A Gift of a Special Website Pt. 04

Story Info
A mysterious website changes friendships.
6.7k words
4.77
2.7k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers

Sunday

Jane

Jane woke up in Matt's bed about 3:30 in the morning. Hannah was sound asleep on top of Jane. Jane carefully got up trying not to wake up Hannah. As Jane gathered up her clothes, she looked at a sleeping Matt and Hannah's naked bodies. They were some beautiful people and God the sex had been amazing.

Two days ago, she knew nothing about Matt or Hannah's sex life. Who could believe that this had just happened? Sweet quiet Hannah was a bit of a freak with lesbian tendencies. As Jane left to go to her granny flat, she thought that she doubted this was a one-time thing which got her a bit excited.

When Jane got back to her place, she had the familiar feeling of knowing that she needed to get some sleep and feeling wide awake. She got out her laptop and clicked on the home screen which the website about people you know fucking. She was disappointed to see that Mr. Harvey was not online. It was around mid-day in the states and the only person on was this guy she knew who was a bartender in Denver. He was fucking some chick. They were both pretty hot, but she got bored quickly and surprisingly fell asleep for about six hours.

Olivia

When Olivia woke up, she was surprised that she was not hungover after how crazy things got the night before and then she remembered that they never even opened the wine they got.

She laughed as she thought now that they could give the wine to Matt as a birthday present. Normally on the rare occasion that Olivia let herself go like she did last night, she regretted it but as she thought about yesterday, she decided it was a good day and it was what Derek and she needed. There was nothing wrong with sharing some passion with your spouse and things had been stressful recently.

Hannah

Hannah woke up at 8:30 to find herself in bed with Matt but Jane was gone. Last night was like a dream to her. She loved Matt. He was a great guy and gorgeous but for so long Hannah had denied her attraction to females and yesterday she got the best of both worlds.

Hannah was not sure why all of sudden she was so attracted to Jane who was certainly not her typical type. Perhaps it was just because Jane was the first girl she had been with in years or maybe it was just the raw sexuality of Jane or how different she was physically from Hannah, but all Hannah knew was she could not stop thinking about Jane's curvy pale body.

Hannah knew that she was a bisexual and that she was done limiting herself to one sex. She also realized that Matt could be quite happy in an arrangement where they occasionally brought Jane or some other girl in their bed and suddenly, she felt aroused again.

Hannah considered going to the website but realized that the house was a mess, and they were having company in a few hours. Hannah put on some shorts and a t-shirt and as she began cleaning up, she thought of what today would bring. The plan was for everyone to arrive around eleven and they would hang out at the beach for a few hours before coming back to the house where they would barbeque, drink and relax for a few hours. She took out the steaks that Matt had bought for the party.

Hannah wanted to be like Jane and Matt and not worry about what the other reactions would be when they find out they have been watching them have sex, but she could not stop thinking about it. Hannah thought how she would react if she found out that other people were secretly watching her and while it was a huge invasion of her privacy, it would be somewhat of a turn on as well to think that she was being watched. She could see Matt's point about it being a huge difference that they did not do anything to set this up, it was just there, but would anyone believe them?

Just in case Hannah decided she would put sheets over the couches in the lounge room.

Sammy

Sammy and Serena had a quiet restful night. Sammy woke up at almost nine and hopped into the shower. Ten minutes later he was joined in the shower by Serena who did not bother peeing in the toilet but casually opened her pussy and pissed all over his leg before even saying good morning. He loved the way Serena was so kinky and outrageous. Sammy knew that Derek and Matt did not understand what he saw in Serena, and it created an unspoken strain in their friendship. On the other hand, Sammy could not imagine being with a boring Barbie doll like Hannah or especially a stick in the mud like Olivia.

Sammy knew Derek since they were lads. After university they lived together for a few years, and he knew Derek thought about sex as much as he did. Unless Olivia was completely different in private than how she portrayed herself, he did not get why Derek married the stuck-up Yank. He thought it was strange how when they were younger, the mates discussed anything but now they rarely talked about private matters with each other. Sammy figured Matt's birthday bash today would be fine, but he would just as well spend the day relaxing at home with Serena.

