A Girl called Areola Pt. 07

Story Info
The girls have fun when they weren't expecting to.
11.8k words
4.67
12.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Girl called Areola and her sister called Beaver

by Vanessa Evans

As usual, it's best if you read the earlier parts before this one.

*

Part 07

There was a little pause during which I had no idea what was happening (everyone was behind us) but then I heard Mr. Palmer say,

"Girls, please turn over, lay along the table, put your hands behind your heads and spread you legs."

"As we were doing that Mr. Palmer continued,

"That was the first part of the punishment, now I will open the second part to all of you. In a minute I am going into the house and will not be back for 30 minutes. During that time I invite each and every one of you to step forward and inflict more humiliation on these young women, anything that you can think of that will humiliate them enough for them to change their minds about their blatant exhibitionism and debauchery. Over to you."

I turned my head as saw Jade's father walking away. Then I looked along my body and saw all the people just looking at us.

"Don't be shy folks." I thought, "bring it on, give us your worst."

It took a few more seconds before first 1, then another and another man stepped up to us and looked down at our naked bodies.

"Come on guys, ram those fingers inside me." I thought, "I need to cum, now."

I gasped a little as finally a hand came down to my right tit. It gently squeezed then a finger and thumb took my rock hard and throbbing nipple and rolled and squeezed and pulled, causing me to moan.

"You're liking this aren't you slut?" He said, rather than asked.

I moaned again as he pulled some more.

Then I felt a hand on my pussy.

"At last." I thought, and moaned again.

The hand on my tit started getting bolder and rougher while the hand on my pussy started exploring.

"Gawd she's wet." I heard a different voice say, a female voice, and I wondered if the man and the woman were a couple.

Then a different hand on my other tit and hands going up and down my body. I tried to see if Jade and Beaver were getting the same attention but it was difficult through all the people.

Then the inevitable happened and I started to cum. My body started to shake and jerk and I started getting vocal, and from what I could hear Beaver and Jade were in a similar state.

But the hands didn't stop and 1 orgasm turned into 2, then 3. It was only after the third that the number of hands on and in me started to reduce.

Then I heard a man say,

"I wonder if she likes champagne?"

Well I hadn't a clue if I liked it or not, I'd never tasted it, but he wasn't asking if I wanted to drink it, the fingers in my pussy withdrew and I felt the champagne bottle being pushed into my vagina. Someone violently fucked me with the bottle then I felt a liquid inside me and I could have sworn that some champagne was bubbling inside me.

I orgasmed again.

The bottle was replaced by something that was the same diameter all along, but it wasn't a cock, no man has a cock that could get to my pussy from standing on the grass next to the table. What's more I've never felt a cock that has a hard outer coating.

I thought of a dildo, but where would they have got one from? Who takes a dildo to a barbecue?

"Try some celery." I heard a man say.

"Oh my gawd." I realised, "they're stuffing food up my vagina."

I tried to look but there were hands in the way.

More food, presumably, was being stuffed in my vagina, hard stuff, soft stuff, wet stuff, dry stuff.

The thing was, as it was being pushed in, food and fingers were rubbing against my already very excited clit and the inevitable happened and I orgasmed again, some of the food getting pushed out as my pussy convulsed; but the food kept getting pushed back inside me, helped by what felt like a beer bottle, blunt end first.

I tried to remember if I'd seen a bidet in Jade's bathroom, but I couldn't remember. We were going to need something to clean us out.

Then it all stopped and everyone went quiet and stepped back.

"Good grief girls," Mr. Palmer said, "you 3 look terrible, you're a disgrace to the family name Jade, go and get cleaned-up and I hope that you are fully ashamed of yourselves and have learned a valuable lesson."

Then turning to the guests he continued,

"Thank you for your help ladies and gentlemen, with a bit of luck these girls will now change their ways."

"We had learned a lesson," I thought as we slowly slid off the tables, "but not the one that you are thinking of mate." I'd actually enjoyed the whole experience.

As my feet found the grass I felt the bottle slide out of me and land on my right foot. I didn't pick it up.

Jade and Beaver waddled over to me and I asked Jade if there was a bidet in her bathroom.

