A GILF's Shopping Trip Pt. 04

Story Info
Since sex shopping her love life moves on.
4.3k words
4.74
2.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 01/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
64169
64169
61 Followers

In case you have missed the senior sex exploits of our mature GILF, Gillian, in parts 1-3, where have you been!

But seriously, our main character, Gilly, went shopping in a supermarket and found a younger man, who she was attracted to, and luckily, was available and willing to teach our GILF the fine art of fucking, as she had lead a sheltered sex life throughout her 50+ years of marriage.

Since she lost her husband her sex has been self administered with the aid of toys.

However, since her awakening she has discovered her passion and fondness for not only the male body but female flesh too, something that had lay hidden all her life.

She has instigated a tender lesbian affair with her long time 'straight' friend, Dorothy, or Dotty, who has taken to the romance with much enthusiasm.

And after a heavy sexual threesome with Stewart, her shopping acquisition, and Dotty, things are ready to move on............

PART 4.

It was early evening, around 8.00pm when Dorothy arrived home after the 4 hour sex marathon she had reluctantly, then pleasurably and eagerly partaken in at Gilly's house.

She was freshly showered and had removed all traces of the sweat, female cum and spunk she had bathed in or swallowed, so her husband, Derek, had no idea about the flesh she had enjoyed.

"You've been along time, everything OK?" He asked.

"Absolutely wonderful, Gilly had made an afternoon tea for us, so we sat chatting and enjoyed a nibble, that's all", she replied, remembering the 'nibble', well, 'nipple' she has eaten.

"If you've eaten, you won't want anything else will you?" Derek replied.

"Well, after what Gillian told me, My appetite has come back, let's have an early night and I'll tell you all about it."

And so Dotty dragged her husband off to bed, ready to show him what she'd heard in the pretend conversation, but also put into practice what Gilly and Stewart had actually shown her.

After getting into bed, and without a word spoken, she slid under the quilt, took her husband's flacid cock, the medium sized, wrinkled, under used shaft, and sucked it.

The harder and harder she sucked, the harder and harder it became, until she had to stop.

"Goodness me Derek, its huge, it's enormous, since when have you had a knob that big?" Dotty asked in great surprise and admiration.

"I don't know, but it looks impressive, even if I say so myself." as he looked at this enormous 9inch shaft, erupting from his groin, "But keep sucking and let's see if it gets bigger."

"If it grows this big every time, I think we'll be putting it to regular good use, what do you say?" And back to sucking her husbands cock she went.

She sucked, she slurped, she even bit it, and when she realised it wasn't growing any more, she then pulled back Derek's foreskin, and started to really chew and suck it, whilst she cupped his balls, rolling them in her hand like two snooker balls, until she felt them move on their own, twitching.

She understood the signal, from this afternoons lesson, and within seconds, she stopped sucking and using her hand, started jerking his cock, vigorously, and almost immediately he started to ejaculate. Stream after stream after stream of the white stuff erupted from his cock and covered Dotty's face, hair and breasts.

"Oh dear me, please don't stop, this is fantastic, I haven't shot my load like this for years, keep wanking, please, my dear." said a startled Derek.

And so she did, and eventually he stopped ejaculating, so she moved back down the bed, and started resucking his now flaccid cock, licking the remains of his cum from the tip of the shaft.

Finally, she moved back up the bed, and lay in he husband's arm.

Him, satisfied from the blow job, her satisfied after the last few hours, but also knowing she had a new found skill. They lay together and drifted off to sleep.

Waking up early Derek was keen to awaken the new woman next to him, and with his shaft suffering from "morning wood" he snuggled closer to her, and whilst spooning her, knew his cock was starting to awaken her by the wriggling of her hips, the arching of her back, pushing her buttocks towards him.

She put her hand behind her taking hold of his manhood, smiled to herself and said, "Did I waken a sleeping monster last night, you seem keen to use him again". And started to wank it.

"You surprised me last night, that's all, what was in those sandwiches at Gilly's." he replied.

"Not what was in them, more what we discussed when eating them," she replied, making up the conversation, from the actual reality, "for instance, Gillian, since she lost her husband is missing sex, and she has this fantasy for wanting a younger man to satisfy her, she wants to become adventurous. Oh how we laughed. Sexual adventures at our age!"

"Never mind her, what about us, now. Fancy sorting Mr. Wood out? And have our iwn adventure." he asked.