Matt

Hannah woke Matt up at 9:30 and was happy to find the house clean. After peeing, showering and brushing his teeth he gave Hannah a kiss, went into the kitchen and got some fruit out of the fridge. Matt noticed that the weather was mostly cloudy.

Hannah said, "Not that I mind looking at your wiener, but are you planning on putting clothes on today?"

"I guess I have to, although I am beginning to enjoy being naked in front of others."

Hannah smiled and said, "I've noticed that" as she briefly squeezed his cock. She asked Matt, "What do you think is going to happen today?"

Matt thought about it, smiled and said, "Either we are going to become closer than ever with our friends or we may never see them again."

"You know yesterday with Jane was so hot. I like the idea of us being with girls together."

"I guess things are going to be different after this weekend. However, I don't want to do anything without you being involved as well."

Matt and Hannah kissed and then Hannah said, "I love you and want to continue to be your partner and don't want to do anything to endanger that."

"I think it is awesome that we are doing this together and being open about our desires. I feel closer to you than ever."

After kissing again, Hannah laughed and said, "So who are you hoping to fuck more today, Olivia or Serena?"

"Before this weekend, I never thought about Serena at all but after watching her, I think she would be interesting."

"I agree with that, and Olivia has the whole will she or won't she participate thing going on."

Matt smiled and said, "Do you want to be with your old buddy, Derek?

"Are you sure you would be ok with it?

"Anything goes."

"I think I would like to at least suck Derek and Sammy's cocks and then decide how much further I would want to take things."

Matt could not believe they were having this conversation, but he was enjoying it and was half erect as he put on swimmers.

Derek

As Olivia and Derek got in their Corolla to drive from their apartment in Darlinghurst to Matt's beach house in Bondi Beach he was in a good mood. He felt that things with Olivia had taken a turn for the better and he was looking forward to seeing his buddies.

During the fifteen minute drive he kept turning the radio up while Olivia would turn it down as Derek would sing to the music on KIIS as Olivia would try to talk to him about an issue she was having with a co-worker who was goofing off. While Sammy especially and to some extent Matt were not feeling as close to his mates as they used to be, Derek was unaware of any issues. He was looking forward to a fun day as they had an easy drive to the beach.

Serena

Serena and Sammy were the last people to arrive. Serena greeted everyone and exchanged hugs. Over the last few years, she and Olivia had mastered the art of being friendly to each when they see the other despite being very different people with nothing in common. Serena thought Olivia was good at having pleasant conversations without saying anything interesting or offensive.

On the other hand, Serena never knew what to say to Hannah who acted much younger than Olivia or Jane and was very quiet. There was usually an awkward silence between them after their updates on family and jobs. The couple times Serena had met Jane, she liked her and sensed that they could actually be friends once they got to know each other better. Sammy called her the feisty one and she seemed to enjoy being outspoken.

Serena thought both Matt and Derek were similar pretty boys, and she would not mind messing around with either but since that was not likely, they were not particularly interesting to her. She understood that Sammy goes way back with them and had no issues with hanging out with them occasionally. There were things Serena would prefer to be doing, but she understood that part of a marriage was about doing things for your partner.

Olivia

Olivia and Derek were the first to arrive followed shortly by Jane. Everyone wished Matt a happy birthday. Like them, the birthday present that Jane brought was a bottle of wine.

The first thing that Olivia noticed was the sheets over the couches but figured it would be rude to ask what that was about.

Jane seemed to be in a good mood and greeted everyone warmly. Olivia was surprised to see how well she seemed to get along with Matt and Hannah. Olivia knew her sister was more outgoing than her but was surprised that she had seemed to develop a bond with Hannah who is difficult to bring out of her shell. Jane had on shorts over a one-piece red and black bathing suit and did not seem to care that she was showing considerable cleavage. Olivia wanted to say something but knew it would only anger Jane, so she bit her tongue.

Both Olivia and Hannah had on conservative cover ups over their bathing suit and Derek and Matt had on tank tops and board shorts. Not for the first time Olivia noticed how Matt was in great shape and thought how sexy he was.

