A Girl called Areola Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on girls," Noah finally said, "gotta get the cows back into the field then it's hose down for you."

I have to say, apart from the stink, I felt just like I imagined a mud bath would feel like.

Both Ian and Betty had heard the screaming from when I got Beaver to the ground and were waiting for us when we got back to the farmyard, and both had a good laugh when they saw us.

"You're not coming into the house like that, you'll have to clean up out here." Betty said.

"Up against the wall." Noah said.

We did, and we both got the same treatment as the previous time, but this time from Noah, and he too took pleasure in pummelling our tits and pussies with the jet of water, and making us both cum with the jet of water on our clits.

Once we were clean we weren't finished with the hosepipe. Noah connected a second hosepipe and we were told to hose down the whole of the milking shed. It may have been a warm day, but by the time we'd finished we were both starting to feel a little chilly and when we went to the house Betty was waiting with 2 big towels.

It didn't take us long to get dried and warm again, especially when we saw the home cooked meal that Betty had produced.

"Wow, I wish that I could cook like you Betty." Beaver said.

"You can if you set your mind to it, it's not rocket science."

"Maybe we should have a cooking day when we get back home." I said.

"Just don't get the flour all over the place like you did with the cow shit." Noah added whilst he laughed.

We had another great meal, which left us feeling quite full, then Betty dug out some old photo albums and showed us a lot of photos of us when we were little and mum and dad when they were in full hippy mode. Life seemed to be so much simpler in those days, no one in the photos seemed to have a care in the world, and when I said it out loud, both Betty and Ian agreed with me.

When we went to bed Beaver and I, as we always do, left our room door open and lay on top of the bed as we always do in summer, and when we were enjoying a 69 I heard a noise and looked over to the door and saw Noah watching us. When Beaver collapsed off me I looked to the door again, thinking of inviting him to come and fuck us, but he was gone.

The next morning we woke early, in time to go and help Ian and Noah with the milking. Apart from our feet, we managed to stay clean. Maybe because it was a bit chilly to be walking around outside totally naked at that time of the morning, but Betty's amazing breakfast soon had us warmed up.

Whilst we were eating Beaver reminded everyone that we were going home that day, but that we'd leave it until the afternoon.

Whilst Noah was cleaning the pigs out he sent Beaver and me to feed the chickens and collect the eggs. When we got back to the farmyard with the eggs there was a little white van there and Noah was talking to the driver who had a big grin on his face when he saw Beaver and I walking up to them carrying the trays of eggs.

It turned out that the man came every other day to collect the eggs to sell them on his market stall in the nearby towns. We had a bit of a chat with them as the man had a good look at our naked bodies.

As we were talking the 2 farm dogs came to visit us and had a good sniff at our butts and pussies. Instead of shooing them away, both Beaver and I let them sniff and lick our pussies causing us both to moan a little as their rough tongues found our clits and nearly made us cum, much to the delight of the 2 men.

I think that Noah was being deliberately cruel to Beaver and me because he let the dogs lick our pussies until we were getting close to cumming then he shooed them away saying,

"Can't let them get the better of you girls."

I was sure that Beaver was thinking the same as me in that stopping them wasn't a nice thing to do.

The man left and just as I was about to ask Noah what he wanted us to do next, the little red postman's van arrived and the smiling postman got out.

"Only 1 thing for you today Noah, just a circular that would have kept until tomorrow but I wanted to see if your guests were still here."

"That explains why you're earlier than normal," Noah said, "well as you see they're still here and looking as beautiful as ever don't you think?"

"Sure do Noah, and I like that they obviously like showing off they cute little bodies."

"You should have seen them a few minutes ago, they let the dogs lick their pussies and nearly make them cum."

"It was you that stopped them from making us cum Noah." Beaver said.

"I could always get them back."

Both Beaver and I shrugged our shoulders and I was sure that Beaver was thinking the same as me - "go on then Noah."

Noah whistled and the 2 dogs came running back to us and both Beaver and I spread our feet a little to give the tongues better access.

Three or 4 minutes later both Beaver and I were moaning and shaking as the orgasms took control of our bodies. When the waves subsided the postman said,

"Wow girls, I've heard that that can happen but I've never actually seen it, thank you, and thank you Noah, much appreciated."

"You're welcome Pete, and I know that both girls enjoyed it, didn't you?"

Both Beaver and I still had the post orgasm look on our faces and we both nodded.

"Wow," Pete said, "I wish that I had a couple of cousins like these 2."

"I guess that we are luck, and with a bit of luck these 2 will be coming to visit us a lot more, now that they've discovered what they like."

"Lucky bastard; well I guess that I should be going. Nice to see all of you girls. Until the next time."

With that Pete got in his van and left, leaving the 3 of us just stood there with the 2 dogs looking up at us.

"So, what would you 2 like to do until you have to leave us?"

"Are there any jobs that need doing that we could help with?" Beaver asked.

"I think that you 2 have done quite a bit for us already, maybe you should just relax and enjoy yourselves before you leave."

"Could we go into the barn please?" Beaver asked, "there's something that we'd like to show you."

I guessed what Beaver was thinking about and I was more than happy to go along with it.

In the barn we led Noah over to where the hay bales were and started undressing Noah. He didn't resist at all, and we soon had him as naked as we were, his boner pointing to the roof.

Beaver pushed him down onto his back then mounted his cock whilst I straddled his face and held my pussy right above his face.

His first load shot into Beaver quite quickly and when we swapped places I had to use my mouth to get him hard again before mounting him. I orgasmed just before he did.

As we were all getting our wits back, I heard something and looked over to the entrance to see Betty and Ian stood there watching us. Ian was behind Betty and his hands were playing with her nipples.

"Go on then lover," Betty said, "show them it's not only the young that can give them a good time."

For a second I thought that Betty was telling her husband to fuck Beaver and me, then I thought that they were going to put on a show for us. But I was right the first time as Ian came over to us and put out an arm to help me, then Beaver to our feet.

Without a word being said, Noah got up, Ian dropped his trousers and lay down ready to give us round 2.

And he did, lasting a lot longer than Noah did, and showing us his expertise in pussy eating. Both Beaver and I had 2 more orgasms before Ian finally shot his load inside Beaver.

Noah had gone off to do whatever, but Betty was still stood there watching and when Ian got up she went over to him and hugged him before asking Beaver and I if we were happy.

"So you obviously didn't mind your husband fucking his nieces then Betty?" I asked.

"Hell no, he's got it and you 2 obviously wanted it so why not? You're forgetting that Ian and I grew up in the era of free love and all that went with it."

"So Ian and our mother and you and dad did it then? Beaver asked.

"Many times, and it didn't do any of us any harm, I mean, you 2 have turned out good haven't you?"

"We like to think so." I replied.

"You definitely have." Ian added, then continued,

"Let's have some lunch then perhaps you 2 could take some lunch down to the farmhand then go on and look for that swimming hole, see if it's still any good. You can take the quad bike if you like."

And that's what we did. Neither Beaver nor I had driven a quad bike before but Ian quickly showed us how to do it, and off we set with Beaver driving, me with 1 hand holding the bag of lunch for the farm hand and the other hand caressing her tits and down to her leaking pussy.

When we got off the bike there was 2 wet patches on the seats where our the men's cum had leaked out of us.

The farmhand had heard us approaching and had stopped to watch. When I first spotted him I wondered if we should let him fuck us at well but for some unknown reason I didn't fancy the idea and I guess that Beaver didn't as well because she never gave any indication that she wanted to.

We left him and got back onto the bike, me driving and Beaver's hands all over my front. Ian had told us to just keep going along the path and that we'd know when were there when we saw it, and we did. We passed a stretch of bushes between the path and the river and came to an opening and there it was, a suddenly calm stretch of water that had 3 older teenagers, about our age, splashing about.

I switched the engine off, we got off the bike and stood there looking down at the 2 guys and 1 girl. One of them must have heard, or seen us because they stopped splashing about and just stood there looking at us looking at them. We couldn't see their bottom halves but the girl was topless and she wasn't making any attempt to cover her tits.

"Hi there," I shouted, "mind if we join you?"

There was a short silence then the girl shouted back,

"No, not at all, it's not our river so come on in."

The 3 of them watched as we climbed down the bit of a bank then waded in.

"Hi," I said, "I'm Areola and this is Beaver. We've staying at the farm just up stream a bit."

