A GILF's Shopping Trip Pt. 02

Story Info
Life moves on after Gillian’s shopping.
4.2k words
4.72
6.7k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64169
64169
61 Followers

In Part 1 our mature heroine, Gillian, a beautiful woman in her 70's and sexually naive, whilst out shopping snagged Stewart, over 30 years her junior, to educate her in the modern ways of womanhood and sexual promiscuity, with great success.

Their parting was finished with a request that Gillian update Stewart, by text, about her new knowledge and her using it.

PART 2.

Stewart was washing his car one weekday morning, his mobile phone playing music from his playlist, when it was interrupted by his ringtone for an incoming text message.

He opened his phone and read it.

"HI THERE SEXY. ITS COUGAR UPDATE TIME. LIFE'S GOOD. PLENTY OF ACTION. 2 BRIDGE MEMBERS AND WOW, 1 LADY TOO. EXPLAIN MORE, CALL FOR TEA. LOVE G. XXX"

"What on earth has she been doing, '1 lady too', whatever that means." he thought, "I better reply and go round for that cuppa", he said to himself.

"HELLO COUGAR. WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO!!! TOMOZ AT 4.CUSTARD CREAMS." And he sent his text back.

After receiving a thumbs up emoji he carried on car washing. And wondered what he'd find out tomorrow.

4.00pm came around too slow for Stewart, but as he approached her house he knew he'd find out soon enough.

He pulled onto her driveway and before he knocked on her door, it opened, and Gilly stood there, looking very smart in a golden velvet leisure suit, with a huge smile on her face.

"Hello my lover", she said and greeted him with a kiss on the cheek. "Custard Creams are in the lounge, come on through," she invited.

He walked through, sat down and said "So tell me, you been busy?"

"Oh Stew, you wouldn't believe it. Day after I met you I went to my bridge club, and my partner, normally a fuddy-duddy, lets call him Bert, said 'you look perky today, have you been having sex?', well I was flabbergasted, so I just told the truth, how we met, and what we did. But not in great detail, and I left out your name".

"So, what happened?"

She continued, "Well, at the break I went to the ladies room, and whilst washing my hands, the door opened, and there stood Bert, with his knob out. Couldn't believe it. So I asked him what's going on, and he simply said, 'come on Gillian, suck me off whilst I play with those tits'.".

"And?"

"What do you think I am, a tart?"

Stewart replied, "Absolutely not."

Gilly laughed, "So I did. Got on my knees, sucked him hard, quick hand job, then finished him in my mouth, got a right mouthful actually. Not as much as you gave, but it kept us both happy".

"Goodness, I didn't mean to give you licence to have oral with everybody." replied Stew.

"Oh don't worry, I've a lot of catching up to do." she answered back.

"So did word get out and a queue formed." he laughed.

"No, but it did get quite amusing. I finished washing my hands and face when Dorothy walked in. She is my best friend, she said 'What's this I hear, you've been bedroom busy.' So girl to girl, I told her about us, and Bert. She looked at me, and told me she'd never given her husband a blowjob, in fact wouldn't know how. So I gave her your instructions and sent her on her way, went back into the room and finished our bridge game."

"And that's it?"

"Heavens no, bridge finished and Dorothy asked me round to her house for a coffee afterwards, drove round and she met me at the door, in her dressing gown, took me through to her lounge where her husband sat. Now for the best bit. She asked me to show her, on her hubby, whilst she watched and helped." Gilly told him.

"And did you?"

"Of course I did. She's my friend, that's what friends do, help each other out. I told her to open her dressing gown, remove her bra, and tittilate her husband by playing with her tits, squeezing them, pulling her nipples, so as to get him hard. As she did that, I removed his trousers, his boxers and finished off getting him hard with my hands. I then got her on her knees in front of him and told her to watch me. I then started to wank him with my hands, slowly of course, then showed her how to suck him. I used my lips, tongue and teeth to excite him, at the same time getting Dorothy to wank him with her hands. She was very good. She then joined me in sucking his cock, and with both of us sucking and licking him he soon came, shooting his load into my mouth, which I swallowed, showing her how to, of course."

"I'm not surprised he came quickly, two women sucking him off." laughed Steward, "I know I would, but I've never been that lucky".

