A Girl called Areola Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course the later was true but B didn't tell them.

It was B's turn next and as I watched she got similar comments as I had except that 2 of the young men watching couldn't decide if B was the same girl as a few minutes ago. I was stood next to them but they didn't realise that I was the first girl, probably too busy watching B.

Then it was the sauna again. We again loudly said that we didn't know what the dress code was before taking our bikinis off again. Again I said,

"Oops, got that wrong," I said when we went in and saw 2 men with shorts on, one of them with a girl in a bikini.

B replied saying,

"Too late now, they've all seen us, just lay on the bench."

We did and the 2 men stared at our little tits and pussies until the couple got up and left leaving just the 1 man and us.

Well that was good enough for us and without even saying anything or even looking each other in the face, our right hands moved to our pussies and got busy.

The poor man had to watch us bring ourselves to orgasms. Why he didn't get his cock out and have a wank I will never know. Maybe he was scared that we might scream and shout rape, but it didn't really matter, we had our orgasms before he left.

We again dared each other to jump into the plunge pool, this time together, and were just climbing out when 2 men came in, stared at us then went into the sauna. We went to the sunbeds and lay down to thaw out but we were disappointed when no one came in and saw us before we decided that it was about time to go home.

But showing our bodies didn't stop at that point, we still had to have a shower before leaving and we'd seen that there was just one, big communal shower. Presumably people were supposed to keep their swimming costumes on but we didn't. We took our bikinis off at the lockers and took just our shampoo to the showers.

We half expected to be seen by a member of staff and get told to leave but we never saw any, instead quite a few people watched us showering naked. The thing was, no one seemed to care that we were naked, which was a bit of a disappointment. Maybe we should have waited until some older men came in.

Anyway, we showered then went back to our locker where we got dried then dressed. A couple of older men did walk by and had a good look at us, We just smiled at them and continued getting dry then dressed.

******

Working

The next week both Beaver and I were working at Eve's shop all week.

Our full week working was fun. Eve was happy for us to wear just the 'strings only' underwear and bikinis all the time in the shop and there was quite a few quiet periods where Eve let us play 'statues', usually in the shop window. That was great fun and it was quite a turn-on watching the people outside looking at us and wondering if were were plastic or flesh.

Most of the customers seemed more relaxed as well and in the changing rooms girls took a lot longer to decide and often came out to have a look at a distance in the mirror on the end wall. And sometimes that was in just underwear. I had one conversation in there with a girl who was trying on 'strings only' underwear. She was trying to decide if she liked seeing herself with a landing strip or bald like me. We stood next to each other while she looked at both our pubes before deciding that the landing strip had to go.

There was another girl who kept coming out of the changing room totally naked and swapping the dress that she was going to try on. One time that she came out I heard her say to Beaver,

"I just can't make up my mind, you don't mind do you?"

Beaver just said that it was okay.

We enjoyed our full week, it was different but okay. If working there full-time paid a lot better I could definitely do it. Being nearly naked all the time was a blast.

******

12