A Gift in Disguise Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," she murmured with satisfaction. "Sharon was right. You have amazing hands."

I had hoped to step back and see Erika's entire body, but her kisses had resumed and become even more insistent. Her hands continued to send magical sensations through my rod and sac through the rest of my body, colliding in my brain with the feelings of fucking by her tongue in my mouth. The thickness and length of her tongue, its probing insistence and wetness and softness, caused my mind to flash briefly but repeatedly back to my oral administration on Kerri Kavanaugh's very tiny buy erect cock.

Between trying to keep my hands on Erika's sexually magnetic body while at the same time fumbling clumsily to shed my clothes to feel her skin closer to mine, I sensed that pinpoint of pre-orgasmic pain tweaking inside me.

At that very instant of sensation, I also felt Erika's hands begin to fly over my clothing, grasping almost desperately at it, expertly yet carelessly pulling it away from me. She had broken our kiss to give herself space to tug and tear at my clothes. Her attack was borderline rough and sexually aggressive in a way that surprised and yet aroused me further. It was so controlling, so rushed, so urgent, that I could not focus on her body clearly.

In a moment I was falling backward, completely naked, onto Erika's motel room bed. My erection was bouncing from straight upward to my abdomen. It was dark red and taut, ready.

I focused my eyes beyond my manhood on Erika standing a few feet from the bed. She had stepped away from the pile of the dress laying on the floor. She still wore the sheer beige thigh-high stay up stockings. And no panty! The thick, wide, and rather high dark brown curly bush of pubic hair was a work of sexual art calling my hands and tongue for exploration.

"Will you please unfasten my bra, Tom?" she asked in that thick, soft sultry voice that was as much a reward as what I saw when I sat up on the edge of the bed and complied with her request. She turned her back to me so I could access the clasp. The bra released. I pulled it away from her with one hand and tossed it toward the dress pile.

She took two steps away from me then turned gracefully back to face me. Wearing now only the stockings, shoes, and the most sexually wicked and enticing smile I have ever seen, she assumed a pose with her left hand on her hip and her right arm against her right side.

Instinctively, my right hand went immediately to my erection as if to begin stroking it.

"No, no, no, no, no!" she chastised, the wicked smile never leaving her. "That's for me.

This is for you," she said as she slid her left and right hands flat across her abdomen and positioned them to perfectly frame and accentuate her hairy triangle. Her movements had been hypnotically smooth and distracting, so much so that I barely noticed she was slowly moving toward me.

My hands ended up on the outside of her thighs as she stood now only inches from me. I stood facing her and drawing her close until our frantic and fervent kisses resumed again.

With her arms wrapped around me and mine around her, we tried to squeeze ourselves tighter together to remove any amount of space between our nearly nude bodies.

I used my masculine strength to somehow lift Erika off her feet while at the same time turning our entangled bodies so her back was to the motel bed. Then I lifted and lowered her onto it. She artfully used her feet and legs to guide her entire body onto the bed.

Still pursuing her lips with mine, I slid to her right side so the fingertips and fingernails of my right hand could trace fine lines over the bare skin inside her thighs, around the perimeter of her brown triangle, then up her abdomen to her breasts. My fingertips and nails traveled all over her breasts and nipples, gently and tenderly, only hinting at a very slight scratching occasionally.

Her yelps of pleasure from my fingertip excursions over her body drove her tongue further into my mouth than I thought possible. Again, my momentary memory of Kerri's diminutive cock punctuated Erika's own oral expertise.

This time with my fingertips trickling downward toward her mound, the anticipation was building in both Erika and me. When my fingers reached the very edge of her brown forest, Erika broke our kiss completely but just long enough to emit the most excitingly low growl "Ohhhh, baby!" I've ever heard in my life. Then she renewed her tongue-fuck of my mouth with a fervor that practically caused me a hands-free orgasm.

In a near-desperate effort to fend off my cumming until we were both primed and ready, I reluctantly broke our kiss and instead began nibbling my way down between Erika's shapely, firm breasts and her pussy.

When I approached her buried treasure, I repositioned myself between her legs and very carefully parted her curly brown hair to expose the most perfectly formed clit-pearl I had ever seen. I blew lightly across it, causing Erika to shriek and instantly slap her hand to her mouth to avoid being heard in the next ZIP code.