Gilly continued. "Obviously his cock was now soft, and poor Dorothy missed out but was keen to carry on herself, so to encourage his shaft back to life I left her kneeling between her husbands thighs, and I stood up to leave, but changed my mind, and knelt behind HER. I opened her gown, pulled it off her shoulders, nuzzled her neck whilst I manhandled her tits, squeezing and massaging them. Can you believe it, within 3 minutes he was hard again, so I sat on the settee and watched her given him their first solo blowjob. She was amazing, followed my instructions, brought him after 5 minutes of pleasure, and I've now got a convert too, she swallowed the lot, even licked him clean. It was amazing."

Stewart sat there, it utter amazement. "He was hard, and look what you've done to me, telling me about your sordid little escapade, I'm now hard, my cock is dripping, so much so it's staining my trousers."

"OK, take them off, the least I can do and thank you is to give you a blowjob. Would you like me to wank you you, hands first?"

"You are so right I would." he stammered. "Don't suppose you have Dorothy on speed dial, she sounds like fun, that would be a real thank you treat, never had two women suck me at the same time." He laughed.

"Your wish is my command, she's literally round the corner." offered Gilly.

With her left hand gently wanking his cock, she used her right hand to ring Dorothy.

"Hi Dotty, don't know if you're busy, I've a friend round I'd like you to meet, say in 5 minutes?" she asked, waiting for a reply, "OK, great, 2 minutes it is." and put the phone down.

"Hear that? 2 minutes and she'll be here, can you hang on that long?" laughing.

Next thing there was a knock at the front door. Gilly got up to answer it, leaving Stewart naked from the waist down.

The lounge door opened, and in they both walked, Gillian, followed by Dotty.

"Oh hello, you must be Stewart?" she asked.

Dorothy is the same age as Gillian, 76 years young, with a very modern short, spiky hair style, very suitable for her natural grey hair, making her look in her mid 60's. She was slim, just like Gilly, but not as well equipped in the boob department, being a 34B cup, but what she lacked in mounds she made up for with her nipples. Even wearing a fleece top they stood out as if in a T-shirt, and her smile was the cutest he'd seen in years.

"And you, you cute thing, must be Dotty. I've been hearing about your latest talent."offered Stewart.

"And I can tell, you must have liked what you heard!" said Dotty, looking at him, spread eagled on the sofa, naked from the waist down, his cock throbbing hard, his fore skin pulled right back and oozing pre-cum, which was running back down his shaft.

Gilly said "And it's not just good to look at, it tastes good too. And he knows how to use it, why do you think I'm now so proficient. Watch this Dotty."

And with that, Gillian moved a couple of step nearer to him, then stopped. She reached for the zip of her top, pulled it down, removed the jacket completely to expose a white lacy bra which cupped those wonderful breasts so perfectly.

"Nice." said Stew.

"Yes, very nice." agreed Dorothy.

And the reaching behind herself Gillian unclasped the bra and let it fall to the floor, exposing her breasts. Her nipples were so hard and erect already. She cupped her boobs with both hands, and squeezed hard, then released her grip to allow her to pinch and pull her nipples.

She repeated this action for about 30 seconds. Squeeze, release, pull. It caused her to throw her head backwards, and her body shudder.

She orgasmed, right there, in front of him, in front of Dorothy.

Stewart was transfixed, his eyes never left her chest.

Was she doing it for herself, for him, Dorothy or all of them?

She opened her eyes, looked down and saw the reaction she hoped.

Stewart was wanking, vigorously tugging his cock, up and down his hand went, time after time, harder and harder it went. He was looking at her tits, and smiling, as he continued to abuse his cock.

But he wasn't the only one smiling. Dorothy was standing in front of him, also, mouth open, eyes wide, transfixed on Stewart masturbating openly, purely at the sight of her best friend playing with her tits.

"Good lord, he's wonderful, what an exhibition. I could watch him all day, never seen something so sexy." said Dotty, "Look at the size of it's head, all purple, so erotic I could suck it all day long."

"Watch this, you think that's good, wait for it, any second now. His balls are tightening, his stroke is quickening, and his eyes are wider." said Gillian, who knew so well his routine.

"This might help." said Dotty, who quickly and without waiting, unzipped her pink fleece, exposing her black satin underwear and almost as quickly removed her bra.

Stewart opened his eyes. Standing right in front of him was the most marvellous sight he'd ever seen.

Two beautiful women in their late 70's, both topless, two pairs of breasts staring at him. One pair large, round and soft. The other, smaller, pert and firm but with, and seeing for the first time, the biggest nipples he'd ever seen. At least 2cm long. But totally hard and pointing at him.

