All Comments on 'A Gift of Tea'

by M-Y-Erotica

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
contem2us1contem2us1over 18 years ago
Very Nice, Indeed...

I really enjoyed your story and your 'soft' writing style. I can't wait for your next story...

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfover 18 years ago
Among the Best Lesbian Tales

I'm still bi but nearing a decesion point. An encounter like this would make it an easy decesion.

ljaljaover 18 years ago
really nice

Hi... I loved your story... If you ever want to talk wth a man on the phone... Please think of me... ok??? Larry...My addy is LJA57@webtv.net... write me... Im in love with you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

Such a beautifully written story. And a very clever premise to start with. I loved it and can't wait for more of your work!

KRKRover 18 years ago
Beauiful, sensual, erotic.

There is someting about the pace that seems languid, and yet, so much happens in such a small number of words. A pleasure to read of erotic thoughts and emotions and sensations. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow....

I really like your story...very graphic, sensual, and told with such loving and expressive detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

I loved this story. I felt I was there as my eyes just skipped over the words. I can't wait for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderfully written

Amazing story, amazing words....a perfect blend of sex and subtlety..

I enjoy this story tremendously, thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Excellent

Excellent. NOt many writers can sustain passion and sensuality the way you can..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another Well Done

Really well done. Again.

niciniciover 17 years ago
Oh No!

You know you’re just plain cruel, don’t you? Now I’m going to be haunting hopeless, meaningless chat rooms until I can forget your story. You shouldn’t have written this. I shouldn’t have read this… this… Argh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Post-Its

Loved the set-up, loved the sex - but best of all was the Post-It sequence: the game turned around, the pupil being the teacher, the reaching out for that other person...

I'm a big fan of your work, and I don't care that this is about lesbian sex, as I'm a straight guy myself - you write about passion between people in a way that is genuine and wonderful and - wow...

knightofheartsknightofheartsalmost 16 years ago
Most Excellent

The post it conversation was perfect, its the kinda detail you can picture happening in real life, at least the romantic in me says so. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So well done

The amount of work you put into this story comes out so vividly. Very erotic. Very sweet. Very romantic. Good job!

humminbeanhumminbeanover 15 years ago
Charming story

Sweet, gentle, and very hot. On top of that, it's beautifully written. Bravo! Or brava!, whichever applies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow.

You are an amazing writer and the amount of effort you put forth is clear. I've never read anyone who can offer such sensuality and yet keep it realistic. I got to admit I loved the Post it part just like everyone else. I've read your other stories and am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Nice

Just finished A Gift of Tea. Only four stories but the best erotic stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Such a talented writer.

You're absolutely amazing, 'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

this are really good stories!! this and 10 minutes are my favorites.your writing is amazing, you should write more.

MatthewJudeBrownMatthewJudeBrownover 13 years ago

Excellent writing. I must add my voice to those asking for more from you; you have an undeniable talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Beautiful Story

Wonderful writing! My partner and I *love* it.

PrettyPinkPearlPrettyPinkPearlalmost 13 years ago
So Good....

I'm not a lesbian, but I'm really starting to wonder about it after reading your work. :)

allyliterallyallyliterallyalmost 13 years ago
You inspired me.

I was hesitating for a long time over whether to write or not. Having read you, and seeing the joy you brought me, I was tempted to try and do something myself. If I can bring to others one-tenth of the pleasure you have brought me, I will claim success.

Ms Erotica, you are aptly named. It is not the mechanics that arouse me, so much as the route to getting there. You have drawn a perfect road map, and then led us, step by step, to the ultimate destination you have chosen for us.

The use of the post-its, in themselves such a mundane piece of office stationery, in such an erotic manner, is a brilliant idea.

Thank you

Ally

KirotoKirotoover 12 years ago
Sugar Cubes

^^ Your titles are always in sync with your stories, and these two were the most amusing characters I've read in a while. There is just an instinctual knowledge that THIS was going to happen, but the story is alive and just so hilarious, and not to forget, romantic. *grin* This was amazing!! XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

You make me wish I was a lesbian.

In fact I read your stories and I wish I was a woman if only to have the experience of your heroines!

I love the way you get beyond the mere sexual act. It is just beautiful.

Thank you

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
Again. Beautiful

That half hour was such a pleasant diversion. But, I am left saddened.

Saddened that I have read your last posted story. I've read all of them in the last few hours and now I have several things I am inspired to do to the Mrs, tonight.

Be well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This got me soooooo wet,mmmmm couldn't resist letting my fingers wander ;)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Oh my, M Y.

That was wonderful. You do such a lovely job of building tension, and you created such a delicious counterpoint between the heartfelt caring for a first-timer and the ravenous, passionate release of pent-up lust. It was interesting. It was hot. It was loving. Mmmm. Thanks so much for sharing this.

hejohejoover 9 years ago
Hot

I want to learn how to give oral to a woman and make her cum the way you described in your story!!!!!

pseud277pseud277about 9 years ago
Rear Window

I thought I was reading through an intriguing tale of phone sex. Then the phone went dead. It felt like a Hitchcock thriller when she went to knock on the unknown neighbors door. But no, it was lovely. The truly painful bit ? The "throng of frightened people" that make phone sex so poignant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Ah this was a nicely written story. Hard to believe it to be your first.

Aloha from the 808

Yoshi

ReefBeachReefBeachalmost 8 years ago
That was beautiful

Such great sex, so gently and sensitively written. I was right there with them!

markranemarkraneover 7 years ago
Beautiful.

That was very very beautiful. I sooooooo wish you were still writing. This is my second time through your little library and all of your stories touch me in different ways. Hope things in your life are going well.

JanesKissJanesKissover 7 years ago

You are incredible and I really loved this sweet story story.

I hope you have put your writing skills to good use and made someone's heart melt like butter.

But you are right about one thing that you wrote early in the story. "There should be a rule against charming straight women with a voice that drive you crazy." - or they should come with a warning label, just like this story should come with one, because I am sure it is going to haunt me for the next couple of days :-) #lesbianproblems

Aloha from Singapore

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
30 minutes of your day

The 30 minutes you asked are some of the best minutes I've ever spent on literotica. Write again. Ask again.

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 2 years ago

What a lovely turn in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written at a lovely pace. Though a hetrosexual male this turned me on gradually like the table.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very pleasant use for the past twenty minutes. Thanks for sharing a beautifully written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please let us know when your first book is published. Even if it's not erotica, I'm sure it will be worth the time to read. Your writing is so full of real emotion, anyone reading your stories can relate. Good luck finding a publisher who will recognize your talent and reward your efforts by publishing everything you submit. ♥️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best lesbian story ever!

What an original story!

There should be a way to award more than 5 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What did I think of the story? Well, I’ve learned from it that two women, after much trepidation and blushing, finally succeeded in licking each other very passionately.

Vittorio Vittorossi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM-Y-Erotica@M-Y-Erotica
March, 2022 I joined this site 17 years ago, and it's now been 16 years since I published a story here. I didn't leave writing, but I haven't been writing erotica. So far my first novel hasn't found a literary agent, so I'm working on the second. Maybe it will have better lu...