A Gift of a Special Website Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia watched as everyone laughed at the story and started laughing as well. Olivia said, "Most people would be nice enough to act like it did not happen. Not Jane, she thought catching me masturbating was some sort of bonding experience. She spent the next few weeks trying to discuss our favorite way to masturbate and ignoring the fact I was humiliated."

Sammy said, "My mother came home early from shopping one day when I was eighteen and caught me jerking off to porn. She shook her head and said put some pants on and never spoke about it again."

Olivia said, "I was a teenager with raging hormones who was bored out of my mind."

Jane laughed and said, "You say raging hormones like it is a medical condition. I should call up my doctor and schedule an appointment to get my raging hormones looked at."

Everyone was laughing but Jane was laughing hysterically, far more than anyone else. Olivia loved the way Jane could let herself go like that. She was glad that they were having a fun day. Olivia was surprised that she was not embarrassed about the story that Jane told about her. She felt like she just did what they all did when they were teenagers.

Matt then said, "After we finish eating, the three of us have something we want to show you. "

Olivia was confused. There were three couples and Jane. Apparently, she was not the only person confused because Serena asked who the three were.

"Hannah, Jane and me. Something weird has been going on here this weekend and we want to show you."

Olivia was curious where this was going. It seemed like an odd thing to say.

Hannah

As they finished their meal Hannah knew the moment of truth was coming soon. Matt and Jane did not seem to be too concerned.

After they were done eating but still outside, Matt began telling the story he first told Hannah just two days before.

"After work on Thursday I am walking to my car when a homeless old man asked me for money. He looked so sad I decided to give him something. However, when I pulled out wallet, all I had was a hundred dollar note. I thought what the fuck and gave it to him. He was clearly surprised and grateful that I gave him so much and said to me that at midnight something special was going to happen. I laughed and went about going home forgetting about it. I happened to be on my iPad late that night."

Derek laughed and said, "Who are you kidding? Hannah wasn't home, so you were looking at porn."

Matt shrugged and said, "You caught me, that was what I was doing. Suddenly the power goes out briefly and when it comes back, I notice the time is twelve AM and my iPad is on a strange website which turns out be the permanent homepage when you are using the Wi-Fi in the house."

Hannah saw that everyone looks confused as Matt told them that they could check of their phone, but he said it would be better if they came in the house and they show them.

Olivia

As the group was walking to the house, Olivia stopped Jane and spoke, "So you are involved in whatever this is?"

Jane only said, "Yep." Olivia could tell she was not going to get any information from Jane at this point.

Everyone took a seat on the several couches surrounding the large screen television. Olivia and Derek were on one loveseat. Sammy and Serena were on the middle couch as Hannah and Jane sat on the other loveseat. Matt was standing and fiddling with a remote control turning the TV and getting it on the screen he wanted.

"As of midnight on Thursday night, this is locked in as the homepage on my Wi-Fi. It is a website about people you know fucking. The website does not appear to exist except on my Wi-Fi."

As the screen came up, they could see it was about a dozen thumbnails.

Matt said, "Depending upon who you are watching with, there are more people available to watch. For example, since it is the middle of Sunday afternoon in Sydney and I have lived in Sydney all my life, not many people I know are having sex now. However, because Jane and Olivia are from the states and it is Saturday night there, we can all see the people they know that are fucking."

Olivia could see that Derek, Sammy and Serena looked as confused as she did.

Using the remote, Matt clicked on one of thumbnails and Olivia saw Bethany Bridges, a friend from her sorority with her ass up giving a blowjob to her husband, Jesse. Olivia had gone to their wedding about a year before she moved to Australia. Olivia knew they had a kid a couple years ago and could see that both were about twenty pounds heavier then when she had last seen them. Olivia noticed that even though Jesse's cock was erect it seemed on the smaller side.

After watching for about fifteen seconds Olivia said, "We can't watch this. This is a complete invasion of their privacy."

Matt asked, "Do you know who these people are?"

"Yes. I went to college with her."

Suddenly Olivia realized that they been able to watch her and Derek all weekend. At first, she was blind with fury and embarrassment. When she looked over at Derek to see if he had the same thought, she saw that that he was very clearly pitching a tent in his shorts.

Very angrily she said, "The three of you have been spying on us and bunch of other people all weekend haven't you. You have seen us naked and making love. What gives you the right? You are all perverts."

When she looked around the room, she saw that Sammy appeared to be sporting an erection through his shorts as well.

Olivia looked over at the television and saw that Jesse was now fucking Bethany Bridges doggy style. While Oliva was plenty mad, she was also starting to get a bit turned on. She knew that Derek and she had great sex all weekend and couldn't help but wonder what their audience thought. Olivia knew that just about everyone including her sister thought she was a prude.

Matt said, "It was not like we set up cameras to spy on you. It was just there, and it was hard to look away."

Jane added, "I have literally known you my whole life. There is nobody in the world I know as well as you. I think it is normal to be curious what kind of sex people that are close to have. I am honest enough with myself to admit that I have wondered about what my brother-in-law's dick looks like. I think most people think about these types of things, but just don't admit it. We are all adults here. What we saw was you as a young married couple that has a healthy sex life."

Serena piped in to ask, "What about your brother-in-law's cock?"

Jane laughed and said, "He is an attractive young man with a very nice shlong."

Olivia felt her resistance fading some but turned to Hannah and said, "I am really surprised that you would take part in this. I thought you were classier than this."

Hannah said, "No offense, but you don't know me well. There was no big plan but when I saw all this, I got excited about it and could not resist watching. I have come to terms these last few days with the fact that I am a bisexual and I guess I am very perverted. I am no longer going to hide my desires. By the way, your sister is a great lover."

This silenced Olivia as she thought about nice, quiet Hannah just telling everyone including her boyfriend that she was lovers with Jane.

Sammy said, "I guess it is no longer a secret that Serena and I are swingers."

The only people unaware of Sammy and Serena's lifestyle in the room was Derek and Olivia. Both looked like their heads were going to explode.

Sammy said, "I am relieved that it is finally out in the open. I have never told you guys because I did not know how to bring it up. Serena and I have always had an open relationship. That is how we met."

Matt said, "The first thing I saw was the threesome you had with that young lad on Thursday."

Serena laughed and said, "Owen! He was so nervous."

Sammy added, "Serena likes them young and buff."

Olivia could not believe how casual this conversation about their sex lives and the fact that Matt, Hannah and her sister were spying on them. She decided that turnabout was fair play and that she was going to shock everyone.

"Since it is no big deal to watch us have sex. I want to watch Matt masturbate."

What happened next surprised Olivia more than anything that happened on this crazy afternoon. Matt shrugged, stood up, lifted his shirt over his head and slid down his shorts and then his jocks. For the first time in the approximately five years that she knew Matt, she was seeing his penis and it was in front a bunch of other people including her husband. Matt's cock was mostly erect, and Olivia thought it looked quite similar to Derek's penis. As Matt sat down, Olivia admired his naked body, especially his ass. He kept in good shape.

Matt lied back on the couch and unabashedly spread his legs, putting his balls and asshole on display. He began to stroke himself. Matt was quickly fully erect. Olivia noticed that one leg was touching Hannah's leg and the other leg was touching Jane. It was at that point that she suddenly knew with certainty that Jane was having sex with Matt and Hannah. Rather than be disgusted by this, Olivia was completely turned on. She had the urge to start touching herself and decided that no one else seemed to be concerned what the others thought so why should she?

Hannah said, "Can we help?"

Olivia who somehow was in charge of setting the rules said, "Anyone participating has to be naked."

Both Hannah and Jane got up and started to undress. An hour ago Olivia never would have imagined this happening. She had thought Hannah was so shy and proper and she would have smacked Jane if she undressed in front of Derek but suddenly everything was different. She looked over and saw that the tent in Derek's shorts were considerably bigger that before. Olivia saw that Sammy was taking off his shorts and Serena was lifting her tee shirt over her head. She grabbed Derek and said they needed to talk. Olivia sensed Derek's anger and disappointment. As she walked to the bathroom, she looked over at Sammy and saw the thickest cock she ever saw.

When they got the bathroom, Derek said, "I don't want to leave." He looked like he was ready for an argument.

"I don't want too either. I just want to set some rules."

"What are they?"

"Just one rule. Since I'm trying to get pregnant with your baby, we can only have sex today with each other. I have been faithful since we met but if you are ok with it, today I want to suck your friend's cocks. You are welcome to do what you want with the others even my sister, short of fucking them."

Olivia could tell Derek was shocked as he nodded agreement.

Olivia started to go back in the living room as she said, "Good, we are overdressed." Olivia quickly slid her shorts, panties, blouse and bra off. Derek also quickly disrobed. He was fully erect.

When they walked back in the living room, Olivia resisted the temptation to cover up. It felt completely liberating. The others saw that they had removed their clothes and were staying; they all cheered. Sammy pointed out how Jane had a big bush and Olivia was bare. Olivia found it stimulating to hear her intimate grooming habits being discussed.

