A Girl Named Hope Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,544 Followers

"An ass-job would be if I lubed up you ass crack, and fucked it, without penetration. Oh, I forgot about the lip-job. This is done by not penetrating the vagina, but only rubbing the cock between the pussy lips, but one wrong move..."

"...And you will have a dick stuck all the way up to here." She pointed to her breast bone." I laughed. She cupped her smallish breasts.

"No tit jobs from these... Too small." She smiled, but it looked like it stung her a little.

"Bullshit! Those will be fine for a tit-job, you'll see." A smile spread across her face, lighting the now almost dark room with her radiance. "What about you?" I asked her. "What turns you on, other than spanking?" She actually blushed. Did she think I couldn't tell that she enjoyed that?

"Well yeah, I guess I do like spanking. That was probably easy to figure out." She paused, and looked like she was thinking. "It is hard to say what things turn me on because I have relatively little experience." She sucked in a breath. "My number is three, not including Him." I hated her father for causing that expression on her face. "One guy was a one-night stand. The other guy... we dated for about five months. The last guy is you." She kind of let that hang in the air for a moment. I leaned forward, and kissed her lips softly.

"I really like..." she paused, knowing that she could not take this statement back once it was spoken. "I like when a guy takes total charge of me. Like the other day, when you fucked my throat. I liked that you just 'took' me. I know that I gave you permission to do it, but I still felt like I had been taken. Later, when we were doggie style, you grabbed my neck, and shoved my head down into the carpet. I almost came from that." She looked at me carefully to see if my face betrayed disgust. I just smiled.

"I like it when we make love too. It makes me feel beautiful, and very desired, and pampered. But I also liked it when you slammed me onto the table and fucked me silly. You took charge, and that really turns me on." She looked at me for validation.

"You like to be a sub sometimes." I stated.

"A sub? Like a submissive?" I nodded at her. The moonlight was coming through the partially open blinds, letting me appreciate her goddess-like beauty. "Yes. A sub. I would like you to take me however you want. Not all the time, but when I feel like I need that."

"Hmmm," I said. "How am I going to know that you feel like you need me to be a dom? Grabbing someone and shoving your dick down their throat can be seen as a little... rape-y."

"You can't rape the willing, and I am always willing. You also seem to have a pretty good grasp on what I need already." She thought for a moment. "We can agree on some code words. If you are going too tender on me, and I want something rougher, then I will say Kevlar. If you are being too dom, and I want to make love, I will say silk. I guess you should just ignore me if you really want Kevlar when I want silk. Like I said, I am always willing. We will be on the same page most of the time."

"What about a safe word," I asked. "I don't ever want to do anything that you aren't comfortable doing." I thought this would be crucial, especially considering her history of abuse, and her lack of experience. I imagined that navigating her sex life could potentially be like walking through a minefield.

"Parrot." She smiled up at me, and I kissed her tenderly. "Or three taps if I can't speak, like in UFC." It was nice to get a good idea on what she wanted from her own lips. In this way, she was more sexually evolved than many of the more experienced women that I had known. Her eyes sparkled in the moonlight, as she saw my thoughts wandering. "Kevlar," she said with a smile.

"I think that you need a little punishment," I said with my own smile.

"Punishment?" she said with obvious mock outrage and overacting. "What did I do to deserve punishment?"

"Ruining the tablecloth. It has your pussy juice all over it. You even let my precious cum run out of your fuck hole onto it. You seem to demonstrate a very cavalier attitude about tablecloths in general." She gave me a scandalized look.

"You MADE me cum like that. I wouldn't have squirted at all if you would fuck me like any normal man instead of a porn star. I blame all this on you and that cock." She grinned cheekily and pointed at the offending appendage.

"You just don't like to own up to your failings, that's typical. Girls like you just need a good spanking." She actually tried to run away, which was a problematic move since she was literally laying on my body. I caught her wrist and pulled her back to my side with ease.

"No spanking, please!" She pleaded, but her face was lit up like a Christmas tree.

