A Gift of The Goddess Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well known that a precious few of the world's most powerful and dangerous vampire lords and ladies started out as an obsessed succubus one-night stand.

Max's only reaction was to pump his hips into the boy's bussy, causing repeated climax after climax until Jordan sagged to his knees.

He dived between her thighs licking her overheating futa-cock catching the remains of his creamy mess seeping down her stomach and onto her shaft which The Succubus Queen held up so he could rub and pamper the thick rod. So focused was he on his task that he didn't see the smirk cruelly twisting Malcanthet's face into a hungry leer.

"Listen to her -- moaning like a beast in heat," Loviatar whispered, "that's what happens when a slut that knows his place gives good service,"

"You're a treasure, I think I'll have to take you with me when I'm fully healthy and ready to depart. You'll make an adequate Radiant Sister once I've fucked all the human out if you. From this day until your last day you'll be PERMITTED to carry the name Red

Jordan looked confused, "But my Queen -- my name is--"

YOUR NAME," Malcanthet used The Voice, "IS RED!"

Malcanthet snatched his face in her grip directing the incredible force of her infernal will at his weakened mind and body. It was like pinning down a still living butterfly before putting the struggling creature under a magnifying glass under the noonday sun.

"It is the only name you have," Malcanthet hissed, "it has in point of fact always been your name. You've never known a time you weren't called Red and to even think otherwise causes you unspeakable AGONY."

"Yes my Queen, I am Red I have always been Red I will be Red until the day of my death in your service,"

"When my servant Max goes to this club you mentioned to find your sisters, accompany him, support him and learn how to please me by your service to him. Should you find one of your LOYAL sisters she will become your senior and you'll obey her in all things until you both return to me."

"Yes my Queen!" Red replied.

"Now return to your task of oral service, you're a capable slave but you've barely earned the right to put your filth on my person nevermind be bred by MY cock. Perhaps if your work continues to be extraordinary I may grant you the privilege of being a fuck-puppet for your senior sisters should Max be otherwise engaged."

"Speaking of which, how do you feel now?" Max asked.

"You're going to tell me you're actually concerned about my physical well-being?"

"I'm a hedonistic cum-slut sworn to the service of a Goddess of Torture and Betrayal." Max chuckled, "But I'm not a monster, I can still care about people especially if it's The Queen of the Succubi -- my new demonic patron."

Malcanthet looked down at herself, indeed her wounds from her imprisonment were gone. She hadn't felt this strong in centuries.

"To have gained so much from a single threesome," Malcanthet cooed, "Loviatar is right to treat you like a narcotic I could waste away into apathetic indulgence with what you casually let me leech from you this night."

Loviatar was right about something else. Part of her longed to take Max for herself, enslave his powers and body to her whims alone but if she tried that Loviatar would fight back. If their quarrel attracted too much attention powers and principalities too dangerous to be dismissed would take notice and wars had been fought for less then the powers Max seemed casually indifferent to.

Jordan, still groggy and spent, his flaccid erection looking as wrung out and exhausted as the rest of him. On any other day Max's empathy and compassion would have pushed him to send the femboy maid to bed but it was today and the little fucktoy had chosen to try and bed a succubus.

He remembered Cathy's intimidating sexuality and decided to steal a trick from his former bully. Max remembered that Cathy loved to invade people's personal space, especially boys that she knew found her attractive

"Look who's awake after putting on such a masterclass in fucking," Max hissed in his ear

He leaned in and stroked a casual hand along Red's body while subtly using magic to sap his will and make him even more susceptible to Malcanthet's control.

"You fucked quite the load onto Malcanthet's cock but I don't recall hearing you beg for a rest nor given permission to stop without cleaning her afterwards

"Perhaps he's the kind of lover that leaves his job half-finished," Malcanthet cooed mockingly.

"I apologize, Mistress allow me to finish orally servicing you."

Malcanthet dismissed Max with a wave. Max could take the hint, Malcanthet wanted to play roughly with her new toys but whatever infernal bargain she'd struck with Loviatar required gentle handling of him, ...for now. Jordan, no his name was Red, had no such protection.

"It's been a long day for the both of us, My Queen," Max whispered, "I'll leave you and your servant to your revels."

"You may whore around as much as you desire Branded One," Malcanthet hissed, "the energy you learned to manipulate tonight will be a beacon to my true servants in fact they'll likely lseek YOU out."

"What about you My Queen?"

"I'm sure Red and I can entertain ourselves can't we?"

"Yes my Queen!"

"Then I can start to hunt for your Radiant Sisters in the morning."

Malcanthet tossed him another dismissive wave while focusing her attention back on the newly dubbed Red, "You seemed to enjoy Max fucking you with the cock his goddess gave him," Malcanthet sneered, "Now you'll get to enjoy my cock."

"Yes my ladyship," Red replied worshipfully.

Red clung to her and rubbed his own dicklet against her considerably larger shaft. Malcanthet's tail assaulted his bussy Max's last sight of them was Red riding her thick tail towards another will-shattering climax.

8

9

8

Anatoly Bradley rose from the bed to answer the knock on the door that roused him from sleep. The woman beside him, her name was Valerie, yawned beautifully and pulled the sheet over her slim curvaceous frame as she watched her adulterous bedmate scan through the letter he was handed.

"Corbin is missing and the safe house he was in was raided," Bradley growled, crumpling the paper in an annoyed fist, "...the package hidden there is also missing."

"Package?" Valerie asked.

"Spoils from the attack on Cyndia's demon nest, apparently a live specimen of a succubus, one of her lieutenants apparently."

"Was it the inquisition," Valerie asked, "or was it an inconveniently competent guardsman?"

"Neither, looks like outside contractors including a couple Sisters Repentant."

"What about Corbin, is he missing or dead?"

"No idea, but there's a meeting tomorrow with a few bosses."

"They want to figure out who's coming after us?"

"They want to assign blame for the hit on our base."

"Given our sources, I'm surprised we weren't warned The Sisterhood was going after The Lotus Masters."

"I don't think they are," Bradley replied, "at least not in an official way."

"What do you mean?"

"Corbin told me some third-party interfered with the hit on Radiant Dawn and now Rivan's pet demon is loose somewhere in the city and Corbin's missing."

"Missing only," Valerie replied, "why not dead?"

"They dropped enough bodies that if Corbin had been one of them he'd have been found," Bradley explained, "they took him away which implies they have questions they require answers to, ...answers they cannot get from a corpse."

"Torture then," Valerie replied, "Corbin's pretty tough maybe he'll hold up under interrogation?"

"It's The Sisters Repentant," Bradley growled, "they can make men literally beg for death -- if he hasn't broken already he'll do so soon enough."

"Whoever rescued the Princess is a private contractor, probably an adventurer," Valerie mused, "assuming it's the same person, they might have taken a job. Corbin was probably the target and the package was just happenstance."

"Not so lucky for them Rivan won't care about Corbin but that package cost him a small fortune he'll want it back or he'll want whoever stole it to be flayed alive."

"Do we know who took it aside from The Sisters Repentant?"

"Witnesses say they saw a Loviatian Cleric in drag, which sounds like bullshit to me."

"A Loviatian? That means Lady Oriana might know something."

"That's my thinking as well." Bradley said with a cold shrug.

"Then you'll forgive me but whoever is looking for you might already have traced you to me," Valerie sighed, "I'll need plausible deniability to avoid whatever trouble you're mixed up in.

"Your loyalty to your boyfriend is touching,"

"My boyfriend just disappeared.... along with valuables worth quite a bit to the right people -- or the wrong ones," Valerie chuckled, "and I'm messing around with my boyfriend's boss behind his back -- if you weren't the one in my bed right now what would YOUR first assumption be?"

"That he staged the attack, took the package and ran away."

"Exactly at which point the Master's enforcers come looking for me because?..."

"Because you might know where he is -- of course once people come to know I'm protecting you they'll make other assumptions. I wouldn't be the first underboss who set up an underling so I could screw his woman."

"Is the sex that good?"

Bradley looked at her and thought seriously about the answer, "Yeah it's worth it, -- the package they lost on the other hand; there's no amount of blowjobs worth that much trouble."

"I'm gonna lay low," Valerie replied, "if I'm lucky everyone will be too busy looking for Corbin to care about a bedroom plaything like me."

Are you still reporting to Oriana?"

I've had to downplay your sexual performance, she'd think I was protecting you otherwise."

"I'll do what I can to keep you out of this," Bradley assured the woman, "I'll let you know if I have to make a move."

