A Gift in Disguise Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla enticingly placed her hands on Kerri's body when setting Kerri for each pose. Karla also explained briefly but very seductively the desired arousal effect each pose should have on the viewer.

It was obvious to Bethany and me that Karla was touching Kerri in a way intended to arouse us as much as it was clearly arousing Kerri.

The posing tutorial lasted only a few minutes. In each pose, both Karla's and Kerri's sexual attributes were perfectly displayed to the audience.

Then Karla said, "Now, Kerri, it's only slightly different when you're working with a partner on the bed.

You still need to remember that the person viewing the image or video is the person you want to turn on. Your own and your partner's positions need to always be mindful to never obstruct the camera's shot of either of you. It's not as easy as it sounds, because while making the viewer feel that he or she is in the money shot with you, you still want your moves with your on-screen partner to appear natural and sexual.

For the rest of our time today, we'll do some basic partner sex moves together to give me an idea of your best angles and views. Boudoir sex scenes are a little like ballroom dancing: One partner leads, the other follows.

Today, I'll lead. I'll be using touch cues the same as a man would with you in a ballroom dance. It may feel a little awkward for you at first, but just follow my lead and before long, it'll seem completely natural to you. The ideal is to look and feel sexual for the audience. Sex. That's what this is all about. Play to the audience, seduce them, and above all, enjoy it.

I'll set up the video camera on a tripod so after we've done a couple of test scenes, you can look at the video to get a better idea of what you can improve.

Incidentally, I presume you remember from Dr. Roxanne's sex classes that she taught us how to control our own minds so we don't get so aroused and cum too soon?"

"Those were some of my favorite classes," Kerri confirmed while adding her own sultry smile.

"Mine, too," Karla agreed. "Of course, that extra preparation on our part was necessary because the diet and exercise transition didn't inhibit the timing of our own orgasm and cum production the way conventional HRT or surgery do.

In adult entertainment presentation it's really important to use those control techniques. We want to display the 'I'm about to cum' expressions, all the while holding back our own orgasms until the moment when we can climax with our partner.

At first, retarding your orgasm can seem next to impossible, but with experience and practice ..."

"Yes, it's something that Toni and I worked on together a lot," Kerri chimed in.

"Excellent! Then you may have also noticed the reward for your orgasmic discipline was ..." Karla began, then paused as if to prompt Kerri to finish for her. Kerri obligingly inserted, "... when we finally surrender to the orgasm, it always proves to be much longer-lasting and much more productive."

Karla's expression suggested she could hardly wait to personally experience Kerri's promise.

For the next few minutes on the DVD, Karla walked Kerri through some basic sex positions that would give the camera's audience the best view while still flattering Kerri's nakedness and sexuality.

Then she had Kerri repeat the movements and positions on her own.

Karla observed, "Even many Baltimore clients are initially a little awkward, but you're taking to this very naturally."

"Well ..." Kerri hesitated, "Toni and I did sort of rehearse together privately. We still do when she comes back for a visit now and again."

"It's refreshing to talk with a young woman so serious about perfecting her craft," Karla said appreciatively. "Obviously you were as good a student as she was."

Kerri smiled and nodded. "Thank you," she said.

"So, Kerri, have you ever tried any of the things you saw with a different partner other than Toni?" Karla asked.

"No. I trust Toni as much as she trusts me. We are both very comfortable with each other.

I feel I should tell you that Toni had to work quite hard to persuade me to come visit you today," Kerri finished with a hint of apology.

"I'm honored that you're here, Kerri," Karla said sincerely. "I hope you will be comfortable trusting me as much as you obviously do Toni. I've been in much the same situation that you are now. I suspect we all have.

And one of the best ways to develop that trust is to proceed, but only at a pace you're comfortable with.

I know that I'd said I would take the lead today with it being your first day and all, but you've taken to this so quickly, I'd really like to see how well you do intuitively. It may seem a bit awkward for you, but I promise you that nothing you do will turn me off even in the slightest, nor will anything you say or do offend me.

Please, don't be afraid. You're a beautiful, sexy little gurl. It's my hope that every experience you and I share will be pleasurable for you."