"Oh go on then," she smirked, "Seeing as you asked so nicely, and remember it's me you'll be bonking, no fantasies about Gillian and her bedroom idea's." she said, sowing the seed for her own fantasy's, knowing Derek always had had a thing for her, especially her breasts.

Having kept a grip of her husband's manhood, she wriggled backwards until she felt it's head brush against her flesh, so she eased it down acouple of inches until she sensed it was against her pussy lips.

"Over to you now, get ready for docking proceedure." she announced.

Derek felt the warmth of her thighs and the soft folds of her pussy's lips, so reaching his arm around her waist, he found the folds of her lips, with his fingers, and slowly slid a finger up her vagina, and pushed it deep, as far as his finger could reach and her pussy would allow.

It caused her to move her hips backwards and in doing so allowed Derek's cock to enter her even with his finger still in place.

"Very cheeky and very clever." she managed to say, as he pushed his cock, high and deep into her.

Feeling he had gained the upper hand and an easy entry to her, he made a move and moved his hand from her pussy to her breasts. Her squeezed the flesh firmly, easing a nipple between two of his fingers and the second knuckle. This allowed him to work her breast and pinch a nipple, like a set of pliers, all in one action.

"Very clever, now work my boobs, pinch hard, as hard as you'd like." she cried.

As he pinched them, Dotty moved her hips in time with her husbands thrusts and between them they built a nice rhythm.

"We shag well for o.a.p's don't we my dear," said Dotty, feeling his cock swell, and the faster tempo he had built up. But with a twinkle in her eye, that he couldn't see, and wanting to test his fantasy level and where she could get him to, then said, " I wonder if Gillian's breast feel like mine, do you think they do Derek, or are you already thinking that? Go on, feel and squeeze Gill's titties."

She smiled at herself and her wickedness.

Derek never spoke, but he did three things, almost simultaneously, and instantly after her comments.

He fondled her breast gently, he banged his cock into her hard, once, and he came, shooting streams of hot sticky cum high into Dotty's pussy.

He rolled onto his back, his cock falling out of her, and she rolled over to face him.

She smiled at him, he looked guilty.

"Was that for me, or for her?" she asked.

"Well it was meant for you, but when you mentioned her name I had an image of her, her breasts and it all happened so fast, sorry". he said sheepishly.

"That's OK, nothing wrong with a bit of fantasy, I better not tell her, had I, or should I?" said Dotty, "In fact, to be honest, I nearly came too when I said it, perhaps we both have a thing for her breasts, they are cute, what do you say to that?"

"Dorothy, good heavens! What's got in to you?"

"Well my dear, you just did. But since chatting with her I've thought about spicing up our bedroom antics. Lots of options came from her. I mean the list is endless. We could share her, imagine both of us playing with and kissing her titties, or you and I have a threesome with someone else, or if you're not up to it, then by myself I fancy trying a bit of female attention. Anything to say, anything gets you excited?"

"Bloody hell, what has really got into you, no thank you, nothing for me. Don't mind closing my eyes and dreaming, but threesomes, sharing Gilly or you going lesbian, fine if you want to, just don't include me, sorry, and all that." he said.

And his reply wasn't what she expected, but hey ho! he gave her a licence to try something. She'd just have to be careful.

A week went by and nothing more about her hedonistic comments was mentioned, although they had made love a couple of times.

Dotty's phone text message activated, "HI D, BRIDGE TOMORROW IS LADIES CUP MATCH. I'LL COLLECT YOU. 7.00. x

"I'll sort your meal before I go, Gilly is collecting me, should be home by 10.30." she said, and Derek nodded. "Don't worry, I'll not tell her about your fantasy." and laughed.

He just smiled.

"But I might tell her about mine, with her. Should I?" she asked.

"Don't embarrass yourself, thinking about it and doing it are two different things. Don't think Gilly is that way inclined." he replied

Little did he know.

Anyway, tomorrow came, she got ready and at 7.00 prompt Gilly pulled up outside, Dotty got in the car and off they set to bridge night.

They stopped off to collect another lady, one of the team, and spent a great evening playing bridge, winning the match and progessing in the knock-out cup.

Gilly suggested stopping off at hers for a celebratory drink and she would pay for the Uber home for Dotty and the second lady, Yvonne, as they'd all have been drinking by then.

Dotty knew Yvonne, purely through bridge. She seemed nice, always cheerful but never mentioned family, so Dorothy thought the car ride and a drink might be the opportunity to break the ice.

