A Gift of a Special Website Pt. 02

Story Info
A mysterious website changes friendships.
4.6k words
4.71
3.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers

Friday

Matt

Matt's alarm went off at 7:30 and he got up and he started getting ready for work. After showering and getting dressed, he checked his phone and found his home page was still the website for people you know fucking.

His ex-wife, Tori was showering with her second husband, who was quite a few years older than her, but Matt was disappointed to find he had a nice sized cock, and that Tori was giving him a hand job in the shower. She rarely used to do things like that with him. Also, she had obviously been working out and looked really good. It was not a great way to start the day as he ate his breakfast smoothie.

He was about to turn it off and go to work when he saw there was a thumbnail of someone new. It was Jane. She was on bed, naked looking at her tablet with her fingers buried in her pussy. For some reason, perhaps because Jane was in his house or because they had an innocent meal together the previous evening, Matt felt more of an invasion of privacy with Jane than the others. He was not feeling good about himself when he turned the browser off on his phone and left the house to get in his car and go to work.

Jane

Jane was naked since she rarely wore any clothes when she was alone in her bedroom, but she was not one to look at porn and at first, she was not particularly interested in looking at the people she knew having sex. Jane spent about an hour trying to figure out what was going on but could not get it figured out any more than Matt had. When using the Wi-Fi in the house, the home page was set to the website about people you know fucking it was not possible to change it.

As a new thumbnail appeared, Jane started looking at it more as she became more curious than turned on. She clicked on a thumbnail of a couple that said Hong Kong because at first, she could not figure out who they were or how she knew them. They both appeared to be in their thirties and were reasonably attractive. The guy was fairly muscular with short brown hair and an arm sleeve tattoo on his right arm. The girl was a slender Asian with small tits, black hair, and a sophisticated edge about her.

Suddenly Jane realized that the guy was Mr. Harvey, her 9th grade Social Studies teacher. The reason she had a hard time recognizing him besides the fact she had not seen him in years, was he had much longer hair when she knew him.

When Jane was in the 9th grade, Mr. Harvey was the cool teacher in her school. He was only in his mid-twenties at the time and had long hair and dressed very casually. Jane had a massive crush on him and in her fifteen-year-old mind she thought they had a deep connection because he was nice to her, and they talked a lot.

At the end of the year picnic, Mr. Harvey was a chaperone and Jane was on the cleanup committee. When there were just a few people left and nobody around them, Jane worked up the courage and tried to kiss Mr. Harvey.

Mr. Harvey did not kiss her back. He told Jane that it was inappropriate, that not only was he Jane's teacher, but he was an adult and Jane was a child.

That was pretty much the last conversation they ever had. Jane was not in his class her last three years of high school, so it made it easy to avoid Mr. Harvey. Fifteen-year-old Jane was upset that Mr. Harvey refused her advances, but twenty-five-year-old Jane gave him credit for not being a pervert preying on his young students. However, here she was perving on him.

As Jane watched her former crush pound this girl like she used to fantasize about Mr. Harvey doing that to her, Jane's sex began to get moist, and she put her hand between her legs. Soon Jane was furiously masturbating. She turned herself up so that her ass was in in air with the tablet in front of her and her hands were reaching back of her, rubbing her clit.

After she was done, Jane continued to look at the site and started to go from room to room. She found this far more enjoyable and addictive than porn. There was something about watching people she knew like this that stopped her from looking away. Jane realized that although she was spying on these people, she doubted there was any way of getting caught. Soon her hands were between her legs, and she was going at it again.

Olivia

Olivia was on the subway on her way to work. She was one of thousands of people doing the same daily commute to their job. They all seemed like they were on autopilot doing the same routine day after day, going from the station near where they lived to the station near where they worked. Some were with their partner or a friend, but most were by themselves with earbuds listening to music or podcasts. Olivia was by herself, but she was not listening to anything. Every day she used this time to think.

She had taken an ovulation test and confirmed that she would be ovulating the next couple of days so that means she and Derek would be having a lot of sex this weekend. Derek should be happy. It was convenient that she was ovulating on the weekend.

