A Girl Called Roise

Story Info
Filipino student's feet makes a young teacher swoon.
3.8k words
4.74
5.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This is just a little story that I have thought of on the spot after meeting a girl]

Roise was one of the more attractive girls in the classroom and the only one to wear feminine shoes that exposed her toes, which were painted a metallic turquoise color.

Roise was a petite light-skinned Filipino girl with a perky cleavage and really smooth long legs. Roise was a sight to behold and she knew it, although petite in size, the sensuality she oozes could ruin many men.

Completely distracted by the soft traces of the Roise's arches, the precise painting of polish upon her toes, and the manner in which she arched her foot, the teacher could not find himself speaking properly in front of the class, stammering and coughing trying to hide his erection which had began to slowly grow in his boxer shorts, which were loose enough to allow a full display of his erection he were to get hard. He was only a student teacher here subbing in and did not want to get fired.

He could smell a certain floral essence of perfume, which emanated from Roise's hair, whenever he walked past her. The pleasant fragrance caused his erection to throb and his testicles to tighten up as he continued to admire her presence and her attractive feet. His mind fell into a perverted, lustful reverie during which he envisioned or imagined the Filipino beauty sitting upon a red couch suitable for a royal Princess. She was cloaked in a white, transparent, satin, and silk outfit that revealed her nude body underneath it. Her curvaceous arches, soft soles, and painted toes delicately over the edge of the red couch as she was fed grapes like a Roman Princess.

The bell rang and the students all stood up to leave. He dropped his pen and reached down to pick it up to hide his growing erection hoping the students walking out saying their byes will not notice. Roise walked past him and waved cheerfully, tapping her finger on her phone causing his heart to flutter.

The cell phone in his pocket vibrated and he grasped the phone, the front screen read "Roise", and his heart thumped and pounded in his chest. He read the message which said, 'Hey, what's up~? Have you finished my paper yet??'

He typed quickly, "Yes, just emailed it to you." he eagerly awaited her response.

She obviously could not be bothered doing it herself and had recruited him to help.

The phone lit up on his desk and he checked her response "Good! :)"

He breathed in deeply and gathered some courage "Actually remember how a while ago I told you that you have nice feet? I was wondering if you could let me massage your feet for like an hour?" He placed the phone on his desk, his heart pounding as he realized what he just did. He quickly followed up with "I will do any more papers you have due." He hoped that it would be a reasonable exchange.

The phone lit up "Ummmmmmm, okay sure..."

The excited guy could not believe himself "Awesome! When can we do it? I am free this evening."

She texted back, "Can't today~ About to head to the movies :) Tomorrow?"

"Perfect. Should I come over?"

"Yeah, text me before. Oh and I need money for popcorn! :)"

"Sent!" he pounced on it.

"And drinks~"

"Sent!"

"Candy too~~~"

"Sent!"

"See you tomorrow, little teach"

He placed his trembling hands on the table to calm himself before heading off to his flat fantasizing about the next day, overjoyed that his risk paid off.

The next day, the shaky guy made his way to her apartment door after Roise scheduled him a time. He knocked nervously.

The door opened, and Roise appeared before him. Her straightened, light and dark brown hair had been fastened in a ponytail, and bangs hung halfway down her forehead. She wore a pink t-shirt, sports shorts, and flip flops that revealed her metallic turquoise polished toes. His eyes met her toes, and then locked on to her eyes as he grinned sheepishly knowing he got caught looking.

"Hiiiiiii~" Roise said smiling. Her right foot leaned on its toes, and she pivoted her foot sideways, as she displayed her arched foot for him drawing a gasp. "So the naughty little teach wants a little more huh~?"

Roise turned and her ponytail flashed past his face as he inhaled her fragrance. She led him into a mostly empty room, a guest room presumably and she sat atop the bed and turned on the television while he sat in the only armchair.

"So how was the paper? You think I get an A?" Roise asked, resting her feet on the armrest of the chair he was in.

Roise's playful demeanor and cute antics had caught one too many guys in her trap and unfortunately he was one of them. She had approached him to get extra tutoring on her papers when he first started subbing in the school and her soon mischievous ways got him doing all her papers. He would not have it any other way.

His eyes were on her foot but he managed to respond, "Yeah, I think so. I am confident in my work" He reached for her leg and began caressing her feet as she continued to watch TV.

