A Gift in Disguise Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I prefer spearmint," I said in my best smart-ass voice.

"Try the strawberry," she said.

Just as Kerri had done with me, I laid a line of the lube along the top length of Lorraine's cock. Then I spread it all over and around the shaft's length from tip to base with my finger.

I started to lick my finger, but Lorraine used both her hands to grab the back of my head and pull it toward her fully-lubed cock. Her strength caught me by surprise.

"You need more than just a little," she said as she forced my mouth around her shaft. She slid its head deep into the back of my mouth. To my surprise, I didn't gag. And she had been right - the strawberry did taste good. I began running my hands down her very hairy legs, reveling in the sensual feel of the black hair so thick on her calves and on the inside of her thighs against my face.

"Oh, yeah, baby," she gasped. "My god! That's ... that's ... just ... fucking ... incredible!" she said while keeping it moving in and out of my mouth.

Judging from her loudly audible and very animated reactions, my not exactly involuntary blowjob on her phallus was even better than she had expected. Occasionally I was able to flick the tip of her cock with my tongue, then run my tongue around its head. Each time I did that, she could handle only a couple of flicks and laps before she had to plunge the shaft in again. Had I been able to think coherently, I would have thanked the inventors of the nanosensors that evidently faithfully transferred my blow job sensations to the sexual processors in Lorraine's brain. Some distant part of my own brain told me to remember for later just how natural Lorraine's unprotected cock felt inside my mouth - and how good I felt being able to stimulate her with it so effectively.

She seemed to be completely satisfied with he execution of my fellatio. I could tell from her reactions she was getting close to an orgasm.

Suddenly she stopped and pushed my head away. I thought I might have somehow hurt her, but she quickly dismissed that.

Lorraine was gasping from the sensual pleasure and trying to speak at the same time.

"Stop! ... don't want to ... cum ... this way!" she exclaimed between gasps. Still standing though unsteadily, she leaned with one hand on the night stand next to her bed to brace herself. Finally she caught her breath. Her face was darkish red and upper chest was pre-orgasm pink.

Two or three more deep breaths, then, "More lube! And the rubber!" she said gesturing very hastily toward the bottle of lube. Small beads of perspiration had formed on her forehead. Though the room was comfortably warm, her nipples protruded firmly and proudly outward. Oh, how I would love to have taken each of them into my mouth just to hear Lorraine shriek and feel her struggle to escape before cumming.

Once again I put a line of lube on Lorraine's complete, hard erection. I was surprised that it seemed even sensitive enough to cause her to twitch as the cooler liquid spread onto its hot, hard surface.

After spreading the lubricant all over the entire shaft to form the vacuum layer with the condom, I tore open one of the custom-fit condoms Lorraine had ordered and applied it to her phallus just as Kerri had applied my own to my cock weeks earlier. I used my mouth to slowly unroll the condom from the phallus's tip to its base. Knowing Lorraine's heightened state of arousal, I was careful not to use my mouth to stimulate her any more than necessary to apply the condom.

I reached for the lube bottle, but Lorraine brushed my hand away and picked it up herself.

Still a bit breathless from the electro-sexual impulses the phallus had sent to her brain, she said, "You better let me take it from here."

I watched her slowly and delicately apply the outer lubricant layer to the phallus. Once she was satisfied with its application, she simply said, "Turn around and bend over the bed." Her command was simple, but her words were oozing with desire.

Given her state of arousal, I was more than a little concerned that she might be a bit too eager, too horny, to be patient with me. That and the fact the phallus was considerably longer than thicker than Kerri's "itty-bitty-boy-clitty" were causing my nervousness to increase.

Lorraine intuitively sensed my apprehension.

"Don't worry, lover," she said comfortingly, "Kim and Jamie both taught me how to do this slowly and carefully. Just relax and enjoy what we're going to do together."

Lorraine moved closer so I could feel her cock against my ass, but she didn't enter me. Instead, she began running her hands over my hips, back and shoulders, then around to my front to find and pinch my nipples. My own cock was hardening again when she began kissing my neck and shoulders from behind. The combined effect of everything she did was both arousing and relaxing.

