A Girl Behind Enemy Lines Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barrington departed from the bedroom to inform his comrades in the living room that the girl was more than ready. There were nine men waiting to use her with eleven more on the way. Fleming silently hoped that the other squads would find another girl for her to play with.

Fleming was the first to take up position inside Megan's innocent young mouth. She had performed oral sex a total of nine times in her life. Luckily in her current position there were few ways she could go wrong.

The dildo pumped in and out of her pussy as she knelt on the carpet. Nickels dialed the machine up to five. Megan moaned softly into the hard cock filling her mouth.

The poor girl faced a dilemma at this point. With her mouth gagged and full of cock, how could she ask for permission the next time she approached orgasm? Even as she struggled to bob her head up and down on Fleming's dick the question occupied the center of her attention. She tried her best to dissociate herself from the whole experience and analyze her situation from a straightforward and logical perspective. Her body's most powerful impulses told her to do whatever was necessary to avoid physical harm, and she could only avoid harm by playing her part to the letter.

Fleming reflected that this victim was fortunate in a number of ways. She was lucky that she was able to physically enjoy the encounter, even if she didn't enjoy it on an emotional or intellectual level. This troop had run into more than its share of frigid bitches.

Megan was also fortunate in that she possessed tremendous physical stamina. The boys planned to keep her kneeling on the floor for eight hours sucking cock while being fucked by a machine. Deep-throat meant oxygen deprivation; the poor girl would have to hold her breath for up to thirty seconds at a time as she took the entirety of her partners' shafts into her mouth. They fucked her face so eagerly and vigorously that she barely had opportunity to pop their boners out of her mouth in order tickle their balls and taints with her tongue every now and again.

Fleming pulled out at the brink of orgasm and ejaculated all over Megan's face. Semen dripped from her eyelids down her cheek and the sides of her nose, some of it running down to her lips and into her mouth. Each of the remaining boys then raped her mouth in turn, and each one took the care to spray their seed all over her face.

It took Megan eleven minutes to make Fleming come, then seven more minutes to suck Barrington off. She climaxed at the same time as Barrington, coming all over the silicone shaft inside her while Barrington jizzed onto her forehead and cheekbones. She telegraphed her orgasm to the boys while Barrington was still inside her mouth.

"Mmmmm... ohhmmmmm! Ohmm! Mmmm! Mmm gnnna cmmmm! mmm gnnna cmmm! Pls plz plz mssstrr mmm eyyy plllsss cmmmm msstrrr plsss lmmme cmmm!"

"What's that, cunt? You want what? You want a cone? What the fuck are you saying, bitch?"

Her tongue caressed his dick while he thrust toward her tonsils.

"Alright, baby. You can come just this once. Go ahead. Come on, slut! Don't you want to come? Fucking come, bitch!"

A fresh torrent of girl fluid streaked across the shiny, black shaft as it sparkled from the pussy juice that coated it. Megan just kept moaning.

Within an hour and a half Megan had reached her fourth orgasm of the evening and all nine soldiers had coated her face with fresh jizz. She begged through her gag for permission to come each time, though the boys teased her and made her beg for just a bit longer each time.

"Sorry to disappoint you, toots." Fleming cooed mockingly as he lay on what used to be Megan's bed, chain smoking cigarettes and burning holes in her bedclothes with the ashes. "You'll get to swallow plenty of cum when the other squad arrives. Probably more than enough to make you sick. But the boys and I have been discussing, we think you've had enough fun on the machine for today. We think it's time you learned to enjoy yourself in a more... natural way."

Megan just stared ahead, her eyes welling with yet more tears. Her face was bruised and swollen, her lips chapped and bleeding. Her jaw felt like it was broken. Her throat was raw and burning, and she longed for a glass of water. Her knees had practically gone numb from kneeling and she could barely feel her vagina. Her tits were still burning from the lash and her clit stung and ached from the riding crop's assault.

Nickels turned off the machine and removed the oversized dildo from her vagina with a resounding pop. Pussy juice continued to flow from inside her. The bitch was still down to fuck, and her night was just beginning.

12