A Gift Returned is a Gift Enjoyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw haircut videos so I'll watch and learn how to cut a man's hair. I'll spring it on him when he least expects it."

"Good girl. You've got to keep him on his toes."

One weekend a couple weeks later, Holly finally has time to devote to research. She sits down at her computer and watches several videos on cutting men's hair. She finds she especially likes the high and tight videos, but concentrates on full head clippering.

She watches the video several times, practicing the holding of the clippers and the angles which get the best results using her cell phone as a prop. When she feels comfortable that she knows the ins and outs, she then plans when to accomplish her deed.

She wants to catch Chris off-guard, so rather than try to get him at his house, she hatches a plan to lure him to her father's shop on pretext of picking her up there and going to dinner. Her father closes his shop early on Wednesday nights so she plans it for four days hence.

The day arrives and Holly lets herself into her father's shop to get things ready. As she walks into the shop from the back, she remembers the time she sat herself in one of the chairs and clippered her pussy bare.

It was just before Christmas and it was the night that she and Chris consummated their relationship. She decides to tease Chris by doing it again but in front of him this time.

Holly gets everything ready, the cape and clippers, as well as the velvet ropes to tie him to the chair. She then goes into the back room and strips, putting on just a barber's jacket and wearing her fishnet stockings, garter belt, and cage sandals again. She waits to hear Chris pull up in his truck before putting on her coat, so it looks like she's ready to go.

Chris walks into the shop. "Hi, beautiful. You ready to go?"

"Um, almost. Have a seat while I get something out back."

Chris sits in the chair as Holly goes in the back for a second, and then comes back, very quietly. Chris does not hear her.

Chris is facing away from her so she grabs the ropes and throws the first one around his shoulders to pin him to the chair.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Just returning the gift you gave me," she says with a wink and a smoldering smile.

Chris is intrigued and just watches her as she restrains his arms to the armrests.

When he's all tied up, Holly capes him, tightly. She backs away and stands before him and takes off her coat.

"Wow! You look so sexy in that!"

She smiles but says nothing. She walks over to the other chair and turns, slowly unbuttoning the jacket so that Chris sees she is naked underneath. She hears him gasp and swallow hard. She knows he's turned on by the sight.

She sits in the chair, draping her right leg over the armrest and reaching for the big clippers she used on herself before. She lifts it and caresses her cheek with the clippers, giving it a kiss when she turns them on. She slowly lowers them to her nether region and hesitates just a second, looking at Chris. His eyes are riveted on the hand with the clippers, his mouth open, breathing a little faster than before.

She places the clippers at the bottom of her pussy and shaves upwards. When she reaches the top, she blows the hairs off the clippers with a light puff of air, and shaves upwards again. It feels so good that she lets out a moan. Chris is mesmerized and the cape is rising with his erection.

Holly shaves herself again and again, baring more skin each time. She's getting wetter with each pass and a moan occasionally escapes as her eyes close at the sensation. When she's bare enough, she places the clippers against her pubes, just above her clit, and presses.

She does this until she feels her climax beginning deep down in her core. She throws back her head, and with her other hand, she plays with her tits. Her eyes are closed but as her orgasm takes her, she opens them and looks directly at Chris.

He is still staring at her hand at her pussy, but he's trying to squirm on the chair. The cape shows a definite tent pole now. Holly's moaning lessens and she removes the clippers and turns them off. It takes Chris a moment to come to himself. In between deep breaths, he says, "That... was... incredible!"

Holly smiles but again says nothing. She walks over to him and stands behind him, and picks up a clean clipper. She grabs hair at the top of his head and clicks on the clippers. She shears him from the front to back. She enjoys the gasp that emanated from Chris as she continues shaving all of his hair off.

When the top and sides are done, with more strength than he believed she had, she roughly holds his head down. She is rewarded with a deep moan. She knows that Chris sometimes likes to be dominated and this was one of those times. She shaves his neck until he is completely bald.

She stands back and turns off the clippers and puts them on the shelf. She picks up a brush and brushes the remnants of his hair off him. She undoes the cape, and as she raises it up in front of him, she simultaneously turns the chair to face the mirror. When she removes the cape, Chris sees that he is now bald. It's a shock, but a smile slowly builds on his face as he checks each side.

He turns to look at her. "This has to be the hottest haircut I've ever had. You amaze me, Holly."

Holly isn't done yet. She turns the chair again and undoes his belt and zipper and pulls out his super hard cock. She then turns her back to him and spreads her legs, taking him into her from behind.

Chris' arms are still tied and can't hold her hips, but she doesn't need any help. Holly is riding him fast and hard. Chris hasn't been this turned on since, well, forever, and his cock is rock hard as she slams down on him again and again. She reaches to play with her clit as she fucks him.

They both last longer than they imagine they could, considering how turned on they both are. Holly's movements become faster as she feels her orgasm start. She's moaning loudly and almost screams when it hits her full force and Chris joins her and spews more cum in her than he thought he could hold.

When Holly recovers, she pulls off Chris and kneels to lick all the cum off his cock. She then tucks him back in, zips up his pants, and puts the belt back in place. Chris, still breathing heavy, can only watch in disbelief at his woman.

Holly stands up and says, "Happy belated Valentine's Day, honey!" as she unties the shoulder rope first, then his arms. He reaches out and pulls her into his lap and kisses her deeply. When the kiss ends, she snuggles into him and they sit quietly, enjoying each other and the afterglow.

"Thank you, love. I've never been happier to have a gift returned. You are amazing!"

Holly kisses his cheek and says, "Holidays just aren't the same since I met you."

They get up from the chair and tidy the shop, clean the tools, and head home for a night of lovemaking in front of a roaring fire.

12