About ten minutes later Serena and Sammy showed up. Sammy's bathing suit had pink flamingos on it and was shorter than the bathing suits that Matt and Derek wore. When Olivia first met Sammy, he was a bit overweight, but he had lost some weight a few years ago and kept it off. Olivia glanced at Sammy's mid-section but could not see much. Olivia knew when the boys were drinking, they occasionally made jokes about the size of Sammy's penis. She did still seem to be in a horny mood after last night. Serena had on a long black sundress. They had a birthday present wrapped for Matt.

As they were getting ready to go out to the beach, Jane asked Olivia to put suntan lotion on her back. The weather was mostly overcast. However, Olivia knew Jane typically avoided going out in the sun due to her fair skin. Olivia thought it was ironic that her sister who now lived at the beach and liked to portray herself as being so reckless and outrageous was so careful to slather herself with suntan lotion. As Olivia lotioned Jane up, she thought to herself that Jane could lose a few pounds and they could start going to the gym together but thought it best to not say anything. Jane put on a big t-shirt immediately after getting the suntan lotion on.

Matt

Everyone helped carry the beach stuff from Matt's place to the beach. With the less than perfect beach weather, the crowd was sparse, and they had no problem getting a nice spot. Matt liked overcast days better like this on the beach during the summer because it got so crowded when the weather was nice. They were not going to bother putting up an umbrella, but Jane insisted that they put one umbrella up.

The guys took off their t-shirts and the girls except for Jane took off their cover ups. Matt noted that Hannah was wearing her purple bikini which while not quite a thong but was her most revealing bathing suit. He thought it was unlikely she would have worn it to the beach with their friends before this weekend. Olivia and Serena wore much more conservative one-piece suits. Matt had a new appreciation for their curves after seeing them in action the last few days.

After sitting for a little while, Matt got bored and asked the group who wanted to go in the water. He expected that the guys would come with him while the girls stayed out of the water. However, he was surprised when Hannah said she would come. Hannah tried to convince Jane to go in the water with them, but Jane said she would stay under the umbrella. Hannah was a strong swimmer and liked to go in the ocean but typically would have stayed with the other girls.

Matt, Hannah, Derek and Sammy brought their boogie boards in the water with them. The waves were pretty rough, and they got in a few good rides. They made some small talk but were mostly quiet. If it was just the three guys, there would have been more horsing around, but Hannah's presence threw things off kilter until Sammy got hit by a wave and fell with his bathing suit which was big on him dropping a bit, exposing half his butt crack until he quickly pulled it up. That loosened things up and when Hannah got a nice ride, the guys loudly cheered her. Hannah did not seem to care that the guys might have gotten a quick glimpse as she adjusted both her top and bottom.

Serena

While Hannah and the guys were in the water, Serena and the sisters relaxed on the beach. Olivia was very chatty. She had talked about their trip to the Blue Mountains and was now going on and on about one of her co-workers who was apparently lazy. It seemed to Serena that Jane was tuning her out as well.

Serena was more interested when Jane asked Olivia about getting pregnant. It was apparent that Olivia and Derek were trying to get pregnant, and it was not happening. When Jane said at least you can have fun trying, Olivia seemed to get embarrassed and turned pink but said quietly that it was true. That got Serena wondering what Olivia and Derek's sex life was like. Sure, on the surface it was easy to guess that it was very vanilla, but Serena knew from experience that sometimes people who you would expect to be the most boring had interesting secrets. However, Serena would guess that sex between Matt and Hannah was very bland. From her experience, a girl as young as Hannah who is put on a pedestal because of her looks rarely knows how to please their partner.

Serena wondered not for the first time if Jane would be interested in joining her and Sammy. She thought that they could have some fun and that Jane might be down for it, but the reality was it was unlikely to ever be pursued because if they were wrong and Jane was not interested, it could be embarrassing, and Sammy was intent on keeping their swinging life separate from their regular friends.

After a while, the boys and Hannah came back from their time in the ocean. Serena was surprised that Hannah was just as animated as the guys in arguing about who rode the best wave.

After they all sat down for a little while, the sun started to come out and the beach got more crowded. For the next hour, they were mostly quiet as they relaxed and got some sun except for Jane who made sure she was under the umbrella.

