All Comments on 'A Girl Behind Enemy Lines Ch. 02'

by loving_karma

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

If you literally break your toys, you don't have toys to play with. Intense noncon is one thing, but you seem on a trajectory towards needing a mass grave digging detail... .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Horrible story.

Nothing erotic here, just sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm calling INTERPOL

You, Sir or Madam, are sick. Seek help. In the meantime, I'll just get on to INTERPOL, and hopefully they'll come by your place for a chat.

Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Issues

You have them. Serious ones. Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To each their own I suppose

I loved this! Really my kind of story ;)

clairelenoreclairelenoreover 10 years ago
A thought for everyone who's being so critical

so, this story is really repellent on almost every level, right? the whole focus is on abuse and degradation. the descriptions are almost scarily detailed and prolonged when the soldiers are whipping and caning megan, leaving nothing to the imagination as far as the physical damage to her body and the pain and horror. and then, to make things even worse, when we get to the parts that might have some erotic zing to them, they get skipped right over. is there a single point in either chapter where we get a well-described moment of penetration, whether from megan's perspective or her tormentors'? no, it's all about telling us how many guys come in her, or how long the dildo machine's been screwing her, or how much spunk is all over her face. there's some focus on her getting physically aroused, and even orgasming, but we're really just told that these things are happening -- the story doesn't relate her feelings and sensations to us, just things like "she shook violently from a powerful orgasm." even in the orgasms, the writing doesn't let up on the violence.

it's almost like the author is trying to communicate how really, really awful rape is, how horrible, and humiliating, and sick and damaging it is, instead of just giving us a nice, arousing tale of nonconsensual sex.

like the author is trying to take all the fun out of noncon and just leave all the bad parts in.

hmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great fantasy!

As a submissive woman, my sexual fantasies can be pretty extreme, I find many of the nonconsent stories here boring, because they are all very similar and not particularly imaginative or nonconsensual. This was a great mix of rough cruelty, hard bondage and domination and just a touch of the victim's own arousal. It also jumped straight into the hot action, without having to read four pages describing her life and movements prior to the thing I actually come to Literotica for - the erotica. Those who've ever been in bondage know that it can be extremely uncomfortable, and the marks left on your flesh are hard won, I love the detail the other commentators dislike. I came 3 times reading it, great story, deeply erotic, it appeals to my masochistic side immensely. The image of a poor girl spread and tied from the ceiling fan, filled and whipped and humiliated, will provide me with many moments of pleasure to come, thank you so much for this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Screw the whiny little bitches who can't appreciate your genius. I for one am hoping for chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Where is the rest?

So instead of stealing the full story you only steal the first two chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

What part of this is erotic. Its just evil.

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Megan's Got A Sore Asshole

Lot's of punishment and sex for one girl....I bet she is sore!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous