All Comments on 'A Girl Named Hope Ch. 06'

by Scott_Free

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome

Really a very great and enjoyable story. I just hope the two lovers and also good hearted person can end their journey happily. They deserve each other and to be stayed together. One side curiosity, Doe's hope really has sister or her imagination. If real then another victim of their dad ?

Looking forward for next chapter

SorchakSorchakalmost 5 years ago
So the next questions are,

how does Sarah know that Hope has been calling/texting 'Sarah's' man, and how did she get Hope's number? We'll just have to wait and see.

RTR10RTR10almost 5 years ago

Still don’t like Hope very much, kind of a psycho bitch. Nice to get a paragraph in Sarah’s POV. I love that she’s coming out swinging, can’t wait to see what she does next!

Scott_FreeScott_Freealmost 5 years agoAuthor
Answers

I'm sure that I will probably address this in the next chapter, but if you have online access to a cell phone's online account, you can see every number that called or texted you, and vice versa. I only know this fact because my ex-wife used it on me.

Does Hope have a sister? Honestly, I don't know. I've been kicking the idea around in my head like a football. If you have an opinion you can send me feedback. If you give your email address, I will answer back. I know generally how the end of the story is going to go, but I haven't traveled the entire journey in my head yet.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
still enjoying it, but.....

there's clearly a lot of tension building, much of it with potentially negative outcomes. At this point i don't see much "Hope" in the story - a potentially pregnant young woman and a drug induced ex-wife possibly hellbent on revenge aren't positive signs. But, i've enjoyed your prior work on this site, and you have to trust the writer, so........

i did give it 5 stars again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great job.

Loving the series I got through all 6 today. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another chapter?

There's a lot questions that we still need answers to. Like how did Sarah find out about hope and what is she going to do now? Are we ever going to hear from Hope's sister or anything like that. Hopefully don't have to wait much longer to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope

I Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Oh Hell

Scott_free,

You are losing me. I have been reading your work since I read two horny steamy short stories - LOVE (with Sister) in an Elevator and then Shaving Jane Ch.01 (hope there in Moe to that series! You are a very talented writer BUT the complexity and the amount of Drama is during me nuts! What you are writing is not LITEROTICA material. You should be writing BOOKS!! Most readers of this forum are looking for Fapping material. Kinky, Horny, Sexy stories with Craploads of explicit sex with a minimal storyline to keep the Sex flowing without too much drama and shit tons of escapism and fun. Throw in funny story bits or a bit of revenge against the high school or college bully then you have a Winner!!! Yes some drama is fine - fights lead to make up sex, rescuing the Hot chick leads to reward sex! and so on. Occasionally you can throw in the moral dilemma- unprotected sex can lead to unwanted (at this time!) Babies or STD's! But too much drama is a definite turn off. Ugh!!

I don't to lose you as a writer of good sexy stuff but it would be GREAT to see you write a REAL BOOK and make your hobby into a cash generator!

Please keep going and best of luck. For LITEROTICA PLEASE less Drama, I want my horny kinky escapism!!

L.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Still a great series.

Looking forward to chapter 7.

Wish there was more after that.

Interesting how Sarah will be portrayed and the twin action.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScott_Free@Scott_Free
7/29/2021 I Have been taking a mental health break. Mental illness is no joke, and I have written about it a couple of times. I hope to finish off Hope soon. I don't know what the future will hold for my writing, but I plan to keep on plugging away at it. 8/18/20 So yesterday...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES