A Gift of a Special Website Pt. 03

Story Info
A mysterious website changes friendships.
6.9k words
4.77
3.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers

Saturday

Jane

Jane woke up around 3:30 in the morning. She went on her tablet and found her former teacher, Mr. Harvey and his girlfriend, who apparently now lived in Hong Kong were fucking again. She had not thought about Mr. Harvey in years and here she was watching him have sex for the second day in a row.

Mr. Harvey was still a sexy guy and that crush she had when she was in his class was returning. It was probably best that Jane did not know how to get in touch with him but watching him like this seemed harmless enough.

Jane has been lightly touching herself when Mr. Harvey and his partner finished. There was nobody else on and she ended up falling back to sleep for a couple more hours.

Hannah

Hannah as usual woke up before Matt at around seven. She had taken some aspirin before going to bed. Hannah had not slept all that great but at least she was not hungover.

Today was Matt's birthday and Hannah wanted to make him a fancy breakfast in bed. She had just put on a t-shirt with nothing else.

Hannah had struggled to come up with what to get Matt for his birthday. She wanted to make his birthday special, but Matt is a tough person buy a gift for. If Matt wanted something, he bought it. Hannah had gotten him a couple of shirts but wished she could think of something better to get him.

Hannah started making the pikelet batter. As she made the breakfast, she thought about the event of the previous evening. She was still feeling very sexual. Hannah had no idea how the website worked but was also surprised how much she liked watching people she knew having sex.

Hannah thought about Matt's friends coming over tomorrow for his birthday. She assumed they had used Matt's Wi-Fi in the past. It was the normal, no big deal thing to do when you come over a friend's place. Hannah wondered what they were going to do about that. She did not think that his friends would be too pleased if they found out they watched them having sex, especially Olivia.

Hannah's mind wondered to Jane. She did not know Jane well. They had not met until Jane had moved to Australia a couple months ago and even though she lived in the granny flat of Matt's house, Jane was not around that much.

Jane was pretty much the opposite of Hannah. While Hannah was quiet and petite, Jane was bigger, curvier and more outgoing. Until last night, Hannah had not thought much about Jane. However, now she was drawn to Jane and wondered what it would be like to be with someone like Jane.

When Hannah finished making breakfast, she went to the bedroom to check on Matt but found that he was still sound asleep.

Hannah usually went to do aerobics on Saturday while Matt played beach volleyball, but she was not in the mood today and decided to skip it.

With nothing to do, Hannah got out her tablet.

Serena

Serena woke up around 8:30 and after peeing went back to bed. Sammy was still sound asleep. Serena decided to wake him up. She pulled the covers off of Sammy and he stirred a bit. Sammy slept naked. His penis was completely flaccid. Serena took his cock in her mouth and started to suck. One of her favorite things to do was feel a cock grow while she was sucking it.

Slowly Sammy awoke. It was a good way to wake up, but he had to pee badly. After Sammy came back, they picked back up where they left off.

Jane

Jane woke up again a few hours later and got right back on her tablet. She knew that she was becoming addicted and did not care.

Jane found that there was a lot of activity now. Her sister and brother-in-law, Sammy and Serena were on and Hannah was by herself clearly watching the website as well.

It did not take long for Jane's hand to find her clit as she watched Derek pound his cock into her sister. Last night Jane was surprised that they did it doggy style but this morning they were in the more predictable missionary position. However, Jane was impressed that they fucked twice in less than twelve hours.

Jane watched with a finger inside herself as Derek came inside Olivia. Jane had not quite cum yet but was getting close. She switched to watching Hannah.

Hannah was naked on the couch with her legs spread wide and was using a dildo as we watched the website.

Jane thought Hannah was beautiful and wondered if she was watching her, so she said, "Hi Hannah. Are you there?"

Hannah

When Hannah heard her name, she broke out of the kind of trance she was in, removed the dildo and moved her legs closer together.

Jane laughed and said, "Sorry. I did not mean to distract you."

Hannah looked at the laptop and saw that Jane unabashedly had her legs spread and had two fingers in her hairy cunt.

Hannah smiled and said, "No problem."

Hannah spread her legs wide again and resumed using the dildo.