She ran her hands down my bent-over torso front and found my erection. She stroked it lightly with her fingertips, occasionally applying just the right pressure at just the right location to cause my brain's sexual signal flares to fire.

It was during her hand ministrations to my own cock that I became aware that she had already inserted the head of her cock, just the head, into my ass. With that awareness, I relaxed even more.

"That's it," she intoned reassuringly. "Just enjoy the feeling. It's good now, but it's going to get even better."

I felt the drip-drip-drip of more lubricant being applied to her cock where it entered me. Lorraine skillfully and very, very sensually used a fingertip to lightly paint it around and lubricate the entry point. Even that caused my cock to twitch with pleasure. My cock twitches resulted in my own sphincter involuntarily clamping around the phallus momentarily tighter. That evidently caused some pleasure signal to flash from the phallus to Lorraine's brain, because I felt her muscles tighten as she restrained herself from pushing the phallus into me much harder. Her breathing rate increased.

Drip-drip-drip.

Though it may have been only a fraction of an inch, it felt as if Lorraine had eased the phallus into me much further. Involuntarily, my right hand moved to my own erection and wrapped around it, and my voice exploded, "Ohhhh, fuuucccccckkk!"

"You liked that, didn't you, Tommy," she whispered in her thick sex whisper. "You want more?"

"Yessss! Yessss! More!" I begged over and over again. As wonderful as it had felt when Kerri fucked my ass so expertly with her tiny erection, it was even better with Lorraine on my back and driving me wild with her deepening voice.

"Think you can handle all of me?" Lorraine hissed, her breathy masculine voice now revealing just how close we both were to cumming.

I didn't know how far into me she had put the phallus and frankly, I didn't give a damn. My entire body was feeling the unstoppable beginning of an orgasm.

"Yessss! Just fuck me!" I fairly screamed at her.

I felt the smooth, surprisingly comfortable slide accompanied by an intensifying sexual build-up as Lorraine eased the phallus gently but more quickly that I realized into me.

Suddenly I felt a gut-clenching seizure followed by the most intense orgasm I had ever experienced. Cum shot out of my cock seemingly more and harder than I had ever experienced before.

Through my own cries and roars of release, I heard Lorraine's orgasmic sounds, now surprisingly masculine, adding to our sexual symphony.

My closed eyes saw crashing, glaring colors, then black, then more flashes of light and more colors. Something wonderful roared in my head. It felt still as if my jism was flowing in streams, buckets. Then there came a remarkable, blissful, floating peace.

When I opened my eyes, I was briefly disoriented with no idea of where I was. The room was nearly dark, only dimly lit by a table lamp on a nightstand next to a bed. I was in a bed, covered up.

My mind began to fully awaken. Soon I became reoriented. I was still in Lorraine's bedroom. But now it was evidently dark outside, and I was in her bed, nude and covered up. After a couple more minutes, I sat up. My clothes were neatly arranged on the foot of the bed so I could not miss them.

I dressed, then walked out of the bedroom toward the kitchen. Yes, it was definitely dark outside, but the kitchen light was on.

"Well, hello," Lorraine said in a relaxed but still remarkably sexy voice. "I wondered how much longer you'd be sleeping."

"Hi," I responded very sheepishly. "How long have I been out?"

"A little under three hours. Are you hungry?"

"No, not really," I answered. "Listen, Lorraine, I'm really sorry about ..."

"Oh, lover, you don't have anything to be sorry about at all. I had a wonderful time this afternoon.

I'm usually the one that conks out afterwards, but not today. I feel like I came as hard today as when you're the man and I'm the woman," she said with a laugh. "Seriously, Tom, I felt like I'd never stop cumming, and judging from the way your gorgeous bod was responding to my fucking you, you felt the same way. It was the most exciting simultaneous orgasm I think you and I have ever had together. Well, at least the most exciting one for me as the man!"

"Thank you for being so understanding," I said sincerely. "I've never experienced anything like that with a woman before. I don't know what hit me. Thank you for being the one who gave it to me. You were really wonderful. And that deep, sexy voice you get just before you cum ..."

Lorraine actually blushed. The sincerity of my compliment had clearly pleased and surprised her.

"Thank you, Tom.

