A Gift of The Goddess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank the Mistress Jordie, she's decided your boy-pussy needs filling up," Max grunted.

The boy started whining, "Thank you Queen Malcanthet, thank you for letting me play."

As Max plunged the fake-cock deep inside Jordan's ass, his high clear voice carried songs of praise and worship for Malcanthet to the ceiling, curiously the cock cage, ...well strapless horsecock-shaped dildo was probably more accurate at this point, started to hum and reverberate.

Max barely felt the sensations but the house boy's prostate was clearly getting the full effect. Jordan cried and wailed in joy as his cock started to fire rope after rope of cum all over Malcanthet's demonic pussy while the vibrating horse cock in his ass pleasured him into a frenzy. He sang louder and more aggressively and the vibration clearly intensified.

"Yes, Malcanthet has given you glorious pleasure," Max hissed in Jordan's ear, "sing her glory and praise her."

His voice sounded odd but familiar, his voice yet not. Max embraced and channeled the power unleashed within him and he felt he was the physical embodiment of the eye of a storm of lust that could consume the entire household, ...no, the entire district, Hell he could feel the lusts of every single rutting human being in the entire city. He could touch their lust and depravity and more importantly he could amplify it, turn embers into sparks or even a raging fire of passionate madness.

Concentrating, Max shifted the power generated by fucking Jordan in the ass outward broadcasting the pleasure as stamina to the entire household.

8

9

8

Christian dreams of his beloved, they are enjoying a picnic beneath a sheltering tree.

"Twist his dreams," Loviatar hissed in my ear, "you know what she really wants to do with that sweet ass."

Chris was Max's friend but he decided to do this.

Max reached out with his power to guide Chris's dream, shape it like clay. Suddenly in his bucolic dream -- the image of Radiant Dawn smiles like a shark as she lifts her gown and reveals the strap-on.

Chris turns around and shakes his ass, beckoning and taunting his beloved. The hunger in her eyes is familiar to Christian, he already knows what she truly is but tells himself he's reading into that which is not there. Max helps him relax and enjoy "the fantasy". As she takes hold of his hips he's embarrassed by how much this dream of getting pegged excites him.

Max siphoned his shame and turned it into power ... a lot of power.

Power that he could shove into his Succubus Queen.

8

9

8

Max concentrated and purple fire began to dance across her skin but Loviatar stopped him.

"Not that way my Branded One, you have the patronage of a Succubus Queen so you heal like the Hell-touched cum-slut you are now."

Max looked inside and reached for the wellspring of power he had siphoned from The Sisters Repentant. He saw a thick syrupy mass of black goo and, plunging his fingers into it, applied a spark of mana.

The black inky goo exploded into bright orange fire that raced up his arms and consumed his body. The power became flames that Max sent out to heal and empower Malcanthet.

The Succubus gasped, she was ancient and powerful but clearly this was unlike anything she'd felt before.

"Succubi can draw strength and vitality from sexual lust and depravity," Loviatar lectured with an insolent smirk, "they can then channel that power outward heightening and amplifying the lust of others."

Malcanthet moaned, orange fire licked and stroked her flesh like a competent lover. A barbed tail sprouted from her hindquarters and started to lash the air aggressively.

Horns burst out of Malcanthet's brow curving upwards, and for extra effect they were accompanied by a fiery orange halo of infernal flame.

"You're giving her so much power and strength the bitch grew a Hell Crown," Loviatar laughed.

A Crown?" Max asked.

"Only the most ancient and powerful of Hell's denizens acquire this symbol of power," Loviatar replied, "the hell bitch is regenerating AND going into heat!"

"So much power, so much strength." The demoness wailed in orgasmic joy, "more give me more of their passion ... their madness!"

Malcanthet sounded like a junkie yearning for her next fix.

"Just call me Doctor Feelgood," Max thought as he intensified the magical field.

8

9

8

Lady DeBarrett, their host and Christian's mother. Jordan is only one of a few crossdressing maids employed by the matron. Turns out guys in drag aren't nearly as scandalous to have hanging around for a lonely mother of three as beefy alpha males or sultry sex bombs.

One of them rubs her feet. Max fed sensual waves of pleasure to her and slowly her knees spread. The femboy feels his dicklet inflate and Max molds his lust and anticipation, he bends his head to kiss and lick his way up the matron's legs.

Lady deBarrett stares at the server with hunger. He pours the cream into open palms and gently strokes her thighs raising her hem to crawl underneath the skirt and allowing him access to the achingly hot pussy underneath. He begins to kiss and lick her pussy lips. His lubricated hands glide up-and-down, back-and-forth across her thighs. Soon the old woman is whimpering with barely contained joy, but Mistress deBarrett intends to enjoy herself. She grabs his head guiding his mouth and tongue through her warm wet depths while his hands continue their slow stroking movements. She whispers foul innuendo while egging him on, promises of carnal pleasures starting with his favorite, his ass wiggles in anticipation of the exquisite pleasure born of her special toy, a toy designed to be inserted into Mistress so she can be pleasured while she's banging her lover waits close at hand, waiting to be plunged into his needy ass. A Pleasure he earns by letting her fill his mouth with her creamy cum. He may not have to wait long.

8

9

8

Huge bat-like wings sprouted from Malcanthet's back and stretched out, beating the air with a strange breeze that carried a seductive aroma. If Max wasn't hard as a rock already he likely would have become so, as it was, pre-cum seeped steadily out of his mystical cage.

Malcanthet rose and presented her ass for Jordan's worshipful mouth and tongue. He dived between her ass cheeks licking like there was ice cream deep within that hole.

"Yes, debase yourself slave, your Mistress pleasure is all that matters," Malcanthet hissed her fingers darting in and out of an inflamed and throbbing pussy.

"Anything for you my Queen," Jordan groaned as Max's fake-cock assaulted his needy hole.

Malcanthet's hips started to roll and shift. She was dancing, and it increased in intensity.

Some part of Max, the one knowledgeable in bardic magic, saw her movements as a kind of terrible and seductive magical power and for better or worse, Max shared in that power now.

Max watched her ass, creamy and smooth and Jordan's head intriguingly pulled between the cheeks. Max gulped and felt himself swelling with lustful power or was that an erection. Lately they felt the same.

"Watch her Max," Loviatar giggled, "Not familiar with this dance?"

"No my Goddess," he whimpered.

"That dancing won her a Hell throne, those tits won her millions of slaves willing to fight and die for even a glimpse of her profane beauty. That ass Jordan's licking like his last breath depended upon it, there's at least two demon lords who'd have his eyes out for even looking at it."

"Trust me Max," Malcanthet hissed, "there's Gods and Goddesses across The Pantheon who'd happily take your place getting used and abused by Loviatar -- how do you thank your Maiden of Suffering?"

"Yes my Goddess, thank you My Queen," Max grunted.

"Now the Sisters!" Loviatar laughed.

8

9

8

Eve and Kristina were tag teaming another one of the household maids. Their futa-cocks buried in the young man's mouth and ass like a twisted kind of Chinese finger-trap.

"His ass just tightened around my cock, "Eve moaned

"His mouth is a goddess blessed gift," Kristina laughed.

Max heard an all too familiar grunting, they were coming again.

"Three!" Eve gasped.

"Four!" Kristina chuckled.

Max had played this game with them before so he knew what the femboy maid needed. He strengthens him so he can handle their unrelenting sexual dominance.

"I thought he was done but looks like he's ready for another round," Kristina smirked.

"Wanna switch?" Eve answered panting.

"In a second, ahhh yes! That's five!" Kristina gasped.

"You horny bitch!"

8

9

8

"More give her more pleasure, ...more!" Loviatar yelled in Max's ear, "Do it until she begs you to stop... drive her to insanity ... until she tears you both apart to taste your flesh. Then give her MORE."

Max's senses sought out more passion and found Olivia. He focused on channeling the erotic madness of her love making to the succubus.

8

9

8

Olivia has the boy Peter, tied to a table with silk ribbon. Another ribbon adorning his shaft keeps him erect while teasing him. She fucks him cowgirl style while Corbin is chained to a pillar. With a mask over the thug's head, Max is sure the moans he's hearing sound way more sinister than they are.

"Use your power, ...enhance his fear and terror," Loviatar snapped while urging Max to fuck Jordan harder.

As a Bard, he'd learned to enhance positive emotions like bravery, lust and love. However as a Cleric to a Pain Goddess he drew power from darker emotions. Max reached out and grabbed hold of Corbin's fear and terror.

