped. I think, at best, the results were inconclusive leaning toward meaningless. Kind of disappointing, really. Of course, I am a woman, so the results would possibly be different with a man..."

She trailed off with a suggestive high and looked at me with an unmistakable message.

"Why do I suspect you want me to take the same test you did?" I asked somewhat playfully. Her answer left no doubt I had just been snared.

"Thank you for volunteering, Tom," she responded quickly. "Why don't we do it now? I just happen to have everything set up in the lab in back. And being Sunday, there's no one here, so it'll just be you and me."

I confess to being intrigued, and Jamie read my acquiescence perfectly. She stood and extended her hand to take mine. Then she led me back into her lab. I admit that while we were walking, I tried to steal glances at her ass in the tight shorts and the bounce in her tits. The walk didn't last long enough to suit me. We soon entered the private patient room in the lab where she picked up an examination gown and instructed me to put it on, obviously with the opening in the front.

"I think I'd rather be naked," I said suggestively, hopefully.

"I'm sure you would, Tom, but then I'm afraid we might get carried away and forget about the test. So for my sake as well as for scientific objectivity, go behind the screen and put on the gown."

When I came from behind the screen, she had wheeled the computer and various attachments alongside a standard hospital bed. She motioned for me to lie down.

After confirming that I was comfortable, she rather impersonally but expertly freed my once again semi-flaccid penis and quickly applied the sleeve. I had hoped her warm, soft hands might linger a bit longer, but Jamie was in her professional engineer mode.

"How do you know it's positioned properly?" I asked.

"I just align this mark with the dorsal vein in the wearer's penis. The elasticity of the carrier will allow the components to remain properly positioned even as your erection expands." she answered professionally. "Now, Tom, just relax and let the sleeve and computer do the rest."

She plugged a male connector from the sleeve's cable into a female connector on the cable leading to the computer.

Then she quietly tapped a few keys on the computer keyboard. I heard no other sounds, no buzzing or whirring or any kind of mechanical sounds, but fairly soon I felt my erection becoming harder. Even though I knew that my penis was being gently struck by microsolenoids, it felt more like a very smooth but somewhat mechanical hand stroking me.

It wasn't an abrupt change, but it seemed to me that the sleeve was ever so slightly warmer. While comfortable, it didn't seem to add any dramatic sexual pleasure. Then after a few more minutes, the sleeve felt warmly damp. I glanced toward Jamie with what was probably a questioning look. She had been alternately watching me and the screen, and she smiled slightly but said nothing.

I was becoming more and more aroused from the sensations being imparted by the sleeve. In fact, I was closer to cumming than I realized. I felt the pre-orgasmic twinge deep inside me, and I uncontrollably thrust my hips in an upward fuck toward the nonexistent person I felt on top of me. I gripped the side rails on the hospital bed, because I knew I needed to resist grabbing my cock and jerking off.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed involuntarily while trying to will myself to not do exactly that.

The gripping feeling on my erection now felt even more natural, and I looked down to see if Jamie had decided to use her own hand or climbed on top of me to finish me off. She had not. It was only the computer-controlled sleeve that was working its electromechanical masturbatory magic on me. Still, I was able to hold back my orgasm until...

Though my eyes were by now clenched shut to try and fend off the inevitable, I felt Jamie's presence, her weight on top of me, her lips next to my ear though not touching it, her warm breath.

"Cum for me, baby," I heard her whisper in my ear. "Let it go! Shoot your hot cum all over me! I want to cum with you!"

That was all it took. I felt the hot eruption of jism upward into the sleeve. With the afterspurts, it took a few seconds for my breathing to stabilize again. I opened my eyes, blinked to bring them into focus, and looked first upward toward where I had felt the weight of her body. Seeing nothing, I looked over at Jamie. She was staring at the computer screen, still apparently getting useful data from the sleeve enveloping my rapidly shrinking erection.

"That wasn't fair," I said, an obvious reference to her sultry words and hot breath in my ear.

She looked up from the computer with a questioning stare.

"What happened, Tom?" Her voice sounded as if she was sincerely unaware of what she had done to me. "Other than the obvious, I mean," she added with what I might've mistaken for a lecherous smile.

I repeated the words back to her, the words I had clearly heard her speak so closely to me just before I came.

"Tom, I never said anything to you, and I was never whispering in your ear. I've been sitting here focusing on the computer screen throughout your test."

"But it was so clear, so real..." I responded, now less sure of what had happened.

"Give me a second, Tom. Then we can talk." She punched in a few keystrokes on her computer, then sat back and directed her attention to me.

"Now, tell me again what it is you think happened."

I repeated exactly the sensations I had experienced and her words so clearly heard. Or at least I thought I had. After I finished, she looked quite thoughtful, serious.

"Okay, Tom, I think I have a pretty good idea what happened. Look, why don't I get the sleeve off of you. Then it'll take about fifteen minutes for me to collate and analyze the results of your test. While I'm doing that, why don't you grab your clothes from behind the screen there. If you want, you can go in the employee locker room and shower off before you get dressed. You and I are the only ones here today. There are towels and washcloths in the linen closet in there. When you come out, come back into my office. I'll go over the test results with you on the computer there."

Her suggestion had a remarkably calming effect, so I readily agreed. Jamie put on a pair of disposable latex gloves, unplugged the sleeve from the computer, removed the sleeve from my now very flaccid penis, and dropped the sleeve into a zip-lock bag with a red biohazard symbol and label. She gave me a quick, sideways glance when my flaccid cock gave one last post-orgasmic twitch at the touch of her gloved hand.

After I closed the hospital gown and sat up on the edge of the bed, Jamie set aside the biohazard bag and said, "I'll clean and sterilize this later." Then she returned to the computer. I picked up my clothes from behind the dressing screen and walked into the bathroom to shower and dress.

When I returned to her office, Jamie looked very much at ease, relaxed. She motioned for me to sit in the chair next to her's so we could both see the computer screen.

"Before I tell you what the data suggests, Tom, why don't you give me your first impressions of the test and the results."

While showering I had assumed she would ask something like that, so I was prepared to answer.

"The sleeve didn't feel like a mechanical object, but it didn't feel like a real hand or maybe a pussy either. Operationally it didn't feel exactly like when I jerk myself off, but it was fairly close. I could tell I was getting close, but when you got on top of me and whispered in my ear, that's what put me over the edge."

"So did the sleeve feel more like you were masturbating or fucking?" she asked.

Until then I hadn't really conclusively made that distinction during or after the test. I thought about it, then responded, "I guess I'd have to say neither. The added moisture and temperature sensors and stimulators didn't really translate into significantly more reality. I was able to sense the warmth and moisture, but it didn't really add that much. Sorry."

I hoped Jamie would not be too disappointed by the results of my test. Her response surprised me.

"Excellent!" she said enthusiastically. "First of all, Tom, I didn't get close to you, let alone get on top of you. And I didn't whisper anything in your ear. That's the truth. I never left my chair here in front of the computer. I never touched you, and I never said a word to you until after you ejaculated."

"But it was your voice. I could feel your hot breath. And I swear it felt like you were riding me, rubbing our cocks between our bodies."

"Oh, I have absolutely no doubt that your brain perceived exactly those sensations, Tom. In fact, I'm thrilled that they seemed so real to you.

You may recall I've discussed the 'phantom pain' an amputee often feels -- as if the part amputated is still there. You may have had a similar experience but instead of pain, you were hearing and feeling sexual sensations as if you had a real partner. Your brain was filling in gaps that needed to be filled to complete your sexual experience, to make it more real for you. Hopefully that's exactly what would happen with a man who was necessarily wearing the prosthetic phallus to be able to experience sex again. We can only hope that our prosthetic would stimulate a man wearing it while having sex with a real, live partner to the point that it very closely resembles or even enhances the sexual pleasure he once felt before the prosthetic became necessary.

Now, as Lorraine and Kim and I have explained to you before, men and women orgasm differently. More accurately, our brains interpret sexual stimuli differently so we experience orgasm differently. Our earlier CT scans graphically display that, and comparing your and my penis sleeve data bear it out."

"So it sounds to me like what you're suggesting, Jamie, is that if the phallus is being made as a prosthetic to restore a man's ability to have and enjoy intercourse, we should put the new sensors and processor in. In that case, they might actually add to the quality of his experience. But if it's being made for a woman so she can just use it as a sex toy or experience sex as closely as possible to what a man might feel, we wouldn't put the new sensors and processor in hers?"

Jamie looked shocked. "Wow! Now I understand why Kim and Keller both wish you had gone into medicine rather than engineering, Tom. That is exactly what I believe the data shows."

Her explanation had triggered a thought and before I could think it through, I just shot from the lip.

"From what you and Lorraine and Kim have told me, Jamie, I wonder if it's possible that everyone's brains may have both male and female compartments, at least as far as sexual pleasure is concerned. What turns me on as a man may not be the same as what turns you on as a woman -- even though you have a penis instead of a clit and vagina. So it stands to reason that my man's brain might fill in gaps -- in this case, to hear and feel what I wanted to in order to have a satisfying orgasm. The phallus has to be engineered for the sexual pleasure gender of the intended wearer, not for the reproductive gender of the intended wearer."

"That's not a bad theory at all, Tom," she nodded appreciatively. "And it might also help explain your 'gift.' We've been focused so much on the prosthetic phallus, we've neglected trying to understand your 'gift.' But the development of the prosthetic phallus may have taken us full circle back to it -- your 'gift' I mean.

