A Gift of a Special Website Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah smiled saying, "Until the next time," and gave Jane a hug.

Jane said, "See you soon fuck buddy."

When Jane was on the train back to her place, she thought how her thing with Jonah was just what she needed. They were both using each other for sex, and she was fine with it for the time being.

As the train got closer to her stop, Jane's mind wandered back to the website. She was wondering who would show up tonight. Jane had spent the whole day thinking about sex and it was still at the forefront of her mind.

Matt and Hannah

As they waited for things to pick up again on the website, Matt and Hannah opened a second bottle of wine and they were getting quite drunk. They typically only drank one bottle. When Hannah returned from the bathroom, she was missing her shorts and bra. She had on a t-shirt and lacey black Victoria panties.

Hannah did not have an ounce of fat on her. The next time Matt got up, he followed suit and came back in just his underpants with a prominent bulge.

After a little while, things began to get more interesting again. First Matt's cousin, Julie was back with her friend in a bedroom. They were an attractive couple. Julie was dressed in a negligee. The guy was naked. Julie was giving him a blowjob. His dick was big, but not as thick as Sammy. Julie was taking almost all of his hard cock in her mouth. Meanwhile, Hannah had one hand in her panties and one hand massaging Matt over his underpants. Matt had no idea his cousin was so sexual.

Suddenly there was a bell sound to indicate there was a new room. Even though they were getting into watching Julie and her friend, Matt opened the new thumbnail and found that it was Olivia and Derek in their bedroom. Olivia had on a frilly red teddy and Derek was in his boxers. They were kissing passionately.

For both Matt and Hannah there was a curiosity to watching Olivia and Derek. For Matt, Olivia was his best friend's wife. Somebody who was almost like family, but too proper to ever discuss sex. He wondered what she was like in bed. What did she look like naked? Hannah had worked with Derek and met Matt through Derek. They had a good platonic friendship, but when Hannah had first met Derek, before she knew he was in a serious relationship, she found him very attractive.

Jane

When Jane got back to her granny flat, she undressed, peed and got on her tablet. There were two thumbnails that caught her eye.

Her sister and brother-in-law were in their bedroom and Derek was fingering Olivia while they were kissing. Olivia was so private about sex, which only made this opportunity to watch them more exciting. Derek's midsection was under the blanket. Jane figured that it was normal to wonder about your brother-in-law's cock, at least she did and was hoping to get a good look at it soon.

The other couple was Matt and Hannah. Jane had figured that they were able to watch the website since they were using the same Wi-Fi. It was evident that they were watching something on the television in the same living room that Jane was in the previous evening. They were both naked and Hannah was on her knees sucking on Matt's penis. They were a gorgeous couple.

Matt and Hannah

Matt and Hannah were now partially watching Olivia and Derek on the television. Derek was behind Olivia putting his cock into her doggy style. Olivia was quite vocal with sounds of pleasure and at one point telling Derek to fuck her harder. Olivia's big curvy ass was on full display.

Hannah thought Derek's penis was very average without his clothes on, it was apparent that he did not work out but watching their friends screwing was getting her very wet.

Matt on the other hand found Olivia to be very attractive. Olivia had a rosy complexion, not as pale as her sister. Matt liked Hannah's small brown tits, but he enjoyed looking at Olivia's much bigger pink nipples. It was a huge turn on watching a friend who always acts like such a good girl, getting fucked and clearly really being into it.

Hannah and Matt were now fucking on the couch with Hannah on top, leaning forward into Matt who was sucking on her small erect nipples.

By the time that Derek came inside Olivia, Matt and Hannah had stopped watching and were focused on each other. Hannah was screaming with ecstasy as they both came together. It was the best sex they had had in a long time.

They were still on the couch kissing and touching each other when Matt started playing with the tv remote. Olivia and Derek were gone, but there was a thumbnail of Jane who was back in her room, touching herself while watching her tablet.

Suddenly Jane smiled, waved and asked, "Are you watching me watch you?"

Hannah smiled and said, "You caught us."

"What the fuck is this? It is crazy."

"It really is. It is also very addictive."

Matt was silent because he felt quite awkward having a casual discussion with Jane while they were all naked and having just watched each other have sex."

Jane said, "This thing has made me so fucking horny all day"

Hannah asked, "Who was the boy from earlier?"

Jane replied, "He is just..." when the stream cut off and she was gone.

12