First, he ran his fingers back and forth over her supple toes. Then the palms of his hands slowly and gently caressed the tops of her feet and ankles.

"Wait~" she said, moving her butt to the right, shifting closer to him. "I will move juuuuust a little bit more over."

Roise repositioned herself in such a way that caused her feet to land flat onto his left thigh into his lap. Both feet rested there, he picked up the right foot into his hands, and began to gently squeeze, massage, stroke, caress, and rub it delicately with his fingertips and palms. Roise flicked through the channels, pulled out her phone and typed away, clearly bored.

He did not mind that her attention was elsewhere, his attention was on her supple soles, arches, and toes which were causing the bulge in his pants to grow to the extent of becoming completely noticeable.

Roise put her phone down, looked over to his lap and said, "Oh my godddd! Is that because of my feet???" giggling as she watched it twitch a little.

He groaned in arousal "Yeah, I can't help it. They're so fucking hot" he said massaging her feet with love.

Suddenly a sharp pain shot through his testicles, and he felt his boxers become wet with precum; he suffered from a bad case of blue balls as he had not relieved himself the previous day wanting to savor every moment in this moment. He continued to massage her feet, but soon could not take the internal frenzy any longer as his penis throbbed in his pants.

"Erm Roise, c-could you maybe feel how hard my cock is with your toes?" he said to Roise, as she continued to type on her phone her interest clearly waned.

"Ummmm, you just said massage little teach~" she said not looking up from her phone, uninterested in his request.

"Please Roise, just for a second. We've known each other for so long that it's not a big deal. Remember when we used to talk on the phone for hours, and you'd tell me about all the dirty things you did to your boyfriend, and you let me jerk off?" he pleaded.

"Yeah, but that's different dummy~ that oooover the phone with no physical contact so it's not cheating~" she giggled as he groaned.

"Please, Roise?" he begged, holding her feet tightly as she sighed and rolled her eyes up.

"Fineeeee, but just my feet. Nothing else. Nothing." she said, extending her leg out, using her toes and soles to slide and rub his hard cock through his shorts.

He moaned in pleasure. He leaned back into the chair and began to slouch a little bit.

Roise's painted toenails pressed into the length and underside of his erect shaft.

"You like that huh? That actually makes you hard? What a weird little fetish." she smirked, staring at his cock under her feet.

He looked up from her toes and stared at her perky breasts, which looked plump and round through her pink shirt wondering how he could ever date a girl like her. "Mmm, yes I do! May I please take my pants off and show you how hard your feet has made me?"

Roise undid her ponytail, allowing her hair to fall down to her shoulders, loose and free. Her toes were gripping his hard penis through the fabric of his shorts. His eyes scanned from her toes, to her soft toned legs, to her sports shorts, to her pink shirt, and to her round and firm breasts, to her sexy hair. His heart has been racing and pounding even now and for the past almost twenty-four hours, his blood pressure had finally reached its pinnacle.

Roise caught all these details and knew he was putting himself into a dumb ass state she has seen boys around do. She smirked and gestured for him to do so while thinking of ways to further bring him down under her pinkie.

He unzipped his shorts, and pulled down both his shorts and boxers. His stiff, engorged penis was fully erect, and was visibly dripping pre-ejaculate fluid from the tip. He had always dreamed of receiving a footjob from Roise, but the most she ever allowed him to do was masturbate while talking on the phone with her. Could today be the day?

Roise sat back and lifted her feet and legs into the air. She placed her soft, highly arched feet around his stiff dick. The guy let out a whimper when he felt Roise's arches gripping the middle of his warm erect penis. Pre-cum continued to leak from the tip of the cock, and his balls felt heavy and tight. As the arches slipped from the bottom of his shaft to the very top of its soft, sensitive head. He began to moan as she repeated this motion, giving him a slowly paced footjob.

"Mmmmmm, oh Roise" he said, moaning as his eyes switched between her flowing hair and her feet working up and down his stiff cock. "They feel so good!"

Roise used her toes to wriggle against his balls before moving to grip his cock with her toes - five on each side of the shaft, well technically 4 on each side as his length was not really impressive. She felt his cock throbbing, twitching, and pulsating when her toes tightened their grip around the sides of the shaft encasing his entire penis. Her toe grip slid down from the cock head all the way to the bottom of the shaft, slowly jerking up and down as a drop of precum dripped from the head.