Eventually Matt asked if everyone was ready to go back to house and get food. Everyone agreed.

Jane

Since everyone wanted to take a quick shower, it was decided it would be faster if Jane, Olivia and Derek would shower at Jane's place. Olivia went first. Jane thought it was weird that Olivia locked the bathroom door since the only people here were her husband and her sister, but that was Olivia. Olivia was done in five minutes. While they were waiting Jane and Derek had a pleasant conversation about their trip to the Blue Mountains.

Jane showered next. She was excited about what was going to happen this afternoon. Jane knew the surprises were going to begin soon. As she had been all weekend, Jane was very horny. She briefly considered coming out of the bathroom naked but decided that it was best to be patient a little while longer and then things would get interesting. She put on red shorts and a white blouse. Jane had not bothered with panties but knew with boobs like hers, she needed to wear a bra.

Matt

After everyone had showered, they all met back at Matt's and got seated around the patio. Matt started the grill while Hannah got everyone a drink. Olivia, Hannah and Serena requested wine. While Hannah and Serena drank a shiraz, Olivia wanted white wine. Jane and the guys opened bottles of Tooheys which was what Matt and the boys usually drank.

Matt had a spacious shaded patio with comfortable lawn chairs. It was a good relaxing time and Matt with help from Sammy, grilled veggies (zucchini, eggplant and chilies) before starting the steak. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves and surprisingly no one had checked their phone as they started eating.

Sammy asked Olivia if Derek ever told her the story about the fake tree.

"No. I don't know that one."

Matt laughed and said, "I remember that like it was yesterday."

Derek said, "It seems like years ago for me."

Sammy told the story.

"One night when we were about fifteen, Matt had a date with Katie Riley so just Derek slept over my house. After my parents went to bed, we got in their liquor and got pissed. I passed out on my bed and Derek woke me up when he went running out of the room. The motherfucker ran right past the toilet and chundered in the basket of the fake tree my mum had in the foyer."

"I was trying to go outside but didn't make it."

"My parents would have shit their pants if they found out we got drunk. At that point they thought we were good kids, so I had to replace the plant before they woke up."

Matt asked, "So what did you do but text good ole Matt to fix your problem."

Hannah asked, "Weren't you on your date?"

"No this was like two in the morning. It was not a very exciting date. It was over before eleven. I was hanging out by myself when I got the text."

Jane said, "I know enough about fifteen year old boys that I think hanging out by yourself at 2 AM means you were probably looking at porn."

Everyone including Matt laughed and he said, "That is immaterial to the story. Being the good friend that I was, I took what little cash I had on me, snuck out of my house and went to the twenty-hour Kmart that was near my home. I bought a six-foot fake tree and carried it about a mile at 2 AM to Sammy's house and you know what the first thing the motherfucker has the nerve to say to me? He told me I should go back and get another one that looked more like the one that was ruined."

Sammy said, "It looked nothing like the original. I figured there was no point in replacing it if mum would realize it was a different tree. It turns out mum is not as observant as I thought because Matty's tree is still in the foyer to this day right where we left it."

Everyone got a big laugh at the story about the boy's teenage adventures. There was a nice vibe about the afternoon. Matt surprised Olivia by saying to Jane, "So now that you have heard about one of our embarrassing teenage stories, I would like to hear a story involving when your sister was a teenager."

Olivia

Olivia was annoyed that Matt requested that Jane tell a story about when Olivia was young. She knew Jane enjoyed embarrassing her, but Matt gave Jane the excuse to do it and Olivia knew exactly what story she was going to tell. It was going to be embarrassing but after thinking about it, there was not much Olivia could do to stop. Olivia turned pink but accepted her fate.

Jane said, "When we were young, our mother shipped us off to our grandparents for a couple of weeks every summer. They lived in a retirement community in Florida, and we were always bored out of minds."

Olivia added, "Our grandparents were typically in bed by 8:30."

"The last time we went Olivia was eighteen. It was a small condominium so the two of us shared a bedroom. One evening I woke up in the middle of the night and heard a noise from the closet. When I looked in the closet Olivia was on the floor, panties around her ankles going to town on herself."

tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers
12