Kerri walked slowly toward Karla, always keeping her own body in the camera's view. Upon reaching Karla, Kerri placed her arm around Karla's waist and positioned Karla so both gurls' fronts were visible to the camera but still in a natural-looking pose. In the same motion, Kerri drew Karla to her, then slowly leaned in and kissed Karla softly on the lips.

Karla's eyes opened wider as if surprised at Kerri's unexpected boldness. Quickly Karla's forehead and eyes began a troubled frown as if she suddenly sensed Kerri might not be acting now. Or perhaps Karla was alarmed at how quickly her own arousal was forming at the approach by the youthful-looking Kerri.

"Kerri, I did't mean ..." Karla began to protest, but Kerri put her right index finger to Karla's lips to quiet her.

"Yes, you did. You said yourself that you wanted to touch me as soon as you saw me walk in. I could feel it even before you said it. I want it, too. I want to feel your hands exploring my body. I want to feel you getting hard in my hand and my mouth.

Most of all, I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you cumming inside me. Toni told me you could teach me to relax more, to be able to take a big gurl-cock like yours inside my boy-pussy. Show me, please!"

As if on cue, Karla's erection burst out from beneath the red teddy's gusset. Her cock's length and girth, though not unusually large, were nonetheless impressive, so much so that once again, Bethany spontaneously gave my own an increasingly prolonged squeeze.

Feeling Karla's red and hot erection resting against her leg, Kerri sensuously slid her hand down over Karla's hip and took the hardness into her hand.

"Oh, my," Kerri said with some surprise. "Toni told me you were a bit larger than she is, but I didn't think ..."

"Don't worry, my dear," Karla said softly while regaining her own composure and control. "One of the things I'm going to teach you today is how to completely relax and enjoy every feeling you're going to experience. I've built on Dr. Roxanne's relaxation techniques and added my own self-control so that whether you're top or bottom, you're going to be both comfortable and extremely satisfied."

Reassured, Kerri used her hand to use Karlas full, thick erection and caress her own upper thigh. Karla moaned in pleasure at the sensations of the underside of her cock moving across Kerri's silky thigh and alternating between skin and the stocking top..

Kerri leaned in, placed her right hand on the back of Karla's neck, and drew Karla toward her, kissing her deeply again while at the same time now guiding Karla's cock toward her own.

Still holding their overlapping cocks with her left hand, Kerri gently broke their kiss. Then she stepped back to just slightly increase the space between them. Kerri shifted her right hand only slightly to the bow knot securing the teddy behind Karla's neck. Kerri deftly untied the bow which loosened the teddy's panels barely covering Karla's breasts.

After releasing the teddy's behind-the-neck knot, Kerri put her right index finger's tip lightly at the point of Karla's skin and then dragged her seductively and slowly down over Karla's throat, to her upper chest, then to the cleft between Karla's breasts, until she reached the first of two red bows accenting the deep vee plunge on the teddy.

Kerri displayed her cute boyish grin and used her fingertip and thumb to slowly untie the upper red bow. With the neck's tie and now the upper bow released, the fabric over Karla's breasts was almost completely free to fall. Seemingly, it was only the prominence of Karla's breasts holding their covering in place.

Kerri moved her fingers down to the lower bow and with some more haste, released it. With nothing supporting the teddy's upper fabric now, it slumped away, completely baring Karla's very natural, proportioned breasts.

The unveiling of Karla's breasts had captivated Bethany. As the fabric gave way to gravity and revealed Karla's breasts, Bethany instinctively gave my cock another squeeze.

The audience could clearly see that Kerri's own tiny erection was strong and deep red, but its tininess made Karla's seem all the larger in comparison. Yet for all its small size, Kerri's boy clitty had its own urgency and appeal that I could not deny. And judging from the fumbling Bethany was now doing with my zipper to get at my own manhood, neither could she.

Standing together and grinding their bodies together, Karla and Kerri immersed themselves with kissing each other and running their hands over each other's bodies. Still, from time to time and at seemingly just the right intervals, one or the other of them would grasp their distinctly different-sized cocks and hold them together as if each cock could sixty-nine the other. Both women were clearly becoming more and more aroused, so much that they no longer appeared to be acting. Yet they both kept their stage positions so the camera could capture every sexual, sensual touch and contact for the audience's pleasure.

The sight of their demanding cocks trying to entangle with each other plus the obvious and very visible compression of their breasts and nipples together seemed to intensify the speed and fervor of Karla and Kerri's lust for each other.

