A Girl Named Hope Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this a serious offer? I can get another place to live. I won't be living out of my car, or anything." She held up a hand to stop me from speaking.

"Men and their damned pride. Yes, the offer is totally, one hundred percent serious. If you only want it to be temporary, then I am good with that. I am not asking you because I feel sorry for you. I am asking you because I have never met a man that I have fallen for so quickly, and completely. I am asking you to stay here and sleep in my bed, and to hold me when I have nightmares, and to share in my life." She looked so totally vulnerable at that moment that it touched something deep inside of me.

"Yes." I said, making sure that she knew that I was serious.

"Really?" Her eyes were as big as saucers.

"Yes. Really." She let out a squeal and leaped at me. I caught her and she was wrapped around me, her lips locked on mine in a joyous kiss. I had two hands on her ass, and I felt my cock stirring to life, poking expectantly against her ass. Unfortunately, I needed to be at work in an hour. I broke the kiss reluctantly. "I really have to be at work today, and I have to go and have the talk with Sarah tonight." She slid down my front, deliberately grinding her entire body against my dick, and she made sure that I felt her rock-hard nipples against my skin. She smiled and ducked out of the shower so that I could rinse off. My cock was as hard as a telephone pole. This girl could definitely make it difficult to get to work on time.

I brushed my teeth, threw on my clothes, and kissed her on the way out the door. My head was still buzzing like a hornet's nest. I really, really, liked this girl, but this was happening so fast. I had never made rash or impulsive decisions, but this just really felt right. There are times in your life that you just have to say fuck it and do what is right for you. This was one of those times. As soon as I pulled into a parking space at work, I went into my contacts and changed one, then I sent Hope a text.

Me: I will see you tonight. I don't know what time it will be, but I am coming home to you.

Hope: I can't wait! I love you <3

Hope was no longer Bob, and no longer my dirty little secret. She was my future.

***

Brooke,

I don't know why I even bother to call anymore. Why won't you answer your phone? Is it because of Him? Fine, I will just send emails from now on. At least I know that you get those and will answer them.

You will think that I am totally insane! Rob is going to split up with his wife and move in with me! The last time we talked, you expressed that you think there is something wrong with my decision making here; that my mind is twisted around by the sex, and that I am moving too fast. I know that I'm moving too fast. I am taking chances with my already fragile heart. I know that I'm doing all the wrong things, but I am doing them for all the right reasons.

I am a homewrecker; I have no illusions about that, even though Rob keeps telling me that he would have done this anyway. I personally think that he would have plodded along with his opioid addicted wife for a couple of more years before he would have seen the light and cut her loose. I just showed him that not only is the grass greener over here, but that there is actual grass here, and not just the dirt and weeds that he has with his wife. I know that I just stretched that analogy pretty damn thin.

You did read it right. He just found out that his wife has been snorting oxycodone, the stuff that they call "hillbilly heroin." He says that the drugs are the last straw, and he is done with her. I know that you think I am stupid for inviting him to move in, but I must go with my heart on this one. I love him, Brooke. I have never been in love before. I have just been lied to and manipulated by Him. I even told Rob today that I loved him. I wimped out and did it by text, but I had to say it, even if I did it in a chickenshit way. He is so special Brooke. Why don't you come and visit? You could meet him and see how special he is for yourself.

I have to brag a little about the sex. Sex was always a dirty thing that was made to be kept a secret from everyone by telling lies with your actions and your words. That was His way. With Rob, it is like sex has been redefined for me. It is that special. He made me squirt like a lawn sprinkler last night. I didn't even know that was possible. Female ejaculation is totally real. I'm so happy, because I was beginning to think that I would never have a healthy sexual relationship.

I don't know what else to say. I am so elated that it feels like my heart will burst from the pressure of it. I can't wait until he walks through my door tonight, because then he will officially be my man. I love you Brooke. Think about visiting. I need to see my twin, and not just to gloat. I miss you always.

Hope

Author's Note: I'm looking for a beta reader for my Literotica stuff. I just need for someone to double check that I'm not missing something before publishing. I'm sorry that it has been forever since I've published anything. I recently had the opportunity to start writing full time, so now I can get to some of those projects that don't pay me money. This is a very personal story for me, because much of it is true, and sometimes it isn't easy to write. Please vote, make comments, or send feedback. I will try to get back to you ASAP if you include your email address with your feedback, even if it is only to say thanks for reading.