"You have two choices, Chicklet; over my knees or bent over the table in the kitchen." I could tell that she was very turned on by this; she was actually panting like a bitch in heat. I thought that she was going to drag her theatrics out longer, but she simply crawled across my lap and presented her beautiful naked ass to me. "This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you," I said in my best parental voice. "Count out with each slap. If you don't, that spanking won't count."

She said nothing but looked back at me as I paused to think about how I wanted to approach this. Her face gleamed in the moonlight, and a brief nod of her head gave me permission to do it any way that I wanted. I rubbed her perfect right ass cheek for a few seconds, then I drew back and gave her a solid swat with my hand. The sound cracked, but her reaction was not what I expected.

She looked back at me again, and said, "more Kevlar." She turned her face back away from me. I rubbed her cheek again, and then I brought my hand down with some real force. I felt the shock wave ripple through her bottom and upper thigh. A noise that seemed to be part surprise, and part sexy squeal escaped her lips. "One," she counted. I quickly followed this up with another two shots to the right ass cheek, which she dutifully counted. By the time I reached three, my cock was poking insistently at her lower belly, just above her landing strip. I pushed her forward a little so that my thick eight inches rested between her thighs, right up against her outer lips.

"Oh," she exclaimed in her musical voice. "Is this a good position for a thigh-job?" She pushed down on her thighs in a humping motion, and my cock slid through her wet folds. My dick twitched with excitement. "I think that Minion enjoys my thigh-jobs."

"Minion?"

"You know, like in Despicable Me." I shook my head, not understanding the reference. "The evil villain in the movie had minions, and some them only had one eye; hence Minion. Your evil one-eyed henchman that does your dirty work."

"You nicknamed my dick after a cartoon character?" I said in mock outrage. I really didn't care what she called my cock, as long as she made it cum frequently. "This calls for more spankings!"

"No!" she screamed. Anything but that." I really hoped that her neighbors weren't calling the police. I gave her six more solid slaps on the ass, all of them on her right cheek. She counted along, moaned loudly, and gave me an increasingly lubricated thigh-job. Spanking really excited her, and I would have to make it a point to do it often. I must confess that it made me wonder if her dad used to spank her like this.

"Let me see what your gorgeous butt looks like." She squealed with delight and hopped up off my lap quickly. She turned the light in her room on and then lowered it to its dimmest setting. She crawled onto the bed on all fours; ass facing me and ready for inspection. Her right cheek was definitely red. I had tried to spread them around a little, so the color was brightest in the center of her cheek, and as it radiated outward it became less red and more light pink. I touched the most deeply red spot gently and felt the heat from her skin with my fingers. She winced just a tiny bit, and I leaned in and kissed that darkest spot. She made a weird, almost cat-like noise in her throat.

"Rob, I need you inside me right now." She wiggled her ass invitingly.

"Kevlar or silk?" After the spanking, I had an idea that it wouldn't be silk.

"Take me now!" Kevlar it was. I pushed down on the center of her back, and she went flat to the bed. I straddled her, forcing her legs closed, and grabbed her by the ponytail with my left hand. I pulled her head up a little by the hair to give her back a little arch. I actually got a lot bigger arch than I thought; she was bent in more than a forty-five-degree angle. Yoga is awesome! I used my right hand to guide my johnson between her thighs; which were sopping wet, and into her waiting fuck hole.

"Oh god, yesssssss!" She cried as orgasm overtook her just from my penetration. God she was tight. This position would make about any pussy tight, but her orgasm made it almost unbearably so; however, she was so wet that I had no real issue with continuing with my rhythmic penetration. I used a swinging motion in my hips to maximize the force of my strokes. Her orgasm built to new levels, and her cries became wordless howls of ecstasy. I was again glad that I wasn't her neighbor. Her climax tapered off; although, I still felt the muscles in her love tunnel quivering. She went limp in my grip. The only thing that was holding her up was my hand around her ponytail.

I released her ponytail, and she faceplanted on the bed like she had no motor control. Judging by the volume of her screams; she might not have had any at all. I pulled out and flipped her over on her back. I pushed her trembling thighs up so that she was bent back on herself, so that I had total control over her. My cock slid into her sopping wet pussy in one smooth motion and was buried all the way to the hilt. I still couldn't believe that such a tiny girl could take my entire schwartz. In my experience, it was only about one girl out of four that could take it all, and none of them had been as petite as her.