Matt, Hannah and Serena had been on one couch and Hannah had been eating out Serena while Serena was giving Matt a blow job. Her sister was on the middle couch with Sammy. Sammy was lying down on the couch with Jane sitting on Sammy's face while giving him a blow job.

Derek and Olivia sat down on the third couch unsure how to proceed. They touched each while getting turned on watching the action.

After a few minutes Hannah left her couch and went over and began sucking on Jane's large nipples.

Eventually Serena and Matt took a break and Serena said, "You guys can play with us or do your own thing. It is completely up to you guys. Go at your own pace."

Derek said, "We can only fuck each other."

Olivia added, "But anything else goes."

Serena said, "Olivia does your husband taste good? Do you mind if I sample him?"

Derek looked over at Oliva still surprised with the change in her attitude.

Olivia said, "I am sure he would like that. As long as he doesn't come. I am trying to get pregnant, so he needs to come in me."

Derek went over to the couch where Matt and Serena were, and Serena took Derek's penis in her mouth while Matt had his face between Serena's legs.

Olivia spread her legs and began to touch herself. She put her finger inside herself. With her large breasts Olivia licked her own nipples which she often did when masturbating. She looked around and saw Derek getting blown by Serena on one couch. Olivia wanted to play with one of the boys but was unsure how to go about it.

Sammy

Sammy tried to always be respectable of others when swinging. He sensed that he was the third wheel with Hannah and Jane and noticed that Olivia was by herself. However, just as he got up to go over to Olivia's couch, Matt also began moving in Olivia's direction. Sammy asked if she would like company. Olivia nodded yes and Sammy with his thick cock walked over to Olivia and sat down to her right while Matt sat to her left.

Olivia

There was a brief awkward moment before Matt asked if it was all right to touch which Olivia grunted yes. Matt put his fingers on her very wet clit just above Olivia's finger. Olivia moved her hand from her own sex and grabbed Sammy's cock. She noted how her hand felt small around Sammy's penis. If possible, it seemed like his cock was getting bigger in her hand.

With her left hand, Olivia reached for Matt's dick. He was not as thick as Sammy, but his long, thin cock was full erect, and she loved his body with his ripped abs. Olivia could not believe she was holding two of her husband's old friend's penises while watching Derek sixty-nine with Serena.

Hannah

After Sammy left, Hannah was with Jane for a few minutes. They were both eating each other out. It felt so good for Hannah. She looked over and saw Matt getting a blow job from Olivia. Suddenly Hannah decided that she wanted to do things with her former co-worker Derek. Hannah always had a curiosity about Derek and here was her chance.

Hannah asked Jane if she wanted to go over with Derek and Serena.

Jane

Jane said sure but truthfully, she was a bit reluctant to do anything with Derek since he was family.

When Hannah went over to the couch with Serena and Derek, she asked if she could join. She sensed that Serena was not thrilled.

Hannah immediately started groping Derek who seemed quite happy. Jane embraced Serena and soon she was on top of Serena passionately kissing.

Olivia

Olivia was getting really turned and she said to Matt, "Can I put that in my mouth?"

Matt said, "Sure."

Olivia also told Sammy that what he was doing "feels so good."

They maneuvered themselves so that Matt was on one side of the couch getting his dick sucked by Olivia who was on all fours with her legs open as Sammy was eating her out on the other side of the couch.

After several minutes, Derek said, "I am getting close to cumming. Do you mind if we switch things up?"

Derek went over to Olivia's couch, while Matt and Sammy got up.

Hannah

Hannah decided it was Matt's turn to have a treat and said to Serena and Jane, "Let's give the birthday boy some love."

Soon Matt was standing up with Hannah licking his balls, with Jane on one side of her and Serena on the other side of her each licking and sucking of his erect penis. Sammy was in back of Serena eating her out.

It did not take Matt long to explode getting some on each of the three girls.

Olivia

Derek was fucking Olivia doggy style with an animal like passion. They were both quite loud and it did not take long for both to orgasm.

Aftermath

Matt

When Matt woke up on Monday morning at 6:30 he found a text from Jane that was sent three hours ago and simply said "It's gone."

He went to his iPad and the homepage was back to google. He typed in name of the website about people you know fucking and got an error. Matt cancelled the appointment with the cable company. For the next week, Matt tried getting back to the website several times over the next week before giving up.

Olivia

Two months later, Olivia found out she was pregnant. Both Olivia and Derek were thrilled.

Jane

It was Jane's birthday in May. It was Olivia that suggested that the gang get together to celebrate. Jane asked what would they do and Olivia laughed and said they will come up with something. She also told Jane that since she started her second semester, she is constantly horny as fuck.

A tradition began among the seven when each birthday was celebrated with an orgy.

12