Instead of siphoning it away, he fed it, like adding dried kindling to a bonfire, strengthening the emotions and heightening them. Suddenly moaning from Peter as Olivia rode his silk-bound cock while stroking her own futa-shaft became sinister in Corbin's mind. The sound of slapping flesh became terrifying sounds of torture and abuse beyond anything Corbin's vanilla notions of sex could imagine.

Peter screamed an orgasmic wail, Olivia had slipped a rope of tiny metallic balls up Peter's ass. This repurposed assassin's tool was the source of Peter's moans and wails of pleasure. Peter screamed in climax before passing out leaving Olivia to torturously manipulate his unconsciousness tool.

Even this Max turned into terrifying images of pain that had Corbin wetting himself. Olivia could smell his fear, it was like sweet-smelling cologne to a death cultist and turned her on even more and with Peter unconscious she decided it was time to satisfy her darker urges.

Corbin," she hissed, "did you know there's a toxin that causes muscular tightness and hypersensitivity which would be perfect for that ass of yours I could fuck it for hours and you'd feel every inch inside of you."

She advanced towards him with poisoned needles poised, "best part is the cure for the poison is a common protein found in semen so the more I cum in you the better your chances of surviving a particularly unpleasant death, -- shall we begin?"

Max didn't need to manipulate Corbin's fear but he did it anyway.

8

9

8

Malcanthet writhed and screamed in orgasmic joy. So much joy in fact that with a sound like clothes being torn apart, her physical form warped and shifted to reveal the ancient powerful demon underneath.

"You've got her so horny she can't even concentrate on maintaining a human appearance." Loviatar laughed.

She had long scraggly hair, simian arms and hands and a tall imposing hunched over form. Dangling between her thighs was futa-cock, almost prehensile in its length and thickness.

Max actually found her more attractive this way, not like his Goddess whose fingers were buried deep in his ass pressing on the joy button within like it gave out treats.

Loviatar laughed at Max's loud moaning, "Does my horny little Branded One have a fetish for demonic cock?" she hissed, " should I be jealous -- do you need reminding who actually controls that wayward cock of yours?"

"You, my Goddess," Max grunted, "my cock is yours, my body is yours, the shame and humiliation I once felt of being a feminized fuck-puppet is now pleasure at being your feminized fuck-puppet -- I fuck whoever you say whenever you say and I only cum at your whim."

"Then show the demon queen the power your Goddess so generously grants you." Loviatar replied, "twist the little fucktoy to HER will."

Max reached into Jordan's mind and memories and found his grandmother's face and melted the features over Malcanthet's.

Jordan looked up at The Succubus Queen, "Gran-Gran?" He asked, sounding confused but still horny.

"Lick my cock, Sonny-boy, worship it!" Malcanthet snarled, pulling Jordan's face painfully hard between her muscular thighs, "Show your GranGran you know how to savor her special tea."

Jordan nodded and put his mouth back on Malcanthet's stiff and overheated sex. Malcanthet's eyes rolled back as she unleashed golden nectar into Jordan's mouth.

Jordan opened his lips and inhaled her thick demonic shaft into his mouth. He felt the warmth of lust and demon piss filling him like a sexy balloon. He swallowed eagerly, making her defilement a part of him.

Max was aware that this, like every other bodily fluid a succubus secreted, would erode the will and further enslave Jordan's heart.

Max felt Loviatar's physical presence behind him drawing his attention to her fingering of his boy-pussy.

"Today we're going easy on you. "

Max looked at Jordan who was taking his fucking as if two freakishly powerful entities weren't watching him get railed with voyeuristic glee.

"You're the one with a mystical connection, you're the one who can see and hear us as we are." Loviatar snickered.

"I live to serve and serve to live," Max replied.

"Soon I'll expect you to narrow down the support energies then eventually maintain different energies for each ally." Loviatar whispered, while fingering his asshole.

"What do you mean?" Max grunted.

"Eve requires strength and regeneration in combat while Kristina and Olivia need dexterity and amplified luck. Your little femboy friend Christian needs speed and mana regeneration -- by the time we're finished you'll be able to give your allies whatever they need and still maintain enough control to do what YOU want."

"You want me to cast different support magics for different people while still working my own magic," Max groaned aloud, "and you call THAT taking things easy on me?"

Malcanthet laughed, "I controlled the throne of Hell for centuries, I promise you that I didn't accomplish that feat purely on the strength of my heart-shaped ass."

