All Comments on 'A GILF's Vengeful Cuckolding'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So he continued down to the garage

Where he picked up a pair of pliers, twisted the locked and broke the hasp on the cage. Cock cages are toys you idiot. Removing the cage he got dressed and went to the hospital. His injuries were documented and then he went to his lawyer. The bitch was arrested for domestic abuse, assault, battery, sexual assault and a number of other crimes. He divorced her while she sat in jail. He kept 90% of the marital assets since she had been convicted of numerous crimes. He lived a very happy life without having to worry what his bat shit crazy ex-wife was going to do to him next. The problem with stupid stories like this one are that they NEVER think about consequences. You think he was SO lacking in pride or self respect that he would just let his wife torture him? That makes NO sense. Even for fiction, this was ludicrous. No stars for this absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
exactly

exactly what the last person said, you sad dumb motherfucker, what a lame ass piece of shit you are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent story: a mature, superior Female taking pleasure from a young man and being worshipped by her small cocked wimp husband in the way that she should be. My Wife and i read it together whilst She ridiculed my small cock and ball.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love It

Maybe when Liz is done with Brad, she can bring home Linda. That would be so hot. Great job on the characters. I hope there will be more to this story.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

Please ignore "drivel" guy annon. Can't even set up a profile name but has all the negative advice to give.,great cuck story. Chester got what he deserves!

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Kill the Bitch!

Shove a stick of dynamite up her snatch,light it,and...BOOM!

"There once was a girl named Alice,

who used a dynamite stick as a phallice,

they found her vagina,

in South Carolina,and bits of her tits in Dallas."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
All of us here on LIT dear annony would love to shove

3 or 4 sticks of dynamite in your fucking hands so you couldn't write another dumbass comment. gave this a 5 just to piss you off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You have to be a real brain sick buddy!!! MINS 5*!!!

If she beats his balls then he beats her pussy and her tits until she is out!!! And then he divorce her and gets his freedom. Who needs an ugly old bag??!! And if you think otherwise then you are a real idiot!!!

rmdexterrmdexteralmost 7 years ago
Another cock-hardening story

It's amazing how the anonymous comments continue to be so fucked-up. Hey Mr. or Ms. Anonymous, put your money where your mouth is and try two things: 1) putting your actual user name down and, 2) try writing a piece of work yourself and posting it under said user name.

Congrats to milfleglover on posting another story in the genre the writer obviously loves. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep pumping out loads to your stories of mature women having their way with the men (and boys) they choose. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

what is wrong with him get some balls and leave the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is it any wonder

That masculinity is under threat currently. When the author and other guys actually get off on this shit. This is really what you think a man should be like and yes that does include what you fantasize about.

Claudia69Claudia69about 4 years ago
A Really Wonderful Wife!!!

I wish my wife would feed me her boyfriends dick juice....I love yummy cum!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Then he went into the shower, and with the warm water and a little soap, took the cage off. Then he packed his clothes, left, took all the money and disappeared. Sometimes you make a mistake, you own up to it and move on - a wiser man. She's lucky if he doesn't have her thrown in jail.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I cannot understand why there are so many negative comments for this story. It is a cuckold fantasy......fantasy being the operative word. It is porn fiction pure and simple....if you don't like it why are you reading this genre?

As for me I loved it.....popped my pop gun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1977 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs