All Comments on 'A Girl Behind Enemy Lines Ch. 01'

by loving_karma

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

more please!! I don't like the blood, but love her torture with the fuck machine!! How about a huge gangbang next. Some double pussy and double anal please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Truly Stupid Story!

What a stupid premise for a story! How often do you hear a guy complain, "This pussy is too tight. Let's get a huge auto-dildo and rip it open until it's big enough to park a Cadillac in, then I'll fuck it?" When you start with an innocent 19 year old, why ruin her before anyone gets to stick a cock in? The proper tool for opening a pussy up is a good, hard pecker! And why mark up the merchandise with whips and crap before the troops get a crack at it? Too stupid for words! Don't bother writing any more - no one with half a brain will read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
amazing

As a submissive woman I loved reading this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This Story has Been Stolen

A thief named EF Turner has stolen this story and has had it for sale on Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Bad-Soldiers-E-F-Turner-ebook/dp/B00KZ5VGD0/ref=sr_1_35?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1404169877&sr=1-35

There's no telling how much money she has made by stealing your story. She has stolen hundreds of others as well. I urge you to contact Amazon and lodge a complaint--she should not be able to get away with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Absolutely amazing story, please continue writing this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Worthless cat shit!

Horse manura and cow pies have some limite value: fertilizer and when dry, a low grade fuel, but cat shit is worth absolutely nothing!! Which is what this is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Well this is evil. Not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Piece of degrading crap

I sincerely hope that the male of this species continues to have some humanity left during a war/ conflict. This story shows men to be senseless depraved, sadistic bastards who lack a soul, and are no longer human. Give me a fricking break!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Historically speaking, this kind of thing has been pretty accurate for most of history. Concepts like "war crimes" are basically a modern invention; haven't you ever heard "rape and pillage"? It's not just an expression. Outside of religious wars, people barely even discussed it as an issue until the 1700s, and there was no sweeping condemnation until World War II. Even today, while most major world powers seek to maintain a less horrific image, there are many armies with little concern for such things. Some might even encourage wartime rape as a form of psychological warfare. See the Wikipedia page "Wartime sexual violence" for a summary of horrors both historical and modern.

Regardless, it's only a story. Megan Warner is not real, so what happens to "her" is of no real consequence. There are many people in this world (such as myself) who would react to this kind of thing in the real world with rage, disgust, and even violence... yet eagerly pleasure themselves to it in fiction. Of course, there are also those who might be moved to commit horrific acts of violence in the real world if they could not relieve those urges in fiction.

To the author, thanks and kudos. It was an abnormally good orgasm.

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Interesting Story!!!

Don't usually like rape stories where the female is the victim...I enjoy reading stories where a Sissy male gets used by gals and guys....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous