A Gift in Disguise Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gently but firmly pushed me away so I could see her eyes divert to the bottle of lubricant exposed in my open zipper case.

Wordlessly she brought her eyes back to mine, their message clearly revealing her own readiness for me to begin to pleasure her with anal entry.

I placed my hands on the soft and now slightly perspiration-dampened shoulders. Never removing my hands, I maneuvered behind her, both of us now on our knees on the bed. I eased myself forward and slightly upward so the underside of my fully erect shaft and glans rested in the crack just above her anus. At the same time I wrapped my arms around to her front, my left forearm just touching the tops of her breasts and my right forearm lightly pushing upward on the underside of her breasts.

With the front of my body making intimate contact with Mikki's back, I slightly tightened my arms to draw her even closer. She emitted an intensely erotic and prolonged, "Ahhhhhhhh," and placed her own I arms on top of mine.

After holding that position for several seconds, I heard my own almost desperate-sounding voice whisper into her delicate ear, "I want to feel myself inside you."

Wordlessly, she released her arms from over mine and allowed her hands to slide sensuously over my arms as she relaxed her arms to her sides.

I shaped my right hand tenderly against the underside of her left breast, then allowed my finger tips to barely touch her skin while I moved my fingertips to touch first the slight rise of her areola, then finally her very taut and extended nipple. The instant my fingertip touched Mikki's nipple, I felt a prolonged shudder throughout her body wherever it was touching mine.

"No. Don't," she whispered urgently. "Not until you're all the way inside me."

While I slowly removed my hands to Mikki's shoulders and guided her, she leaned forward, reached out with her own hands to brace herself on the bed. At the same time I carefully lowered her face-down onto the cool bed linens. As I lowered her, she used her left hand to comfortably sandwich her erection between her body and the top bed sheet.

Once she was comfortably lying face-down on the bed, I opened the bottle of lubricant and poured a small amount into one of my hands to warm it. After a few seconds warming the lubricant, I began to carefully and with a light touch apply it generously around her asshole.

Her murmurs of approval coupled with her slight pelvic movement to stimulate her own erection further was all the encouragement I needed. She almost seemed to be getting increasingly aroused just from my digital tracing touches applying the lubricant closer and closer to her hole.

I allowed my fingertip to linger just a moment at her entry. Then I removed my finger to resupply another generous amount of the warm lubricant. When I returned my heavily relubricated finger to her opening and very slowly and gently inserted the oiled tip just inside it, she moaned slightly. Barely inside her, my fingertip turned slightly to spread the lubricant evenly. Every slight movement of my fingertip seemed to evoke a louder moan or other words of lustful encouragement. Her fingers on both hands seized the bedsheet reactively. Though my fingertip was only a fraction of an inch inside her hole, it was sufficient for me to feel her anal muscles involuntarily contracting to defend the entry point, then relaxing in submission a few seconds later.

As she began to better tolerate the digital intrusion into her hole, I carefully poured the slightest amount of lubricant from the bottle to my finger's entry point so as to allow very small amounts to flow around my inserted fingertip during her moments of muscular relaxation. I would then so very slowly insert my finger just a tiny bit further to apply the lubricant inside her with minimal discomfort to her.

Finally when my finger had both lubricated and stimulated her to readiness, Mikki took a deep, relaxing breath, and softly but urgently said, "Now, Tom. Fuck me now. Please!"

Slowly and tenderly I removed my finger, then used my hand to guide my raging erection's tip to her opening. Initially she tensed from its barely touching the opening, but her easy and slow relaxation sent tiny vibrations through the lubricated rubber and into my own ultrasensitive cock nerve endings.

With great self-control but even greater pleasure I eased my cock head into her one slow millimeter at a time. I hardly had to push, for Mikki was so eager to feel me inside her that she began to push back against me. Intuitively, I stopped pushing and allowed her to control how quickly she was drawing me into her pleasure port.

The instant my cock tip barely touched the thin membrane guarding her own prostate, Mikki expelled a cry of intense pleasure and her body began to shake. I stopped moving, more out of surprise than anything else, until she once again calmed down after several seconds of gasping for breath.

"Did you cum?" I whispered, hoping she would not detect the slight disappointment in my voice.