Neither Hannah nor Jane talked as they both masturbated for several minutes. Jane came loudly first, but Hannah was just as loud when she came not long after.

Hannah said, "Wow."

Jane gave a fake cheesy grin and gave Hannah two thumbs up. They were then cut off.

Olivia and Derek

After Derek and Olivia finished having sex, they silently held each other for a few minutes. Finally, Olivia said, "I really don't think I can handle it if I don't get pregnant soon."

"It is not easy but being so stressed is not helping you get pregnant."

"You are right, but I can't help it. It is all I think about."

"Let's try to do something fun today."

They had planned to go food shopping and fix some things in their condo.

After discussing it, they came up with a plan to take the train to the Blue Mountains and go on a peaceful walk. Tomorrow they would go to Woolies early before going to Matt's party.

They stayed in bed for a few more minutes and held each other for before getting ready.

Hannah

Matt was still asleep when Hannah was done, and she figured the food was going to get cold so she would have to wake Matt. Matt also played volleyball every Saturday on the beach so he would need to get up soon anyway.

As she was getting breakfast on the tray, she thought about Jane, her curvy body, pale skin and just the way she was an open book. She was suddenly very infatuated with Jane. An idea came to Hannah that if it worked would kill two birds with one stone. She was not sure how she would ask Jane but figured after what they just did together, it would not be too embarrassing to discuss it with her.

Matt was surprised and very happy when Hannah woke him with breakfast. They sat in bed where they had a relaxing time eating and talking. Hannah gave Matt the shirts that she got for his birthday. He said that he loved them, and Hannah could tell that he was just being nice.

Soon the subject went back to the website. Hannah asked what they were going to do when his friends came over for his party tomorrow. She suggested that for tomorrow at least, they could just turn off the Wi-Fi and say that it was not working.

However, Matt said he did not want to lie to his friends and was thinking of just telling them the truth. It was not like they set up cameras to spy on their friends, that it was just there, and they would do the same thing if the roles were reversed.

Hannah thought it was strange moral code and that from what she knew about Olivia, that she would be furious about it. They agreed to discuss it with Jane at some point beforehand, because somehow the three of them were in this craziness together.

Serena

Serena and her friend Suzanne were going shopping and getting lunch downtown while Sammy did the food shopping for the week. Suzanne was one of their swinging friends. They had been friends for years and occasionally lovers. Serena had shared Suzanne with Sammy many times and Suzanne had shared Serena with several of her boyfriends over the years. Suzanne was very tall and thin.

Today they met at the mall. Serena was looking for some clothes for work and Suzanne was looking for outfits for the gym. They went shopping for Suzanne first because what she was looking for was simpler and Suzanne got some gym clothes from David Jones.

They went to Sushi Rio for lunch. It hit the spot for Serena.

Serena said, "This is delicious."

"Sushi makes me horny."

"Everything makes you horny."

"True. "

Suzanne said, "What is Sammy up to today?"

"He went food shopping earlier. He is probably playing video games or taking a nap by now. Do you want to come over and have some fun this afternoon?"

"Sure."

Serena texted Sammy to make sure he wanted Suzanne to come over. As Serena expected, Sammy and his penis were more than happy for Suzanne to visit.

They left for Serena and Sammy's condo after lunch and Serena did not get a chance to shop for herself.

Matt

Every Saturday Matt played beach volleyball with a regular group. It was relaxed and informal. Matt had been playing for a couple of years. It was a good group of people many of which lived in the area.

There were a couple of guys that he was friends with. At the break between sets, he confirmed they used the same provider for the internet as he did. However, when he asked if they were having any issues, they both gave him a strange look and said they were not having any problems.

Derek and Olivia

The train to the Blue Mountains took just over an hour. The weather was perfect today. However, on the train Derek told Olivia about the only other time he went to the Blue Mountains.

He was about ten and his brother was eight. They went with their father while their mother went to her cousin's wedding in Melbourne. There were no kids allowed at the wedding. His father did not like that rule and he did not get along with the cousin anyway, so he decided to take the kids on a trip while his mother went to the wedding.

