A Girl Called Mandy

Story Info
She was waiting for him to pick something up.
2.6k words
4.44
36.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers

Tuesday night I ate something that disagreed with me. Violently. My first hint of this was a sudden spasm of projectile vomiting then, while I was helplessly throwing up, my bowels got into action and I had explosive diarrhea, which was rather messy as I couldn't get both ends on the toilet at once, no matter how badly I needed to.

I had rather a torrid night and chose not to go to school the next day, preferring to stay in close proximity to a toilet and shower, knowing damn well that I'd be needing them. Things slowly improved. Really, when you've thrown up everything but your stomach lining, and I'm not sure I didn't lose some of that, you have nothing left to throw up, you have dry heaves, and the virus or whatever starves to death. Same with your bowels when they've been completely voided of everything, including your intestines, what can the germ do?

By Wednesday night I was capable of sleeping, just moaning softly every so often. Thursday I was able to eat and every mouthful was an exercise in trepidation, waiting for a reaction. Friday I was just fine, eating like a horse to make up for missed meals and sleeping to make up for lost sleep and recovering generally.

Saturday morning I decided to do something about my missed classes and so I rang Ian. He was on the same courses as me and was a conscientious note-taker and I knew he'd let me have a copy of what I'd missed.

"Heard you were sick," Ian said. "What happened?"

"Had some crook Chinese chicken for dinner. Thought it tasted a bit odd but just assumed they'd mixed a cat or a dog in with their poultry," I said, quite happy to heap calumny on the offending purveyors of poisoned Chinese food. "Anyway, the reason I rang was the missed classes. Could you let me have a copy of your notes?"

"No problems," Ian assured me. "I'll run off a copy right now. I'm about to shoot through but Mandy will be here. I'll let her know you'll be dropping past to get the stuff. Just bang on the back door and come on in. Mandy will be expecting you."

Mandy was Ian's sister, not that she ever had anything to do with the likes of me. She was twenty to my eighteen so in her world I was too juvenile to be considered seriously. The fact that I was six inches taller than her, at least twice her weight, and considerably more intelligent were factors that were completely irrelevant when compared to that two year gap. Pity really, because she had a damn fine figure.

It was getting on towards noon when I finally went around to Ian's place. I banged on the back door as instructed and strolled in, calling to Mandy. I knew my way around Ian's place as I'd been there before often enough.

I wandered into the kitchen as that was where I assumed that Ian would have left his notes for me and also where I expected to find Mandy, probably huddled over a cup of coffee and grousing about having to get up this early.

I was partly right. There was a folder on the kitchen table which I assumed were the notes and Mandy was there but she wasn't drinking coffee. She was standing there, arms akimbo, glaring at me in a most belligerent manner.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" she yelled at me. "Where do you get the gall to come marching in without even so much as knocking?"

Even in her belligerently bad mood she was a knock out. Long slender legs and high generous breasts. Well worth looking at, especially seeing she was standing there naked, not even attempting to cover up her charms. Her privilege, of course, seeing that this was her house.

"I came to pick up the notes that Ian copied for me," I said peacefully, ignoring her rude tone. "I assume that's them on the table. He said he'd tell you about them. Didn't he do so? I knocked and then came on in as instructed by Ian. I also called out your name to let you know I was here."

I saw her blink when I mentioned the notes. Yeah, Ian had told her and she'd just plain forgotten.

"I don't care what Ian said. You can just fuck off out of here. And stop looking at me."

"Be fair. It would be rude for me not to look at the person I'm talking to," I pointed out. "Besides, there's nothing else here more worthy of being looked at. However I'll just take my notes and be out of your hair, what there is of it."

Okay. I'll admit that last bit was just plain mean, especially as I was looking in the general area of her mons when I said it, a mons that had been very carefully shaved.

Mandy said a rude word and tried to slap me into the middle of the week. An adroit dodge on my part prevented this and I frowned at her.