"No," she said between gasps. "But, gawd that was a jolt!"

"Want me to pull out?" I asked sincerely.

"No!" she almost screamed. "Just let me catch my breath. Whatever you did, it was fucking unbelievable. Just give me some time to relax. And whatever you do, baby, don't move just yet. I'm liable to fuck my cock straight through the mattress if you do. Gawd, that's amazing," she said, her voice strained with the tension of painful pleasure.

Several seconds later, she took a deep breath and then said, "Okay, baby, ease yourself all way out and let's do that again. Only this time, don't push in so far. Try not to bottom out inside me this time, okay? At least not until I tell you I'm ready to cum."

I followed her instructions to pull out slowly while still carefully watching her reactions. Once I was out, she checked her own condom to make sure it hadn't torn during her previous thrashing around on the bed. Satisfied it had not, she slightly adjusted position for her own comfort. While she did that, I used a tissue from the box on the nightstand to wipe off my own condom and make sure it, too, was undamaged. Then I applied fresh lube generously to it and repositioned it at her inviting hole again.

"Try not to move, baby," she instructed. "I'll take you into me myself."

Mikki eased herself up slowly from her prone position to an all-fours position. I caught on quickly to what she was doing and tried to follow her movements with my own. It was a challenge since my entire cockhead was inside her, and her sphincter had begun tightening around me. I hoped our coordinated movements felt as good to her as they did to me. The pauses in her movements, each accompanied by her audible sounds of obvious pleasure and encouragement interspersed with breathy gasps, left no doubt that letting her take control even from a bottom submissive position was ultimately going to deliver unbelievably intense orgasms to both of us.

Once she was up on all fours, I felt my erection being pulled into her. Neither of us seemed to be pushing, yet my shaft slowly disappeared into Mikki.

"Oh, yeah!" she hissed aloud. Then after a moment of no movement from either of us, she whispered,"All right, baby, reach around and take my dick in your hand."

I very very slowly moved higher on my knees so I could bend forward over Mikki's back. Once I was braced, I reached around with my right hand and lightly wrapped my hand around her cock. It felt massively thick in my hand and I could feel its intense heat and pulsations of arousal even through her condom.

"Yes! Just like that, baby. Stop! No tighter just yet." Then after a second or two, "Just a little more now," she whispered in a voice so femininely breathy that I almost came just from the sound of it. "Perfect!" she whispered. "Now, don't do anything." she commanded.

The next several seconds felt like motionless magic. I was quite relaxed. I tried not to move at all, and it seemed as if Mikki's body wasn't moving either, but inside her something was doing things to my erection that were driving me crazy with lust. Though completely focused on whatever Mikki's inside muscles were doing to my cock, I somehow perceived almost identical feelings being transmitter from her erection to my hand, feelings of sexual arousal and pleasure that I had never experienced masturbating myself. I also became aware that both Mikki and I were now emitting vocal sounds of extreme sexual pleasure and urgency, all while both of us appeared appearing to be nearly motionless. It was as if we were both trying to prolong our tiptoeing at the edge of the orgasmic cliff.

We seemed to be developing a controlling rhythm that allowed us both to get to the edge, then back off, then rush to the edge again, then back off.

"Now my tit, baby!" she cried. "Pinch it! Hard!"

With my right hand doing whatever it was doing to her cock, my left thumb and index finger pinching and pulling her left nipple, and my own cock being cunt massaged inside her ass, we simultaneously experienced pelvic explosions. Mikki lurched forward, flattening herself on the mattress with my hand captured around her cock, pinned to the mattress by her writhing body. I could feel the warm, slippery cum filling first the tip of her condom, then beginning to balloon its latex outward between the rubber and her cockhead.

Her orgasmic commencement falling forward had begun to pull my burning post out of her, but before she could separate us entirely, I drove my rod to its full length inside her, once, then twice, then a third time, each ramming punctuated by my own breathy sounds like a steam locomotive pushing up a long hill. Her orgasm had clenched her muscles around my erection and was sucking my cum from me like a milking machine. Our cries of pleasure were unrestrained. She seemed unfazed by the weight of my body collapsed on top of hers, still pumping furiously. Her own orgasmic jerks coupled with my thrusts felt as if we were both producing an unlimited flow of high-pressure jizz.

