A Girl, A Boy and A Boat Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told himself the recommendation hadn't bothered him but in truth if it hadn't been for the money he wouldn't have agreed to do it. The business wasn't doing well and he needed every penny he could get to keep it afloat.

Getting up early he prepared for his first charter in a few days; assuming the worst and changing the bedding in the second cabin, cleaning up the galley and provisioning the boat with drinks and snack for his guests.

With his tasks completed he took a quick shower before slipping into his shorts and a shirt and making himself another coffee, sitting down on the deck to enjoy the warmth of the morning as he waited for his unknown hirer to arrive.

Across town, in her bedroom, Samantha sighed and put on the last of her make-up before standing up to look at herself in the mirror.

She had been told to dress casually, for a day at the beach and she had done just that, following her instructions to the letter; a bikini, her red one, with just a pair of shorts and a simple vest over the top.

Satisfied she was as ready as she was going to be she slipped on her white sandals just as the car tooted from outside.

Before she had met Rob, she might have just felt apprehensive about what she was about to do but now all she could think was how sickened she was at what she had become.

Her mind wandered back on to the subject of Robert Davenport,

No one had ever made her feel the way she did about him, not even Jason Pratt, and now she had to face the fact she could never be with him. Even if he forgave her for what she was, Valentine was never going to let her go.

'Stop it, it's over, I've made my decision.'

She thought to herself blinking back the tears that threatened to return as they had done several times during the previous night.

'This is my life now.'

Taking a deep breath, she steeled herself to face the day and opened the door.

"Samantha?" She looked up surprised to see an older white man standing in front of her.

"Err... yes... Mr Reynolds?"

Estimating him to be in his fifties, she took in his thick grey hair and substantial paunch before holding out her hand. However, it wasn't his appearance that bothered her. There was something in his eyes that sent a shudder of fear through her.

"Please, call me Andy." He took her fingers and leered openly at her, his eyes roaming up and down her body, "Shall we get in the car?"

"Where are we going?" Settling herself in the back of the taxi she asked as casually as she could.

"I've charted a boat for the day."

She went pale and suddenly felt sick when he told her, her heart plunging through the floor.

'Rob!'

'It might not be his boat though, there are plenty of others.'

Even though it could be any of the other charter boats in the harbour she somehow knew it would be the Pegasus III.

'How could she face him? He would know what she was. Why she had walked out on him.'

"I thought I could do a little fishing and you could sunbathe and then we might make use of one of the cabins. The skipper is apparently very discrete about these things." Ignoring her reaction to his previous comment Andy blithely rambled on, "Then later after dinner we can start all over again up in my room."

"What guy? What's his name?" Her voice was barely more than a whisper.

"Bob something or other, but don't worry about him. Like I said I'm told he's very broad minded."

Suddenly everything started spinning and she felt as if a metal band was clamped around her chest as her world seemed to close in around her. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm herself but there was no way to avoid it, she would have to face him and he would know.

'A whore. There was no disguising what she was.'

'He would hate her now.'

Driving towards the quay her pulse rate increased proportionately the closer they got until eventually the taxi stopped, just a short way away from the Pegasus.

'Oh God, he's there.'

'He'll hate me.'

Staring out of the window she could barely breathe seeing him waiting for them, her heart breaking all over again knowing she could never have him.

Sighing Rob paused watching as an older man climbed out of the taxi turning to hold out his hand to whoever he was with.

For a moment she sat in the cab, unable to make herself move, her heart hammering against her ribcage and wishing the ground would just swallow her up.

Knowing there was nothing she could do she took a deep breath and slid out from the car.

'Sam!'

He froze unable to believe his eyes as the girl he had been searching for followed the man out of the taxi.

'Was he her husband?'

'Perhaps he was a relative.'

It was immediately apparent to him, by the way he held her arm, that there was some sort of an intimacy between them.

'What had she meant when she had said she wasn't what she seemed.'

Standing rooted to the spot, confused, he simply stared at her as she gazed at the floor clearly avoiding his eyes.

"Rob isn't it?" The man stepped towards him his hand outstretched, "I'm Andrew Reynolds, we spoke on the phone."

"Oh err.... yes, yes we did."