"No, but I have an idea, follow me."

Beaver and I waddled behind Jade like 3 little ducklings. She led us to one end of the swimming pool.

"I don't think that it's a good idea to go into the pool like this Jade." I said.

"No, the pool man keeps his stuff in the shed."

Jade opened the door and pulled out a hosepipe. She turned it on then led us over to a drain.

"Who wants to go first?" She asked.

Beaver and I just stared at her until she stood over the drain with her legs apart and started washing the mess from her lower half. Some of the more liquid food had already run down to her feet.

When she was looking more like a girl I said,

"Inside, what about inside you?"

Jade looked at me, grinned, and held the end of the hose to her vaginal entrance. The water appeared to have been turned off until she pulled the hose away and the water and food rushed out.

"That felt nice." She said and put the end of the hose back to her entrance.

This time she held it there longer then she quickly pulled it away. As the water and more food came rushing out she said,

"Don't hold it there too long, it hurts."

I had a vision of her with a big baby bump.

Jade did the same 2 more times until she was happy that all the food was out, then she passed the hose to Beaver.

Beaver, then me, did the same thing, and I certainly felt a lot cleaner afterwards.

Then we looked at the mess on the floor where quite a bit hadn't gone down the drain.

"Well, that's celery (a chunk, not a stick), that's a bit of carrot, and is that a bit of a sausage? I can't see any chicken bones. Jade said.

"Thank gawd for that." Beaver added.

"Maybe they're wedged inside us." I joked, hoping that I was wrong.

Beaver and Jade both looked at me with a serious look.

"Joking, no one would be that cruel to us, but we'll check each other later."

"Good," Jade said, "anyone fancy skinny dipping, it'll be refreshing."

It was, I don't imagine that the pool water had cooled down very much but it certainly felt colder.

After messing about for a bit we stopped and Jade said,

"So did we learn anything tonight girls?"

"I did," I said, "but it wasn't what your father hoped we'd learn."

"So what was it?" Beaver asked.

"That I like having food stuffed up my hole like a turkey at Christmas. Just so long as I don't get roasted afterwards."

Jade replied, "me too," but Beavers mind was on a different path,

"What would it be like to stuff a load of dry stuffing, or dry rice even, in there and wait for my juices to swell it up."

"I think that I'll pass on that." Jade said and I agreed with her.

"I'm still horny." Beaver said.

"How many times did you cum?"

"Three times."

"Me too," Jade said, "shall we get out and go to my room and see if we can add to that count?"

"Good idea," I replied, "I don't think that we're going to have any more fun with this lot."

"No, come on."

We got out and walked to the house, walking right through all the people there, only 1 man smiling at us as we passed him.

We had a communal shower, and a bit of fun, then got onto the bed and had more fun. I'll leave it to your imagination as to what, but you'll probably have got it right.

We went down to breakfast, again totally naked, the cook again being totally indifferent to our nudity. Mr. Palmer and Gregory were there, Gregory staring at our tits as we ate.

When Mr. Palmer did say something it was only to say that we obviously hadn't learnt anything the previous night.

"Oh yes we did daddy, but not what you were wanting."

That reply got stony silence from her father but Gregory wanted to know more.

"None of your business, it's a girl thing." Jade replied.

After breakfast we went back to Jade's room for a while then it was time to go home. Jade, Gregory and Mr. Palmer were going to some posh Lunch do, Neither Jade or Gregory wanted to go but their father had insisted. Jade said the only way that it would be interesting was if someone from the barbecue was there.

Oh, Mr. Palmer had insisted that Jade wear a nice dress, not mentioning underwear, which I assume she left at home.

******

Go Cycling

A couple of days later, in the morning, we got the urge to go on a bike ride. We'd already got them cleaned and oiled and ready to go but hadn't even got on them when we'd done that. We had a little ride around the back garden and it felt so different not having a skirt between our pussies and the saddle. We experimented with trying to slide our pussies from side to side and back to front as we pedalled, but it was difficult in such a small space.

Having our enthusiasm boosted we went and put some shoes and a dress on and set off not knowing where we were going. We'd both put on a dress that was so short that we couldn't sit on it and that flapped about in the wind that we generated.