They had to get pregnant this time. They had been trying for about a year now and she was beginning to think there was an issue. Olivia had a plan for her life that included having kids. She thought her and Derek would be excellent parents and they were ready. Each month that she did not get pregnant made it more difficult for Olivia. It was going to happen this time; she was going to think positive thoughts.

Olivia then thought about Jane. She was so happy when Jane moved to Sydney, but she had not seen as much of Jane as she thought she would. Oliva decided to text Jane and make sure that she would be at Matt's birthday party on Sunday.

Olivia was worried about Jane. She did not seem like herself. Even though Jane kept saying that she did not want a boyfriend, Olivia knew that she really did. Jane had been acting strange since breaking up with Asher. Her weird sexual promiscuity was like a cry for help. She was probably worried that she would never meet the right person. Olivia thought meeting a nice, cute guy would make everything better for Jane.

Derek had fixed up Matt and Hannah and they were not the first couple he fixed up. Derek knew a lot of people and had a knack for being a good matchmaker. Olivia asked him to find a friend for Jane, but Derek had said no because Jane made it clear that she wanted to be single. Olivia had argued that she was just saying that. Derek said she seemed happy to be single. Her husband really did not understand women.

The train pulled into the Circular Quay Station, which was where Olivia got off along with hundreds of others and set out for another workday.

Matt

High up on the 34th floor of a skyscraper in downtown Sydney, Matt and the other Department Managers had a weekly meeting with their middle manager boss every Friday morning. They took turns providing a status report of their departments. His boss would sometimes ask very difficult questions and put them on the spot. Every week when Matt was done with his status report and his boss moved on to the next person, it was like the beginning of the weekend for him.

Matt was the second of eight managers to provide their department's status report. His boss only had a few questions and Matt thought he gave good answers which seemed to satisfy his boss. As the other department managers were giving their status reports, Matt was now thinking about what happened last evening and what to do next. He decided at lunch time he was going to investigate replacing the Wi-Fi at the house and see if that did anything.

Hannah would be coming over in the evening and Matt was unsure how he was going to handle that. Would she think he was a pervert, or would she enjoy looking at the people they know having sex? Matt was not sure.

Suddenly Matt had a thought that caused him to realize that it was going to be difficult to contain this. When he saw Jane playing with herself this morning, she was looking at a tablet. Jane could have been looking at the website about people you know fucking. When Jane moved in, he agreed to let her use his Wi-Fi. It did not seem like a big deal at the time.

Matt briefly considered texting Jane and asking her but decided against it. What would he say? Is something strange going on with the internet for you? Are you able to see people you know having sex? I saw you fingering yourself this morning. Did you see me masturbating last night?

Suddenly Matt was surprised to hear one of his colleagues ask if he was getting up. Apparently, the meeting had just ended.

Derek

Derek was eating lunch with his three co-workers at a busy food court. They were discussing their weekend plans.

One of his co-workers, Cathy was married with a couple of kids who were eight and two. They had a gymnastics class with the younger kid on Saturday morning and then a swim meet with the older kid in the afternoon.

Another co-worker, Martin was around twenty-five and had been going out with his girlfriend for about a year. They still seemed to be in the honeymoon phase. They were going to a wine tasting on Saturday and hiking on Sunday.

The other co-worker Esther, who was also around 25, was unattached and was hanging out with her usual crowd of girlfriends. They were going clubbing tonight, to the beach and then a concert tomorrow and a movie on Sunday.

Derek told the others about hanging out with Olivia on Saturday and then going to Matt's birthday party on Sunday. Left unsaid was all the stress from trying to get pregnant that was sure to make for an unpleasant weekend. Olivia assumed Derek was happy when she was supposedly ovulating the last few months because they got to have a lot of sex. However, Derek did not enjoy the forced planned sex.

Derek knew all marriages had ups and downs and he and Olivia were just going through a down stretch. Olivia was a planner and did not handle uncertainty well. Derek felt if Olivia was more relaxed, her chances of getting pregnant would increase, but that was not in Olivia's makeup.