"No violence, Mandy," I told her, speaking firmly. "That's a definite no-no and if you try again I'll be forced to defend myself."

"Oh, big man. You'd hit a girl who's half your size."

"There's hitting and there's hitting," I said calmly. "Trust me, you don't want to experience it. Are these my notes or not?"

I reached for the folder and as soon as my eyes left her Mandy took the opportunity to take another swing. Unfortunately, my eyes had not really left her, not trusting her current belligerent mood. She swung and I ducked, one hand pulled a chair out from the table, the other catching her wrist as her hand flashed past my face, and I dropped down onto the chair, bringing Mandy across my knee at the same time.

My hand firmly spanked her bottom before she even had a chance to protest. Mind you, as soon as that spank landed she started to. I dropped another, just as hard as the first while she kicked her legs about and tried to struggle. I say tried as I held her in place quite easily, feeling free to continue with the spanking.

"I warned you not to try hitting me. For some reason you're just in a belligerent mood and wanted to take it out on me. I'm quite certain that you heard both my knock and my calling of your name and you chose to just stand in the kitchen on full display so you could yell at me. I was going to say you couldn't be more obviously on display if you'd posed that way, then I realised that you did."

I was rather casual about the way I was spanking her, just dropping a fresh slap to her bottom every so often while she wriggled and said nasty things to me.

"I'll report you for this," she yelled at one stage.

I laughed and paused the spanking, letting my hand rest on her bottom for a moment.

"What, explain you were standing around naked waiting for me to arrive and then lost your temper and tried to slap me when you saw that I was admiring your figure? I'm sure you'll have great fun offering up your bare bottom as proof of the dastardly deed. Would it work better for you if I spanked you here?"

My hand slipped over her bottom and between her legs, just naturally following those curves. Hey, if you want to protect those particular curves then it's probably smarter to keep your legs together while you're being spanked naked rather than flinging them all over the place.

Mandy gave a protesting yell and I gave her mound a friendly squeeze.

"Goodness me, would you look at that," I said in a friendly voice. "You seem all swollen and flowering. I think hot and wet are the preferred terms. Are you expecting me to finish this off by giving you a hearty fuck?"

"Certainly not," she shrieked. "If you try to do anything like that I'll castrate you, you fucking perverted freak."

"Okay," I said amiably and she promptly got all upset again.

"What do you mean, OK?" she demanded. "Aren't you at least going to try to rape me and claim I wanted it? You're saying no?"

"I'm not saying no," I pointed out, rubbing her vulva, feeling her twisting about, pressing up against my hand. "You're the one saying no. I'm just accepting your decision. Reluctantly, but that's me, a genuine gentleman."

"Gentleman!" she shrieked. "Don't make me laugh. What sort of gentleman would invade a lady's home, strip her naked, and beat her when she objects?"

"There seems to be a bit of judicious editing of facts," I said. "Might I point out that I didn't have to strip you. You're apparently the self-stripping type."

She said something rude at that stage that nearly earned her an extra spank. If my hand hadn't been otherwise occupied it would have.

"Are you saying you want me to rape you?" I asked.

"Certainly not. Do you think I'm crazy? It's just that I know what men are like if they think they've got a girl at a disadvantage."

"Well, you certainly seem to be at a bit of a disadvantage," I admitted. "Tell me, if I told you to hop of my lap and lean against the table so I could take advantage of you what would you do?"

"So you're saying you are going to rape me," she snapped triumphantly.

"I'm saying no such thing. I'm just hypothesising. The trouble with that is one always wants to try out their hypothesis which means I guess I'll have to tell you and see what happens."

"What?"

"That's my way of telling you to hop of my lap and lean against the table," I told her.

I was not one hundred percent surprised when she did just that. The only surprise was that she leaned back against the table, letting her look down the length of her naked body to see what I did. I rose to my own feet and stood in front of her, slowly undoing my trousers and pushing them down. She looked at what I revealed and swallowed nervously.

