A Girl Cock in College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Margaret adjusted her sweater, almost subconsciously, as she could feel her penis getting engorged inside her pants. She turned and focused on her own reflection in the mirror as she finished brushing her teeth, sticking her tongue out and working the bristles across it. She accidentally brushed too far back, and let out a quiet gag before yanking the brush away, feeling her face immediately turn red.

"You okay?" Catherine asked, mouth full of toothpaste. She spit and giggled as Margaret regained her composure.

"Yeah, sorry...I have a sensitive gag reflex," Margaret said, shaking her head and spitting into the sink herself. Her mouth got uncomfortably watery and she had to spit again, clenching her fists to try and fight back the urge to gag again. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment and she tried her best to laugh it off. "I end up doing this all the time, it's awful."

"That really sucks," Catherine said, smirking a bit. "I don't have that problem at all," she continued, and to demonstrate, she stuck her tongue out all the way and brushed so far back Margaret couldn't see the head of the toothbrush anymore inside her mouth. "I only really gag with bad smells, it's just a weird thing about me," she said, with some boastful pride in her voice that Margaret was all too familiar with.

"Oh wow," Margaret said, still making a concentrated effort to regain her composure. Though the task was a bit easier now, her head filled with the image of Catherine practically swallowing a toothbrush. The young woman couldn't help but imagine what the bubbly blonde could do to other objects with her mouth. She had a feeling that the image of her in the bathroom tonight was going to fuel a few self-love sessions in the very near future.

The two girls finished up in the bathroom and Margaret led Catherine upstairs, showing her to the spare bedroom. The room served as a makeshift office when her parents needed it to, but otherwise it sat unused and made up for a potential guest, as rare as it was. Margaret always wondered if the room was intended for another child, if her parents planned on having a second after her, but whenever she had asked, they both told her no and got a bit quiet. So she learned to never really push the subject.

"Your room, madame," Margaret said with an exaggerated French accent, bowing slightly as she presented the room to Catherine. The two of them shared a laugh, and Margaret could feel her exhaustion making her goofy. Catherine tossed her backpack into the room, stepped in, and dramatically flopped onto the bed on her back. She let out an exasperated sigh and a deep moan.

"God, I could fall asleep just like this," she said, starfishing the bed. She lay like this for a few seconds before sitting up, her face looking sincere. "Thank you again for letting me stay over, Marg. I really appreciate it, you're like...such a good friend."

"Don't even worry about it," Margaret could say, feeling her cheeks flush again. Earlier today she was cursing the fact that Catherine would be coming over, much less staying the night, and her disdain towards her college classmate now filled her with a modicum of guilt. "Thank you for coming and studying with me, it was a really good night."

"We should do this more often, preferably NOT during a snowstorm," Catherine said.

"Definitely," Margaret said, smiling warmly. "I'm going to head to my room, can I get you anything else? Some pajamas, maybe?"

"No, I'm good, I don't usually wear any," Catherine said, leaving a mental image in Margaret's head of the curly haired blonde sleeping in the nude. Getting the scent of her delicious body on the sheets, the scent of her womanhood, all over the bed--

"Okay, just wanted to offer!" Margaret said, interrupting her own train of perverted thought. "Have a good night, just wake me up in the morning when you need to start getting up, we'll dig your car out and get you on the road. My room is the next one over."

"Sounds good, night!" Catherine said, smiling as Margaret walked to her own bedroom.

------------------

Margaret drifted off almost as soon as she got under the sheets, not bothering to change out of the comfy clothes she wore during her study session. She was mentally drained, and the cozy allure of her bed swept her off into the realm of sleep quickly and effortlessly. She didn't know how long she had been asleep before she heard a gentle knocking on her bedroom door. It couldn't be morning already, could it, she thought to herself in a daze.

"Yeah, what's up?" Margaret called out, trying her best not to sound like she was just woken up. She tapped the screen of her phone to see that it was just a few minutes after midnight.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Catherine said, slowly pushing the door open. Margaret couldn't make much out in the darkness especially without her contacts, but could see the outline of her standing in the doorway, backlit by the hall night light.

"Oh no, I was just playing on my phone for a bit," Margaret said, beginning to sit up.

"I just couldn't sleep, I get a little nervous in new places. Could I...maybe come hang out in here with you?" Catherine asked sheepishly.

"Yeah, sure," Margaret replied, blinking hard a few times to try and clear the sleep from her eyes. She shifted over in her bed to make room for Catherine to sit. Margaret watched the shape of her classmate move across the room and as she got closer to the side of the bed, Margaret realized she was only wearing a white tank top and a pair of pink underwear. Catherine sat next to Margaret and slid her legs under the blanket, getting herself comfortable. The bed was big enough for the two of them, but with little room to spare, so Catherine's leg pressed up against Margaret as they sat side by side.

"I'm sorry you couldn't sleep, I know that bed isn't the most comfor--" Margaret began, when suddenly Catherine leaned in to kiss her. Margaret closed her eyes and reciprocated, before realizing what was happening. She gently pushed Catherine away, now feeling wide awake and alert. "What...what are you doing?"

"I'm SO sorry, Marg, I...I must have misread you," Catherine said, putting one hand on her forehead and then running it up through her hair. "I thought, oh god I'm so sorry." Catherine began to get out of bed, taking a few steps back and moving closer to the door.

"Wait, wait!" Margaret said, her mind still reeling and in shock. "Don't go, let's just talk. Please, come sit."

"No, really, I fucked up. You were just being really nice to me, and I thought maybe you were into me, and I acted on it, and I feel SO stupid," Catherine was talking quickly, still running one hand through her hair, the other gripping at the front of her shirt. "I'm just...I'm gonna go sleep on the couch, I'll be gone in the morning, I can just--"

"Catherine! Please!" Margaret shouted, trying to get her to calm down and listen. She could tell by the sound of Catherine's voice that she was on the verge of tears. "Let's talk, I promise I'm not upset." Margaret continued, her voice dropping back down to a reassuring tone. Catherine stepped back towards the bed and sat at the edge, her back to Margaret, looking down at the floor.

"I feel so fucking stupid," Catherine murmured, shaking her head.

"Catherine, Cat," Margaret said, scooting a bit closer to her and putting a hand on her back. "I was just taken aback, that's all. I didn't think you were into me like that."

"I ruined our friendship, Marg," Catherine said, her voice still shaky. "You're just so nice to me all the time and I thought you inviting me to stay, upstairs with you, I just...I thought...I'm so sorry."

"You're such an awesome girl, Cat, and you're SO pretty, but I'm not looking for a relationship right now," Margaret said, slowly rubbing Catherine's back in a reassuring manner. "And I promise, you didn't ruin anything between us. We can just...pretend none of this happened."

"I'm, like, not looking for a relationship either. I thought maybe you wanted to hook up, and I should have known better." Catherine said, finally turning to look at Margaret. "You promise I didn't fuck everything up?"

"I promise," Margaret said, trying to put as much sincerity into her voice as she could. "And believe me, I'd LOVE to hook up with you, but I'm not the girl you're expecting." Margaret could feel her cheeks grow flush and wondered why she just said what she did. Catherine was being so vulnerable, so upset, and it slipped out of her in her attempt to comfort and reassure her.

"What do you mean, because you're trans?" Catherine said, innocently. "Because I don't have a problem with--"

"Woah, wait a second," Margaret said, sitting completely upright and pulling her hand off of Catherine's back. "You think I'm trans?"

"Well, yeah," Catherine said, "I've seen you hiding your, you know, stuff down there before. Like even earlier tonight."

"Cat, I'm...I'm not trans," Margaret said, her face incredibly hot. She could feel sweat beading up across her forehead and upper back.

"Oh fuck!" Catherine said, her face contorting into a look of absolute embarrassment. "I'm such a fucking ass, I really fucked up! Marg, I shouldn't have assumed--"

"I'm dual gendered, Catherine..." Margaret interrupted, speaking quietly. "I'm not trans."

"Wait, what did you say you are?" Catherine asked, her brow furrowed hard. "Dual gendered?"

Margaret inhaled hard, before saying, "Yeah, dual gendered. I have...both sets of parts."

"No fucking way," Catherine said, her brow still furrowed but her mouth now hung open. "You have BOTH?" Margaret nodded her head, her face still flush and hot.

"I never thought that was possible," Catherine said, her face softening dramatically and her eyes wide. "Margaret, that's incredible."

"I mean, it has its perks I guess but it's so embarrassing," Margaret said, breaking eye contact to look down at her bedsheets, covering up her lower body completely. "I always have to hide it, I can't even imagine the stares I would get if I didn't."

