A Gift of a Special Website Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like Hannah was fine but wanted to be sure.

"I love you and don't want to do anything that is going mess us up."

"Relax and have fun. It is your birthday. Would you be upset if I admitted that I miss being with girls and I want to be with you and Jane together?"

"I think you can tell that I am excited about this." They both looked at his hard dick.

"Bringing someone else in our bedroom for special occasions can be fun."

Just then Jane walked back in the room. She had removed her blouse and like Matt was completely naked. Jane sat back down on the bed.

Hannah said, "I think I am overdressed."

She got up and pulled down her shorts and panties, pulled her blouse over her head and unclipped her bra.

The three of them were now naked as Hannah sat back down on the floor in front of the bed. She went back to lightly sucking Matt's cock.

Matt liked how Hannah's dark skin, small brown nipples and petite body contrasted with Jane's pale skin, big pink nipples, and curvy body. It was going to the best of both worlds.

Jane said to Hannah, "Is it all right if I help you with that?"

"Sure."

Jane sat to the right of Hannah on the floor next to the bed with Matt on the bed with his legs open and his hard cock easily available.

While Hannah was enthusiastically licking one side of Matt's penis, Jane started more slowly on the other side. However, it did not take long for Jane to get into it.

For the next few minutes, Matt was in ecstasy with both girls sucking a side of his penis. Their tongues were touching frequently and there was a good amount of saliva. Then Jane put the head of his dick in her mouth while Hannah focused of the lower part of his cock and his balls. At one point, Jane pretty much had his whole cock in her mouth. Matt was starting to lose control. He said, "I am going to cum." And almost immediately he exploded all over both their hands. Matt was momentarily embarrassed, but Hannah and Jane did not seem to mind.

They got towels and cleaned up a bit and then Jane told Hannah it was her turn. Hannah smiled and for the next few minutes Hannah sat on the couch with her legs spread as Matt and Jane ate her out. After about five minutes, Hannah came as loudly as Matt had ever heard her.

Next was Jane's turn to be the center of attention as Matt and Hannah ate her out. Jane was bigger and hairier than the type of girls Matt normally was with which in a strange way made it more exciting. That he was doing this with Hannah did as well.

Hannah was more enthusiastic and aggressive than Matt would have thought. She had her tongue deep inside Jane's slit so that Matt had a difficult time getting his face in there. Jane was dripping wet, and she was saying, "That feels so good", "right there" and "harder". Jane came even louder than Hannah had.

The three of them collapsed on the bed. The tv was still on but the picture was blank since Sammy, Serena and Suzanne were finished. A few minutes later they were all sleeping.

Derek and Olivia

Derek and Olivia spent a nice relaxing afternoon in the Blue Mountains that helped them reconnect. It was not so much that they had a big conversation, but quality time spent together. The two of them had an amazing lunch at a Korean restaurant called Sanwiye.

The weather was beautiful, and they walked about a mile to see The Three Sisters rock formation. It was a very clear day, and this time Derek could see them the rocks perfectly. They took the obligatory selfie of the two of them with the Three Sisters in the background and posted it to Facebook.

The two them of them had a peaceful hike for another hour before walking back to the train station and going back to Sydney.

Jane

Jane woke up a couple hours later. Matt and Hannah were still sleeping. She was not sure exactly what she should do. Was the threesome over? It felt weird to be in Matt's house, while he and Hannah were sleeping. She was about to get up and go back to her place when Hannah started stirring.

Hannah and Jane got dressed while Matt slept a little more. Jane was going to go back to her place and shower, and they agreed to meet back in an hour. They had talked about dinner and looked in the refrigerator to see what they had, and they had decided to make an omelet.

While Jane was showering, she thought about Matt's cock and Hannah's perky little boobs, and she started touch herself. She really was a sex addict.

Sammy and Serena

After Suzanne left, Sammy and Serena had showered and started to get ready for their guests to arrive. There would be three couples coming over. They were all very wholesome, childless and geeky. They would all be shocked if they knew that their seemingly straight-laced hosts this evening were swingers that had a threesome hours before.

After everyone arrived, they all caught up on their lives over dinner. The Coopers showed pictures of their new dog. The Stevensons were talking about Eliza's new job and the Jacksons discussed their latest vacation last month to the Gold Coast.

After dinner, they got down to the game. It started slow but picked up once everyone started understanding the rules. Sammy and Serena had fun and so did everyone else. They made plans to meet at the Stevenson's next month.

Hannah

Hannah could not wait for tonight. She had a nervous energy as she cleaned while Matt showered. The afternoon was fun, and tonight was going to be even better. After she had showered earlier, Hannah could not decide what to wear. She did not feel like wearing anything. However, Hannah put on one of Matt's oversized t-shirts without any panties. Matt came out to the living room wearing just a pair of boxers with a clear outline of his penis. They kissed and Hannah rubbed his cock through his boxers.