Loviatar giggled, "She had to think tactically and learn to assess how and when to use her power effectively." the Goddess replied, "You'll have to learn not just how to use power but WHEN to use it."

Max grabbed the femboy's throat and pulled him upright.

"Pledge your love and flesh to Queen Malcanthet and this and greater pleasure can be yours." Max growled.

"Mistress Malcanthet," Jordan simpered, "I renounce my weakness and embrace my lust and guile. I beg the beautiful Mistress to use my flesh and my blood as a blank page upon which you will write a poem of your beauty. Carve into my heart and life the secret knowledge of lust and betrayal."

Max reached around and grabbed the femboy's nipples, twisting them and pinching them even as he shafted the dildo deeply. The boy-whore wailed joyously.

"From this day until your last day your soul belongs to Malcanthet," Max whispered, "your flesh to whomever she deems worthy and your ass belongs to ME!"

The houseboy literally wept as he drove his asshole onto the shaft inside of him. Max could feel the femboy's climax reaching its insanity-inducing apex, and Malcanthet clearly sensed it as well.

"Come for me, give me your cream," Malcanthet grunted.

The boy came with a scream, body shaking in spasms as he fired load after load onto the demon queen's body. Malcanthet reached out and kissed him and the boy jerked as life was drawn out of his body.

Again Max felt the terrible and powerful energy created by lust, in his mind, he saw an orange mushroom cloud expanding over the house, ... the neighborhood, ...the entire fucking city.

8

9

8

A bored courtesan who seconds before had struggled to conceal her yawning suddenly felt a burning ravenous lust beyond anything she'd previously known. Her client had only paid for the hour but now she wanted more. His cock, previously only moderately hard thanks to a special potion, suddenly roared to life with vigorous stiffness boys half his age and younger couldn't match.

8

9

8

A prison guard of the inquisition feels his manhood tingling and itching. The energy inflames him to enter the general population cells. The smell of the life-force of his prisoners fills him with an aching hunger. He turns on his captives, their bodies, already corrupted by dark and demonic magic, are filled with mana. He fucks them both. Unfortunately for him it will be Donatella Fairfax who finds him tomorrow morning and during his hours long interrogation that would end with his "confession" and execution, he'll tell her about the strange dreams that accompanied the madness that overcame him. Compulsions that felt exactly like those forced upon him by her strange cursed powers.

As for the prisoners, they were dark mages or heretics so their fates were already sealed.

8

9

8

A husband found his cheating wife climaxing on the cock of his youthful business associate. Suddenly the rage and bitterness of betrayal was replaced by an orange fire of passionate jealousy. He moved to push her aside and inhale her lover's recently spent cock. If he was going to be cuckolded, he'd be cuckolded by someone who could completely satisfy his wife's needs. The boy moaned in shocked surprise as his still wet dick recieved a blowjob backed by passion and skill that half the Night City whores would envy that had him ready to fuck again in seconds. The couple fell on the young man, ravaging him. He'd be a used up ragdoll by morning.

8

9

8

Across the city, couples who'd barely entertained the idea of sex suddenly ... uncontrollably, tore each other's clothes off and rutted like wild beasts. It wasn't just married or casually dating couples, doting parents and children engaged in incestuous hook-ups, employers and their employees or servants surrendered to long simmering desires. Even demi-humans and humanoid monsters were affected.

In the coming months, fertility and sex deities would be inundated with praise and glory for life they had not granted and passion they had not sparked. Many accepted the praise as if it was their due.

Gods are going to be Gods after all.

But a precious few, aware that the Maiden of Suffering had a recently acquired avatar given to outrageous displays of power; aware that the Succubus Queen Malcanthet had escaped captivity and might at that very moment be plotting her terrible vengeance, found themselves increasingly wary of whatever dark design lay within their notoriously capricious hearts.

8

9

8

Malcanthet held Jordan's face and they continued to kiss passionately and Max passively watched. Malcanthet was binding the young man's will. He'd rise tomorrow morning hearing Malcanthet's whispers in his head guiding him to any act that might earn just one more kiss, one more smile if he was lucky she'd leave him wanting more eventually seeking out another succubus in the hopes of feeling that vanishingly small pleasure again. If he was supremely unlucky, Malcanthet was actually truly taken with the femboy and would eventually seek him out, draining him slowly until one day she sucked out either his life which would kill him or his soul which would be infinitely worse.