Derek enjoyed the time in his life when he was young and single like Esther hanging out with his mates including Sammy and Matt. After he met Olivia, the two of them had great times together in that phase in their lives like Martin and his partner are in now and he still loved Olivia deeply. Derek thought they were ready to have kids and that they would be great attentive parents like Cathy and her husband. However, until Olivia got pregnant it was like they were on hold and that was making life difficult.

Hannah

Hannah was on an afternoon flight from Perth back to Sydney in the middle seat. Her boss, Carl sat next to her in the window seat, and he was sleeping, snoring and crowding her. She was hoping to take a nap on the flight, but that was not going to happen.

In Hannah's job in sales, she worked with many older men, and it involved mild flirting. In truth, Hannah knew that her being attractive was a big reason why she was hired and that being nice to older men was part of the job. Hannah never went beyond a little flirting. She knew that others did and that this limited her success.

Carl was in his fifties and had a sizable gut. He was a decent boss and treated her professionally. Carl's second wife was about twenty years younger than him and had worked in the industry. The few times that Hannah had met the wife, she acted cold and suspicious towards her. Hannah felt like telling her to relax that she nothing to worry about. Hannah was not interested in her "prize".

Hannah found most older men, like Carl to be repulsive. Hannah was attracted to good looking people and Matt was definitely beautiful. What she kept hidden from Matt was that the gender did not matter to her. Hannah had not been with a woman since college but when she was in boarding school Hannah had slept with a number of girls.

Hannah wondered if she would still be attracted to Matt when he got older, but he took good care of himself, and she figured since she would be getting older too that her definition of older would change.

It was a long and uncomfortable flight and as they landed Hannah could not wait to leave. She planned to go to her apartment in Crow's Nest which she shared with her roommate, shower, pack an overnight bag for spending the weekend at Matt's and wait for Matt to pick her up after he got off work.

Jane

Jane had not spent as much time doing her errands as she planned because she had a hard time pulling herself away from the tablet. She had already cum three times, and it was only when it was the middle of night in America and nobody she knew was having sex that she was able to stop.

For Jane, sex just made her hornier. She had wondered if that was an indication that she was a sex addict. She drank socially, smoked marijuana occasionally but could take or leave alcohol or pot. Sex was different and her urges were much stronger.

Jane had spent a couple hours doing errands when around five, she IMed her friend Jonah, who texted back, and they made arrangements to hang out at his place when she could get there. Hangout meant a booty call. She had met Jonah through Tinder about a month ago. Jonah worked at home doing something technology related. He was a pale, skinny gamer who seemed to hardly leave his apartment. However, he did have a penis that was frequently available when Jane was in the mood, and he was not interested in anything beyond being friends with benefits.

Jane began walking to the train station to get to Jonah's place in Strathfield. It would take a couple a trains and just over an hour.

Matt and Hannah

At 5 Matt was finally able to leave work. He drove to Hannah's place. They shared a tender kiss after not seeing each other for almost a week. They decided to go to the Cuban restaurant near Hannah's place.

The restaurant had a nice crowd for Friday happy hour, so it took a little while for Matt and Hannah to get their food.

Matt had found that replacing the Wi-Fi would take several days and he had no idea whether that would change anything. They always stayed at Matt's place. It was by the beach; it was much bigger and nicer, and they had more privacy since Hannah had a roommate. However, perhaps they could stay at Hannah's place tonight.

"I am a little tired. Maybe we can stay over at your apartment tonight."

Hannah gave him a strange look and said, "Why would we stay at my dump when we can stay at your place? Besides, Joan will be home. I can drive if you want."

Matt realized that it was a losing battle.

"When we get to the house, I have something I want to show you."

"What is it?"

"You will have to wait to see."

Hannah laughed and said, "You sure are acting weird tonight."

The rest of the dinner was uneventful, and they left for Matt's place with Matt driving.

Sammy and Serena

Swinging was part of their lives, but it was not their entire lives. Sammy and Serena had busy full lives and did swinging activities on an average of two nights a week. Fridays were typically their day to relax at home with just the two of each other.