"You shouldn't be embarrassed of that! Marg, that's so hot!" Catherine lifted her legs up and turned around, sitting on the bed cross-legged now, leaning forward with a look of nervous anticipation. Her demeanor shifted completely from utter shame and embarrassment to bemused curiosity. The bubbly blonde smiled mischievously and said, "Can...can I see?"

"No!" Margaret replied quickly, sitting upright to move away from Catherine a bit. But as she did, she felt herself getting slightly aroused, her penis throbbing a bit inside her yoga pants, her vagina pulsating lightly. She was embarrassed to show herself off, but she couldn't deny that having Catherine on her bed and wanting to see her cock was really exciting. She felt a playful smile creep across her own face as Catherine shimmied closer to her.

"C'mon..." Catherine said, gently tugging at the comforter that Margaret hid under, giggling quietly. Her face was so close to Margaret's, and she could feel the heat of her breath on her. "I promise I won't tell anyone."

"You fucking better not!" Margaret said, raising her eyebrows and giving Catherine a stern look. "This stays between me and you."

"I pinky promise," Catherine said, lifting her right hand and extending her pinky finger. Margaret took it with her own pinky. "You have to seal it with a kiss, though. That's the rule, otherwise it's not official."

"Oh, is that so?" Margaret said, her voice a husky whisper. She quickly licked her lips, her teeth hanging on her lower lip for just a moment before Catherine moved in to complete the kiss. Her lips were soft and supple, and as they kissed, Catherine gently bit Margaret's lip before pulling away.

"Now I can't tell anyone, no matter what," Catherine said, smiling. "Show me!"

"Fine, fine, I'll show you," Margaret said, feeling her cheeks burning as she pulled the covers down off of herself. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her pants and began to shimmy them down over her waist, lifting her butt up to get them down around her knees. Her cock was rock hard with anticipation and excitement, and she could hear an audible gasp from Catherine as she fully sat back down.

"Holy shit, you're really hard," Catherine said, her eyes locked on Margaret's cock.

Margaret's foreskin was still slightly covering the base of her head as her cock throbbed and flexed gently. Her veins bulged and precum pooled at her tip as she presented herself to Catherine. Margaret continued to shimmy her pants down, kicking them off her feet as she spread her legs, lifting up her balls to show Catherine she had a pussy between her legs, baring her genitals in full view for her classmate.

"Oh my god..." Catherine murmured, her eyes finally making their way up to Margaret's face. "You have...you really have both."

"Mmhmm," Margaret said, closing her legs. She could smell the scent of her vagina, her arousal making her wet and aromatic. "I wasn't kidding!"

"That's so sexy, Marg," Catherine said, and leaned in to kiss Margaret again. The two kissed softly, tongues exploring each other's mouths as Margaret felt her cock flex and pussy throb between her legs. Without warning, Catherine broke off the kiss, bit her lower lip, and lowered herself down towards Margaret's throbbing penis. Catherine opened her mouth and took Margaret into it, making her cock disappear between her soft lips, completely throating Margaret's entire length.

"Oh fuck..." Margaret moaned as Catherine slid up the length of her cock with her mouth before diving back down and swallowing it again. Margaret could feel her tongue sliding against the underside of her member, gently caressing it as Catherine sucked on her. Her head bobbed up and down slowly, her lips kissing her pelvis as she took Margaret's cock in completely. As Catherine got her mouth around the base, Margaret could feel her tongue flicking out to lick her balls before she made her way back up to suckle her head. "That feels so good," Margaret cooed, her toes curling as she was sucked on.

Catherine looked up at Margaret as she worked on her cock, making eye contact as she pulled her mouth up to her mushroom head, letting her tongue swirl around it slowly before quickly moving down to take her length into her throat. Margaret's eyes rolled back as Catherine continued to suck her, alternating her focus from licking and sucking her swollen head to throating her and flicking her balls with her tongue. Catherine increased her pace, sucking quicker and faster, and Margaret could feel herself getting closer and closer to climax as her hips bucked and her toes curled hard, her legs sticking straight out and tense.

"You're gonna make me cum..." Margaret moaned, one hand clutching the bed sheets and the other running through her hair as she watched her blonde friend continue to deepthroat her dick.

"Don't you dare," Catherine said playfully as she slid her mouth off of Margaret's shaft. She wiped her chin with the back of her hand as Margaret's cock flexed involuntarily, desperate to be back inside Catherine's warm, wet mouth.