By now, Bethany had fumbled with my own erection to mercifully set it free. Still, her eyes and mine remained locked on the screen but with her hand finding new and different ways to excite me.

On-screen, Karla whispered something into Kerri's ear. The audience could not hear it, but Kerri smiled almost shyly and nodded an eager assent. Karla moved to the nightstand by the studio's bed and removed a zipper case from the drawer. I immediately recognized the case by its color, size, and shape.

Karla rather ceremoniously opened the case and removed the squeeze bottle of lubricant and one of its foil-encased condoms.

Kerri suggestively and gracefully lowered herself to her knees in front of Karla. Then Kerri began delicately using her fingertips to caress Karla's impressive erection. Kerri always positioned her hands so the camera and therefore we in the video audience could see Karla's cock bob in reaction to Kerri's touches and fingertip strokes of its underside. Occasionally, a spontaneous telltale moan would escape from Karla's lips, and her body muscles would visibly tighten in an unconcealed and obviously genuine effort to control the effects Kerri's touches were having on her.

"I'm getting closer, darling," Karla said thickly.

Only then did Kerri apply a line of the flavored lubricant to the topside of Karla's cock, then use her index finger to evenly spread it all over Karla's redness from base to tip. Karla squealed as a shudder of intense pleasure rippled through her toned body.

After carefully tearing open the condom's foil wrap and removing the rolled flat condom, Kerri placed it at the very tip of Karla's rod. Then Kerri skillfully used only her pouty lips to unroll the condom onto Karla while at the same time taking Karla's dick completely into her mouth.

Karla's muscular tension and slight shivering revealed the indisputable effect Kerri's condom installation technique was having. The murmurs of her own pleasure left no doubt that Kerri was becoming as aroused by the application as Karla was.

Kerri slowly backed off Karla's condom-sheathed erection to reveal its protection had been perfectly applied.

Having experienced Kerri's excellent technique myself at Emily's, I expected Kerri to fully lubricate the outside of the condom. Instead, she carefully placed three or four drops on just the head and smoothly spread the warm liquid over only that part. Nevertheless, Karla once again could not contain a shudder revealing her near-orgasm state. Kerri quickly completed applying the lubricant then looked upward from her crouched position into Karla's eyes with an unspoken command for Karla to satisfy Kerri's desire.

Keeping her own back straight so as not to block the camera's view, Karla bent her knees so she could reach down, place her hands under Kerri's arms, and effortlessly lift the smaller trans woman to a standing position. Then, repositioning herself, Karla wrapped her left arm around the small of Kerri's back and moved her right arm between Kerri's legs. The effect of Karla's unusual grasp was to ensure the camera could completely see both her own and Kerri's full erections as Karla stood and lifted Kerri to bend her over the edge of the bed.

Kerri had no more extended her arms and braced herself bent over against the bed than Karla stepped forward and lightly touched Kerri's welcoming rosebud with the tip of the lubricated condom.

Feeling the light touch and knowing what would follow it, Kerri smiled slightly in anticipation.

Karla gently and lightly ran her hands over Kerri's hips, lower back, and ribs. The hand motion required Karla to move closer to Kerri and to put more inward pressure of her protected erection tip on Kerri. Still, Karla made no obvious effort to be in any hurry to enter Kerri.

Instead, Karla slowly eased her hands around Kerri's ribs until her hands came to rest on the smaller woman's breasts. Once again, their position was remarkably clear to the camera and showed Karla's lightly clasping and tugging on Kerri's nipples. Karla tugged gently on them for a few seconds, then released them. They remained elongated, their protrusion clearly visible to the viewing audience. Kerri's gurly voice squealed in genuine pleasure.

Bethany's strokes on my own erection had intensified when she saw Karla's attention to Kerri's growing need.

Then, as Karla very slowly began to insert just the well-lubricated and condom-protected tip of her cock into Kerri, Bethany's strokes on me became more insistent.

Kerri's soft moans of encouragement to Karla reminded me of exactly how I had felt and urged Kerri on when she had made her own sensuous initial entry into me at Emily's. Without any inhibition, I now allowed a groan of pleasure to escape at what was on the screen in front of us and what would live forever in my memory.

