A Girl Cock in College

Story Info
Margaret struggles with her unique anatomy near finals.
13k words
4.75
40.6k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret sat in class, her eyes continually wandering from the lecturing professor up to the clock behind his head, the minutes dragging by slowly and painfully. It was her last class before finals, before the end of the fall semester, and unlike most of her other professors that ended the day early, Professor Murphy continued to drone on monotonously. He was talking about Equus, a play she had only skimmed through and read the summary online, figuring she'd get all the info she needed from today's lecture. But Margaret couldn't focus enough to even attempt to take notes, her hand fidgeted with her pen, spinning it quietly between her slender fingers as she watched the time crawl.

Margaret was small in stature, and was the kind of woman who couldn't gain weight if she tried (and she had, many times). Her thin frame was straight-waisted and petite, but she was relatively fit, keeping her from appearing bony. Lithe muscles lined her arms and legs, giving her somewhat of an athletic appearance despite doing much in the way of exercise in her free time. Her job in the back room of the college book store, lifting boxes and sorting books, kept her in decent shape; her dark brown hair often pulled into a messy pony to keep it out of her face as she hoisted boxes onto a sorting table. It was a hairstyle she chose often, including today, as she absentmindedly dropped her pen and coiled the end of her ponytail around her finger.

She glanced out of the window, catching her reflection in the surface of it, her narrow, sleek face looking back at her. Margaret never really considered herself pretty, even though she had often been told otherwise, thinking herself as being astoundingly average looking. She believed her nose was too long, too thin, her brown eyes much too large for her small face, her ears stuck out to the sides too far, and her mouth was too wide when she smiled, showing off her large teeth. But it was these very traits that made her look unique, distinct, and, in the opinion of many of her friends and former partners, incredibly beautiful.

The first few snowflakes of the season had begun to gently float down outside, catching the young woman's attention, causing her to look past her reflection. The cold, grey sky had opened up, releasing a small flurry of snow that she watched through the classroom window. There was something magical about the first snow, even as an adult, and Margaret couldn't help but be captivated by it, pulling her focus away from the front of the class even more so. Each snowflake that tumbled against the window held there for a moment before vanishing into a small droplet of water, sliding down the length of the pane before another quickly came to replace it.

Christmas was just around the corner, less than a week away now, and once finals were done, Margaret would be free until the spring semester started up. It was her junior year of college, and she almost preferred the shorter winter break to the longer one in the summer. Mostly due to the holidays, a time of the year she always found enjoyable ever since she was a little girl. She couldn't wait for class to end, to walk through the freshly falling snow on the way to her car, to cuddle up at home under a blanket and watch it through the picture window of her living room as she studied for finals. Maybe even spend some time with herself, laying on her couch, letting a hand slide into her pants. Her parents wouldn't be home for hours, she'd have the whole house to herself. If only this class would end, she could--

"And it looks like that's about all the time we have today, folks. Remember, our final is at 2:15 on Thursday, and Equus will definitely be part of it," Professor Murphy said, shuffling his papers into a messenger bag as everyone in class began to rise and pack up their belongings. Margaret snapped out of her wintery daydream and joined in, sliding her notebook into her backpack and taking her coat from the back of her chair.

"Oh man, it's snowing already?" Catherine, one of Margaret's classmates, said exasperatedly as she looked out the window, throwing her jacket on. Her curly, blonde hair tumbled across the back of her coat as she adjusted it, zipping it up over her ample bust. "My car sucks in the snow."

"At least it's not coming down too fast," Margaret replied, knowing that Catherine would just find another reason to be upset.

"But I have a long drive, it's definitely going to get worse." And there it was, as it always was. Catherine was a perpetual downer, the victim in the story of her life, each day inviting another rain cloud to pour onto her head, and ONLY her head.

"I'm sure you'll be okay," Margaret said, having lost interest in talking with Catherine almost as soon as she started speaking.