Unable to drag his eyes away from the unexpected sight of Samantha Miller he shook the other man's hand as he mumbled a response.

"She's gorgeous isn't she?" Andy leaned a little closer to him and whispered conspiratorially, "Valentine D'Souza tells me she's one of his best girls."

'She was a whore. Samantha Miller was a prostitute.'

The sudden realisation came as a total shock and he was struck dumb yet again.

"You'll be ok with us using one of your cabins later won't you?" Andy chuckled knowingly, stepping past him to get on the boat.

Just as he said it Sam looked up into Rob's eyes and saw his pain and confusion, feeling her broken heart shatter into a million pieces. All she wanted to do was hold him, to be with him but she knew that could never happen. Not now he knew the truth about her.

Dropping her gaze back to the floor she hurried past him and her client, immediately heading below deck.

"She's something ain't she. I'm gonna enjoy fucking that little slut."

Staring after her as she disappeared he was finally brought back to the present moment by Andy's comment.

'Should he tell them to go, to get off his boat?'

The thought immediately sprang to mind but as soon as it entered his head he knew he wouldn't do it. He wanted the chance to talk to her, to ask her why and get some sort of closure, if nothing else.

"Yeah she is." He mumbled miserably, "I better get us underway."

They were manoeuvring out of the harbour entrance when Samantha eventually reappeared wearing a short see-through robe over her miniscule bikini.

"Back here babe." The older man summoned her to join him on the couch at the stern.

Busy on the bridge all Rob could do was glance back at them as the older man pulled a clearly unhappy Sam against him. Watching her being pawed by a man old enough to be her father turned his stomach and made him want to vomit but as much as it distressed him he couldn't look away.

"Stop.... please... not here... Rob... the captain can see."

Protesting she squirmed in his grasp trying to push his hands away every time they attempted to prise her legs apart to grope between her thighs.

"He doesn't mind babe. I told you he's very discrete."

"No." She shuffled along the seat trying to put some distance between them, "I'm not some slut you picked up in a bar."

"Listen to me. I paid good money for you bitch. If I want to have a feel I'll have one and you'll let me, understand?" The older man started to get aggressive.

"Maybe you should get the fishing gear prepared Andy." Sam was just about to answer her client when Rob interrupted them.

Andy Reynolds looked up at him with an expression of annoyance before smiling, "Yeah, I suppose so."

Getting up he glared at Samantha, "We'll finish this later but meanwhile why don't you go up front and sunbathe. Let me get a better look at what I bought."

With a look of relief on her face she went forwards, pausing momentarily as she got to Rob she looked at him, wanting to reach out and touch him.

"Thanks." She mouthed silently, her heart sinking when he turned his eyes away in disgust.

He clearly despised her now.

Wanting to die she laid out her towel on the deck by the bow and peeled off her robe before stretching out and closing her eyes, trying to shut out the feelings of utter despair that filled her. She had been right; he knew what she was now and clearly wanted nothing more to do with her.

Watching her Rob couldn't help but feel himself becoming aroused by the sight of her body as she sunbathed. It wasn't the skimpiest bikini he had ever seen but the red colour complimented her dark hair and the cut of the material showed off her slim frame perfectly.

"Fucking gorgeous ain't she?" Andy came silently up alongside him, "My cocks bloody hard just looking at her."

Rob bit back the retort he wanted to make. Sam had made her choice and it hadn't been him. He couldn't change the way he felt no matter what she was so there was nothing he could do but love her from a distance.

It was an hour or so later that he slowed the boat to a stop and went forward to drop the anchor to prevent them drifting while Andy fished from the stern.

"Rob, I...."

Out of sight of her client Sam's eyelids flickered open and she gazed up at him, biting her bottom lip contritely, her eyes brimming with tears.

"Why Sam... why?" Shaking his head, he stared at her briefly then, turning his attention to the task at hand, he left her to cry alone.

"Rob? Please... I...." She tried again, once he had the anchor secured.

"Please what Sam.... What was I to you? Just an interesting diversion probably? A bit of rough for one night? It's pretty obvious I can't compete with guys like Andy and their money."

He shook his head stoically and started for the galley to prepare their lunch.