There was a knock at the door and Matt answered it letting Jane inside. Jane was dressed more conservatively wearing yoga pants and a peach shirt. She had brought some peppers and spices for the omelet. Hannah gave her an awkward hug that Jane was not ready for. Hannah was surprised how focused Jane was on the omelet right now while Hannah just wanted to get down to business.

For the next half hour or so Jane prepared and cooked the omelet putting in a variety of meats, spices, and peppers. Hannah thought it was going to be too spicy. While Jane was cooking, the three of them discussed the latest craziness from Trump, how Australia cannot trust the United States to have its back anymore and Matt and Hannah told Jane about Pauline Hanson, a right wing Australian politician and how dangerous they thought she was.

Derek

Both Olivia and Derek were in good moods as they took the train ride for just over an hour back to Sydney. Derek teased Olivia about putting mayonnaise on all her food.

"Would you rather I used vegemite?"

"Yes. Like a proper Aussie."

"Ewww. I would rather not ruin my food. Besides you don't even use vegemite."

"It tastes terrible, but it is very Australian."

After departing the train, they stopped at a Crust and picked up a pizza for dinner and also picked up a bottle of shiraz on the way home."

Derek found that every once and awhile Olivia could be kind of kinky. It had been at least six months since she was in one of these types of moods. He had to be very careful about how he went about it. If he acted too interested, Olivia would get reserved and get back to her normal proper self. However, he was not in the mood to have sex to try to make a baby or tenderly make love to his wife. Derek wanted to fuck Olivia hard tonight.

They would sometimes watch porn together. It was usually at Derek's urging and Olivia would act disgusted. Sometimes it did not have much of an effect on Olivia. However, occasionally Derek could tell that it was turning her on as much as it was him and she would let go and act really dirty. Derek really wanted tonight to be one of those rare nights.

Matt

They ate the omelet at the table. The girls were splitting a bottle of wine while Matt was drinking beer. Matt was in his jocks and Hannah was in just a t-shirt. It was certainly the best omelet he ever had. Both Hannah and Matt thanked Jane for making dinner and complimented her on how good it was. Hannah got up and cleared the table. He got a peek of her pussy and ass when she got up. Matt was partially erect in his underwear that left little to the imagination.

Matt was not sure how they were going to proceed when Jane said, "Who wants to see what is happening on our favorite website?"

Hannah said, "Let's talk about tomorrow first. What is the game plan when everyone comes over tomorrow? Are we going to tell them about this or turn off the Wi-Fi and say it is broken?"

Matt shrugged. "I think we can tell them what happened. I don't think Sammy and Serena are going to be too concerned."

Hannah said, "What about Derek and especially Olivia?"

Jane said, "I know Olivia pretty well being that she is my sister. She will act shocked and angry at first. However, eventually she will be a lot more interested in watching than you think."

Hannah was surprised about that "and Derek?"

Matt said, "Derek is a guy. Behind his nice guy façade, he thinks with his dick."

Jane said, "Everyone thinks with their sex. Females are supposed to downplay it more than guys. I stopped doing that and Olivia hates it."

Hannah said, "So I guess we are going to be up front with everyone tomorrow and tell them we have been spying on them the last few days. It should be an interesting day."

Jane laughed and said, "It could be a very fun day."

They all went over to the bedroom and lied down on the bed. Matt had the remote and set up the website about people you know fucking on the bedroom telly. Matt said he wanted to get more comfortable and took off his boxers. He never knew that being naked in front of others was such a turn on.

It was in the early evening, and it was somewhat quiet. This guy, Eddie that Matt knew from university was masturbating while looking at porn. They all agreed that it was a sad way to spend a Saturday evening. Matt had never watched a guy masturbate by himself and thought it was interesting to watch. Eddie looked pathetic lying there stroking his erect penis looking at the computer screen and Matt thought about all the times he was alone doing the same after he and Tori had broken up. However, the girls seemed to be enjoying themselves although no one was really touching each other. Eddie had been a bit of geek, back when Matt knew him, but Jane thought he was cute and wondered why he did not have a girlfriend.

As they watched, Eddie would stroke and almost cum, but then stop. Jane was explaining to Hannah how this was called edging and that he was prolonging his masturbation session. Eventually the girls got bored and Jane who had the remote went back to the thumbnails.

There was a new couple on now. The older guy was eating the woman out while his hand was massaging her ample tits. Hannah shrieked and said that was her boss.

"I have no desire to see this."

Jane laughed and asked, "Why not?"

"Carl is old, and fat and I do not need to see him like this."

Matt noted that his wife was certainly not bad looking.

Jane said, "I know I am weird, but it is not a matter of being attracted. I have always been curious what people that I know will look like naked and what their sex lives are like. I mean you see him almost every day and probably know a lot about him except this part of him. Besides old, fat Carl has a nice dick."