As she finished putting her own jacket on, she noticed Catherine hanging around, waiting for her to leave presumably so they could walk together and she could continue complaining about her many woes. Margaret considered telling her she had to use the bathroom, or stay and talk to the professor, but it would only prolong her time spent with the overly pessimistic blonde, as she would certainly linger around and wait. And it would delay her from getting home, from relaxing, from unwinding the way she wanted to in those few quiet hours of alone time. Margaret had become Catherine's friend of convenience; the two had been put into a group project together freshman year, and ever since Catherine made it a point to cleave to her any time they shared a class.

"Where did you park?" Catherine asked, still making no effort to leave, leaning on her desk as Margaret adjusted her backpack and jacket.

"Durham Garage, way up at the top," Margaret said, pulling the jacket down in the front in a subconscious move, a move that had become a routine in her life.

"Me too!" Catherine said, her voice perking up as she finally made a few tentative steps towards the classroom door, making sure Margaret was following before she committed to leaving.

"What a coincidence," Margaret said. It wasn't, it was the only garage that commuting students could reliably find parking, and she swore that Catherine would intentionally park near her car so that she had an excuse to walk with her. "You wanna walk together?"

------------------

The two girls stepped out into the cold December afternoon, the snow picking up a bit even from their short walk out of the building. Margaret adjusted her jacket again, tugging down the front of it. It was an oversized, puffy coat, long enough to come down to her thighs. As petite as Margaret was, she wore a lot of her clothes a bit too large, and had always done so, for as long as she was able to pick out her own outfits. She was always trying to hide her body, the one aspect of herself that she felt she truly had to. Sure, she thought her ears were too big, or maybe her hair never cooperated the way it should, but those were small flaws in the grand scheme of everything. In her mind, nothing compared to what, on this wintery day, walking with Catherine, she was trying to hide in the front of her pants.

Margaret was born with both sets of genitals, male and female, and spent most of her life trying to hide the fact that she was a woman with a penis between her legs. From the outside looking in, Margaret appeared to be completely and totally a woman, with small, perky breasts, a very feminine face and features, a small, but plump, rear end; nothing at all gave a clue to her extra appendage. Tucked away, between her legs, was both a penis and a vagina, each fully functional in every way. It wasn't a massively impressive member, about as average as average can be, but it was there, and Margaret always felt that it shouldn't be.

When she was younger, her parents had talks with doctors about removing it, to let her live a normal life with solely female parts, but it was too risky, too psychologically damaging they'd say. As she got older and in times of frustration, Margaret herself considered having it removed, no longer having to wear oversized blouses and baggy sweatpants to class, not fearing romantic partners leaving in fear or disgust when they found out what she was packing. But she never did, she couldn't bring herself too, because in a weird way, she loved having it. It made her unique, different from everyone else around her, as embarrassed as she could be by it at times.

Margaret spent most of her life gently hiding it away, wanting to avoid any awkward conversations or strange glances from those who may judge her for being dual-gendered as she was. It was simultaneously incredibly embarrassing and one of her favorite parts about herself, so she made the conscious decision to enjoy it in private and keep it as hidden as possible in public. And during the winter, the easiest way to keep it out of sight was to wear her oversized, comfy jackets.

She could feel it between her legs as she walked with Catherine to Durham Garage, moving against the fabric of her yoga pants. Her long blouse covered it initially, during class and at her seat, and now it was hidden away completely by her jacket. It was times like these, when she truly knew no one could see she had a bulge in her pants, that she felt the most free, the most in-tuned with her body. Margaret just wanted to get home, to pull her pants off and slide under her blanket on the couch, to grip her hard cock in one hand and toy her aching clit with the other, finding the supreme bliss in making both her sex organs climax together in one mind blending moment of ecstasy. But before she could, she had to suffer the ten minute walk and talk with her best friend in the whole wide world, Catherine.

"Did you even read Equus? I couldn't get past the beginning, it was so hard to focus on it, like what even was the point of the play, you know? I feel like Murphy just gives us shit to read that he knows we aren't going to like," the bubbly blonde was ranting as she walked next to Margaret. "And then it's going to be on the final too? Like we barely talked about it, how is that even fair, you know?"