"You're just going to suck my cock and not let me finish?" Margaret asked, feigning annoyance as she giggled. Her cock ached to be touched again, to be sucked as deliciously as Catherine was just doing.

"You're going to get to finish, just not yet," Catherine said, a wicked grin on her face as she stood up at the side of the bed. She pulled her top off, letting her large, natural breasts bounce free, and Margaret realized just how big they actually were. Catherine was well endowed, and her ample chest was surprisingly perky. But Margaret didn't get to dwell on them long, as Catherine quickly shimmied her panties down, and in the dim light of her bedroom, Margaret could make out the semblance of a small bush of hair between the blonde's legs. Margaret could smell the musky scent of Catherine's pussy, not unpleasant in the slightest but strong and erotic.

Catherine moved back onto the bed, straddling Margaret, kissing her passionately as she did. Margaret knew how close her partner's pussy was to her throbbing cock, and she could hardly contain her desire and lust.

"I don't have a condom," Margaret said in between kisses. The last time she had sex was months ago an ex-girlfriend, and hadn't bothered to replenish her supply.

"Just pull out," Catherine whispered, barely stopping her kissing as she spoke. "I'm on birth control anyway..." All Margaret could do was mumble an affirmative reply before Catherine reached down between her legs to steady Margaret's cock in her hand. Catherine slowly pushed down onto her, and Margaret could feel the wet heat of her pussy accepting the head of her cock into it. The two moaned together as Catherine let go and slid further down, the tightness of her cunt feeling incredible.

Margaret slowly thrust upwards as Catherine worked her hips, the pair kissing and making love passionately. It had been ages since Margaret had unprotected sex, and she had almost forgotten how good it felt to be inside a woman with nothing in between. Before long Catherine fully sat on top of Margaret, fully burying her cock inside her pussy, and the blonde held herself there for a few moments. Margaret could feel Cat gripping and releasing her vaginal muscles on the base of her shaft, and as she did, her classmate let out a series of quiet squeaking moans, her body trembling slightly.

"Did you just cum?" Margaret whispered, breaking away from their kissing.

"Yeah...I'm so turned on..." Catherine replied, her voice shaky. "You feel really good..."

"So do you," Margaret replied, basking in the sensation of being fully inserted into Catherine. She could feel the blonde's throbbing pulse through the walls of her pussy, the rhythmic gripping slowing down as her climax abated. If Catherine hadn't stopped, Margaret would have likely blown her load soon, half wondering if she would have even bothered trying to get Catherine off her in order to pull out. Her cock was so sensitive and on the verge from the sucking Catherine gave her, and her pussy felt even better.

"I want you to fuck me," Catherine said, her voice husky and quiet. "Take my pussy, Marg." She continued, rising up on her knees to get off of Margaret, her pussy gripping her until the last moment, the strong scent of her cunt wafting up again. Margaret loved the smell of pussy, and Catherine's was a unique and potent aroma, one that made her cock flex out of her control.

Margaret moved to the side, letting Cathrine roll onto her back and spread her legs. She quickly climbed atop her, using her hand to guide her cock back into the soaking wet slit between Cat's legs and began to immediately thrust in and out of her slowly. As she held herself up above her partner, Margaret watched Catherine's large breasts jiggle and bounce as they fucked, an almost hypnotic pattern as their bodies worked in unison, Catherine's hips gyrating to match Margaret's thrusting. The more Margaret pounded Catherine's cunt, the stronger the scent of her sex got, which only served to make Margaret's lust amplify.

"Choke me," Catherine said, almost nonchalantly as Margaret got into a steady rhythm.

"What?" Margaret said, her thrusting paused as she tried to process the request.

"Choke me, treat me like a slut," Catherine replied. Her eyes were half closed and almost dreamlike. "Use my body, take me..."

Margaret cautiously put her hand on Catherine's throat, lightly gripping it as she began to resume her thrusting. She wasn't sure how tight to grab, and didn't want to hurt her.

"Fucking choke me!" Catherine said, her voice louder and demanding. Margaret gripped her throat tighter, still feeling unsure. "Harder!" Catherine cried out, bucking her hips against Margaret's waist. Margaret gripped harder still, hearing a quiet gargle escape Cathrine's throat before her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth hung open. The blonde nodded vigorously, grabbing Margaret's wrist with one hand, and the other quickly sliding between her legs to begin massaging her clit.