Yvonne was younger than them both by some margin. It turns out she was just 50, and single, having never married. She spent her younger years helping her parents run the family business in rural Lincolnshire, in the east of England, and when they passed and the business sold, she was seen as "left on the shelf ", so decided a fresh start was needed, so moved south to the coastal area of Sussex, where for the last 11 years she had made home, which was a pity, thought the other two, as she was such a pretty lady, short spikey blonde hair, very tall, long legs and a great figure. More suited to being a ballroom dancer than selling tractors.

The three of them settled down to a few bottles of wine, and by the third bottle, the giggling had increased, the chatter had turned to men and sex and the vocabulary more relaxed.

Gilly. "I went shopping 4 weeks ago, found myself a toyboy. Fucks like a rabbit, teaches well too."

Dotty. "He certainly does, taught me a thing or two. A tongue like a cobra and a cock like a steam hammer.

Gilly. "I only though a hosepipe squirted, turns out, we can too, infact, much better."

Yvonne. "You found him whilst shopping? And you've both used him, wow! I could do with him, haven't had sex, apart from my toys, for over 15 years. I'm desperate for some sex, and like you, I've never squirted. In fact, what's an orgasm?"

They all laughed.

Dotty. "Best orgasm I've ever had was last week. Actually, in this house, upstairs, with Gilly, wasn't it!"

Gilly, blushing said, "Sshhhh! thought that was our secret. Yvonne might be embarrassed or shocked knowing we've had some "girl on girl" fun, isn't that right."

Yvonne. "Actually, no, I'm fine with that. At boarding school, as an inquisitive 15-18 year old horny schoolgirl, that was how I learnt about kissing, fingering, clitoris stimulation and the use of woman's best tool, the tongue.

Both ladies looked surprised and shocked at the release of this information, then Gilly spoke.

"You might just fit in here, Yvonne, we both love sex, love a man fucking us, but as we've both learnt this last 2 weeks, there's nothing like a woman's touch, isn't that right Dotty?"

Dotty. "Absolutely correct, and I don't wish to be forward, but now seems a good time to test out our theory, eh girls?"

Finishing the third bottle of wine, with another glass each, Yvonne said, "Really, you mean that? I'd love that, especially with you two sexy mature ladies."

Gilly. "Right ladies, lets seal our desires, stand up, come together and kiss."

And with that, the other two joined Gillian, and standing together in a huddle, wrapped their arms around each other, pulling them so tightly together, their bodies pulled in, as one, and kissed.

Each lady simultaneously kissing the other two, all three set of lips locked, as lips rubbed on lips, then slowly a tongue emerged from one mouth, wriggling to awaken the other tongues, and within seconds all three tongues were entwined, flicking and tasting the lust being awakened in these mature ladies.

Again, it was difficult to know which arm released from the hug first, but very quickly all six arms were released and hands were squeezing buttocks and fingers were interlocking in a tight embrace.

A lesbian lovers unity was forming. Three ladies were knotted and held together, both physically and emotionally with a common desire that was building in each of them, which could only lead to one result!!!

Leaving their wine glasses on the coffee table, the three of them, giggling, ran up the stairs, Gilly leading the way, closely followed by Dotty, with Yvonne right on her heels.

By the time Gillian had put the bedside lamps on, not wanting the glare of the main light, Dorothy had removed her jumper, blouse and was unbuttoning her trousers.

Yvonne sat on the bed, smiling, and the conversation continued.

Gilly. "Goodness Dotty, you're keen, slow down."

Dotty. "I wanted a head start so as to help Yvonne feel relaxed, and give her a hand."

Gilly. "Yvonne might want to get undressed herself. If she needs our help I'm sure she'll ask."

Standing up, Yvonne smiled and said, "Actually I would love both of you to help me, please."

Gilly and Dotty smiled at Yvonne, and quickly got undressed, including their underwear, and within 30 seconds both ladies were completely naked and ready to assist Yvonne in completing a trilogy of nakedness.

Both ladies used their own hands to jiggle and caress their own breasts, squeezing them in playful eroticism, each tempting the other to "look but don't touch", whilst using the other hands to playfully finger the pussy and flick their pussy lips.

The lustful laughter filled the bedroom, as Gilly and Dotty, licking their lips, put on a show to show off their attributes, all the while tempting Yvonne and impressing her with what was no doubt to follow.

Yvonne stood with her mouth open, completely amused but at the same time impressed by what she saw.