"Have you ever done this before? It feels fucking amazing" said the guy panted, his eyes were squinting with pleasure and disorientation as they gazed at Roise's glorious grip around his shaft.

"No~, but how hard is this??" Roisie said simply. She held his dick in place, taking a break from stroking it.

His hard cock continued to pulsate and throb between her feet, she noticed this intensity of his throbbing was growing more by the second as she held it in place.

"C-c-c-an I fuck your feet, please please?" he asked, breathing heavily.

"Ummmm, okay~" Roise said, smirking to herself as she watched his face registering her words.

He gripped her ankles, put her feet together, and began to slowly thrust his hard cock between her arches and soles.

"Wait~~~~!" Roise said as she squeezed her soles together making him unable to thrust forward. "'I don't want to make a mess on the sheets~ How close are you to cumming?"

"Pretty close!"

"Can you hold your cum while you have sexy time with my feet~~?" she sang in her baby voice, feeling his shaft throb harder at her words.

He started trying to thrust again but was unable to because of her tight she had squeezed her soles together. "You mean while I fuck your sexy feet?"

"Duuuh dummy little teach" she said with a smile.

"Mmm, I don't know!" he said "It feels so fucking good" he attempted to thrust again but could get no friction.

Roise pressed one foot against his cock, holding it in place against his stomach, and said, "Don't cum. You can't make a mess on these sheets~"

"Okay okay, I won't" he whined, his voice desperately pleading for her to place her foot back into a position he could fuck.

Roise smiled at his obedience and moved her feet back and held his dick in between her soles again.

He made sure that his thrusts were slower than before, taking great care to control his orgasm for Roise, despite how difficult the task was.

It was like the old days, when they used to spend hours on the phone, talking about blowjobs, handjobs, and more that she had been giving her boyfriend. Back then, he would listen and discuss the matter with her while stroking his hard cock. He would often ask her permission to be allowed to cum, but she would respond with disapproval, telling him that she would hang up the phone if he started to cum. Certainly, he was not unfamiliar with holding back his orgasm for her, but this was her physical touch driving him insane. As the slow and sensual footjob continued, he found that he frequently had to take micro breaks for a few seconds, in order to properly hold his cum for Roise and her glorious feet.

"Oh god, Roise, your feet... fuck..." he said, staving off an orgasm while his cock rested between the grip of her perfectly manicured toes. His body spasm and jerked as he tried to fight off the orgasm.

"Don't cum, okay~~~ you want to be a good little teach for me right?" Roise said, using her toes to gently rub his balls.

"Yes, Roise. Seriously, I promise I won't cum" he replied, carefully edging his aching cock between her silken soles.

Roise began to slowly work it up and down again. He moaned loudly, groaning and exclaiming as her feet graced his penis. His intense groaning caused her to stop moving her feet again.

"Damn, already? That wasn't even a second~" she sang, looking directly at his throbbing cock.

"I'm sorry, Roise. It just feels so good. Too good. I can't promise I can hold it in anymore!" he said with sweat dripping down his forehead.

"You can cum~, just not on the bed. I use this room for~ ermm recreational activities hehe" she giggled, resuming her strokes.

"B-b-because your boyfriend will see it?" he asked.

"Uhhh, duhhhh" she said.

"You should give him a footjob tonight too" he said, trying to distract himself from cumming thinking of ways to make this moment last longer.

"Maybe~" she said, rubbing her instep against the underside of his cock, stepping and pressing his cock against his stomach. "His cock is a lot bigger~ than yours, so it might be interesting hehe"

He groaned loudly, Roise's feet paused and held his cock tightly in place, so she ensured that he wouldn't cum. She grinds the base of her foot at the base of his shaft causing him to squirm in discomfort.

"Bigger?" he asked. "Really?"

"Your cock is small, little teach~" Rosie enjoyed tearing him down, pressing and stepping the heel of her right foot into his shaft harder. "His cock is like thrice your size~ lookie here~ my toes can cover your peepee but my entire foot can't even cover his cock~ hehehe"

The guy's heart sank, and he realized why Roise never bothered to satisfy his foot fetish, despite the sexuality he thought they shared on the phone constantly.

"Really?" he asked. "What do you do with it?"

"I love giving head~ sucking his cock~ his cockhead especially~ I always have difficulty fitting his biiiig penis head in my tiny mouth~~" Rosie opened her mouth "Seeeee~ my mouth is tinyyyy~" she gripped his penis with two toes, and jerked it.