"Hi, Ellie and this is Joe and Aiden. We live in the village just down stream. So is it Ian's and Betty's farm?"

"Yes, do you know them?"

"I know Noah," Ellie said, "we hang occasionally."

As we were talking I couldn't help notice that Joe and Aiden were staring at our rock hard nipples and not our faces and Ellie had noticed them too.

"Please forgive my friends, they're a bit immature, you'd think that they've never seen a naked girl before but they see me naked all the time."

"I think that it's built into male DNA." Beaver said, "but we don't mind them looking."

"Me neither." Ellie added, "they're harmless, never even tried to grope me, not like that Noah, now he's cute."

"Yes he is." Beaver and I replied almost in stereo.

"So are you 2 twins then?"

"Close, but no, just sisters." I replied, "So Joe, Aiden, lift your eyes and tell us what you've been doing here?"

"Yeah, Oh," Joe replied, "just keeping cool, it's been so damned hot lately."

"So you like looking at naked girls do you guys?" Beaver asked.

"Is that really your names?" Aiden asked.

"Yep, cool isn't it?" I asked.

"Don't you get lots of nicknames and jokes?" Ellie asked.

"We do, we used to hate it but now we love it. It gets people thinking about out tits and pussies."

"I just bet that it does." Joe added.

"So are you guys wearing anything?" Beaver asked.

"Of course." Joe replied.

"Why?" Beaver asked, "don't you want anyone to see your boners?"

"They're a bit shy." Ellie said.

"Well have a good look at us guys, we don't mind." I said.

"Pussies as well?" Aiden asked, "Ellie won't let us look at hers."

"But I bet that you've seen it haven't you? I mean, a girl can't keep her legs clamped together all the time can she."

"Yeah, we've seen it."

Ellie changed the subject by telling us that they just swim about and splash each other to keep cool. Then she splashed the guys prompting them to splash her, and us, back.

We spent the next 10 minutes or so splashing each other and swimming out of the way at times. Then the guys stopped and Joe said,

"So can we look at your pussies?"

"Guys!" Ellie said, "you can't just ask a girl that you only met a few minutes ago if you can see her pussy."

"Why not?" Aiden asked.

"It's not polite, and besides, you can get locked up these days for saying something like that to a girl." Ellie replied.

"That's okay." Beaver said. "Tell you what guys, how about we play a game of 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours'. What do you say?"

"I don't know about that." Joe replied, "that will mean we have to take our shorts off."

"So I guess that it all depends on how much you want to see our pussies." I said.

The 2 guys thought for a few seconds and looked at each other. They both nodded then Aiden turned to look at Beaver,

"Okay, it's a deal."

"Come on guys, let's go and find a nice patch of grass." Beaver said.

As we all waded to the bank Ellie said,

"Geez guys, anyone would think that you were 8 not 18."

"It's okay Ellie," I said, "some guys just don't mature until they start drawing their old age pension. We don't mind, in fact we like being looked at don't we sis?"

"Yep, they can touch us as well if they want."

As we walked to a large grassy area I noted that Ellie was quite slim with tits a bit bigger than ours, and is as bald as we are; then Beaver said,

"Okay guys, drop-em."

Joe and Aiden slowly dropped their shorts then their boxers, using their hands to cover their hard cocks.

"Come on guys," Beaver said, "don't be shy, let us have a proper look."

Slowly the 2 guys moved their hands to their sides revealing their reasonably sized cocks, both pointing towards the sky.

"That's better." Beaver said.

"I never thought that they'd be that big." Ellie said.

Without saying anything, both Beaver and I dropped to our knees in front of the guys and had a really good look at the cocks, both of us holding then to move them around to get a better look, and to see how solid they were. Thinking back, I'm a bit surprised that at least one of them didn't shoot his load all over our faces, but they didn't. Instead, Joe said,

"Our turn, get on your backs girls."

Beaver and I did, spreading out legs quite wide, and I was and wasn't surprised to see Ellie do the same.

Joe and Aiden looked at each other then got down between Beaver's and my legs. I felt Joe's breath on my spread pussy then I told him that he could touch me and open my lips some more.

Slowly, and carefully, I felt my labia being pulled open then a finger at my vaginal entrance.

"Go on Joe, slide it in."

He did, and after I moaned he started slowly finger fucking me. It didn't take long for my moans to get louder then for me to cum, my body jerking about as the waves of pleasure rolled over me.