We took it in turns to go in front to see just how much the other's dress flapped about in the wind and we were happy to see the butt crack, right up to the waist, of the one in front. We giggled at the thought of drivers coming up behind us, seeing our bare butts and knowing that we were knickerless.

The dresses were bunching up at front as well but we couldn't see our slits so we didn't think about, That is until we stopped at a road junction and had to put 1 foot on the ground. A car came alongside and the workman in the passenger seat had his head turned looking at the very top of our legs right until the car moved off.

We stopped a little further along and Beaver got off her bike and had a look at me from the same angle that the workman would have had. We had another giggle when Beaver told me that she could see my slit.

For a while we went round the same block stopping at all the road junctions hoping that a car would stop and look over to us.

From there we headed over to the local park and pedalled along the paths letting our dresses blow right up to our waists.

All the time we were sliding our pussies as much as we could on the saddle. We stopped at a seat in the middle of the park with no one in sight and played with our pussies to finish the orgasm that had very slowly been building in us.

As we sat there in post orgasmic bliss we wondered if there was a bike shop anywhere that would modify the saddles so that a dildo would come up through it when we pedalled. We decided to google it later and also thought about asking daddy to do it for us but we weren't sure how we could approach the subject.

We pedalled home and put the bikes back in the garage vowing to get them out again soon.

The next day both our butts were sore.

******

The Leisure Centre second visit

After the success of our last visit we just had to go again. Even after remembering that second visits are usually not as good as first visits, we still decided to go.

In some ways it wasn't as good, but in most ways it certainly was.

With us not having seen many staff we decided to be a little bit more daring in our choice of bikinis and we both chose 'strings only', thong bottoms and nearly matching, string fastening, mesh bralettes, giggling as we put them on and put our belongings into the locker.

We were not surprised, and a little disappointed that hardly anyone noticed what was on display, we guessed that they saw the strings and assumed that there were solid material triangles in between the strings.

Beaver and I, of course, just acted like we were wearing industrial strength bikinis and that nothing was on display, and I guess that helped people's brains to assume that we were properly attired. That was okay from the not getting caught point of view but didn't help with the fact that we were there to let people see our 'naughty' bits.

Of course it didn't matter what we were wearing when it came to the goldfish bowl slide because we always pulled on the strings just as soon as we got onto that slide and we always had to put our bikinis back on when we got to the pool at the bottom. This time though, there was a young staff man standing beside the bottom pool telling swimmers to get out of the way of the next person to come crashing through the hole in the bowl.

The young man saw our predicament and smiled at us each time we got to our feet revealing our exposed little tits and he must have seen the 2 separate parts of our bikinis floating in different places, but all he did was smile.

There were a few people watching as we spun round inside the bowl but neither of us went to stand next to them to hear what they had to say about the naked girls going round and round.

We used the same trick about the sauna being clothed or nude and we feigned comments when we apologised for getting it wrong, but we always added that it was too late by then, and just sat or lay on the bench and let the people stare at us.

We actually went into the sauna 4 times, each time followed by jumping into the plunge pool and screaming about it being 'bloody cold'. And each time we lay on the sunbeds to thaw out with our solid nipples throbbing with the cold, our clits that had shrunk to the size of pin heads, and our excitement at being naked in a public place when we shouldn't have been.

The cafe was fun as well. It was the same girl behind the counter and she instantly realised that our bikini tops were see-through. I don't think that she saw us when we walked up to the counter so she wouldn't have seen our slits but the couple sat at the table next to where we sat certainly did. The look of shock and surprise on their faces was mint, and the young man kept looking over to us to see if he could see them again.

Beaver was sort of opposite him and had seen him looking so she lay back in her chair a couple of times so that he could confirm that he wasn't dreaming.

The girl with him dragged him away just as soon as she had finished her drink.

We got caught naked in the shower. The staff must rotate jobs because it was the same young man who had been at the bottom of the goldfish bowl slide. He walked passed the entrance to the showers, glanced in, then was back a couple of seconds later. He stood there watching us until we had finished.

As we walked out he stopped us and told us that people were supposed to wear their swimsuits in the shower.

"We didn't see any signs so we didn't think that it would matter." Beaver said as we both watched his eyes going up and down both of our bodies. We were stood there with our hand by our sides enjoying being looked at.

"You're right, but it is printed in the 'conditions of use' notice in reception."

"Sorry, but we didn't bring a magnifying glass, maybe you should ask the management to get it printed big enough to cover the whole wall, that way people might be able to read it."

"I've got to agree with you there, but next time keep your swimsuits on girls."

"Yes sir." Beaver sarcastically replied.

The young man smiled, looked us up and down again, then turned and walked away.

Beaver and I were both smiling as we got dried and dressed outside our locker.

******

Visit Aunt Betty

We still weren't convinced that this visit was a good idea, even when we got into the car to drive there. To make the journey interesting we did the same as when we drove back from our camping trip and it wasn't long before we saw the farm and stopped for us to remove our vibrators and for Beaver to put a dress on.

We'd decided to take just skimpy clothes, and no underwear of any sorts just to try to make the visit more interesting so we got out of the car in the farmyard wearing just an ultra short dress and sandals.

We felt good about ours bodies but not our decision to be there.

The 2 sheepdogs announced our arrival and Betty opened the farmhouse door even before we got to it. The dogs were fussing around us and trying to sniff our butts and pussies.

Aunt Betty immediately hugged us and we could tell that she was braless, her breasts not much bigger than ours. Her whole demeanour was so different to when we last saw her at our mother's funeral. But there again, it was her sister's funeral.

Aunt Betty was full of life and talking about how we were full grown women now and should be enjoying all that that entails. By the time that we'd had a drink and a piece of her apple pie I was thinking that a few days there could be good fun.

Then uncle Ian and cousin Noah walked into the house, both wearing filthy overalls and wellies. Beaver and I stood up to greet them and we hugged, and the thing was, when both of them hugged us one of their hands went up under our dresses and squeezed our bare butts.

Ian, Noah, what are you thinking of, your covered in muck, you'll get their dresses covered in cow shit or whatever it is on you.

Not responding to that, uncle Ian asked,

"Have you shown these 2 beauties to their room yet Betty?"

"Not had the chance yet lover, too busy with girl talk."

"Come on Areola, Beaver, fuck I like those names, I'll show you where you can leave your clothes."

Beaver and I looked at each other as we followed uncle Ian up the stairs and into one of the bedrooms.

"Only 1 bed I'm afraid, but Bill tells us that you 2 sleep together anyway. You're not lesbians are you? Not that that would be a problem, each to their own and all that."

"No uncle Ian, we're not lesbians."

"So you like a nice cock then?"

"Yes uncle, we do."

"Good, there's a few good cocks around here and I'm not just talking about the feathered variety. I hope that they don't wake you on a morning."

"But we like being woken by a nice cock uncle." Beaver said.

Uncle Ian looked at us with a puzzled look, not knowing what we meant.

"Go on back down girls," uncle Ian said, "Ian and I need to get cleaned up."

We hadn't left home until the afternoon so it was getting towards the evening when we arrived there and when we got back downstairs aunt Betty was busy preparing the evening meal.

"Come and give me a hand girls, we can talk while we work."

We did and aunty Betty quizzed us about what was going on in our lives. Of course we didn't tell her all the details, we weren't sure how she would react to being told that her nieces had been stuffing beer bottles up their pussies on a stage in a busy pub, or been hunted down in a wood then strung up on a tree then gang banged, or been gang banged at an end of college year party.

Aunt Betty also told us about when mum and dad used to visit the farm before her and mum had any kids. Apparently our mother was wilder than we thought and the 2 of them used to run around the farm totally naked and teasing the farmhand. The 4 of them made love in the barn and out in the fields and anywhere else that they fancied.

"Pity you didn't bring your young men with you," aunt Betty said, "you could have had a blast (her word). So if you girls want to strip off and have some fun don't worry about anyone else here."

"What about uncle Ian and Noah, and didn't you say that you have a man working for you?"

"I wouldn't worry about any of them, they've seen me naked enough times, hell, with it being such a nice day I didn't put any clothes on until you 2 were due here. I didn't know how you would react."