Instinctively I looked toward Bethany and downward. It was then I noticed her other hand had slipped down inside the elastic waistband of her sweatpants. She was obviously fingering herself in synch with what her left hand was doing to my hardness. Yet her eyes never left the video screen. Her face was becoming as flushed as Kerri's.

With only the head of her erection inside Kerri's boy pussy, Karla applied more lubricant to the remainder of her shaft. Instead of pushing inward, however, she moved tenderly and gently from side to side as if to reach and touch each sexual nerve ending guarding Kerri's opening. I knew from my own previous experience with Kerri exactly what she was now experiencing with Karla's knob easing itself in and from side to side.

With its initial entry, Kerri had tensed up. A natural reaction, yet the combination of the sexual warmth of that shallow penetration and Karla's gentle swaying side to side rather than pushing inward resulted in Kerri's almost immediate relaxation.

And given the look of unbridled ecstasy on Karla's face, Kerri's delicate rosebud was eagerly surrounding, taking, and welcoming all the hypnotically relaxing feelings offered by Karla's cock.

Kerri was now completely relaxed, or at least as relaxed as one can be whose sexual nerve endings are being touched by an orgasmic wand and feeling the chamois-smooth and warming inner kisses. I, too, had relaxed completely when Kerri had done the same to me.

Both gurls' faces and upper chests were showing all the signs of their nearing complete sexual surrender to each other. Their breaths, jagged and revealing, their voices, first soft but now more urging, words and sounds pointing shamelessly to their soon inescapable orgasms.

Yet Karla's own movements were still almost distressingly passive as if she was waiting for Kerri to guide their sex.

Kerri accommodated and rewarded Karla's patience with her own sexual impatience.

Again Karla dropped lubricant on the remaining exposed length of her shaft. She used her finger to spread it evenly, then to blend it into the tiny creases of Kerri's rosette gripping Karla's cockhead now even tighter as if to prevent its premature escape.

Karla's air-light touch spreading the lubricant on their union prompted Kerri to emit a loud cry of pleasure, a scream she tried to attenuate by allowing her pinched face to fall to the bedcovers as her fem-voice cried out.

Though Kerri couldn't see Karla's face as clearly as the camera did, Karla's expressions flashed a signal that she could only hold off her orgasm for a few more seconds.

As if on cue, Kerri lifted her face from the bedcovers. It was mottled red, her hair mussed, her eyes revealing all she was experiencing inside her. Her expression turned selfishly, savagely primal. Her impending orgasm had changed her from cuteness to controlling.

With slow but determined pressure, Kerri used her body and arms to push herself slowly, oh so slowly, backward and impale her boy pussy on Karla's shaft. Kerri's own erection, tiny but hard, pointed like a compass needle seeking to bring itself into alignment with the path of Karla's own sexual direction. Kerri's small erection was nevertheless a dark red, bobbing and swaying proudly with each movement of their bodies.

Sliding back on Karla's well-lubed shaft, Kerri showed no expression of discomfort at all. Her face seemed to project her pre-orgasmic sensations onto the video screen Bethany and I watched.

When its head and about two inches of Karla's shaft had entered Kerri, Kerri suddenly stopped pushing backward.

"There! That's it! Right there, baby!" Kerri screamed, her normally shy, tiny voice deepening toward masculinity in husky anticipation. Her face flushed, tears of ecstatic surrender trickled from the corner of her eyes clenched closed. Her vocal urgings repeated once or twice in rapid succession, but they quickly changed to guttural sounds which revealed her being totally consumed by the orgasm..

Karla's own relatively admirable restraint in her movements disappeared upon hearing Kerri's words to sounds devolution. Karla briefly paused in one last vain effort to execute some Herculean control over her own onrushing orgasm. Then, surrendering to her own inevitable cumming, Karla's eyes rolled back in her head, and she released her sex-propelled jism into the condom tip, inflating it against her lover's prostate.

A fraction of a second later, the stimulation of Karla's effort hit Kerri, and a veritable stream of white, gooey liquid reactively shot outward from Kerri's unconfined tiny cock.

In their nearly simultaneous orgasms, both trans women cried out from the pleasure and pressure of their cum's torrents. Though only Kerri's was visible, its volume was quite astonishing for such a tiny gurl.

1...456789