A GILF's Shopping Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my, how long do I gave to watch this, before it's my turn". she thought.

Stewart knew better than to speak, it would only distract Gilly and her attempt at hypnosis, so he just lay there whilst his cock was abused and ridden.

Dotty was obviously enjoying the show, although Stewart couldn't see anything, but he heard enough to know things were going to plan.

Gilly was moaning with penetration, and her orgasm was climaxing. Whilst Dotty was having her own issues with seeing the action in front of her.

Gilly was riding his shaft, up and down she bounced, her pussy engulfing his cock, time after time, and in doing so, those majestic breasts bouncing round and round, circling their own orbit, in doing so had the intoxicating effect on poor Dotty who didn't know where to look from her seat.

Look down and she could see a shaven pink pussy engulfing a rock hard shaft. As clear a view of two people fucking as anyone, not just her, had ever seen.

Her best friend was openly and lewdly fucking this man, and enticing her to join him or her or both.

OR.....

Lift her eyes up 2 feet and watch the hypnotic pendulous effect of her best friends boobs swinging, an effect that made her want to get up, walk to the bed, and then make the decision of her life.......

Grab hold of the tits, squeeze them, then take them in her mouth and such Gilly's breasts.....

OR......

Kneel down, lean forward and drive her tongue into Gilly's cunt and lick it along with Stewart's engorge cock at the same time. No doubt getting a mouthful of pussy juices and spunk.

It's one of life's great decisions. Tits, cunt, cock or all three!

Gilly knew what she was doing all along. The devil on a shoulder saying, 'keep fucking Stew', the other devil on the other saying 'tempt Dotty to join you'.

Gillian had never had a female lover.

Gillian had never wanted a female lover.

She loved spunk, she loved cock and she loved the feeling of penetration, especially after the solacious week she'd already had BUT, after instinctively getting hold of Dorothy's breasts last week, in encouraging her husband to get an erection, there was something in her inner sole that said.....

"I want a female lover."

"I want a threesome, with Stewart and a female."

And it was looking more likely that this liver was going to be Dotty.

And Dotty knew that, by the smiles emanating from Gillian, whilst she shagged Stewart openly and encouragingly in front of her.

Stewart, bless him, was unsure what was going on, how either of his two female were reading this scenario, he was just happy to still being fucked by Gilly, and that he hadn't come, yet, he was hanging in there.

Dotty was struggling with what to do, suddenly she opened the bathrobe she was wearing, exposing her naked body to Gillian. She pulled her pussy lips wide, smiled and looked down, encouraging Gilly to look as well. With her pussy exposed and vulnerable she placed two finger inside herself and began to rub vigorously.

The more she fingered herself the harder Gilly bounced on Stewart's cock the more she rubbed.

Finally Gilly spoke, "I think you are ready Dorothy dear, come on, do as you wish. Let us be lesbian lovers my sweet beautiful fuck friend".

Dorothy crawled over, her pussy dripping cum, ribbons of juice hanging from her fingers, her pussy lips and her thighs.

She knew she was 'gagging for it', as she'd heard her grandchildren say, talking about friends or people on TV programmes.

Yes, 'gagging for it', that's exactly right. She wanted to be a lesbian lover, sucking tits, licking cunts, but like Gilly, she loved feeling a man ejaculate inside her.

Oh, decisions.

However, her mind was made up, she knew what was wanted of her by Gillian, but most of all, she knew what she wanted and who SHE wanted.

12