But I do think you know what it was that hit you. As much as I'd like to think your orgasms - you had more than one, but you may not remember that - were entirely due to my sexual skills, the fact is it was probably the phallus.

Specifically, it was probably the slightly electrified tip on it. I had turned it way down so as not to jolt Emily if and when I hit her G-spot with it. It was still on that reduced setting when I put the newly hair-modified phallus on to be with you today."

"If it was on the lowest setting because it was likely to be in direct contact with Emily's G-spot, then it shouldn't have caused the reaction it did in me. The electric pulse had to go through a lot more tissue in me to reach my prostate gland than when it was in direct contact with Emily's G-spot," I responded reasonably.

"That's a fair point, Tom. It wasn't on the lowest setting available, however.

Still, I know from talking with Amanda and from my own nursing training that a man's prostate is far more sensitive than most people realize.

I think the best thing for us to do is to sit down with Jamie and explain to her exactly what happened today. Maybe Amanda should be there, too. Just like the problem with the glue attaching my pubic hair overlay was fairly easily and simply solved, I suspect this one will be, too."

"That's a great suggestion, Lorraine. Nevertheless, thank you again for this afternoon. You were nothing short of spectacular."

"And can I safely assume that you weren't put off by my additional hair growth on my legs and arms and ..."

"You certainly can assume that! In fact - and I hope you won't be offended by this, Lorraine - your really hairy pits and arms and brows, not to mention your legs made you seem even younger and more vital than ..."

"I'm not offended at all, Tom. But next time, I want to have let my own pussy hair grow back and have you man-fuck me again. Today was great, but it made me want your cock inside me and your hunky young body on top of me even more now."

"If you keep talking like that ..." I began, but Lorraine knew what was coming and cut me off.

"Next time, lover. But for now, I'll pay close attention to any other lingering or fleeting side effects.

There's something else I want to talk with Jamie, Amanda, and you about, too. You know how the phallus seems to sometimes respond on its own without anyone touching it?"

"Yeah, I still think it's very small leakage currents generated by the wearer's body," I said.

"Maybe. The electrical stuff is your area. But I think we need to consider that it might be the wearer's brain. The brain is very adaptable, adjustable. I think we have to look at the possibility that after the phallus has been worn a few times like I had before today, the wearer's brain begins to adapt to the different signals its receiving from the phallus and sending back to it.

My brain, a female brain with some residual male attributes from when it was formed, may draw on those old attributes and pull them out of dormancy and into service. It may mix those old and previously unused signals with the new ones which leads to seemingly spontaneous erections, cock twitches, color and temperature changes, things like that.

Like I said, my old brain may be simply adapting to the signals it's receiving now that it's never received before."

"Kind of like our memory fills in holes to help smooth out our thoughts and make them seem more complete than they really are sometimes?" I asked.

"Something like that. Anyway, I think it needs to be explored."

We talked for a while longer. Then I offered to take Lorraine out for dinner somewhere, but she said that she was also worn out after our afternoon sex romp together. So, thanking her again, I left for my apartment.

Sunday I did nothing more than laundry, some grocery shopping, and veg out. Late Sunday afternoon Emily called to confirm I was still meeting her at Marta's office at 12:20 on Monday to drive her to The Club for our meeting with Bethany.

I slept in on Monday until about 8:30 a.m. After a late and leisurely brunch of oatmeal, toast, and fruit, I showered, then pressed my slacks and a nice dressy sports shirt for the meeting.

The matronly receptionist at Marta Cruz's law office greeted me politely, then notified Emily I had arrived.

I did a double-take when Emily walked out to get me. Always before she had been dressed casually in jeans or shorts and either a man's long sleeve shirt or a revealing string tee. Today she was wearing a very expensive-looking gray business suit with a single button jacket and knee-length pencil skirt, a burgundy blouse under the jacket, dark stockings to conceal her unshaven legs, and heels.

"Hi, Tom. Marta wants to talk with us for a couple minutes before we go." She motioned for me to follow her.

"Should I have worn a suit?" I asked.

"Oh, no. You're just fine. Marta and I always wear our trial suits when we're meeting a prospective client for the first time. Good first impression, don't ya know? But you know Ms. Battaglia and me already, so, no, you're dressed fine."

