A Gift Named Holly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On one hand it was easy to rationalize that I was having some form of psychotic break. It seemed to make perfect sense, given my recent breakup. Perhaps Brittany's betrayal had broken me in ways I hadn't realized, and that damage was now manifesting itself in a hallucination, inspired by the flawless beauty of Zoe's doll. I'd heard stories of people with similar conditions, so it all seemed very possible.

At the same time, it felt extremely unlikely this was all in my head. Despite how crazy this situation appeared, I admitted to myself that, while the breakup had certainly been upsetting, it wasn't nearly damaging enough to warrant such a reaction. A cheating girlfriend wasn't exactly the end of the world, and I'd gone through breakups before.

More alarming was the fact that this felt far too real to be fiction. I couldn't explain it logically, but I knew in my heart this wasn't a hallucination. The weight of her head against my chest was still fresh in my memory.

That left just one question. Was this mysterious girl actually what she claimed to be, or was she just a very gifted con-artist? It suddenly dawned on me that I'd just walked away from someone who could very well be plotting to rob my family, or worse. Still, I didn't move. The sincerity in those gorgeous eyes had been crystal clear, of that much I was certain. I trusted her not to do anything malicious. Besides, criminals didn't usually break into homes in the nude, did they? There were still so many questions in my head, and it was time to start asking them.

I dried myself quickly but thoroughly before wrapping the towel around my waist. We'd already seen one another naked, but I wasn't keen on feeling the vulnerability of being nude this time around. I opened the door, half expecting to find the room empty as the steam cleared around me.

She was still here, waiting for me on the bed. To my surprise I felt relieved to see her again, which also meant I would have been disappointed to find the room empty. The t-shirt she now wore was one of my favorites, though I had to admit, it looked better on her than it ever would on me. It was a bit large for her frame, coming down just far enough to cover her hips but not the ends of her stockings. I suspected she wore nothing else underneath, but I kept my curiosity to myself.

"I worried you would never come out of there," she said as I took in the view. Her smile was wide and bright, the fidgeting of her hands the only betrayal of her nervousness. Those lips were the same bright shade of red as before, a perfect match to the doll. I wondered if she wore lipstick, of if perhaps this was their natural pigment?

"No need to worry, I'm back now," I replied. "I had a feeling you'd still be here."

"Are you disappointed?" she asked. "If you want me to leave, I can make that happen." The concern in her voice was anything but subtle.

"No, I'm not disappointed. I promise." My eyes wandered over her body once more. "I see you found one of my shirts. It looks good on you," I said with a smile of my own. She returned it.

"Thank you! I hope you don't mind, I just don't want to be too much of a distraction. And I'm sorry about earlier. I shouldn't have done that, but I hoped that maybe if I were naked you would be happier to see me?"

"It was quite a surprise for sure, but I definitely can't complain."

That impossibly captivating smile somehow grew brighter. The fidgeting was almost completely gone by now.

"So, what do I call you? Do you have a name?"

She shook her head. "I'm not the kind of doll that comes with a name. You have to give me one."

She was sticking with the story that she was the doll come to life. Very well. "Okay then, you need a name. Why don't you help me pick something you like, something pretty?"

Her eyes twinkled with surprise. "Really? I'd love that, very much!" She turned her eyes over to the window. There was a holiday wreath hanging against the glass with sprigs of holly along the bottom, their pointed leaves and red berries unmistakable from where I stood. "I've always loved the name Holly," she said. "It seems rather fitting, wouldn't you agree?"

"Alright, Holly it is. Pleased to meet you, Holly." I held out my hand, which she took gently, unsure of what to do. I felt her fingers against my skin, still warm from the shower. Her flesh was tangible, which meant this was definitely not my imagination.

"The pleasure is all mine," she replied before letting go. It was quite an enchanting moment, but I still needed answers.

"Holly, let me get straight to the point here. You're telling me you are a doll that can magically transform into a living, breathing woman at will. As irrational as that sounds, I can't help but feel you're telling me the truth. However, I'm going to need more than just your word if I'm to believe you, do you understand?"

She nodded. "I understand. You need proof, yes?"

I nodded in reply. The absurdity of what I was asking wasn't lost on me, but there was no other way to move forward.

I wondered if my request would offend her, but to my relief she never stopped smiling. "What would you like me to do?"

"Show me how you do it, the transition from girl to doll and back again. I need to see it with my own eyes."

"Sure, but only if you promise not to freak out. I don't want you to fall again."

"I promise. Just do this one thing for me, so I know it's true and you're not really a serial killer living under my bed."

I kept my eyes on her, wondering if perhaps she really was a killer and I was simply an idiot having a bad week. I waited, until finally she delivered the proof I'd asked for. With one final smile Holly laid back on the mattress. The shirt pulled up slightly at her hip, and I noticed there were no panties underneath.

Then, in the blink of an eye, the girl in front of me was replaced with a porcelain doll. The transformation had been instantaneous, rather than the slow process of shrinking and morphing that I had imagined. There was no denying this was the same doll I'd purchased, with black hair and unmistakable eyes, and she was even wearing a miniature version of the t-shirt she had borrowed. I leaned forward to get a closer look but was startled backward when she suddenly transformed back into a living girl. It was magical, there was no other way to describe what I'd witnessed.

She reacted quickly as I stumbled, reaching out and taking my hand to steady me. The towel slipped off my waist and fell to the floor, leaving me naked once more with Holly holding tight to my hand. Her eyes naturally wandered south, exploring my body with virgin-like curiosity. Then her eyes met mine and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry, I can't help myself," she explained.

"That's okay, it's not like you haven't already seen," I answered. Suddenly I remembered all the things I'd said to her as a doll earlier. For fucks sake, I had even masturbated right in front of her and then asked if she'd enjoyed the show. Perhaps the nod hadn't been a result of too much eggnog after all.

Holly released my hand and let me retrieve a pair of boxer-briefs from my bag. Eventually I would get around to unpacking, but there were more pressing concerns at the moment. I slipped into my underwear and took a seat beside her on the bed. Now that I'd seen her transformation with my own eyes there was no doubt in my mind she was exactly what she claimed to be.

"Okay Holly, I definitely believe you now, one-hundred percent. If this is still some sort of hallucination, then it's a damn good one and way beyond anything I'd be able to figure out anyway. That takes care of the 'who' and 'what.' Now I have to ask, why?"

She tilted her head in confusion. Everything she did was either incredibly adorable or extremely sexy, or both. "What do you mean?"

I thought for a moment before replying. "I suppose what I mean is, why are you able to transform like this? I'm guessing this isn't something other dolls or toys can do?"

Holly smiled again. "No, they can't. I'm special, and that's the good news for you!" She slid closer across the comforter so she could lower her voice. "I'm your Christmas wish come true!"

She had obviously expected this to somehow clarify everything for me. The idea that something as simple as a wish could bring a doll to life wasn't really so farfetched, given what I'd just witnessed. That said, I didn't recall making any such wish, though there was another possibility.

"Are you referring to what Chloe said last night about me finding a girl to ease my loneliness?" It was the only explanation I could think of, though looking back it didn't seem like much of a ceremony.

Holly shrugged. "I'm not entirely sure who made the wish, but I'm here now to make it happen! A special girl to make sure you never feel lonely again!"

I couldn't help but let my eyes wander over her once more. "With great boobs and ass, just like Chloe said."

She grinned. "Don't forget the part about an insatiable sex drive!"

That explained why she didn't seem to mind nudity, and why she had asked to join me in the shower. "So, what you're saying is, because of some silly wish my sister made last night, you were given the ability to transform into a living person, solely for the purpose of keeping me company?"

The smile faded slightly on her lips. "I'm here to make you happy Elliot, in any way I can! Do you want me to go away? I understand if you do, I won't bother you anymore..."

"No, of course not! I'm not saying that at all!" I said, worried that she had gotten the wrong impression. "I'm just trying to piece things together so we're on the same page. You have to remember, this isn't exactly something I'm used to. Magic and wishes are only supposed to exist in fairy tales."

Playfully, Holly leaned back and waved her hand over herself as if to showcase her body. "Can I be your fairy tale then, Elliot? I promise, all of this is real, and it's all yours for the taking."