They went for several days that seemed like several weeks. It was in June and the entire time it was cold, drizzly, and foggy. They also took the train, so they did not have a car. Several times they went on a long walk in the rotten weather to see the Three Sisters rock formation which is the big tourist attraction in the Blue Mountains. All they saw was fog. There is a picture of Derek and his brother from a spot where everyone takes a picture with the Three Sisters in the background. However, in their picture all you can see in the background is fog.

There was nothing to do for the entire trip. They could not even get an internet connection in the hotel. To this day, it is still a joke between the three of them about how boring their Blue Mountains trip was.

Olivia said, "That is quite an endorsement for the Blue Mountains. I can see why you want to go back."

"I am looking forward to actually seeing the Three Sisters today. Although I think I would have had a lot more fun stuck in the hotel with you than I did with my brother and father."

Jane

After Jane had finished masturbating while watching Hannah, she had showered and gone out briefly to the grocery store and the cleaners. Jane was not much of a beach person but figured since the weather was nice, she would go for a walk before getting ready to meet up with Stella later.

She was eating a salad for lunch when there was a knock on the door. She was surprised because she was not expecting anyone and rarely had visitors.

Jane was more surprised to find that it was Hannah. She figured Hannah would be embarrassed about what happened earlier and be avoiding her.

Jane opened the door, smiled and spoke, "Hi Hannah. Come on in."

Hannah said hi and walked inside. Hannah had never been here before and there was an awkward silence, so Jane figured she would open the conversation.

Jane said, "This is fucking crazy. I can't stop watching or thinking about anything but sex. I did force myself to go the store for a little while."

Hannah smiled and said, "I know what you mean, as you saw. It seems like only this house is able to see this website."

"It is so fucked up."

"I wanted to ask you something and if you don't want to do it, we can just forget we ever talked about it."

Jane thought to herself, suddenly this is getting even more interesting.

"Sure."

"You know today is Matt's birthday and I wanted to get him something special but if Matt wants something, he buys it."

Jane was getting an idea of where this was going. She was intrigued but was going to make Hannah come out and say it.

"It is tough to buy a gift for someone who has everything."

"Exactly. So, all this sex craziness got me thinking that maybe his present could be that you join us."

Jane acted shocked even though she had figured it out.

"You mean like the present is that we have a threesome?

"Forget it."

"No. I think that sounds like fun."

Jane soon called Stella and cancelled their date.

Sammy

While Serena spent the early part of day shopping with Suzanne, Sammy went to Woolies and got ready for the game night that they were hosting tonight.

Sammy had bought a few food trays for dinner to feed everyone tonight and picked up some beer and wine.

They had bought a new game called Codenames that they were planning to play tonight. Sammy was reading the rules to make sure he understood them because he knew he would be responsible for explaining it to everyone.

He was enjoying a rare quiet afternoon when suddenly Serena and Suzanne came home. Sammy knew there was a good chance that Suzanne would come back with Serena, and he knew it meant that Suzanne wanted to fuck him. He was perfectly happy to oblige.

Sammy secretly thought Suzanne was a bit too self-centered and at times she took advantage of Serena's kindness. However, he thought that Suzanne was Serena's most attractive friend, and the sex was always great when Suzanne was involved.

Matt

After the volleyball game was over, Matt's friends took him out for a quick bite to eat for his birthday. They got fish and chips from one of the local places near the beach. It was a very pleasant meal, and he thanked his friends before they all headed home.

When Matt got home, he was surprised that Hannah was not around. He figured since it was a nice day she must have decided to go for a walk on the beach.

Matt went to take a shower. In his bathroom was a large open shower that was fantastic. There was just a small piece of clear glass in the front to keep the water out. The fancy thermostatic shower head came from the lowered ceiling and there was a handheld spray. It was a very quiet shower.

He had showered for about five minutes when he heard some noise. Matt assumed it was just Hannah and when he looked up, he saw her, but he was shocked to find that Jane was with her. They were both fully dressed in shorts and a blouse. His first instinct was to cover up. Jane's eyes were clearly on his cock.

Jane said, "I think we are past the need for modesty."

Hannah added, "Yeah. In fact, Jane has agreed to be a special birthday present for you for the rest of the day so there is no rush."

Jane smiled and said, "We will see you soon."

Both Hannah and Jane then left the bathroom.

Matt spent several minutes processing what just occurred. He could not believe that Hannah would agree to this. He also could not believe how turned on being naked while Hannah and Jane were fully clothed had made him. In fact, since he liked the feeling of being naked in front of them and Jane said there was no need for modesty, he was not going to bother getting dressed. This was turning out to be quite a birthday.

When he walked back in the bedroom, his penis was semi-erect. Hannah and Jane were lying on the bed still fully dressed. Matt was going to let them set the pace for this. Neither said anything about his lack of clothes. They were evidently watching the website about people they know fucking on the bedroom television.

Before Matt lied down on the bed, he asked if they wanted anything to drink.

"We have beer and wine."

Jane said, "I don't want any alcohol, but water would be good."

Hannah said, "That sounds good."

Matt went to the kitchen and brought each of them a bottle of Mount Franklin.

Jane said, "I like having a naked waiter."

Hannah found this very funny. Matt loved her big belly laugh that went against her quiet personality.

They made room for him to sit between them on the couch.

Jane said, "We are watching your friend cheat on his wife."

Matt saw that Sammy was fucking someone who was not Serena on what looked like a pull-out couch. An attractive, slender woman with proportionally small tits was on top of Sammy, bouncing up and down on his thick cock. The girl was very vocal and kept telling Sammy to fuck her harder.

Matt suddenly recognized who she was. "That is Suzanne, she is actually a close friend of Serena's. At Sammy and Serena's wedding, I danced with her for the wedding party dance. I never danced with anyone taller than me before."

Hannah said, "Well it sucks for Serena that one of her good friends is having sex with her husband."

Matt said, "From what I saw the other night, Sammy and Serena have a much more interesting sex life than we know about. It would not surprise me if Serena was aware of what is going on."

Sure enough a couple minutes later a naked Serena appeared and got right in the middle of the action.

Hannah asked if this was going to be her first threesome.

Jane, "I had a few in Denver."

Hannah asked, "With two guys or another girl?"

"Both. Two dudes are a lot of work. I don't know if I will do that again. A guy and another chick like this are much better. How about you two, have you ever done this before?

Matt said, "Nope, this will be a first."

"Well Matt doesn't know much about this part of my life. I went to an all girls boarding school. Let's just say that it got boring in the dorms a lot. There were a few times I was with more than one girl at a time, usually in the shower."

Matt said, "I never even knew you had experience with girls before."

"It has been many years. Are you upset?"

"Of course not. It is a side to you I did not know about, and I like it. You are not as innocent as you seem."

Matt could not believe how relaxed Hannah seemed to be about this. They really were going to do this, and Hannah was acting like it was no big deal.

Jane said, "Sammy has a very impressive cock."

Hannah put her hand on Matt's expanding penis and said, "I like this cock. It is just the right size for me."

Matt had never heard Hannah use the word cock before, and he liked it.

"It does look quite nice."

"Wait until you taste it. It tastes like candy."

"I can't wait."

"Do you want to touch it."

Jane did not answer but put her hand above Hannah's on Matt's cock. A bit of precum escaped. Matt told himself this was going to be a marathon rather than a sprint and the girls seemed to be in no rush.

As we watched Sammy, Serena and Suzanne continued their threesome and the girls lightly touching his dick, Jane told them about seeing her high school teacher who she used to have a crush on, fucking some girl the last couple nights and about her friend with benefits that we saw her with last night.

On the screen, Sammy was sitting on the bed. Suzanne was sitting on Sammy with her legs spread taking in his cock while Suzanne was eating out Serena who was standing on the bed with her pussy in Suzanne's face.

At last, Hannah leaned down and put just the tip of Matt's penis in her mouth while Jane unbuttoned her shorts and put her hand inside.

Matt's cock was now at its maximum length. Slowly Hannah was taking more of in her mouth. Jane had one hand on the lower part of Matt's cock and one hand inside her shorts when Hannah asked her if she wanted a taste.

Jane said, "Sure, but I have to go pee first."

Jane then got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. As she walked, she pulled down and took off her unbuttoned shorts. Jane had gone commando and was pantyless. Both Hannah and Matt were staring at her big ass as she walked.

tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers
12