A Girl Called Roise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed Roise into the bathroom and watched as she placed her feet into the bathtub as she sat at the edge. Roise turned on the warm water, and it began to fill the bathtub, centimeter by centimeter, until it splashed onto her feet, eventually submerging them. After a few minutes of her wiggling her toes while he stared in admiration, she shifted and lifted her legs out of the water for him to dry.

He glanced around but there was no towel in sight so he knelt down and took a gentle hold of her feet and began lapping it while she giggled in approval. Once done he looked down at his own legs with dried precum.

"There is no towel here for you to use dumb dumb~" Roise shrugged, she dipped her foot back in the water and brought it up to his mouth again as he happily lapped at it not realizing that his own semen was mixed in it.

"So your cum didn't shoot out~ didn't shoot out harddddd like my boyfriend's~ it just leaked out~~ hehehe" Roise reminded him. Watching her words cut into him bring a sense of joy to her.

"Bu-but R-Roise it's because.. You.. you did..." he protested.

"Shhh little dumb teach, you have a small cock so it makes sense~ now shush" Roise placed her toes over his mouth and watched his protestations slowly die away as he licked her toes in adoration.

Summer is going to be fun, Roise thought as her mischievous mind filled with plans for the future.

12