Spent after several minutes of frantic fucking, we both finally wore out. Still inside Mikki with my own cock and my hand wrapped around hers, I relaxed. Her body gave one, then a second lingering orgasmic spasm, then she too seemed to relax under my weight. We both still gasped to try and restore our normal breathing.

With her still wrapped in my arms and my cock still fully in her ass, I slowly and carefully rolled both of us onto our sides to make it easier for both of us to breathe. We lay there together, savoring the moment, both probably hoping for just one more lingering tingle of our mutual orgasms.

After a few seconds, Mikki murmured, "That was..." She trailed off, still too out of breath to complete her thought out loud.

"Yeah," was all I could say while we remained connected and cuddling wordlessly for several minutes.

The telephone on the nightstand by Mikki's bed rang. Slowly, Mikki pulled herself away and freed my shrinking cock, the now remarkably full rubber still securely containing my spend.

She reached for the phone. "Yes," she said rather calmly into the mouthpiece. Then she started laughing. "I'll tell Tom," she said. Then she returned the telephone handset to its cradle.

Mikki turned on her side so she was facing me.

"Risa said she and Bethany enjoyed our show immensely. Two thumbs up," she said with no sign of embarrassment or regret.

It took me a second to fully understand what Mikki had grasped instantly. "But not as much as we did," I said looking up at the microphone and camera high on the wall looking down at her bed. Its red "camera on" LED was still glowing.

Mikki reached over to the nightstand drawer, opened it, and took out a remote control. We both gave a little bye-bye wave and smile to the camera, then Mikki pointed the remote at the camera, pushed a button, and the red LED went dark.

I looked at Mikki and asked in a mock accusatory tone and expression, "Couldn't you have turned that off before we began?"

"Now why would I have wanted to do that?" she asked with faux innocence. Her beautiful smile had returned, then she continued. "We're now officially on The Club's official roll of porn stars."

We both started laughing while we relaxed. After a few minutes, I said, I'm going to go shower and then we both better get some sleep."

"Tom, would it be all right if I showered in my room and then joined you in your room? My condom blew out, and I'd rather not have to sleep on this giant wet spot tonight."

"Of course you can," I said as I drew her close to me and gave her a gentle kiss. "I'll make sure the camera and mic in my room is off. We'll keep Risa and Bethany guessing right until we join them for breakfast tomorrow."

The next morning, Mikki and I walked into The Club's dining room. Since The Club had been closed for renovation over the weekend, Bethany and Risa were the only seated people in the dining room. Risa saw us enter together and waved her arm to signal us to join her and Risa at their table. They were both beaming when we sat down.

"I'm a little surprised to see both of you here so early. I didn't think either of you would be able to move for hours after the gymnastics you two were performing last night." She had said it with such good humor that I had to come back with a little jab of my own.

"Jealous?" I asked looking at both Bethany and Risa.

"Well, maybe just a little," Risa jumped in. "Misako did some things with you that she's never done with me," Risa continued.

"Maybe that's because I've got better equipment than you do," I responded mockingly.

"Touché!" Risa came back with a laugh.

After a leisurely breakfast, Risa and Misako excused themselves to go get their luggage and take it to their car. They had a midday flight back to California and they needed to turn in their rental car. Bethany and I walked them to their car, wished them a safe trip, then waved as they drove off. Then we walked back inside.

As we walked, Bethany said, "You know, Tom, at first I was a little hesitant about how well Mikki's photos would be received at this year's 'Boys Will Be Girls Night,' but after these few days with Risa and Misako and you, I really think we'll be able to pull it off."

"Was there any one thing in particular that convinced you?" I asked.

"There was. It was watching and listening to you and Mikki talk things through so easily and openly about your sexuality and your attraction for each other. I have to admit being surprised at your admission that you'd had sex with a trans woman before Mikki, but at the same time, I figured if a straight guy like you could even discuss that with her -- particularly with her sitting next to you wearing next to nothing -- The Club's members and guests would probably warm up even easier and quicker. There's really a powerful sexual chemistry between you and her."

"Yes, we noticed! We also saw you and Risa having your own fun together," I said curtly but with a grin.