"It's not like that.... it was..." She reached for his arm to try to tell him but he had already gone, leaving her alone to wallow in her misery.

Rob brought the cooler up to the foredeck, trying his best to ignore her as he laid out the cloth with their food. The drinks staying in the icebox until they were wanted.

"Will you join us?" Sam asked him quietly as Andy put down his fishing rods and made to come forwards to eat.

"Thanks, but I'm sure your.... your customer would rather be alone with you."

The cutting edge to his voice made her cringe.

'He really hates me.'

'I wish I were dead.'

Struggling hard not to cry again she picked up a sandwich and disinterestedly started to nibble it.

Back in the galley Rob could hear the couple talking although it was difficult to make out what they were saying. Andy seemed to be annoyed. It was clear however that he wanted something and Samantha was seemingly reluctant to do it.

The discussion went on for some time, occasionally punctuated by brief silences when he assumed they were either eating or drinking, before he heard her sigh.

"Ok, let's just get on with it then."

Her answer to his question was immediately followed by the sound of their footsteps making their way along the deck to the hatchway.

"Rob man, you don't mind if we use one of the cabins do you?" Andy winked at him while a blank faced Samantha stood expressionless behind him.

She wanted to look at him, for him to smile or say something to her but she knew that wasn't going to happen. All she could do now was be the whore she was being paid to be.

"No, you go ahead. Have fun."

Answering the older man, he felt nauseous at the thought of Sam submitting and doing whatever he wanted. Resisting the urge to grab the arrogant arsehole and toss him over the side, he turned away unable to look at her or her client.

"Oh, I intend to." Andy Reynold smirked back, his hand in Samantha's back pushing her towards the second cabin.

Watching them step out of sight, pulling the door half way closed behind them, he tried to make some sense of the situation he suddenly found himself in.

'Why? Why did she do it?'

'Was it just the money?'

'She must enjoy it to let them...'

He tried to stop himself thinking that way as the images of Samantha Miller with a variety of anonymous men filled his head.

Sam had been on the boat before so the rooms held no surprises for her as Andy held the door open for her to enter. Glancing around at the bed she untied her bikini top and threw it aside, totally resigned to what she was now, a prostitute.

"Straight down to business." Andy grinned as he took off his shirt, his eyes hungrily roaming over her virtually nude body, "I like it."

"Isn't that why I'm here?" She replied sullenly, trying to ignore his pale repulsive overweight form.

He frowned, clearly irritated by her attitude, "Valentine told me I was getting a girl who enjoyed her work but so far you're just like every other hooker I've used."

"Maybe you'd like me to leave then?"

"Where are you going to go, we're on a fucking boat in the middle of the ocean." Andy laughed at his own sarcastic comment, "Now smile sweetheart, I'm going to fuck you whether you like it or not."

Samantha didn't bother to respond and dropped onto her knees before him taking her time to untie his shorts and free the 5 inches of partially erect flesh that was hidden there.

Wrapping her hand around it she began half-heartedly to stroke her small fist along its length.

"Fucking suck it, whore." Above her Andy Reynolds growled angrily, "Do what you're being paid for."

'He's right. I am a prostitute and that's all I'll ever be.'

"Fucking suck it, whore. Do what you're being paid for." Outside the door those were the first words Rob heard coming from the cabin.

She took a breath, her stomach clenching; he was telling her something she already knew she thought as her lips parted and her mouth descended over his cockhead.

"Gurmmmmmm.... Ummmhhhhhh... Urrrgggggggggggg,"

Sam began to suck unenthusiastically, performing the role she had now reconciled herself to.

"That's better slut." Wrapping her hair in his hand he started to guide her movements, forcing her mouth further onto his prick until she gagged on it, "Now put some effort in."

Her eyes swivelled up to gaze at him while her jaws were forced further apart so she could accommodate his girth.

"Gurrrmmmmmm... Garggggggg.... Glurrrrrrrrggggggg."

Slurping, gurgling noises escaped from around his hard meat as she struggled to breathe when the large mushroom shaped cockhead was rammed down her throat.

Unseen by either of the couple Rob had been unable to stop himself and, on hearing the sounds, had moved to stand at the half open door, his eyes fixed on the scene before him. Breathing rapidly, he couldn't help his own cock hardening in his shorts as he watched the girl he was in love with being used.