Hannah thought to herself there was some truth to what Jane was saying and when she looked closer, she did notice that Carl's cock might have been the thickest she ever saw. She felt suddenly moist and despite Matt and Jane sitting next to her, she did not hesitate to open her legs and feel herself.

There was a bell sound from the television which indicated someone new was on website. Jane had the remote and she went to the front page. Olivia was in the shower by herself and had the shower head in between her legs.

Matt said, "Olivia has a more interesting sex life than I would have thought." Jane got up and removed her clothes.

Hannah said, "Does seeing your sister like that turn you on?"

"I am not embarrassed to say that seeing someone that I know so well my entire life and watching her have sex is hot. How can you not be curious when I know everything else about her?"

Derek

After they ate the pizza, Olivia said she was going to take a shower and then surprised Derek.

"Do you want to watch one of those dirty videos tonight?"

Olivia had never initiated watching porn before and Derek was thrilled but he was not going to let her know how happy he was. "I guess if you want."

Olivia laughed and said, "Don't mess with me. You have begged me to watch porn with you so much, you can't act all nonchalant now."

"Ok. Ok. Just admit you like to watch porn sometimes. It turns you on."

"I do it because I know you like it." After Derek gave her a disappointed look, Olivia added and smiled, "Ok. I am feeling a bit kinky tonight."

Derek felt like he won their little battle with Olivia's admission. Derek took a quick shower first and then while Olivia was in the shower, he set up the laptop and went to a porn site and found some videos that he thought Olivia would like. The porn Derek picked was all what he thought Olivia would like. He did not need porn to get in the mood.

Olivia came out of the shower wearing a very sexy see-thru teddy that Derek had never seen before.

Jane

Olivia's shower lasted about ten minutes. She shaved her pussy and used a shower massager on her crotch for about nine minutes and one minute on the rest of her.

Jane laughed and said, "I told you my sister gets horny like everyone else."

As they watched the video, both Hannah and Jane began massaging Matt's cock. As Olivia was drying off, she briefly spread her legs and fingered her clit.

As Olivia started getting putting lingerie, the screen went blank. The three of them were disappointed but the two girls were focused on Matt's penis. Matt had the remote and checked to see who else was on the website. There were two women that he did not know that were naked in bed and one was eating out the other. Hannah said that one of the girls was called Sadie and was one of the girls she knew from boarding school who as they can see is a lesbian. As the three of them lied on the bed with Matt in the middle, Hannah had one hand on Matt's hard penis and had spread her legs and was fingering her clit.

Suddenly there was another bing. Matt went to the home screen and saw that Olivia and now Derek were on again in their bedroom. They were watching something on a laptop. Olivia was wearing a black see-thru teddy with a thong and Derek had on red boxer briefs with a considerable bulge as they started to get down to business.

For a moment Jane wondered if they were watching the website about people you know fucking but could hear the video. The video appeared to show several men with one woman and was clearly a professionally made porn.

Both girls had one hand on Matt's dick and another hand on themselves. Matt seemed to be relaxing and enjoying himself. Jane was really horny but did not think it was her place to take the lead now and was wondering how they were going to proceed when Hannah said, "Matt, Jane is your birthday present tonight. What do you want to do to her? Anything goes. Tonight only."

Jane had been with some people who did some crazy things and while Jane was fine with most things, she was not sure about anything goes but decided not to say anything for now. She figured that Matt and Hannah were new to this so they would be conventional.

Matt surprised Jane with how direct he was when he said, "Why don't I fuck Jane from behind while she eats you out." Jane was surprised how matter of factor he said it but was quite happy to being in the middle of these two gorgeous people. She got in the middle of the bed in doggy position. She felt as turned on as she has ever been in her life as Matt entered her from behind and Hannah spread herself out in front of Jane.

Derek

It was clear that after being so stressed out over the last few months that Olivia was unwinding tonight with a sexual energy that was unexpected and just what they needed. Once she had finished in the shower, they had started watching a porn that Derek had picked of a woman getting fucked by three men at once. It did not take long for Olivia to reach inside Derek's jocks and start massaging his cock. Normally Olivia is so self-conscious but tonight she seemed like an animal and Derek was loving it.

As they stripped off their clothes, Olivia was rougher than she normally was as she first sucked on Derek's balls for a couple minutes which she rarely did. When she took his dick, she took more of it than she ever did and gagged a bit. After a few minutes of Olivia giving him head, Derek was in ecstasy as he decided to return the favor and put his face between Olivia's legs. Olivia had clearly done some manicuring when she was in shower and only had a very moist landing strip as he licked her clit with considerable enthusiasm. Again, Olivia seemed to be letting herself go without worrying about how she acted or how loud she was.

Unbeknownst to Derek and Olivia but while Derek was frantically fucking Olivia from behind, Matt was sticking his cock in Olivia's sister while Jane had her face in Matt's girlfriend's snatch. Coincidentally, the five came virtually at once putting an explanation point on an eventful day. The next day would prove to be even more surprising.

12