Lorraine, Kim, Amanda, and I tentatively subscribe to the theory that women's and men's brains respond differently to sexual stimuli. However, we have also discussed among ourselves the possibility that some elements, some components, of both genders are in each person's brain. In other words, a man's brain has some female components and a woman's has some male components. Very early in our individual development, almost certainly during early fetal development, the distinction between the two becomes greater, usually more defined. I don't want to characterize it as a definable barrier -- just that there is some sort of divergence. Either the male portion or the female portion becomes dominant over our individual sexual behavior. The thing is, the CT scans show that male and female orgasms appear somewhat juxtaposed depending on whether the subject is male or female."

"I don't see how that helps explain my 'gift,'" I responded honestly.

"We're not absolutely sure either, Tom. Based on your observed behaviors during sex in the lab and in your CT results, what we theorize is that your brain somehow establishes an external communication path with your sexual partner's brain. But beyond that, your brain may also have established an internal communication path between its own male and female sections -- assuming those paths really do exist as we theorize.

Your brain's ability to exercise unconscious or subconscious control over the moment, intensity, and duration of your orgasm to coincide with your partner's seems to support our theory of some psychophysiological communication both with your partner and inside your brain. In your CT scan, in addition to seeing what we would expect in the 'male' location in your brain, we were also seeing some unexpected activity in the 'female' location. We didn't think much of it -- pretty much wrote it off to noise."

"Maybe that's what Lorraine meant when she said 'synchronicity?'" I interjected.

"Yes. And the evidence suggests she chose precisely the right word. Some people might jump to the conclusion that with your 'gift,' you can somehow actively control your partner's mind, but we think that rather than actively controlling your partner's mind, your 'gift' allows you to passively synchronize with it. Once you're in synch with your partner's sexual rhythm, you subconsciously adjust until the moment of orgasm in your partner. Your brain senses that, and you cum as well. Of course, proving it to a scientific certainty is -- well, we're not even really close to that," Jamie answered.

"So isn't that just a different way for you to say that I really may be bisexual?" I asked.

"Tom, I can see how you might conclude that, but no, not at all. Your CT scans clearly and conclusively show that you are a heterosexual male. Based on the measurements and observations we've been able to record and analyze, we are quite certain your preference is indisputably for a woman as a sexual partner for both pleasure and reproduction. And regardless of your partner's outward physiology and even appearance, your brain makes the critical distinction rather quickly, although not immediately."

"That could help explain why I'm able to have sex with you, Jamie. But why back in college did I actually get aroused kissing Stephanie when I thought she was a woman? And why did Lorraine's penile polygraph show I became aroused when she showed me pictures of transsexual men wearing women's swimsuits?"

"Reasonable questions, Tom. And the explanation I just gave you about what we theorize your brain's intercom system to be helps answer all of them.

Rather than using any distinctly sexual characterization such as 'bisexual' to describe your behavior, it's probably better to use a more culturally neutral term like 'adaptable.' In our view, that refers to your brain's unique and remarkable ability to clearly distinguish male from female partners but to go further and mentally interlace your own male responses with your partner's dominant female responses. We doubt that interlacing would or even could occur in your case if your partner's dominant responses were male.

What we can't even begin to address, Tom, is how you would respond in a sexually provocative situation with a man whose physiology and psychology have been surgically and chemically modified and adapted so he has effectively become what he wants to be and what his brain is telling him he really is -- a woman. We haven't a clue what his CT scan would reveal. It would be an interesting study, though. Maybe someday we'll be able to CT- or FMRI-scan a man who has gone through all of the physical, chemical, and emotional changes and has become a woman in every respect possible. Unfortunately, for that set of scans to be most meaningful, we would need to have scanned the person long before he began the process to make the change. Before and after scans for comparison.

Anyway, to answer your questions directly, Tom -- and of course, this is all very theoretical -- you are comfortable having sex with me because I really am a woman. Your brain recognizes that and adapts your sexual responses to comfortably accommodate both my female brain and my male genitalia. You adapt to your woman partner. That may not be as subliminal as we surmise. Skeletally and behaviorally, I am a woman as well, not a man. Aside from my male genitalia and of course my inability to reproduce, I am in every meaningful way a sexual woman. And at the risk of reinforcing your concern that you may bisexual -- which I reiterate, you most certainly are not -- I suspect that you may even find our mutual masturbation sessions to be as arousing and satisfying as if I had a pussy rather than a penis and we were fucking conventionally.

You are sexually attracted to me because I am a woman, and my anomalous anatomy may actually contribute to that attraction simply because your brain knows I am a woman. With your brain confidently confirming that I am a woman, some sexual part of you may actually be stimulated beyond normal because I have a cock. It's not that you want to handle a man's penis; it's very simply the thought of a woman with different equipment -- a fully functional penis in my case -- is very arousing to you. You're turned on by reality rather than turned off by cultural proscriptions. That shouldn't alarm you, Tom, because it isn't at all unusual. For example, you would be surprised at the number men and women are turned on by partners who are amputees or who have other physical anomalies.