"Yeah, I'm just glad I won't have to take anything with him next semester. Hopefully ever, if I make my schedule right," Margaret said, half listening.

"Ugh, I have him next semester again, it's some stupid poetry class, I can't think of the name right now, hold on," Catherine said, pulling her phone out and tapping on its screen quickly. "'Modern British Poetry.' That sounds sooooo boring."

"I took that last semester with Professor Simmons, it was...awful even with her," Margaret said, her boots making prints in the light snow accumulation on the sidewalk. The snow was really starting to pick up, the wind whipping a haze of white all around the two women as they walked.

"Too bad you already took it, I was going to say you should take it with me!" Catherine said, making a pouty face as she slid her phone back into her jacket pocket. "Did you start studying for finals yet?"

"Eh, sort of. I was planning on doing some tonight, my parents are going to be out so it should be nice and quiet and--"

"Oh my gosh, I can come over and we can study together, make some note cards, play some Christmas music!" Catherine said enthusiastically, talking with her hands dramatically.

"I was actually--" Margaret started, before being quickly interrupted.

"I do have to stop at home first and take care of Peanut, but I'll come over right after," Catherine rambled on. Peanut was her chihuahua, an actually quite adorable white dog that Margaret had met a few times. But the curly haired blonde had a habit of referring to her dog as if everyone knew who it was.

"I kinda was going to study alone," Margaret said sheepishly, knowing full well Catherine was committed to her plans. "But...I guess it would be fine. Maybe around 5?" Margaret had an awful time saying no, even when she truly didn't want to say yes. But she did need to study, and it would give her enough time to make it home, unwind a bit, have some fun with herself, and focus up to get herself ready for finals after.

"Perfect, I'll see you at 5, Marg!" Catherine said, as the two girls broke off and went to their separate cars. Margaret's old beat up sedan sat off by itself, the car small enough to fit into some of the more awkward spots a lot of other students didn't bother with. She opened the back door, tossed her backpack in, and had to turn the key twice before the vehicle sputtered to life.

The drive home was serene, the snow lightly coating the roads, enough to slow everything down but not dangerously slippery yet. It was a short drive from the commuter garage to her house, and on days like today Margaret couldn't be happier, the aching in her loins briefly muted by her enjoyment of the wintery weather falling from the sky. Snow always put her at peace, the memory of childhood snow days, the peace and tranquility of walking her neighborhood during light snowfalls, coming back inside to the inviting warmth of her house.

She pulled into her driveway, and got herself as far into it as she could, making room for her parents when they returned, and allowing some space for Catherine's car when she showed up. Her car had barely a chance to warm her up before she stepped out of it into the cold air, grabbing her bag and slowly making her way inside, feeling the soft, wet flakes dance against her face. She took one last look around, the ground now turning more white, a handful of tire tracks on her street but otherwise an untouched sheet of snow coated everything. Margaret took in a deep breath, the cold air tingling her nostrils, before turning towards her front door and heading inside.

As Margaret stepped in, the warmth of her living room yanked the chill from her, and she began to make herself comfortable. She took her shoes off and tossed them on the mat near the door, hung her jacket up, and made her way over to the couch, sliding underneath the heavy fleece blanket that perpetually draped across it during the winter.

Margaret pulled her phone out and began to scroll through her recent search history, looking for a video she had watched the other night of two girls kissing passionately, their bodies held close together as they made out like reunited lovers. She quickly found it, and tapped the icon on her phone to project it onto the living room television, making sure the volume was barely a whisper. She was home alone, and would be for a while, but there was always the worry of someone hearing her in her romantic self-love sessions. The girls appeared on the screen, one a fair skinned brunette and the other a slightly tanned woman with light brown hair. They caressed each other's faces, giggling together, noses nuzzling before sharing a few gentle kisses.

