A Girl Named Hope Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,546 Followers

"I'm so sorry, babe. Are you okay?" She had dismounted, and seemed to be feeling my dick with her hand to make sure it wasn't bent. That made me smile despite the discomfort. It had to have hurt her too.

"I'm fine, gorgeous. Are you okay?" She nodded. "I guess I learned not to smack your ass during wild-cowgirl-fucking." She giggled, and then really began to laugh. It was pretty funny.

"I really liked the spanking, though. I had a small orgasm when you swatted me, but it stopped just as soon as your pole hit me like a fist to the cunt. It was an interesting kind of pain; actually, it was kind of pleasurable." She looked into my eyes to make sure that I caught the hint. "Maybe a small tingle," she announced. I nodded. "I need some silk after that. I want my man to roll over and make love to me."

"Wait. I need to do something first. I stood up, and walked to the attached bathroom."

"Can I hold it if you pee?" Hope yelled from the bedroom.

"Can you come here, Hope?" She bounded off the bed, and was across the room in a second. I held up my left hand, and pulled my wedding band off of my ring finger, and dropped it into the trash. Her sapphire eyes were huge in her head. "I don't need that anymore; that part of my life is over, and the rest of my life with you has just begun." She teared up. Honestly, I was more than a little bit emotional over my symbolic gesture too. Her small hand snaked into mine, and she led me back to the bed.

"Let's see, where were we?" She smiled beatifically. "Oh yeah." She grabbed ahold of my shoulders, put one of her feet between the box spring and the mattress, and climbed me like a jungle gym. Her arms curled tight around my neck, and her legs wrapped themselves around my waist. I grabbed both butt cheeks, and she loosened her grip around my midriff. I lined her up with my cock, and slid into her slowly. I heard a long, slow exhale in my ear. "That's the way, lover." Her voice was a bit raspy, and oozed sensuality. I held her where she was, and fucked her slowly; each of us felt every inch, and every bit of stretching. Her climax took her by surprise, and she howled wordlessly as it tore through her body like a tornado through a trailer park. She squirted, and it ran down my balls and legs. It was quite a forceful fountain. I laid her down in the bed, cradled her torso, and held her head against my chest.

We lay there in silence for a long while. She basked in the afterglow of her orgasm, while I just enjoyed holding her against me. Sarah always wanted me to leave her alone afterwards; claiming that she was super sensitive after her climax. That sensitivity never stopped her from having ten or more orgasms. I guess that part of me just conditioned myself not to expect that from women. I know that I fulfilled some of this need with Bailey, but without the sex.

"No spanking this time," Hope said as she climbed back on top of me. I felt her slide down onto my shaft, gripping me like a vice. I could tell that she enjoyed the slow stuff too. I knew that she like the top/bottom thing, but I had never seriously explored being dominating with anyone before Hope. I would have to do some research and have some serious talks about what she wanted out of sex. I wanted sex with her to be more than orgasms; I wanted it to make her happy. I wanted it to fulfill her fantasies. I held onto her hips, and assisted with her motions, since her legs still seemed to be a bit wobbly.

She enjoyed making my cock hit all the right spots, and her body soon clenched again as she came. There was no squirting, but I felt her pussy clench around my swollen member, trying to milk me of my cum. I held her up, and continued to piston into her from below. I wanted her to be able to feel me go off inside her, so I held my climax back with all the force of my will. When she was done cumming, I focused solely on my own pleasure. It was less that a minute until I was spurting thick ropes of cum inside her hungry snatch. She moaned at the feeling of my release inside her, but I think she was done with sex for tonight. She lay down on my chest, and both of our bodies slowly relaxed. She fell asleep with my chest as a pillow, and my lighting rod still buried deep inside of her. I closed my eyes and let my mind wander, and soon I was in the land of dreams.

***

Dear Brooke,

I got up extra early just to write you. Rob moved all his stuff in here last night! We are officially shacked up. He makes me so happy. He is such a good guy, and I'm not just talking about the sex; which, by the way, is still A-MAZ-ING!

I can't believe that his wife took him for granted for so long. I guess that it's her loss. I have one thing worrying away at my conscience, though. I told Rob that I am on the Depo shot, so he didn't have to worry about getting me pregnant. I haven't had the shot in years, not since He used to take me to get it. I have made an appointment on Monday to stop by and get the shot between classes. It is the wrong time of the month for me to get knocked up anyway. To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't mind Rob getting me pregnant. I just don't think that we are ready for that step in our relationship yet. I would at least like to let the ink dry on his divorce papers before thinking about a baby. I hope that he starts the divorce process soon, because as soon as he is done with that bitch, the better.

I really want to find something that I can do for Rob that he has never done, you know, sexually. I asked him about fantasies, and he listened patiently to mine, and has been doing his best to help me live them out. He says that people that are our age should do all the wild stuff that turns us on, because the chance to do them might not be there later in life. He acts like he is SO much older, but he isn't. I really like the age difference, because he is 100% man, and guys our age are boys. It would still be nice to do something sexy with him that he really wants. Maybe we will have a threesome. I've never been with a girl; and honestly, I am a bit curious. I can't see him turning down another woman; especially if she runway-model-gorgeous. It would be super-hot if you came to visit, and he could fuck a set of twins. I bet he's never done that before. It wouldn't be exactly the same as a regular ménage, since I wouldn't touch you sexually; but it does make my lady bits tingle to think about watching someone who looks identical to me have sex with him. Please think about it. This is a bona fide offer. It would be awesome to surprise him with you.

I need to get moving. The coffee is done, and I need to do some yoga. Some of my muscles are tight as a drum after he fucked me so good last night. I never thought sex could be this physically and emotionally satisfying. There I go babbling on about sex again. To be honest, it's all that I've been able to think about since I met him. Did I mention he is very well endowed? Maybe that is an extra incentive for you to visit. I miss you, and love you always.

Hope

***

This chapter is shorter than I had in mind, but it seemed like a good dividing line between chapters. That means that I have a good portion of chapter 6 already written. It will be up soon.

Scott_Free
Scott_Free
1,546 Followers
12