"Appreciate it," Valerie replied.

Valerie watched him leave then went to the looking glass and placed a large jewel in her bracelet.

"The Sisterhood Watches so the Empire Endures!" Valerie announced, awaiting the coded response.

"The Sisterhood Listens so the Empire Endures!" The response was terse and to the point, "give your report Sister."

"Communique to Conclave Command -- Sister Valerie reporting -- a contact within the Black Lotus may have been neutralized."

"Was this a primary contact?" the voice answered.

"No, at this point he was tertiary at best but it's the circumstances of his neutralization that are of note, two Sisters Repentant and a Loviatian Cleric were involved."

"We're aware of the situation and are forming a response, anything else?"

"Citizen Rivan was hiding illegal contraband looted from secured spoils of the battle against Cyndia in a number of his clubs. The Sisters Repentant and Cleric may have found and removed what they found during their assault."

"Interesting -- Sister, has your cover been compromised by this incident?"

"Nothing I can't control, orders?"

"Maintain observation of your assets Oriana in particular, -- your position as part of her intel network as an informant is advantageous especially right now."

"What does the Central Command wish for me to do?"

"We're hoping to instigate conflict and force the assets to act against the Lotus Masters or visa versa."

"Citizen Bradley is a possible pressure point but he's been an extremely reliable source of intelligence," Valerie replied, "Citizen Rack however is quite disposable and a devotee of Baal."

"Your suggestions are noted, encourage Citizen Rack to move against the assets, we'll create documentation that should entice his interest "

"What of the assets," Valerie asked, "is there any assistance I can be there?"

"The situation is in hand, but communicate to Oriana that Donatella Fairfax is looking for the Pain Cleric specifically."

"The Sisterhood Protects so the Empire Prevails!"

"The Sisterhood Protects!"

8

9

8

One man who ironically was left out of the impromptu fuck-fest was Roland the Bard who spent that night drinking whilst the barmaid he had been trying unsuccessfully to impress with his tales of adventure instead took her half-elf dishwasher on the kitchen floor letting him suckle her tits and grope her bountiful ass while she rode his cock from one screaming climax to the next.

He didn't drink alone however for well into the night and with his second bottle of stolen booze, an adventurer calling himself Daivin sat down next to him and asked Roland about his favorite topic, himself and how awesome he was. Roland was eager to discuss that topic. He'd garnered a reputation in certain circles of the adventuring community and he occasionally found it useful for getting newbies and wannabes to buy him drinks and even the odd hot meal here or there. Lately however, his notoriety meant everyone asked him repeatedly about the silly little femboy-cleric who'd replaced him on the team with Eve and Kristina.

Daivin was one such person, having retrieved the cold food and additional booze from the kitchen. The couple rutting savagely on the floor hadn't fazed him, even stepping over their rutting bodies at one point. Roland would have preferred hot food but beggars couldn't be choosers, or at least it wasn't wise to be ungrateful in the face of charity.

"Now, tell me more about this Cleric you met," Daivin said seductively.

"Max? ...stupid kid should be giving me a percentage of his rewards. Without me he'd have never met the Slayers of Cyndia."

"I love Clerics," Daivin sighed, "the touch of the divine adds a certain spice to the meal."

"You sound like you want to eat him," Roland drunkenly whined.

Daivin's mouth watered at the thought, "Oh Max and I are going to have a Hell of a time."

"Well you'll have more than enough, he technically serves TWO Goddesses not just one Mystria and now Loviatar," Roland replied, "lucky bastard probably thinks he's special,"

"So dearest Loviatar has found herself a new pain junkie, normally I'd avoid DELIBERATELY angering my beloved."

"You're married?"

"Well Daivin was, -- begged for my help and offered me his wife; I remedied that situation," the entity wearing Daivin like a suit replied, "he offered me his flesh and blood in exchange -- in hindsight he probably meant flesh and blood in the metaphorical sense as opposed to literal."

"What?"

"I meant that he thought I'd take his wife or one of his kids." The possessed man sighed, "I had his wife, she's a decent enough fuck."

The man fingered a medallion around his throat, a skull with drops of blood surrounding it -- the sign and symbol of the God of Death and Murder, Baal.