The shirt rose higher, giving me a great view of her hips and everything in between. I tried not to smile, but failed miserable. Her eyes wandered down to my underwear and I knew there was no hiding the truth. She was so beautiful, and so incredibly sexy. I couldn't hide my erection even if I'd wanted to.

"Do you want me to make you cum again?" she asked. "I bet that would make you feel better!"

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Again? You've made me cum before?"

Holly bit her lip, and I knew she was about to confess something naughty. "Last night, yes. I couldn't help myself after watching you, so I waited until you were asleep. I took your toy over there," she pointed to the laptop sitting on the desk, "and I opened it to see what you were looking at. I figured out how to make the people inside start moving again, and I watched."

Another mystery solved. It was she who had moved my computer. She was nervous again, probably worried that I would be mad at her for using it without permission. I had bigger concerns at the moment, so I urged her to continue.

"I learned a lot from watching them, and it made me so unbearable horny I couldn't help myself! I began to touch myself, and It felt amazing, but I wanted to do more. So, I got into your bed, careful not to wake you, and I slipped my fingers down so that I could touch you too. I'm sorry for making a mess, but I wanted to make you happy."

"That explains why my leg was sticky this morning," I answered. The thought of Holly's hand stroking me wasn't making my underwear any more comfortable. I had so many more questions for her, but my focus was elsewhere. "How did you feel afterwards?"

She smiled wide and blushed before looking down at the sheets. "I really enjoyed it! It made me happy, knowing I could do that for you. I'm happy to see I can still arouse you right now." Her eyes wandered back to my groin.

I sighed. "How does this work exactly? Do you have to do whatever I ask?"

"As long as your request is within the bounds of the wish, then yes, I will happily do whatever you ask of me."

"Is that your choice though? I don't think I would feel right otherwise, it would be like owning a slave." The idea of having full control over someone made me feel a bit uneasy.

"Would you like me to have a choice?" she asked. "I would always choose whatever makes you happy Elliot, no matter what, but you shouldn't worry! Wishes like this aren't granted for bad people, and I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me."

"How can you be so sure? I mean, I don't think I'm a bad person either, but I'm certainly no saint."

She shrugged. "I just know!" Then, unexpectedly, she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Her lips were warm on my skin and for some reason this gave me some reassurance. "Now," she continued, "why don't I show you what I can do for you?" Her hand slid slowly up my thigh as she spoke, and when she bit her lip I knew there was no point in resisting. I wanted what she was so willing to provide.

"Okay," I answered, "but I have to do something first." I moved higher on the bed, ensuring I could look her in the eye while I spoke. "Holly, I want you to promise me that from this point forward you will only do something if it is what you truly want to do. Even if I ask you for something that was part of the wish, I want you to have a choice in the matter. This is the first and only order I will ever give you, understood?"

She gazed into my eyes as I spoke, the surprise evident on her face. How many men would surrender the ability to demand sex from someone as gorgeous as her? In a way it was cheating, because I knew her desire to please me would mean that just about any request would be fulfilled, but at least I would know she could always refuse.

When the surprise finally wore off, she gave me a gentle nod. "I promise. I won't do anything unless it is something I want to do." She paused for a moment. "But I might need your help. There's still so much I must learn about being alive, and I'm not sure what else I could possibly ever want besides pleasing you, Elliot. Will you do that for me? Will you teach me what it's like to be a real girl?"

"I will."

More smiles. "Good! But that can wait! First, I have something I need to take care of as well!" Her hand was now sliding over my underwear, my throbbing cock separated from her fingertips by nothing more than thin cotton. "And I give you my word, Elliot, this is something I want to do very much!"

I didn't have the self-control to resist. I'd given her the right to choose, after all, and who was I to argue with her desires? I leaned back to put my head on the pillow while Holly continued to play with me down below. The stroking ceased and I looked down in time to watch as she peeled the shirt over her head, treating me to another wonderful view of her chest. This time I felt encouraged to take my time in exploring every inch of her body with my eyes. Her breasts were perky and round, and the temptation to reach out and play with them was practically unbearable. There was so much of her I wanted to explore, but I fought back the urges, determined to take this nice and slow.