And the women themselves were gorgeous. Slim, trim bodies, although that didn't matter, but both as beautiful and cute looking as the other.

"What a fucking stunning sight." he said, and with one last jerk of his cock started to orgasm, jet after jet shot from his cock. And he couldn't stop. The more he looked at Gillian and Dorothy the more he yanked his cock and the more he continued to squirt his cum.

He came like that for maybe 20 seconds. There was cum everywhere. On the chair, on his hands and when he looked closer he saw he'd shot it across the void and hit both women on their breasts, each one having globules of white sticky cum running off their tits.

"Ooops, sorry ladies." he apologised.

"No need to, that was wonderful to watch." said Dotty, "Just a shame my mouth wasn't nearer, but at least i caught some." Looking down at her tits.

"Absolutely stud, no apologies needed, without you doing that, I couldn't do this". said Gilly.

And she turned to her friend, standing at her side, leant down and licked Dotty's breasts, licking the cum off them, swallowing it, at the same time, bringing up her hands to cup them, holding them firm whilst she removed the spunk but also latching on to and sucking her wonderful nipples, then rolling them between her teeth, all the time murmuring sounds coming from her.

Dorothy was transfixed. She just looked down, seeing her friend sucking and biting her breasts and nipples, at the same time, licking cum off them after a stranger had covered them in the cum whilst wanking and watching her get semi-naked.

Dorothy moaned out load, "Oh oh oh my, what is going on, heck, shit, fuccccckkkkkkk, help me I'm shaking." and her whole body juddered, her knees went weak, and her beautiful pale pink trousers turned a different shade. They went dark pink, right from her crotch to her ankles, on both legs.

Gillian, sensing something was wrong, stopped her sucking, looked at her friend, as did Stewart, and both laughed out loud.

"You clever girl, Dotty, you've just had an orgasm, you've squirted and soaked yourself." said Gilly.

With a wobble in her voice and body still shaking, Dotty tried to speak normally, "I've never done that, never experienced anything like it. What an afternoon.

I've watched by friend get her boobies out, a stranger masturbate about me, cover me in his spunk, then most excitingly have my friend molest and suck my boobs and to top it all had a squirting orgasm in front of people, and you know what...........(waiting with a long pause) each one got better. Oh fuck, it was wonderful."

Gillian then told her, "I told you my life had improved, see what I mean now!"

"Well, I better go home and tidy myself up." said Dotty.

"You can't walk or drive home soaked like that. Come upstairs and change into something of mine." Offered Gillian.

And taking her by the hand she lead Dotty out of the lounge, turning her head to Stewart, who was still playing with his cock, still transfixed at the two beauties in front of him, only to see Gilly, gesture with her head, for him to follow them.

She had a huge grin on her face.

Discarding his trousers and underwear completely, leaving them in a pile on the lounge carpet, he followed them down the hallway and up the stairs.

Gilly was leading the way, she turned halfway round so she could help her friend, and in doing so exposed her breasts to Stewart, 6 stairs behind. They wallowed and bounced as she climbed, giggling at the movement and sensation it caused, even Dotty appreciating them, saying, "Gosh, what magnificent tits you have, If I was gay I'd suck them too".

"You don't have to be gay, you just need to want to." replied Gilly.

They continued upstairs to the bedroom, by which time Stewart had discarded all his clothes, and naked, wandered into the bedroom as Gilly was helping Dororthy out of her soaking wet trousers, and matching black satin knickers to her already discarded bra. Dorothy was naked, and right in front of him.

"Absolutely stunning, what a vision." said Stewart, as both ladies turned to see him for the first time behind them.

Gilly smiled, "Glad to see you took the hint, she is glamorous naked isn't she," looking at Dotty.

"Glamorous is one word, the other is 'fuckable', wouldn't you say Gilly?"

"Well, I am sort of turned on looking at her, but apart from groping and massaging her tits, I've never made love or even had fore play with another woman, still I suppose there's always a first time." answered Gillian.

"Excuse me, you two, don't I get a say in whether I want a stranger, well a recently unknown man and or my best friend to fuck me, if in fact I want fucking at all, maybe Im happy with just my hubby, and have these memories to fantasies about."

Gillian thought for a moment, turned to look at the naked Stewart, and said, "I understand what she means, up until a couple of days ago she'd only had her husband touch her breasts and she had never given a blow job, so I get it. Being unfaithful, or learning new sex stuff will be difficult, apart from a female friend wanting to have lesbian sex with her."