He looked at his crotch, "The penis is functional but nothing to write poems about. I can see why his wife was in such a bad mood all the time," he sighed.

Baal stood up and turned and bent over, his hindquarters sticking out, "I like the hair and eyes but I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this ass. What do you think Roland? You like how the ass looks on me?"

"You're middle-aged," Roland drunkenly observed, "I don't know anyone in their thirties who doesn't have a doughy ass."

"You're right Roland it's the price of wearing something used instead of getting it fresh off the rack."

Roland was drunk, but perhaps not so drunk he didn't recognize something odd about his new drinking buddy.

"It's a body," he replied, "not a discount knock-off from the merchants quarters,"

"It's a human body," Baal sneered, "discount knock-off would be a comparable upgrade,"

Roland decided it was best to move on to talking points less likely to cause his flesh to crawl.

"So you've got one of those open relationships huh?" He asked him.

"Technically we're married, but good luck getting HER to play out traditional wifely duties like cooking, cleaning or even a semi-decent blowjob once in a while." Baal replied, "but my relationship with my beloved is...well it's a little more complicated than that."

"That's why I remain free and single." Roland lied. The truth was he'd tried to hustle himself a rich widow and he found they either weren't nearly wealthy enough to counter their less visually appealing aspects or they were too insatiable or kinky.

"Besides, some women can be weird about oral sex."

"Tell me about it Roland, you'd think that my dick-milk tasted like castor oil the way she avoided sucking on it." The deity wearing the body of Daivin answered, "but heaven forbid I look elsewhere for fun and comfort."

"Women, especially wives can be even weirder about cheating," Roland replied, "it's a pain in the ass."

"Admittedly I haven't always been a faithful and monogamous partner, but in my defense, whenever I couldn't be faithful I've tried to be discreet and when I couldn't be discreet, well boys will be boys am I right Roland?"

"Seems to me like she should be understanding since you let her have her fun."

"Within reason, playing with worshipers is like a farmer fucking his livestock -- they're beasts of burden or food, not sex partners," Baal replied, "I don't think it's asking too much to expect her to respect MY boundaries, don't you agree Roland?"

"It's not like you're fucking chicks in front of her," Roland answered.

"We have an ... understanding ... about such things but regardless of how unconventional our relationship is however, what manner of partner would I be if I didn't get to know the special friends of my wife as intimately as possible."

"Max is a sick bastard and would probably enjoy a little husband and wife threesome action." Roland replied.

"He sounds very delicious," Baal answered, " I can't wait to eat ... I mean meet him."

8

9

8

Malcanthet and Loviatar lay on couches next to the heated pool. Neither felt much like moving so each was attended by a server who even held their drinks steady at a specific height so they didn't have to move even to drink.

Malcanthet had discovered smoking, apparently Max had a smoking fetish so there was a vast supply of cigars in a newly created glass enclosed humidor several of which contained substances that the studious Max had learned produced feelings of intoxication in demons.

Loviatar was mildly annoyed by this as the humidor only had ambrosia cigars. Ambrosia being the only thing Max knew Gods liked to get drunk or high with.

Malcanthet noticed that a rain was falling gently on the vast ocean outside. "How often does that happen?" The demon queen asked.

"Not often," Loviatar replied, "Max is resting and thus replenishing his mana level from the outside world."

"I drained that boy's mana to the point some men would be dead or close to it," Malcanthet gasped, "we've consumed so much that neither of us can even move and it looks like rain?"

Loviatar snorted, "You see why I'm comfortable with whoring his ass out?"

"I get that the boy is built differently," Malcanthet hissed, "but must you be so indulging -- I've seen spinsters with pet cats who aren't as attentive as you are."

"Show me a pet cat with power enough to regenerate a Queen of Hell to full health in one night and you'll be petting it and stroking it just like I do."

Malcanthet admired her strengthened and renewed body. Her regrown tail was strong and flexible, lashing like a living whip with terrible barbs adorning the end. She and her more sadomasochistic partners could have a lot of fun with those.

Her enemies would also get the chance to enjoy them in a different way, and the experience would be as far from fun as it was possible to get.

She stretched her new demon wings to their full length, beating them against the air before folding them around herself to resemble a cape that almost glittered with how black it was, light didn't so much reflect from it as it was swallowed whole and trapped within. For some reason that thought gave the demoness great sensual pleasure.