"Do you really like how I look?" she asked, this time in a sweet, teasing voice devoid of any nervousness.

I nodded. "I love everything about you. You're perfect in every way, and I have a feeling that goes beyond just the physical."

"Really?" She played with her hair, wrapping a dark curl around her finger as she bit her lip once more.

"Really. You're sweet and naughty at the same time and it's driving me crazy! I love seeing you smile, and you give me these looks like I'm the only person in the world."

"You are my world, Elliot," she said with a smile. "And even after you've shown me everything else that's out there, you would still be my world! Is it okay if I kiss you?"

I nodded. "You can do whatever you want, remember?"

She didn't waste any time. I closed my eyes as she leaned in and pressed her lips against mine. Her body shifted forward until she was laying on top of me, her nipples hard against my chest as her tongue slipped between my lips. I put my hands on her back, exploring the curvature of her spine before traveling the soft, smooth road down to her perfectly round ass. She moved to straddle my thigh and I could feel her arousal against my skin. Unable to resist, I gave her ass a playful smack just to see her reaction.

Holly squealed and smiled wide before continuing to kiss me. She was going to be quite fun, I could tell. My hand wandered down to her thigh, playing with the edge of her stocking and teasing the soft flesh above.

"Do you want me to take those off?" she asked as my hand slipped under the cotton.

"Nah, keep them on," I replied. "They look good on you."

Before she could reply I let my hand travel higher, scouting until my fingers were no longer dry. I gently teased her until my palm was slick with her arousal, pleased with the soft little moan that escaped her lips. She sighed softly in my ear as I discovered her womanhood, and just as she began to nibble at my neckline, I slid a finger inside. Holly shivered against me, enticing me to continue deeper.

"Your finger feels so good in my pussy," she moaned, surprising me with her language. It made me grin.

"Such a naughty word from someone so innocent," I answered.

She nodded towards the laptop. "I learned it from your toy over there. Should I stop using that word?"

"I don't mind a bit of dirty talk," I answered. It was hard to respond as her fingers slipped under my waistband to play with me without restraint. Her thumb found the bead of precum that my cock had so generously provided, and she wasted no time using it to stroke soft circles on the underside of my shaft. I was going to explode if this kept on for much longer, and it was obvious to us both. She continued to tease me for another minute while I gently fingered her before rolling over onto her back. Her eyes were dripping with invitation, and I was eager to accept. I climbed on top of her as she spread those slender legs around me, her hands already pushing my underwear down my legs.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked, my cock hovering just inches from her glistening labia. "Technically, you only just met me an hour ago."

She pulled me into another kiss and all my worries vanished as her tongue danced with mine. When Holly finally released me she leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Elliot, please, I'm begging you! If you don't fuck me right now I'm going to tie you to the bed and do it anyway! Don't you want to fuck me? Don't you want to feel my virgin pussy for the first time? Please, don't make me wait any longer!"

"Wish granted," I replied. I knew we had to be quiet, so I leaned in and kissed her just as the tip of my cock found her opening. I teased my head against her clit, using her arousal to wet myself before slowly pushing inside. Her hands gripped tight into my back as her body shivered beneath me. Her lips worked harder against mine as she struggled to control herslf, but as I began to work the remaining inches of my shaft into her the moan finally escaped, louder than expected. I knew she couldn't resist, and I myself struggled to control my volume as I groaned. I bit down gently on her lip and the moan turned into a sigh as her nails released my back.

I leaned back to look Holly in those lovely grey eyes. She looked at me with longing, and I knew then that no matter how much I enjoyed this, the next few minutes would be entirely devoted to her pleasure. I shifted my hips and slowly eased myself out again, keeping just the tip inside her as she writhed and moaned beneath me.

"That feels really good," she whispered. "I suppose I don't have to remind you how big you are?"

I laughed. "A guy always appreciates the compliment." I certainly felt larger than life at that moment, my manhood snug against her virgin walls. She didn't appear to feel any pain, but I wasn't surprised. Holly was dripping wet and I had little doubt she was feeling nothing but pure bliss.