A Girl Called Mera

Story Info
Crazy ex-girlfriend takes what she wants on No Nut November.
4.4k words
4.66
50.8k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first piece of erotica I've ever written. It is based off of a true story, though some embellishments have been made. All are characters are over 18 and have been given pseudonyms. Please enjoy and give feedback!

*

There's this girl called Mera. For as long as I've known her, we've had a volatile relationship. We tried dating, but it quickly turned toxic, we've tried being friends, but it always turned into dating. Whenever we come into each others lives it has led to phenomenal sex and messy breakups. This cycle has occurred on and off ever since we met in high school, usually pausing briefly whenever one of us gets into a serious relationship -- like I am now. I've been with my current partner, Jess, for just over a year, and everything has been smooth sailing so far. Jess and I moved into a rental together and have comfortably been enjoying our early 20s, even briefly talking about getting married one day. There is just one problem. Mera. Mera has no aversions towards making my relationships living hell. Seeing me in a relationship with another women makes her jealous and possessive, feelings which motivate her to do whatever she can to reclaim me from her 'competition'. So, consider my sense of caution when after nearly a year of mutual silence I receive a snapchat notification from her late at night while my partner is lying asleep next to me.

Its probably also a good time to mention that Mera decided to reach out on the 5th day of No Nut November. For those who don't know, No Nut November (or NNN) is a fairly straight forward internet challenge of self-imposed abstinence for the month of November. It starts off easy and gets progressively more difficult as the month goes on. By the final week I either develop a state of zen or perpetual horniness, sometimes both. I've done NNN for multiple years and never failed, though I wish to mention it has never been easy as I have a fairly intense libido; one which only Mera has been able to satisfy. Though I love my partner dearly, she is relatively conservative and vanilla in the bedroom, meaning that my wilder fantasies are explored only by the internet. Mera has always loved that I participate in NNN, or rather, she loves toying with me and testing my boundaries to see if she can make me lose.

I catch myself taking a deep breath as I open the Snapchat Mera sent. It's a video. A video of her placing two of her fingers against her plump pink lips, staring into the lens of the camera, and then slowly sliding the two fingers into her mouth, all the way down to her knuckles. She makes an audible swallowing sound, then winks and withdraws them -- showing that they're now coated in a generous layer of her saliva. The camera pans downwards, revealing that she is topless except for a black lacey bra which struggles to confine her enormous cleavage. She places a hand underneath her breasts and jiggles them lightly while emitting a soft breathy moan. Below the scene sits a caption, it reads "btw, are you still with Jess?". The video ends and I take a moment to compose myself. I look over at my partner to assure she's still asleep, thankfully the moan wasn't loud enough to disturb her. Snapchat gives me the option to replay the video, and I just barely manage to convince myself not to do it.

I firmly fob Mera off and mention that she shouldn't tease me like that anymore. Much to my surprise, she apologises, and we end up chatting casually online for the next couple of weeks. Everything is platonic, and her company is always fun -- though occasionally she will send a little too much cleavage or thigh on snapchat. Mera is a short girl, probably around 5'0, so her generous curves appear to be enormous when contrasted by her petite frame. She's 24, the same age as me. But unlike me she's bratty, energetic, and feisty. With her dyed black hair, pale skin and various tattoos, she fits right into the 'perky goth' trope. I'm pleasantly surprised with her newfound non-sexual attitude to our friendship; After all, I thoroughly enjoy her personality whether she's dressed or not.

During one of our online chats, she invites me over for a cosy Friday night with drinks and movies hosted by her flatmates -- on the last day of November. I've met them once or twice before a few years ago, so this doesn't appear to be anything out of the ordinary. My partner is coincidentally busy that Friday, making me very aware that I'll be going to see Mera on my own. Mera had admittedly been uncharacteristically well behaved thus far, so much so that I was becoming convinced that she had reformed from her old habits. However, I was notably cautious about my own state of constant arousal. The final day of NNN was approaching, and my body and mind were already overburdened with arousal. I would awaken to morning wood, daydream about sex in the afternoon, and then chat with Mera at night. I hadn't seen her in person in nearly a year, but I have not forgotten the effect her mere presence has on me. Once upon a time she explained to me that our insatiable desires towards eachother exist because of "how perfectly compatible our pheromones are". An explanation that I would have disregarded instantly if she were not a chemist. My willpower had been good so far, I'm sure one final test can't hurt.

Friday arrives. I finish work, go to the gym, shower, shave, then chuck on some comfy clothes and drive over. When I arrive, Mera excitedly greets me at the door wearing a short pink pleated skirt and an oversized black hoodie topped off with a lacey black choker -- cute as absolute hell. I can't deny how joyous I am to see her again, after all, she's been a wonderful friend to me for many different stages of my life. She gives me a tight hug, a few quick 'I've missed you' kisses on the cheek, and then skips away into the living room, beckoning me to follow. I follow and my eyes absentmindedly lock on to the outline her butt -- which so happens to be peaking out the bottom of her skirt as she skips away. One of her flatmates catches me staring at Mera and gives me a cartoonish grin which breaks me out of my haze.

The six of us settle down, chat, play some vicious drinking games and scroll through a list of horror movies to watch for the night. Her four flatmates are both couples, marking me and Mera as the odd 'single' ones out. The flatmates notice this and quickly take on the group role of wingmen, doing all sorts of party activities to not-so-subtly nudge us together. I try to mention multiple times that I am already taken, but Mera coincidentally cuts me off and swings the conversation in a different direction each time. She's loving the attention but I'm beginning to become...suspicious.

Mera pours another shot for me. I consider refusing it, but I'm enjoying myself a little too much to pass up on one last drink. This earns me another adorably tight hug from a drunk and giddy Mera who simply hasn't stopped beaming all night. She's overjoyed to see me again, and I feel the same way. I try to ignore the feeling of her breasts pressing against me, which became extra difficult when I worked out that she wasn't wearing a bra under her hoodie. I can't tell if it were on purpose or not, but I could have sworn she brushed her hand against my crotch as she released the hug. If she did, she would have instantly noticed just how hard her light nudges had already made me. I make eye contact with her, and something in her expression has changed, the giddiness is still there, but now it looks like she's scheming something. Uh-oh. I don't drink often, so even though I started drinking later than everybody else I was pleasantly inebriated. I slowly realise in my tipsy state that I wouldn't be able to drive myself home anytime soon. The drinking game energy dies down and it's time to start the movie.

It's a cold stormy night so the six of us couple up in twos on separate couches. The two couples on their own couches, and me and Mera together. She suggests that it would be cute if we built pillow forts, so each of us decorated our couches with additional blankets and pillows. I couldn't help but notice that Mera positioned the pillows in such a way that obscured the line of sight between us and her flatmates. I'm sure it was unintentional. All of lights except for the TV screen are turned off, and the intro sequence rolls. It's only a few minutes into the movie before Mera shuffles from her side of the couch to up against my arm, telling me that she's already scared. Whether she was actually scared, or it was part of a ruse to get closer was beyond me, but her act was convincingly cute. To help her get comfortable, a put the arm that was in her way around her, making her immediately cuddle up to me. Her presence was warm, soft, and innocent, so I didn't make any efforts to shoo her away. Her closeness made me hard, and there was no hiding that, but for now we were able to just enjoy eachothers company as friends. I could get used to this. Truthfully, I wasn't that invested in the movie itself. I'm a bit of a film snob, particularly with horror, so the mediocre plot and cliché characters were doing little to draw my attention away from Mera's softness positioned against me. She felt so light and warm, and smelled like sex and strawberries. God she smelled good.

Just when I thought she was all settled, Mera begins once again shuffling and readjusting under the blankets, seemingly unable to get comfortable. It isn't until she places something in my hand that I realise that she's up to something. I look down, struggling to see what shes given me in the dim lighting. It's a pair of black panties, her panties. they're still warm and....damp. The smell of her exposed arousal hits me, and my composure melts into a haze of fantasies. As if to confirm my thoughts, she lowers a patch of our shared blanket past her legs, and slowly lifts the side of her skirt without so much as looking in my direction. She reveals her upper thighs, the curve of her ass, and finally a passing glimpse of her cleanly shaven pubic mound. She lowers her skirt back down, returns the blanket to its normal position, and snuggles up against me once again with her eyes still locked on the TV screen. I'm in shock. She whispers, "you looked bored, I wanted to give you something to think about".

