A GILF's Shopping Trip Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvonne spied the creams and lubes on the dressing table, and knew this would make her life a little easier with her newly found conquests-to-be.

She climbed on to the bed, settling between the expectant horny grannies, so her hips were between their hips and facing towards their heads.

And then it started, "You ladies have any preference for slow or fast, gentle or hard?" asked Yvonne.

Both said, simultaneously, "Oooh, slow and soft, please." But neither knew what to, but every woman like to start that way, don't you?

Yvonne then squirted copious amount of the cool lube onto each ladies ravines at the top of her buttocks, so the lube slid down, over the puckered opening, and let gravity do the rest by coating their pussy lips.

Using both hands, one for each willing victim, she massaged the oily lube into their buttocks and around the pussy area. Both Gillian and Dorothy murmured approval at the sensitive touching.

But no one spoke.

Silence filled the air, just like the aroma of feminine hormones, lust and expectation.

And then Yvonne made her first move. Her skilled hands and fingers working together, and she entered both vaginas with her middle fingers, massaging the labia and walls as she moved in. Once her long finger was fully inserted she began to rotate her hands clockwise and anticlockwise, at the same time moving her finger.

The sensation of the long thin finger was too much for both, and they, together, began panting.

But no one spoke.

Yvonne smiled to herself, she knew what was next.

She then, ever so slowly, used a further two fingers, so three in total, to enter these now moist and quivering pussys, still rotating her hands as before.

It started to sent the women into raptures, both now moaning, gasp after gasp emitting from their mouths, as, in unison, droplets of cum started dripping from the vaginas, coating the fingers of Yvonne and dripping down their respective thighs.

But no one spoke.

Sliding her fingers out of each pussy, and using the cum covered middle finger from their pussy's, started to stroke the puckered ring entrance to their ass.

"Oh, no, no, not their, please, I love it there, but, oh I fucking squirt for ever," said Gillian.

This prompt Dotty to speak, albiet in short gasps, "Derek fucks me there, I love it, your finger isn't as big as his cock, so please use two or three fingers, but slowly, I need to enjoy a woman fingering my arse. Go Yvonne."

And so she did.

One long finger entered each of them, slowly, a fraction of an inch at a time, until all 4 inches were in, then cleverly, she added a second and.....

"Oh sweet jesus, fucking fuck, I'm coming, you fucking clever lady." screamed Gillian as she gushed forth, orgasming over her bed and splashing Dorothy and Yvonne.

"I win," said Dotty, "go on Yvonne, bring me."

And as Gilly had two fingers working her, Yvonne entered a third and quickly a fourth, and she began to work the fingers in and out, she was really fucking her arse, until it happened.....Dotty cried out, "You clever girl, Oh no, oh no, fuck, I can't stop, keep fucking me, Oh it's wonderful, fuck my arse." She squirted like never before, the fluid gushing from her pussy, pulsing as her pussy spasmed.

And for another ten seconds Yvonne worked her magic, and finger fucked her until her orgasm finally subsided, then slowly, pulled out each finger in turn, to leave her empty but satisfied.

Dotty and Gilly then collapsed face down onto the damp bed, but they didn't care. They had both orgasmed in their first, possibly of many, lesbian threesome.

Yvonne joined them, in a cuddlesome, and eventually Dotty and Yvonne got dressed, and when the Uber arrived, went off home, drained and satified, whilst Gillian got into the spare bed and had a restful deep sleep.

Yvonne eventually fell asleep, after a nightcap of her vibrator, to finish an exhilarating evening,.

And Dorothy, well, when she got home, she was honest with Derek. Told him every single detail, as they lay in bed, watching him masturbating as she went into every second of the seduction.

Finally, she finished the telling, just as he did, shooting his cum into his lap.

"I think you are sorry you missed out tonight, aren't you? Next time you might not think twice about coming along with me. We might even let you watch, or join in." she said.

"Good night darling." And off they went to sleep, exhausted but satisfied.

12