I began to immediately piston in and out of her hot box. She was so flexible that I ended up pushing her legs over her head so that her feet were planted flat against the wall. I used her body as a buttress for my weight as I proceeded to pound her down into the mattress with extreme prejudice. It was then that I again felt my schlong barely tap the bottom of her pussy. I touched a few times, initiating little squeals from Hope. It was then that she squirted again, absolutely showering her, me, the sheets, and the mattress. Everything was soaked by jets of her hot cum. Her orgasm put me over the edge, and I came inside her tight little cunt. My release made me a little dizzy. I was soaked in sweat, and cum, and my breath was in short supply. We both lay there for about five minutes; not even able to cuddle. Finally, she nestled her head into my shoulder, and we just lay there in comfortable silence for a while.

"Holy shit..." she smiled up at me, blue eyes twinkling. "I think I blacked out for a few seconds on that last orgasm. I smiled back. She had her own girl cum on her face, and all down her torso.

"That was," I paused to look for the right word, "extraordinary." We settled into silence for a bit. I don't know what made me feel so comfortable around her. It was like I could just drop the walls that I had built up against the world any time I was near her. She was an incredible young woman. I don't believe in love at first sight, or even at first fuck, but laying in the dim light with her, I felt that I was falling quickly for this petite spitfire of a woman. Her hand caressed my face softly, feeling my five o'clock shadow.

"You know..." She dragged the word out like what she was telling me was a secret. "I really like it when you bottom out in me. It just takes a couple to taps there, and I will squirt like a fountain. You are the first one to every touch that part of me."

"I noticed," I said with a laugh. "We can try to think of more positions that will let me get deep enough penetration to hit there. I have a few ideas."

"Me too." She was rubbing my chest, as I was stroking her ass with my fingertips. "I really liked the Kevlar there, but don't be afraid to get a little rougher with me. Just do whatever you want with me. I'm a big girl, you aren't going to break me." I looked at her doubtfully. "My body is very strong, and anything that you do will be fine, as long as you aren't trying to break a bone, or something." She smiled a bit sheepishly and dropped her eyes. "I would also like it if you talked dirty to me. Call me a slut, or a whore; because I want to be those things in the bedroom for you. You aren't going to hurt my feelings; it will just make my pussy tingle even more." Again, with the sheepish look and no eye contact.

"I really haven't ever had real sex where I've explored this particular side of me," she continued. "I've watched tons of porn, and read plenty of hot stories about it, but all the guys I have been with have been strictly vanilla. I am experimenting with this, and I would like you to experiment with me. Push both my boundaries and your own. Don't be afraid to twist a nipple, and don't stop unless I use the safe word, even if I scream. Pain is okay. If it is too much, I will say parrot or tap out." She rolled over on top of me and kissed me soundly. "I need some water. Cumming like that can be dehydrating." We had long ago drained the two bottles that I had brought in here after dinner.

She got up and walked into the bathroom right off her bedroom. I laughed to myself, she walked like she just got fucked really hard. I stood up, feeling a little wobbly myself. Sex with her was quite the workout. I looked back at her bed, that now sported purple cotton sheets. There were a few smaller wet spots, and a huge spot where she came the last time. I knew women who could squirt but Hope squirted better than most porn stars; both in volume, and in force. I walked into the bathroom and filled up her water glass from the tap. She was sitting on the toilet looking nervous, and then I heard the sizzling of her pee hitting the water in the toilet.

"I've never peed in front of a man before." She grabbed some paper from the roll, and I watched her wipe herself.

"Does this make you uncomfortable? I will give you privacy from now on..." She cut me off.

"No, it is kind of making me feel tingly, so maybe it's a turn on?" Her last few words went up in pitch, so I think she was afraid that I would be weirded out by this admission. She stood up and flushed.

"If it makes you 'tingly,' then we can see where it goes. I don't have a problem with pee." I paused. "If shit makes you tingly, then... I just can't help you out there."

"Ewww! No way!" She made a horrible face. I raised the seat so that I could relieve my full bladder. Her eyes were glued to my cock. She actually leaned forward in anticipation.