Her hand flew from her mouth when I used the very tip of my tongue, now dripping with my saliva, to make circles around her mini-erection.

I felt both her hands lock together behind my head and pull my mouth tightly around her pussy so my tongue could flick both her clit and the upper part of her slit. A few seconds later after my tongue had lashed her pussy mercilessly, she wrapped her long legs behind my upper back and locked them together, preventing any thought I might have of escaping.

Then, having secured me with my face buried in her pussy, Erika began writhing and occasionally bucking in encouragement.

"Never ... felt ... that ... before ... now ... Oh, baby ...!" she cried. "Where ...? Who taught ... Shar...! Oh, fuck! Stop!" she screamed.

Except, I didn't stop.

Only a few seconds later, Erika's cries and movements told me that she was getting close to cumming. Then she released the death grip her legs had on my upper body, and her hands slammed to the motel's sheets, gripping them as if their hold on them could stave off an orgasm.

I felt her body heave, then gasp for just enough air to cry, "Fuck me, Tommy! Fuck your mommy! Give me that man-meat! Do it now!"

The desperation in her voice was unmistakable, so much that it triggered the warning twinges of my own long overdue orgasm.

I scrambled from my prone position between her legs up until I was on my knees and holding my erection in my hand, its tip moving up and down along her woman slit now dripping with her own lubricants.

"Give ... it ... to ... me ... ... Now!" She snarled her demand loudly.

I guided my cock's head just inside her with my hand, then placed both my hands on the bed

just under her armpits. I eased my body forward, tortuously slowly pushing the full length of me into Erika's wet pussy as she had commanded. With each millimeter of penetration I could see and feel the orgasm hit her. As my seven inches bottomed out inside her, Erika's cunt muscles surrounded me, clamping and sucking to drain me.

Erika's eyes which had been pinched closed in anticipation exploded open wide when the full force of her orgasm hit her and my own firehose of jism filled her pussy, then flowed out around my hardness as I repeatedly pistoned it out and in.

Erika's mouth opened to cry out, but her muscles had so tightened in response to her orgasm that she could barely even move her mouth, let alone produce any sound.

Now seconds into her orgasm, she somehow mustered the strength to heave her hips up and down in perfect synchronization with my own thrusts. The result was that both of us seemed to have first one and then miraculously a second orgasm of matching intensity and duration.

Then as if on cue, our sexual energies spent, I collapsed the full weight of my body on top of her. Rather than pushing or rolling me off, Erika wrapped her arms around me, locking our bodies together, my cock still inside her, still feeling the occasional post-orgasm twitch of her pussy muscles.

Our bodies now relaxed, my weight on top of her, she opened her eyes. Her hair was, of course, in complete sexual disarray. Her face was flushed and with tiny beads of perspiration from the exertion. But her eyes completely revealed both her love and her sexual satisfaction at our coupling.

I kissed her lightly, a kiss she returned in kind. Then I gently pulled out of her and rolled off her onto my back. The cool air of the motel room mixed with our perspiration cooled both of us. I saw goose bumps begin to form on her breasts though she made no effort to cover herself.

I looked into Erika's eyes. She was fighting to keep them open. Her eyelids fluttered as she struggled to speak. Just as her eyes closed in a post-orgasmic sleep, she murmured unevenly, "Shar was right about ... both ... of ... you."

Her lips formed a beautiful, peaceful smile, and Erika Connors slept. In sleep, her face looked even younger and more beautiful than just an hour or so earlier. Yet, I looked at her sleeping, naked body lying there, and I felt my manhood becoming hard again.

After a few minutes of resting myself and appreciating the beauty and sexuality of Erika Connors' body, I arose. Before getting myself back together and dressing, I noticed the room had a chill to it, so I covered Erika's body. She barely stirred, the peaceful smile still there. But the instant I gently put the blanket over her, she was once again, Mom.

Strange, I thought to myself, but I don't feel the slightest guilt or remorse for the wild sex Erika and I had shared. And I hope she won't either.

After dressing and gathering the photo book and SD card, I wrote out a note to Mom. It was little more than a request for her to call me on my cell phone when she awakened, regardless of the time, just so I'd be sure she was okay. If she wanted to go out for dinner - it would be quite late - I'd be happy to come back and take her out. If she wanted to remain in, the motel had an arrangement with a nearby restaurant to provide meal service in the rooms.