Up. Down.

He felt an intense tingling in his penis, and shouted "Fuck! Roise, I'm gonna cum!!!"

"Stop. No. You. Are. Not." Roise quickly removed her feet from his penis which was starting to swell in the usual pre orgasm action watching him thrash around helplessly, his body slid off the chair as he tried his hardest to calm down.

Roise instructed him to sit back down in the chair her playful demeanor was gone as she stared at him haughtily knowing that she controls every fiber of him. He wilted under her gaze and regained some of his composure. Rosie nodded at him and lifted her petite foot up for him to hold.

"C-c-c-an you maybe also suck my cock please?" he asked her, caressing her silky legs as her toes lightly teased his shaft again.

"Stop. No. I told you. Just feet." she said.

He began to jerk his own cock in his right hand. He lifted one of her feet to his face, admired it in its entirety before kissing the arch and sole numerous times.

"W-what about your hand? C-can you use your hand please?" he asked, trembling as he continued to jerk off for her, still kissing her feet.

"Just feet." Roise said with a serious tone.

He decided to not push his luck and focus on tasting her delicious soles with his lips.

Before long his need to cum came rushing back. He wrapped her arches around his cock, "Can I cum for you now? Please Roise? My balls hurt so much."

Controlling his orgasm for Roise had become physically painful, especially for his balls. He was so close to achieving an orgasm for her that if he did more than merely using his hand to gently rub his cock against her ankles, then he would end up shooting his cum without her permission.

"Ok, but is it going to shoot out~? When my boyfriend cums, it shoots really hard, it whooshes out and goes everywhere~~" Roisie giggled as her playfulness came back.

"Fuckkk" he said, "Probably"

"Hmmm really~? But you dick is so tiny to do what he can do~ oh well, just cum and we will see" Roise, placed her toes around his shaft as her big toes squeeze his cockhead hard.

"Mmm, yes yes yes yes!" he groaned as the grip of her feet went harder.

Roise moved her feet up and down once while her big toenails pressed into his cockhead painfully.

"Roise I fucking love your feet! Please let me cum on your feet!. Please let me cum for you! Fuck!" he cried as he felt it approaching to the point of no return.

"Cum~" Roise said her eyes twinkling.

"Uhh!!! Oh god!" he could feel that his first shot would spurt high in the air, it was going to be glorious. "Oh god, Roise! Fuck! I'm cumming for you!"

Roise timed it just right and just when the cum reached past his shaft, she squeezed his cockhead hard between 2 of her toes while the toes on her other foot dug into the base of his shaft hard. She stopped the footjob and simply held his dick in place without any further stroking.

This caused his sperm to cease from shooting out violently, and thus it began to leak, pour, and dribble out from his cock like white-hot lava dripping from a volcano. A tingling sensation burned in his loins, and his warm, dangling balls tightened up. The burn and empty sensation was so bad that tears immediately formed in his eyes.

"Please don't stop, Roise, please!" he said frantically squirming in his chair as his hard cock throbbed, leaking copious amounts of thick cum down its sides, its front, and onto the arches of her feet. He tried moving his hips but Roise's feet followed his movements allowing no pumping of any sorts. His sperm continued to drip further down, covering the sides, tops, and arches of Roise's feet.

"Awwwww poor little teach~~ sorry~~ I didn't want it to go everywhere like I said before, remember~~?" Roise gleefully laughed.

Disoriented, he stared down at the sticky white mess of streams and globs and spots that he made on Roise's feet, and despite the fact that his balls ached fiercely even though Roise ceased the pleasure mid-orgasm he felt a sense of joy washed over his body.

Roise removed her feet from his lap and propped them up on the armrest, displaying the cum result on her feet.

"How was that little dumb teach~" she giggled, as he watched his white cum delicately drip down her arches and heels.

"So fucking good Roise. I've wanted to cum for you for so long!" he exclaimed, feeling his semi-hard and wet cock pulsate gently with orgasmic waves of pleasure that reverberated throughout his chest and head.

Roise crossed her legs and wiggled her toes as both of them gazed at the cumshot on her sexy feet.

"Thank you so much Roise. That was the best experience I ever had" he said.

Roise just chuckled knowingly "Come along~ I need to wash this off my feet~" she stood up and walked to the bathroom leaving slight cum droplets on the floor.

12