"Would you like to hold it?" She jumped a little, my speech breaking her concentration.

"Yeah, that would be cool," a huge smile spread across her face. The chance to hold my cock definitely made her nether regions tingle. I had her wrap her left arm around my body, and lean out on the right side. This gave her a good view, and a natural way to grab hold of me. She reached out and wrapped her tiny right hand around my now partially swollen member. My fuck stick hadn't been expecting this level of scrutiny, so it had started to stiffen. Hopefully it wouldn't harden up too soon, that would make it difficult to piss at all.

"Just aim it at the toilet." She did, and I relaxed my bladder muscles. Hot pee began hitting first the porcelain, and then the water.

"I can feel it rushing through your cock. This is so fucking lit. I wish I could pee like this." It lasted a little longer than normal, since I drank extra during dinner to hydrate. It eventually petered off; pun intended.

"Just give it a shake." She wiggled it, but I put my hand over hers and showed her how it was done. I looked at her and lifted an eyebrow. "Tingles?" She nodded.

"Huge tingles," she said with a grin. We turned off the light and climbed in bed intending to go to sleep. We were spooning with her back against my chest; but between her tingles, and her fabulous ass pushing against my crank, we ended up going at it again. We lay on our side, and I entered her from the back. This time was definitely silk, because I don't think either one of us had another Kevlar left in our bodies. It was over pretty quick; she came twice, with no squirting, and then I shot my load in her pussy. She had been begging for me to cum inside her in a hoarse whisper. We fell asleep just like that, my cock still nestled in her very full cunt.

My alarm rudely went off at 4:30 AM, which was a half an hour earlier than it usually did on weekdays. Hope and I were both still naked, smelling of sex, and snuggled together. The thing that I really noticed wasn't what I expected. I expected to be tired after all the nocturnal adultery, but I woke up refreshed; and more than that, I was happy. It was like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I knew that today was probably going to be the day that I would confront Sarah, but I wasn't nervous about it at all. To me it felt inevitable. In fact, it felt like it had been inevitable for a long while.

Hope got in the shower with me. I really didn't think that she had to be up this early, but it was sweet for her to want to spend that extra little time with me, even if it meant her losing a little sleep. I treasured watching the water cascade off her beautiful naked body. As we started soaping each other up, I found out her ulterior motive for joining me.

"Rob."

"Yeah, Chicklet," I answered as I soaped up her back.

"Why do you call be Chicklet?" I smiled.

"It's because you're like a chick, only smaller; so, you're a Chicklet." She spun around on me, and I finally got some hot water on my lower extremities. It is a universal constant: all females hog the hot water in the shower.

"There is nothing wrong with being short." It looked like she had already had this argument with other people.

"Hope, you are absolutely perfect just the way you are. I'm glad that you are pint sized. I like short women." She acted outraged, and even shook her fist in my face. I just laughed.

"Can I ask you something serious, Rob?" All mockery had melted away in the space of a moment and was replaced by a serious expression that seemed a little alien on her features.

"Yeah, shoot."

"I don't want to butt in where I have no business, and I want you to tell me to fuck off if I am out of line here."

"Okay, sure." I poured shampoo into my hand and began to work it into her hair.

"If you and Sarah split up, where are you going to live? As a disclaimer; I'm not assuming that you two are going to split up, and I'm not trying to sway you in that direction."

"I'm not sure. I guess it depends on her. We are both on the deed to the house, so if she wants it, she probably will get it. She makes more money than I do. I could pay the house payment and live semi-comfortably, but I would have to increase my computer work. I would still have to keep my full-time job because I need the insurance, so all the computer stuff will be extracurricular. That means zero time for a short, sexy blonde that I met recently." I started to massage conditioner into her long straight hair.

"Here is a thought. If you want, you could come stay here. I know it is a little further from your work, but I would love to have you here. There are some perks... I come with the apartment." She was rinsing her hair, and she reached out and gave my cock a little tug. Was this a serious offer? Was I seriously thinking about moving in with a slip of a girl that I met less than a week ago? It seemed that the answer to both of those questions was yes.

Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,544 Followers