Bethany gave me a good-natured punch to my shoulder and began to laugh a bit harder.

"In all seriousness though, Tom, do you think you'll be able to be as open with The Club's audience as you were with Misako? When you and she were having sex, I was watching you. It really surprised me that you were as into having sex with a trans woman as you are with a bio woman like me.

Mikki's analysis of your being... what did she call it?... omnisexual? I've never heard that term before, but it seems like a very accurate description of your sexual boundaries. I don't think you'd be attracted to a gay man, but you seemed to be completely comfortable with Mikki. Why do you suppose that is?"

"Bethany, I really don't know. Like I told Mikki while we were talking, I've had a couple of gay guys try to proposition me before, but I just wasn't interested.

There was another trans woman who I was attracted to in my last undergraduate year. Her name was Stephanie, and she and I were introduced by some of my former frat brothers who were playing a real cruel joke on both Steph and me. They told her that I was into trans women, and they told me she was a cis woman. They introduced us, and the thing was, we really hit it off right then. Right after our first kiss which my frat brothers secretly photographed, they revealed the joke to Steph and me. Rather than get angry, Stephanie and I laughed off their joke and have remained good friends to this day. No sex -- we just aren't attracted to each other that way -- but definitely very good friends. We had the last laugh.

As for why I could fit Mikki's definition of me as omnisexual? I don't know. There's nothing that I know of in my background that would explain it.

What I do know is that with Kerri and Misako, I had exactly the same sexual urges and feelings that I have with you and other bio women that make me horny. Maybe there's something in my mind that blocks or blurs the biological and sexual distinctions between men and women so that I can comfortably have sex with anyone I'm attracted to. I know society's prohibitions exist, but there are just some... what? men? women?... I just don't care. I do know that Kerri and I as well as Mikki and I fully and completely satisfied each other."

Bethany kept looking at me, then finally said, "Well, that's certainly a reasonable and rational analysis, Tom. If you explain it to The Club's audience as thoughtfully and clearly as you did with me, I think our members and their guests will really enjoy their own experiences together even more. It's especially going to reassure the cis men there that the attraction they might find themselves having toward crossdressers and trans women isn't at all abnormal. Or at least it's a lot more common than they might think."

I drove home from Bethany's early Sunday afternoon. It wasn't a long drive, but it did give me time to think about the unexpected but absolute pleasures I had experienced with trans women Kerri Kavanaugh and Misako Sato. Even though it was Sunday afternoon, I decided to call my psychologist Dr. Lorraine Theriault to make an appointment.

I had been referred to Dr. Theriault by another doctor's nurse on the QT when I had begun experiencing increasingly frequent bouts of impotence, a terrifying prospect for a young man in his early twenties. The nurse had told me that Dr. Theriault's methods of diagnosis and treatment were often scorned and even sanctioned by professional peers. Regardless of her peer's disapproval of her methods, she had succeeded with me where those peers had failed. Rather than mocking or discouraging my fetishes for mature and very hairy women, she had encouraged them. It had been during our fourth or maybe fifth professional visit that Dr. Lorraine Theriault had encouraged me to fuck her, a mature psychologist with luxurious natural dark body hair. After our first fuck, she had eagerly and obviously very sincerely encouraged me to call her any time at all.

CONCLUSION

My Sunday afternoon telephone call to clinical psychologist Dr. Lorraine Theriault had been brief but reassuring and as always, very arousing. I hadn't really told her what was bothering me, just that something had happened I hope she could help me understand. She had morning and afternoon appointments on Monday, but her Tuesday calendar was clear. I agreed to be at her home-office Tuesday at 1 p.m. so that at her suggestion we could have the entire afternoon together uninterrupted.

Although Dr. Lorraine Theriault was now seeing age 50 in her rear view mirror, she had always presented her mature sexuality in a way that ensnared me and aroused me to the point that just seeing her even as a friend when we didn't have sex was a memorable and comforting event. She was older than my own mother, for Pete's sake, so maybe there was something to Freud's theory. From my first appointment with her, I knew I could tell her anything without worrying about her admonishing or ridiculing me. And on subsequent appointments, I happily learned that I could do anything with her as well.

1...345678