"Thank you Gillian, I appreciate that." replied Dotty, "So I'll put some dry clothes on and go home, with the images of you and Stewart, firmly in my mind. And if I decide I want fuck lessons from either or both of you I'll let Gilly know."

Gilly then raised a finger, smiled and said, "Tell you what, why don't you put my robe on, sit in my bedside chair, and let Stewart and I entertain you. If you like what you see and either fancy some yourself or even joining in, then feel free. You don't even need to ask. How's that, you okay with that Stew?"

"Absolutely. Making love to you is a must Gilly, showing Dotty at the same time would be great, but I have to say, fucking Dorothy would be amazing, just look at her, who wouldn't want to fuck her, she's a stunner, but if she joined us, it would be like a lottery win."

And with that Gilly helped Dotty into the robe, with a slight brush of her breasts, a kiss on the cheek and sat her down.

Dorothy looked slightly embarrassed when Gilly, who was topless anyway, removed her yoga pants, then her knickers, and stood in front of Dotty, completely naked, and said, "Look, nothing to be ashamed of, you and I are just the same, skin, tits and a pussy. Watch and learn how it gets used and how I use it".

She then climbed on the bed, her crotch facing towards her friend and lay on her back, put her hands behind her head, opened her legs wide so that her deep pink pussy lips opened wide, exposing her labia to Dotty.

Stewart in the meantime walked over to Dotty, held her hand, placed in on his cock, folding her fingers around it.

He kissed her cheek and said, "See, its no different to your husbands. Close your eyes and think of him."

And instinctively she did, immediately starting to wanking him, jerking his cock backwards and forwards.

"Ok, that's enough, you want more then come and join us." he said, removing his cock from her hand. He then walked over to the bed where Gillian lay, and knelt beside her head.

Gilly turned her head towards his shaft, smiled at Dotty, and said, "Watch and learn dear friend." Immediately sucking his cock into her mouth, between her lips, at the same time putting three fingers straight in to her pussy, forcing open even wider her lips.

Dorothy sat there in silence, but transfixed on watching porn. A friend, a woman sucking cock, at the same time masturbating herself, whilst entertaining her girlfriend.

She might not have spoken but she could feel the sexual excitement building in her loins. She'd never seen anything like it, didn't really want to watch, but couldn't stop watching. It was erotic, fuck, it was so amazing.

After she'd been watching Gilly suck Stewart for near on 10 minutes, Gilly got up, pushed Stewart on to his back and said, wiping the pre-cum off her lips, "Think that was horny, watch this and learn".

Stewart never spoke, but he knew what she was doing. She was enticing Dotty to get turned on, to join in so they could both use her. It was a female lesson in seduction.

Stewart was happy with the situation.

He lay there thinking, I'm having fantasy sex with a gorgeous granny, Dorothy, who was initially reluctant to have fun with him or her girlfriend but was sat watching a sex show put on my Gilly, her best friend, to entice her. It was working, he could see her wriggling awkwardly in her chair as the erotic action was causing her to have fantasies about getting involved.

And.......

He lay there having actual sex with another equally gorgeous granny, Gillian, who he'd had plenty of sex with during the last week, and who now was using him to sexually awaken and educate Dorothy, hoping that she, Dorothy, would have sex with him, Stewart, and even more so, have sex with them both in everyone's first threesome.

It couldn't go wrong for him, being seduced by and having sex with one woman, or at best, shortly with two women.

Stewart lay there, his cock erect, as Gilly climbed on to his chest. And sat down on it. Her back and bottom in front of his face, whilst her pussy faced his cock, thighs, legs and most importantly, Dorothy.

She slithered down his torso, until her lips touched his shaft, opening her pussy by pulling her lips wide open with her left hand, and she used her right one to guide his shaft into her pussy, and started to ride him.

She ground her hips down and round, gyrating her pussy to take all his shaft. Gillian looked at Dotty, who was sat 4 feet away, who was looking straight into the action, watching as Gilly fucked the engorged cock pushed right up high into her vagina.

She was mesmerised by actually watching real full on penetration sex.

She hadn't even seen herself be penetrated, obviously felt it, but had only imagined what it look like, so to see it in the flesh was truly orgasmic.

See could see Stewart's balls banging and slapping against his own thighs, his cock, all hard, and glistening with his cum, and Gillian's juices coating it too, appearing then disappearing just as quick, up into Gillian's wide open, deep pink, wet and luscious pussy.

64169
64169
61 Followers
12