As the women on the screen began to increase their passion, Margaret could feel her arousal building, and shimmied her pants down over her bulge, now stiffening and getting erect as she watched the two girls make out. She pushed the blanket down a bit, allowing her crotch to be free, spreading her legs a bit to give her access to both her penis and vagina. Her cock was about average in size if not slightly above, standing erect at close to six inches, with a foreskin band that covered her glistening purple mushroom tip. It curved upwards slightly, large veins running down its length and terminating at her base, giving it a thicker appearance, with a small patch of curly brown pubic hair topping it off.

Her soft, walnut sized testicles were completely hairless, as was her vagina, something she took careful care in waxing regularly to keep as smooth as possible. She despised body hair, except for her small patch above her cock, her only allowance on her otherwise hairless body. She loved the sensation of running her fingers through it before she began to play with herself, teasing her own cock with the proximity of her fingers before she gripped it and began to masturbate. As she lay on the couch, she began to slowly run her fingers through her pubic hair, gently massaging her pubic mound as her cock throbbed and flexed, the foreskin peeling back a bit to show off her bulbous head, wet with precum already.

Margaret slowly wrapped her slender fingers around the base of her shaft, squeezing it softly and watching herself bulge. As she gripped herself, her mushroom tip got swollen and thick, dripping a stream of precum down the topside of her head, her entire length thickening as her veins throbbed. She sometimes wished her cock was a bit bigger, a bit longer and thicker around, something truly meaty and powerful, but she was honestly happy with what she was gifted with most days. It was a sexy penis, nicely shaped and sized well enough to do what it needed to do, at least with the handful of sexual partners she had over the years. But in those moments where she squeezed her base, making her erection incredibly full, making her cock swell up a bit, she wished she could have it larger all the time.

Margaret turned her focus away from her cock and back to the scene on the television, the two women now shirtless, fondling each other's breasts over their bras. They kissed playfully as they massaged each other's chests, and Margaret began to slowly pump her cock with her left hand, twisting her grip as she got to the head before going back down to the base of her shaft. As she worked her cock, she slid her right hand down past her balls, her fingers searching for and quickly finding her wet lower lips. She ran her fingertips across her labia, feeling their warm, wet heat, teasing her vagina before bringing her hand back up to her clit, making small, slow circles around it with her middle and ring fingers. Her heavy balls rested atop her hand as she toyed with her pussy, her left hand pumping her cock faster and harder as she watched the two women now remove each other's bras, revealing their perky, medium sized breasts.

Oftentimes Margaret wished she were a bit curvier herself, built more like the women she watched in the porn playing quietly in her living room. Her small breasts barely stood out, her ass petite and firm, nicely shaped but not even close to being considered large. She supposed her gift between her legs made up for what she lacked elsewhere, but still, a girl could dream. To have thick curves, a wide waist with a round ass, large boobs that she could show off with a low cut top, that would be absolutely perfect. To be built more like...Catherine, she thought to herself. As much as the curly haired blonde annoyed the life out of her most days, she couldn't deny that she had been blessed with a delicious body; a shelf of an ass with a pair of large, shapely breasts. She was built the way Margaret wished she could be, and now her mind began to wander off to her college acquaintance, her hand pumping her cock faster still, her fingers now pressing more firmly into her aching clit as she imagined what Catherine would look like naked.

Catherine now took over her thoughts, and she closed her eyes, the soft sounds of kissing still playing in the background as she pictured her classmate. Her curly, natural blond hair falling to her naked shoulders as she stood in her imagination, her lightly freckled face beckoning Margaret to come kiss her, her soft blue eyes pleading, begging for affection. Her perky, round breasts, each one more than a handful, sitting perfectly on her chest, each one begging to be fondled and squeezed, her nipples hard and dark pink, so suckable and tempting. Margaret's imagination moved further down, down to her plump hips, that even from the front gave the indication that her ass was large and shapely. And between her legs, a hairless V with two puffy, pink outer labia at the bottom, and as imaginary Catherine sat, she spread her legs wide, letting her lips spread to reveal a soft, wet set of inner lips, glistening and inviting.