"Now get on the bed slut." By the time Andy pulled his spit coated shaft from between her lips she was red-faced and struggling for air, her chest heaving.

Doing as she was told Sam slipped off her bikini bottoms and laid back, waiting, as her client kicked aside his shorts and approached her.

"Spread them for me sweetheart." He commanded brusquely as he loomed above her grinning lasciviously when she complied, "I'm gonna fuck you so good."

"Wait... I... Aaaaahhhhhhhhh...... fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

Sam's protest was cut short, when the older man lowered his corpulent frame between her thighs and brutally drove his hard length straight into her pussy, making her yell out loud.

Sheathing his hard meat inside her his mouth came down towards hers and she twisted her head aside not wanting to kiss him.

That was when she saw the outline of Rob in the doorway, watching them.

Their eyes met and, unable to turn away, he stared back at her, his expression of anguish and bewilderment completely unmistakable.

Unable to tear her gaze away she continued to look at him even as her body responded to what was happening to it. Feeling the tears of her shame start to stream down her cheeks she automatically pushed back against Andy Reynolds forceful strokes as she tried to resist, willing herself not to enjoy the physical sensations he was creating in her.

"Uhhh... Uhhhh.... Uhhhhhhh!"

Above her her client started to grunt in time with his thrusts, his breath coming in gasps, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh punctuating his every groan.

"Fuck... oh fuck.... oh no, oh fuck no..."

Unable to stop herself Sam moaned in response to what he was doing to her. The hard cock being fucked into her sending unwanted waves of physical delight radiating outwards from her sex.

Pistoning his glistening erection steadily into her cunt, Andy rested his large stomach on her, pressing her down into the bed while his hips continued to smack loudly against hers.

She was getting close when he suddenly pulled out of her and flopped onto his back, his breathing harsh and ragged.

"What.... No.... put it back in... I'm.... I'm so close." Her eyes opened wide as she looked at him.

"Then fucking ride me whore, put some fucking effort in."

Needing the physical release he could provide she pushed her revulsion out of her mind and quickly straddled him. Lowering her pussy onto his cock she closed her eyes and started to work herself up and down, literally fucking herself onto his hard flesh.

Suddenly she remembered Rob and looked towards the door but he had obviously seen enough and had gone.

"Come on whore, make me cum." Leering up at her as she rode him he groped her small breasts, cruelly twisting the nipples watching her face contort with the pain.

"OH... GOD... OH... FUCK.... I'm... I'm CUMMMMIIINNGGGGGGG!"

Jerking to a stop her whole body tensed for several seconds as the tidal wave of an orgasm washed through her.

"Fuck... yes, yes.... yesssssssssss!" Watching her cum Andy groaned and thrust up into her one last time, his balls churning as he started to flood her womb with his sperm.

Feeling him ejaculating into her belly Sam slumped onto him, her hips still pumping while her pussy clenched around his manhood, milking every last drop of seed from him.

Finally spent she rolled off him, gasping for breath, her chest heaving as she curled up into a ball, sobbing softly, her self-loathing returning while she let herself recover from her exertions.

"Much better." Andy sneered and pushed himself up off the bed, lumbering towards the head, "Now I need to take a piss."

Sam ignored the comment and turned onto her side wondering what Rob must think of her now.

'Why had he been watching them?'

'How could he not hate her now?'

"That was a lot better. Keep that up and we'll have some real fun tonight." He told her, smirking as he pulled on his clothes before going back up on deck

She didn't answer and lay back, her eyes closed as, not for the first time, she wished she were dead.

Eventually she forced herself to move and, after cleaning herself up, she put her bikini back on and went to rejoin the two men.

Her client, now absorbed in his fishing again, paid her no attention when she reappeared and she turned to find Rob watching her.

All she wanted to do was to fling herself into his arms and beg him to forgive her but she knew facing his rejection would just be too awful to bear.

Lowering her gaze to the wooden deck she went to shuffle past him.

"Sam I...." He stopped mid-sentence unsure of what he was going to say to her.

Raising her eyes, she met his and saw something in them, something she could barely comprehend.