A Girl Called Mera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear her breathing turn to soft restrained moans and felt her pelvic muscles tightening and releasing. Her fingernails dug into the skin on my thighs as she aimed herself against my tip -- was she about to...? She hastily reaches down, grabs a hold of my hardness and aims it at her sopping wet entrance. The credits appear on the screen, and one of Mera's flatmates begins fumbling in the dark towards the light switch. But Mera had not given up just yet. I feel the engorged tip of my cock pierce Mera's tight entrance. Her lower lips split apart around me, and the snug wetness of her inner walls greedily swallow the head of my cock. One inch, then another, and another. I watch the outline of my cock sinking into her depths. But it's too late, she's already out of time. The light flicks on and Mera slides off of my lap and quickly repositions herself innocently next to me. My grool-coated cock lands back against my waist, and I take this opportunity to quickly pull my pants back into position. We were so close to fucking, so close to cumming together, but her plan was just a moment too late. If the movie had run for just one minute longer, I would surely be coating the insides of her unprotected pussy with four weeks of pent up cum right now.

I glance over at Mera, attempting to read her mixed expression. Her smile is ecstatic and menacing. I thought by finishing the movie I had narrowly escaped from her clutches, but the look on her face tells me that I'm not done yet. She stands up to stretch and unruffles her skirt, giving me a generous showing of her gorgeous ass. With the lights back on, I had a clear view of her secret nakedness. After all, I still hadn't the opportunity to give her panties back. Mera gets up to socialise with the others, and I soon follow. Aside from the redness in our cheeks and slightly messy hair, it was impossible to know what had transpired during the movie. Mera's flatmates thoroughly enjoyed the film, but I failed to join the discussion because I could barely remember a single scene from it. My mind was still back on that couch, with Mera bouncing and grinding on my lap.

One of her flatmates wandered off to the kitchen to bring us tea and water, a much-needed wind down after the moment's past. While it was brewing, I went to the bathroom to pee and freshen up. When I pulled my pants down the scent of sex was mouth-watering, but it's for the best that I clean myself up. I return to the group and Mera quickly places a warm teacup into my hands. It tasted a little strange, but I wasn't going to complain. I still felt like I had achieved a massive victory, and nothing could bring me back down. Her flatmates and I chattered a little longer, and I figured the night was coming to a close. I checked the time -- 10:30pm -- I mused to myself that I only had an hour and a half of NNN left. Maybe when this is all over, I have a reason to celebrate after all.

One of the couples headed to bed, and the other soon followed suit. I said my goodbyes to them and started making my way towards the exit. I felt sober enough to drive now, but something was off. I felt incredibly drowsy, drowsier than I could ever have been from the alcohol. Mera noticed me losing balance and looked seriously concerned, "are you okay? You don't look so good, here, come with me, let's get you to lie down". She was a chemist, so I figured it would be best to trust her when she says something is wrong. With her support, she guided me to a bed, and helped me gently lay down upon it. If I were capable of paying more attention, I would have realised that she had guided me to her room, that it was her bed I was now laying down upon, and that she locked the door behind us. Before I fell asleep, one final thought crossed my mind. Did she put something in that tea...?

Part 2 will come after I finish my exams~ Please provide feedback as this is my first ever piece!

12