We walked into Marta Cruz's private office.

"Hello, Tom. It's nice to see you again.

I know you and Emily have to get going, but I wanted to thank you for calling Emily and arranging for her to talk with Ms. Battaglia on behalf of Karla and Kerri. Emily and I have spoken with them briefly to discuss the meeting you're headed to. They both asked us to thank you for thinking of them. They're looking forward to seeing you again. You've really impressed them."

After concluding our brief meeting with Marta, Emily went by her office and gathered her materials for the meeting. She had already packed them in an expensive-looking leather rolling catalog case.

At my car, I put her catalog case in the back seat and held the front door open for Emily.

When Emily sat down and lifted her legs into the car, she made no effort at all to keep the skirt from riding up on her legs. And I made no effort at all not to look appreciatively at them. Although Emily with her body hair looks absolutely great in shorts and loose-fitting, high exposure tee-shirts, there's something about a professionally-dressed woman in stockings that supercharges my engine.

While we drove, Emily focused most of her attention on a few documents she had kept out from the briefcase in back. I didn't try to talk with her since she seemed very intent on the material on her lap.

Finally she looked over at me and said, "Tom, I hope you don't think I'm ignoring you, but we just received this material about the consortium that owns The Club. I wanted to make sure I was familiar with it before we met with Ms. Battaglia."

"That's okay, Emily. I understand. Is there anything wrong with the ownership?" I was hoping she would not say they were under FBI investigation for prostitution or porn or anything like that.

"Wrong? No, not at all. Every indication we have is that they go out of their way to stay on the right side of the law. And their business activities are completely above reproach. At least from the material we've received, The Club and its owners appear to be exactly the kind of businesses that Karla and Kerri as KK Productions would like to be associated with. The Club sets high standards for its members and quietly ejects any who break the rules. It also has very high standards for its contract entertainment. Actually I'm hoping to be able to send a satisfactory proposed agreement to Karla and Kerri. If they do well at The Club, maybe the owners will want to book them at some of their other venues."

"That's consistent with what I've seen among the members and guests when I've gone with Sharon Madison as her guest. The members and guests are always sociable, and the staff are always courteous and professional. I'm pretty sure Bethany will be able to answer any questions or address any concerns you and Marta or Karla and Kerri might have."

Emily and I talked very little during the rest of the drive to The Club. She was in her professional paralegal role, and I didn't want to interrupt her train of thought.

When we were less than a mile from The Club, I told Emily that she and I would have to present our drivers licenses to the security officer at the front gate. Emily nodded her head in approval and dug out her license from the briefcase in the back seat.

I pulled up to the security booth at the closed front gate, rolled down my window, and handed our drivers licenses to the security officer.

"Emily Feinstein and Tom Connors," I said. "We have an appointment with Bethany."

The compared our drivers licenses to names on his clipboard, then returned our licenses.

"Thank you, Tom. Bethany is expecting you. She requested that you come to the main entrance and park your car in any of the VIP limo spots. She'll meet you at the front door."

I thanked the officer as the gate opened and allowed us to drive up the roadway.

"So you've been here often enough for the security officer to call you by your first name?" Emily asked with a hint of playfulness.

"He may have been seeing me for the first time today for all I know," I said. "Bethany will probably cover this in your meeting, but inside the gates of The Club, everyone calls everyone else by their first name only. It's respectful and courteous informality intended to put members and guests at ease.

One of the other rules is that what happens inside The Club stays inside The Club. It's strongly suggested that if guests recognize anyone, that recognition and association with The Club not be acknowledged outside The Club."

Emily frowned slightly.

"Emily, don't hesitate to ask Bethany to address any concerns you have. Once you know her background, you'll see why she will understand and appreciate your desire and obligation to ask probing questions to protect Karla and Kerri."

I pulled into the VIP parking spot closest to the front door, then opened the passenger door for Emily. I had just retrieved her rolling catalog case from the back seat and extended the pull handle when Bethany came out through the door and walked over to us.

"Hi, Bethany. This is Emily Feinstein. Emily, this is Bethany Battaglia."

123456...9