I placed the note where she would be sure to see it, then quietly left her to sleep. I left the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door and made sure it was locked behind me. My cell phone clock told me it was 7:45 p.m. I didn't know how long she might sleep, but Lorraine, Kim, Jamie, Robyn, and Emily had told me their post-orgasmic sleep was usually three or four hours.

It seemed unlikely Mom would expect me to come back and join her for dinner. My stomach was growling, so I drove through the Burger Barn and picked up double-meat burger and mediums fries to take home with me. I finished my sumptuous grease-o-rama dinner about 9 p.m. and then took a long, relaxing shower.

By 10 p.m. Mom still hadn't called, but as the others had also told me, their first sleep after their first-time orgasm with me had always been their longest and deepest. So, I flipped aimlessly through some of the newsfeed sites on my computer.

Finally at 10:40 Mom called. She had awakened and showered herself, but she was still too exhausted to go out for dinner. In fact, she said, she wasn't even hungry enough to order room service. She felt like she could go back to sleep and stay asleep for hours. I suggested she do exactly that. We had nothing firmly scheduled for Thursday other than sightseeing, so she should rest if that's what she wanted. She was sure she'd be able to call me about 9 a.m. tomorrow, so we ended our conversation with that.

I awakened about 8 a.m. Thursday and was lying in bed listening to the radio when Mom called. She sounded remarkably bright and cheerful, almost excited. We agreed to meet at nine for brunch at the restaurant next to the motel.

When I walked into the restaurant promptly at nine, Mom had already grabbed a booth for us. She saw me come in and waved semi-wildly to attract my attention. Almost before I could say good-morning, she started talking enthusiastically.

"Tom, the strangest thing happened this morning when I first woke up. It wasn't like a dream or anything, but for no reason at all, I had this overwhelming drive to rewrite my application for the County Library Director position.

When I had left the meeting with Greta Engle on Tuesday, I felt like my mind was overflowing with all the information she had given to me. Admittedly, a lot of it didn't make much sense to me then.

But this morning when I woke up about 5 a.m., everything Greta had told me appeared almost in detailed outline form in my mind. I got up and started typing everything she had said as fast as I could into my laptop.

When I was done typing, I went back and read it. That's when it hit me: This is exactly the material I need to be putting in my application for the job."

"So, do you want to spend part of today in the motel room on your computer filling out the job application?" I asked reasonably.

"I wish I could," she said, "But I don't have the application package with me."

She got a pained expression on her face, then continued, "Tom, I really think the information is a job-clincher for me.

I know I had planned to spend today with you and then go back home tomorrow morning, but would you mind too much if I headed home right after we finish brunch?"

"No, of course not," I told her very honestly. "I'm just grateful for the time we've had together already. And seeing you so excited about the possibility of a new career in the exciting and adventure-filled job of library science, well ..." I finished with my arms in an exaggerated what-more-could-you-possibly-want gesture and a smile on my face.

"Laying it on a little thick, there, Bub," she said with a relieved laugh. "But thank you."

To be completely truthful, I was also relieved that any possible long and awkward conversation about the sex we had shared in her motel room would not mar the rest of her visit.

Frankly, I had been a terrible tour guide anyway and didn't really know what we'd do today. And she was so jazzed about revising her job application, I thought to myself that her time would probably be better spent at home working on it than walking through the campus again just to kill time.

We finished brunch with comfortable conversation, then walked the short distance back to her motel room. When we walked past her car, I noticed her packed bags were already in the back seat. Still, she unlocked the room door so we could walk in.

"I'm already checked out," Mom explained. "The front desk girl told me to just leave the key here on the table by the door. But first, ..."

She turned to me, wrapped her arms around me, and we embraced tightly in a deep, probing, and very sexual kiss.

When we separated, she said, "I'll be coming over here a bit more frequently now to meet with Greta and some other people at the Library, Tom. Erika will be coming with me, and she'll also be looking forward to spending some more time with you. She may even have a special surprise or two for you."

Erika tossed the room key on the table. Then Mom and I walked out to her car together. As she backed her car out of its parking place and started the turn to take her to the street, she blew me a motherly kiss. I waved back ... and immediately realized I was already looking forward to Erika's return as much as she was.