"Ladies, you are so sexy, so beautiful and have bodies that anybody would love to touch and make love to. If I wasn't already wanting to have lesbian action with you both, seeing you both standing there could make me gay."

And with that Gillian and Dorothy walked around to Yvonne's side of the bed, and made a 'sandwich' of her, wrapping their naked bodies around her in a tight embrace, both kissing her on the cheek, and Gilly said, "Welcome to our little group, let the fun begin."

And without further to do, the two naked ladies set about undressing the visitor.

They caressed her breasts over her jumper, massaging them before the jumper was lifted over her head, and before unbuttoning her white blouse the naked grannies continued to squeeze and massage her breasts, with her nipples already showing signs of her sexual arousal growing.

Dorothy stood in front of Yvonne and kissed her tenderly on the lips as her hands fumbled to undo the buttons of the blouse. Having succeeded, Yvonne assisted in discarding it to reveal her toned and tanned body with her firm pert 34D breasts encased in a red satin lace semi-cup bra.

Dorothy looked in pure wonder at the body of this young woman, 26 years her junior.

The silence of the estrogen filled room was broken by Dorothy.

"Wow. Simply stunning, my goodness, you are beautiful". She leaned forward and gently kissed her chest.

"Thank you, but if you like this, you'll love this part." And reached behind herself, released the hooks on her bra, slid her arms out of the straps and let it cascade to the floor, exposing her breasts for her friends to admire.

"Pardon my French, but fuck, they are magnificent, I can't wait to kiss them." exclaimed Gillian.

The breasts were perfectly rounded, and without a sign of a single droop, the nipples were deep pink, standing out proud of about half an inch, and surrounded by a large areola. They were, as Gilly had said, utterly magnificent specimens of boobs.

"Then please do, nothing would give me greater pleasure", offered Yvonne.

And with that, Yvonne lay on the bed, offering her torso to the lustful friends. Gilly went one side of the bed, Dotty, the other, and without waiting, and taking up the offer Yvonne had given them, leaned over, opened their mouths and then dropped onto their respective breast.

Both ladies, so excited at what was happening, sucked hard on the mounds, cupping each breast with their hands, as if holding a valuable ornament, the slurping sounds were incredible that the ladies were making. The sucking, licking, kissing and more sucking echoed through the house as they devoured Yvonne's breasts.

Yvonne couldn't believe the eagerness that Dotty and Gillian bestowed on her boobs, attacking them as if they were a bread roll and hadn't eaten for a week.

She was loving it, the power it gave her, the dominance she felt but the over-riding erotic sensation of having two mature women making oral love to her tits was fantastic.

The biting and sucking was hurting. She loved it.

The licking of her breasts. She loved it.

The licking and flicking of the nipples. She loved it.

No, she didn't love it, she craved it, she wanted it, and suddenly her body went into spasm, her arms flayed out to the sides, her legs locked straight, her feet and toes curled, her head rolled side to side and then "Oh fuck, fuck, yes, fuck, wow, fucking use me my lovers, fucking suck harder", as her cream linen trousers took on a different colour from her crotch area to her knees, turning a deeper colour.

She gushed, she squirted, she climaxed again and again as her two lovers continued their assault on her tits.

She had her first real orgasm for a decade.

Knowing what was happening, knowing what they had done, and what they were causing, they continued to work on her tits, sucking and licking harder.

It had the desired effect. Yvonne came again.

Finishing her orgasm Yvonne managed to speak, "This isn't fair, you get to entertain me, how about I get to enjoy you both at the same time, you ever had a threesome with a lady?

Both replied "No."

Yvonne then climbed off the bed, removed her soaking wet trousers, and her knickers, revealing her cleanly shaven pussy, saying, "Right ladies, my time to please you both, now climb onto the bed, please, and kneel, as if having sex doggy style, side by side, it'll make my job easier."

Gillian and Dorothy willingly complied, and assumed the position.

Both had their arms straight, with flat hands on the bed. Their knees were slightly apart, and their breasts hanging towards the bed. Gillian's were pendulous, whilst Dorothy's remained quite pert, but they had one thing in common. The nipples were extremely proud, both from the breast seduction of Yvonne but mostly from the expectant activity their bodies were craving from the new found female friend.

And to finish off the appealing vision of these two GILF's were their naked bottoms raised to the ceiling, showing off not only their puckered rosebud arses, but from where Yvonne now stood, a clear uninterrupted view of their naked, smooth inviting pussy's.

64169
64169
61 Followers
12