This was around the time I stopped being able to pay any attention to the movie. Whatever words I could have said were caught in my throat from the moments just past. my cock jumped to full attention, pressing desperately against the confines of my briefs. I was so aroused that it felt like my entire attention span was being drawn into my hardness. I could feel it pulse and tense over the slightest motions of attention that she made. Every now and then she would reshuffle against me, reminding me of her closeness, her hands accidentally brushing against my cock one jostle at a time. My mind filled with ideas of the origins of the dampness on her panties, just how turned on was this game she was playing making her? How would that wetness look dripping between her legs? How incredible would it feel if it engulfed my desperately sensitive cock?

I mentally slap myself out of my fantasies and place the panties into my pocket which makes Mera smirk. It wasn't exactly like I could put them back onto her, nor did I want to risk putting my hands anywhere near her now naked thighs. Her smile is equal parts devilish and seductive; she's loving every second of this. I make a mental note that there's a girl I love waiting at home for me that would kill me if I fell for another woman's seduction. No matter what happens I won't play into Mera's hands. I sternly whisper into her ear "thats not funny. We're not doing this" to which she innocently replies, "But I haven't done anything... yet". It doesn't matter what I tell her, I know exactly what it is that she wants. She wants me to give in, she wants me to fuck her, and she wants all of my pent up cum for herself.

Mera had been restlessly nudging against me for about an hour now, and I had safely made it past the halfway point of the film. In less than an hour, the lights would come back on, I could return her panties, and go home as a guiltless chaste man -- providing I've sobered up in time to drive.

A loud jump scare on screen pulls my attention back towards the movie. Mera as well as two of the others squeal and jump in surprise. This seemed to be just the distraction she was looking for, as she sneakily readjusts herself into my lap. Her dimly lit pale naked butt was now positioned directly over my hardness, with my legs trapped between hers in something resembling the reverse-cowgirl position. It was an irresistible view -- and she knew from our past encounters that this position makes me cum like nothing else. For better or worse, the darkness, furniture, blankets, and pillows obscured what was going on to the others.

My hardness throbbed against her, eliciting a sweet mischievous giggle from Mera. I couldn't see her face, but I just knew she was grinning over the obvious extent of my arousal. I tried to quietly and gently push her off, to which she responded by forcefully pressing down and grinding her plump ass against my length. I had to quickly stifle a moan. Feeling such intense sexual attention like this for the first time in nearly a month was like electricity running through my senses. I tried to resist the sensations, but Mera was in no mood to make it easy. There was nothing I could do short of throwing her off entirely and then having to try drunkenly explain myself to her flatmates. Who would believe me if I told them what was happening? Sensing my stress, she leant into my ear and whispered "just sit still... you're not doing anything wrong.... I won't tell". I paused, attempting to process any response, but nothing came to mind. This suited Mera just fine as she decided on a pace of teasingly slow grinds -- back and forth and back and forth.

Thankfully, it was not enough to bring rise to an orgasm, but the feeling was utterly entrancing. The fabric did little to shield just how close I was to her entrance, and just how close we were to fucking. I felt the urge to put my hands on her hips and help her grind against me but managed to resist it. I didn't want to admit it, but I loved what she was doing, she knew exactly what I liked and exactly how I wanted it. I could feel the shape of her labia's lips as they pressed against the silky fabric of all my too thin my sweatpants. Each grind was followed by a small jolt of her pleasure when she would press her clit against my length.

I felt deep pangs of guilt about Jess, but Mera's breathy little whispers kept rolling through to ease my consciousness. "It's not cheating.... I'm doing all the work.... you're just sitting and enjoying a movie, right? We're just friends..." Her voice was no longer innocent, it was breathy and shaky, as if held between each syllable was a barely contained moan. Whatever was happening on the TV screen felt like it was lightyears away. I felt myself beginning to relax, and leaned back against the couch, letting Mera work her magic. After all, I hadn't done anything wrong yet had I? I'm still fully dressed, and I've barely touched her. Maybe she would get tired soon, and then I can backtrack the situation and get it under control.

After a few minutes, she abruptly stops and leans back against me, whispering a damning ultimatum into my ear. "If you don't want to go home to your girlfriend with your pants and briefs covered in my juices, you better pull them down. I'm about to start dripping". She sounded lustful and desperate. I knew she wasn't joking around either, she's always produced waterfalls of wetness when aroused. She slightly raises her hips off of my lap, giving me the room to decide.

Neither of the two solutions my horny intoxicated brain could come up with were very coherent: If I ignore Mera's suggestion and arrive home from a party drunk with another girl's wetness coating the crotch of my pants, Jess will dump me on the spot. Conservative as she is, there's no way she would believe that a woman would 'force herself on top of me'. Alternatively, if I pull my pants down, it provides me with the slight possibility that I can avoid the encounter waiting for me at home and de-escalate the situation with Mera. However, by removing my pants I would be giving Mera full access to do whatever she wants with my unprotected cock. The movie didn't appear to have that much runtime left, so I doubt there was much more Mera could do. Whichever option I take, I realise that Mera has already caught me in checkmate. I look forward and notice that I'm staring straight at Mera's barely lit anus and pussy, which she has so kindly leaned forward to better expose to me. I hope I'm making the right choice.

I hook my thumbs into my underwear and begin pulling them down just past my thighs. As the waistband passes over my bulge, my cock springs outwards, standing proudly between her thighs. The tip is already coated in pre-cum and I could swear I've never seen it so thick, long, or hard before. Mera gives an excited wiggle and quickly lowers herself back onto my now naked lap. The blanket is once again readjusted, and that's when I feel it. The outer lips of her warm arousal and her hard clit planted directly against my cock. I could feel each and every inch of her silky lower lips and how they engulfed me, accentuated by a steady stream of arousal which leaked from her body and onto my cock. The softness of her bare ass covers my thighs completely. It would be a warm comfortable feeling if not for the circumstances. For the first time I'm thankful for the alcohol, for if I were sober, I think I would already be teetering towards the edge of an orgasm.

I briefly consider the possibility that her newfound freedom of access will make her want more than just grinding. If she so decided to grab my cock, aim it at her entrance and impale herself upon it, I know that I would surely cum. My balls felt heavy, filled with weeks of pent-up sexual frustration that just wished to be released -- released deep into Mera's womb. Oh fuck. Before she does anything, I tentatively ask her, "Mera, you're on birth control, right?" She looks over her shoulder at me, shakes her head, and starts grinding again. This time, she moves without concerns of the friction from my clothing. Now I'm really panicking. Not only does she have free reign over my cock, but there's a very real chance that if she decides to put me inside, I could get her pregnant. A risk that she seems terrifyingly care-free about. I'm sure she knows just how much cum I have stored up over the month, and the scariest part is that I think she wants it.

I notice how carefully she's moving now; she doesn't want to give me another opportunity to push her off my lap, but in truth I wasn't sure I even wanted to try stopping her. Her dirty whispers continued enthusiastically. "Its fine, you're not inside me or anything, it's okay, just let me fuck myself on your cock, it's not cheating, it's not cheating, it's not cheating. I'm getting so close." She knew what she was doing was taboo, and she was loving it. Each time the word 'cheating' left her mouth, my cock and her pussy would twitch against each other. I kept imagining how it would feel if she 'accidentally' slipped my length inside of her, if we crossed that final threshold, just how quickly would she milk the cum out of me?

She slid energetically over my slick length, mixing her wetness with my precum. The feeling was intense, and I had to do everything in my willpower to distract myself from the pleasure. Math equations, biting my tongue and curling my toes. The movie was coming to a climax, whilst I was desperately trying to avoid mine. I just had to hold on a little while longer. The on-screen bogeyman or whatever it was had been defeated and the credits would soon roll. Just a few more minutes, just a few more minutes and I could escape. I kept repeating this to myself as Mera's grinding became more and more frantic. She knew that the end was coming too and was getting desperate.

12