"You need to be quiet while I do this," I said in a friendly voice.

"I do? Why?"

"Because if you were to talk while I get started you might say no and then I'd have to stop, so it's far better you keep your mouth closed and just see what happens."

I moved closer to her, close enough for my cock to be brushing against her. I started stroking her breasts, enjoying the feel of them. Her nipples were already peaked and the way she was breathing they were rather sensitive. I let my hands drift down again, slipping between her legs and taking my cock with them. A little fiddling and the head of my cock was pressing against and then into her. I leaned back a little, making sure she had a good view of what was happening.

While she watched I slowly pushed into her, with Mandy making a soft sound deep in her throat as I did so. I suppose it could have been a protest but it sure sounded like anticipation to me.

It was a case of no rush, no fuss, just a long steady push that sank me very nicely into her depths, enjoying the feel of her. Also enjoying the growling sound she made as I took her. Once I was comfortably established I thought to ensure that she really was willing. One doesn't want to force themselves on an unwilling woman, now does one?

"Comfortable?" I asked. "It seems to me that before I go any further I really should ask if you're fine with this. I can still withdraw if you want me to."

The look she gave me would have blistered paint.

"You've already started," she snapped. "You might as well go ahead."

"Are you sure? I don't want you to feel that I abused your trust afterwards."

The look she gave me then made the paint blistering one seem like a gentle smile.

"Okay," I said. "Let's see how we go."

I had a suspicion that if I took it slow and easy to start with Mandy would see it as the actions of a wimp. She wanted a dominant man, even if she wasn't particularly submissive. I tried to oblige.

I banged in hard, finding her responding in the manner I expected, pushing just as vigorously to meet me. Now a hard, vigorous, action tends to mean that your encounter would be a short one. Unfortunately I'm greedy and didn't want a short encounter. One way to prolong a quick encounter is to take an unscheduled at the appropriate time, regardless as to what you partner might think.

I thrust in, building on my own pleasures and watching Mandy's reactions. It seemed to me that she was charging towards a climax at a great rate and probably wouldn't want to continue past that point. Not a situation that would suit me.

Still, I did my best to meet her demands and, all modesty aside, my best was pretty good. I reached a point where I thought I could get her to climax at any moment. That's when I took my unscheduled break, pulling out.

"Take it easy," I told her, speaking quickly as I suspected that she was going to start yelling. "Why don't you turn around and bend over the table for a while?"

Okay, I'll admit I stuffed around getting her into position, letting her arousal die down a little. Not too much. Heaven forbid she came right off the boil and decided that enough was enough.

I came back into her, my hands on her hips pulling her towards me even as I drove in with more force than I'd previously been displaying. Dominance established I kept going hot and strong, building her arousal back up. Once again I was able to enjoy myself while bringing her to the edge.

Keep going until she climaxed? Ha, you're kidding. I kept going until she was all hot and bothered and ready. I could almost feel her anticipation of what was about to happen. I certainly heard what she thought of it when I disengaged again.

I dropped back onto the chair I'd used for the spanking, ignoring her language.

"Be quiet," I growled. "Now sit down and show me what you can do."

She was almost frantic in her hurry to straddle me, gasping her relief when she settled down, straddling me, neatly skewered by my cock. That done I let her have her head, enjoying the eager way she bounced on me. I have to admit I wasn't backwards in thrusting up to meet her bouncing body.

I guessed she was once more close to release when she started breathing threats. Something along the line of, "If you dare, if you dare, I'll kill you. I really will."

I decided I didn't dare, quite happy to let her go, confident that I was also about ready to blow my own load. It's odd. I thought she'd scream when she came but no, silent as a lamb, just shaking and shivering as her climax washed through her.

She hopped off my lap.

"Ian's notes," she said, pointing at then and breathing hard. "Take them and go away."

With that she just turned and walked out of the kitchen, swishing her bottom from side to side as she went.

Ashson
Ashson
8,545 Followers