Both Serena and Sammy had a side to them that was geeky. Lately they had gotten into jigsaw puzzles. Tonight, they were working on a Star Wars puzzle they had started last week.

Serena had made a quinoa dish for dinner, and they were sitting around the table working on the puzzle and eating. Tomorrow they were having a few friends over for a game night. None of those friends were involved with their swinging. They were both quiet focusing on the puzzle while having some discussion about the plans for tomorrow's game night.

Jane

Jane arrived at Jonah's sparsely decorated apartment a little after six. Jonah let her in and gave her a hug. Jonah smiled, saying he was hungry and apologized for having already started eating the pizza. He got Jane a plate and put two slices on it.

Jonah despite being thin, and pale was reasonably nice looking with long brown hair. Jonah had told her that he worked a lot of hours and as a result did not have time to be in a relationship although whenever she came over, he seemed to be mostly playing video games. This was the fifth time she had come over. Jane liked him well enough. He was nice without acting like there was more to their relationship than sex and he seemed safe and mostly normal.

While they ate, they made some small talk but mostly ate. After eating, Jonah asked Jane if she wanted to play Minecraft. They sat on the couch and played for a few minutes. Jane was bored so while Jonah was focused on game, Jane reached over and undid his pants. She liked watching his dick get bigger as she continued to play with it for a little while before putting the controller down.

Matt and Hannah

Matt and Hannah arrived back at Matt's house after dinner. After Matt put Hannah's overnight bag in the bedroom, they opened a bottle of wine and sat on the couch.

Hannah said, "Ok, what is it you want to show me?"

Matt said, "First I want to tell you what happened last night."

Matt told Hannah about the crazy panhandler who he gave $100 to, who said that something special was going to happen to his home at midnight. How Matt forgot about it until the power went out for a moment and it was at midnight.

Matt asked Hannah to get out her phone and bring up the internet. Hannah did and was shocked at what she saw. On one of four thumbnails, some guy and Jane were having sex with Jane on top.

"What is this?"

"I have no idea how this is happening, but ever since the power came back on if you are using the Wi-Fi, the homepage is on this website where you can see people you know having sex."

"That make no sense."

"I agree, but I don't know how to fix it."

"You are invading these people's privacy."

"Once you start watching it is difficult to turn it off. Jane uses my Wi-Fi, and I am pretty sure I saw her watching earlier today."

"So Jane knows about this?"

"I haven't talked to her about it, but she seems to. Look, it is not like I set up cameras to spy on people."

Hannah suddenly felt a little tingle between her legs. "It is hard to stop looking at it."

Hannah clicked on the thumbnail with Jane, and she watched Jane bouncing up and down on this guy's dick for a couple of minutes. It was clear to Matt that Hannah was getting turned on and that any misgivings that she had were quickly going away.

Matt turned on the 65-inch telly and went to the internet and pulled up the website just in time to see Jane and her lover organism. The guy told Jane that she was awesome, and they watched them both start to get dressed before the screen went blank.

Hannah was really beginning to get into it when they finished and was ready to watch more. She said it was fucked up how Jane and her friend disappeared when they were done.

There were only two thumbnails on the screen now. Matt does not recognize any the people. One was of an older man with a much younger women and one was two men. Hannah said that the women with the older man was a friend of hers from high school. She went to her wedding a couple years ago and that the guy was not her husband. The two guys were her friend Victoria's brother and his husband.

Matt realized that because he was watching with Hannah, they both could see people that only she knew. A new twist to this bizarre situation.

Matt refilled their wine glasses, finishing the bottle and they continued watching, but neither couple was as exciting to watch as Jane and her lover, so things cooled down for a while.

Jane

After they were done, Jonah put on his jocks and went back to the video game. Jane watched for a few minutes, got bored so she got dressed and got ready to leave.

Jonah walked her out, thanked her for coming over and said it was great.

"You can use me to get off whenever you want."

"I plan to. Just don't let feelings ruin a good thing."

tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers
12