"Thank you Joe." I said, seeing that he was sitting on his heels just looking down at my leaking and convulsing pussy.

I turned my head and saw Beaver in the full throws of an orgasm and Ellie, still on her back with her legs spread, but up on her elbows watching the rest of us.

"I think that you guys need to do that same to Ellie." I said.

Ellie had obviously heard me but she had said nothing so I told Joe to go and get between her legs.

Beaver and I watched as first Joe, then Aiden finger fucked Ellie to 2 separate orgasms.

When Ellie returned to normal I looked at the guys and decided that they were suffering.

"Would you like us to give you a blowjob guys?" I asked.

It was a silly question really, as both cocks looked a little harder and bigger than they had before.

All 3 girls got to our knees and I realised the problem.

"You 2 go ahead, they can watch me bringing myself off whilst you're giving them some relief."

Well Beaver was on the nearest cock before I'd finished saying that but Ellie wasn't so fast.

"Go on Ellie," I said, "you know that you want to."

And she did, slowly at first, but then speeding up and occasionally looking over to Beaver to see how she was doing it. I heard Ellie gagging a couple of times but I didn't say anything.

Beaver held her head over Joe's cock as he shot his load down her throat and when I thought that Aiden was about to cum I told Ellie to take him as deep as she could.

When Aiden had cum in Ellie's mouth I said,

"Let him see it before you swallow it Ellie."

She did, then she showed him her empty mouth.

"Have you done that before Ellie?" I asked.

"No, that was my first time."

"Don't let it be your last time Ellie." Beaver said, "come on, swap over."

They did, with me no longer contributing to the conversation as I too was getting close to cumming again.

"Suck him and fondle his balls." I heard Beaver say. In between her administrations to Aiden.

My orgasm was history by the time both guys came again then we all collapsed onto our backs to recover and enjoy the sun.

"Wow!" Ellie finally said, "I never thought that I'd do that to these 2 morons."

"I guess that it was bound to happen sometime with you accidentally flashing your pussy to them, or was it an accident? Don't you wear knickers?"

"Naw, can't see the point, and maybe I was subconsciously flashing them, who knows?"

"Maybe you'll let them fuck you the next time that you come here?" Beaver said.

"Hey, don't get your hopes up guys, this was a one-off and I blame Beaver and Areola for leading me astray."

"Says the girl who's laying on her back, stark naked, with her legs spread wide with 2 young men still staring at her spread pussy." I added.

Ellie laughed but didn't close her legs.

We enjoyed the sun for a while longer before Beaver and I decided that we should be going back, telling Ellie and the 2 guys that we had to drive for about an hour to get home. Beaver and I got up, said our goodbyes and went and got on the quad bike, this time with Beaver driving and me caressing all of her front as she tried to concentrate on driving.

Back at the farm Betty had some tea ready for us telling us that she couldn't let us leave without something to eat and later we walked to the car promising to return as soon as we could.

Beaver was going to drive the fist half of the journey and as she put the dress on Noah asked if I was going to put some clothes on.

"Only this." I replied, getting the remote controlled vibrator out of my bag and sliding it into my vagina.

"Is that ...." Ian started to say, but I interrupted him,

"Yes, remote controlled. We play this game when we're going anywhere in the car. The passenger has to be totally naked and the driver tells the passenger what to make the vibrator do."

"So how do you control it?" Noah asked.

"An app on our phones."

"So does that mean that it can be can be controlled over the mobile phone network?"

"Or the internet." I added, "but we're still working on getting that working."

"Send us your numbers when you do and we'll give you a few pleasant surprises." Betty said.

"Will do." I said as I shut the car door and Beaver drove off.

"Switch it on." Beaver said as we drove down the track to the road.

I did, and as it gently purred away inside me we talked about the last few days and how much fun we'd had.

We had the usual switch over at the service station, and before we knew it we were back home, us not having stopped close to home for Beaver to put a dress on.

"Have you been like that in the car B?" daddy asked.

"Yes daddy, and can you call us by our full names now, we've decided that we now like our names."

"I just knew that you'd come full circle with that." daddy replied, "you are your mother's daughters alright, and by the way, if you're going out in the car not dressed like that you be careful, both of you."