A Girl Named Hope Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that looks good," Brooke said breathlessly. I began use the grip on Hope's hips to slowly raise and lower her on my cock. I felt her nails dig into my shoulder as she had a small orgasm on about my third lift. I increased speed and force until my crank was slamming into her muff. Hope froze as a huge orgasm tore through her body. I continued to fuck her hard even as her pussy was squirting her cum all over my legs and belly.

I looked over at Brooke, and she had her hands down her shorts, rubbing circles on her clit for all she was worth. I wanted her to remove those shorts so that I could watch, but I still didn't know what was going on here, and asking your girlfriend's twin to get naked could be interpreted as all kinds of wrong. I lifted Hope, and her last, and probably hardest squirt deflected from the head of my johnson, and splashed Brooke, who was within a foot of the edge of our bed. Hope collapsed against me; breathing like she just ran a 5k.

I looked over at Brooke, and I saw large droplets of girl cum on her thighs, on her pale blue shorts, and on the belly of her yellow athletic shirt. Our eyes locked. She had a fierce look that jungle cats have right before they pounce on their prey. The stretchy blue shorts came off with a lift of hips, and a flash of fabric. She propped her feet on the edge of the bed; and rubbed her cunt furiously with one hand, and fingered herself with the other. She was whipping herself into a fury, and her eyes were still locked with mine. She tightened her stomach muscles, which lifted her ass of the bed. She came with an orgasmic scream that sounded like it really was from an animal. Clear fluid squirted from her pussy like it was shot out of a super-soaker. It hit Hope in the back, and splashed my face and legs. She continued with her erotic display, and quickly came again; this time onto the duvet. Somehow, I thought that, between the two of them, there might not be a dry spot to sleep on this bed tonight. Brooke was spent, and she sagged in the chair gasping for breath.

I finally saw that they weren't totally identical. Instead of the landing strip of dark blonde hair that Hope had, Brooke had a neatly trimmed triangle that covered her mound. I was still hard as a fence post in the winter, as I was the only one in the room that hadn't cum yet. Hope started to stir.

"I'm sorry Rob, but I think that you shorted my brain out after about orgasm number two." She swiveled to look at Brooke. "How the fuck did you learn how to squirt like that?" Brooke tried to look innocent, but her roguish smirk was telling Hope all that she needed to know.

"Well," Brooke stated nonchalantly, "you pretty much described exactly how he made you squirt the first time, and I reverse-engineered it. OMG! After the first time cumming like that I couldn't move for like ten minutes." Hope smiled at Brooke, and Brooke smiled back at her sister.

"I think that this guy needs some relief." She slid off my lap, grabbed my schlong, and demonstrated how hard I was by slapping her face with my cock. Brooke just licked her lips. Hope giggled. "Do you want to help him out with this thing?" Brooke practically bounced out of the chair and onto the bed. Hope looked at her sister seriously. "Don't you ever say that I don't share with you."

"I promise that I will never say that again." Brooke giggled. "So big guy," she turned to me. "I haven't had sex in six months." She looked at my cock, and she was almost physically drooling from two of her openings. "That thing looks dangerous to my little va-jay-jay. Would you mind if I were on top? I can control penetration a little more from cowgirl." I nodded at her.

"That's fine," I said. "Where should I cum when it's time?"

"Anywhere you want, Rob. Now lay back flat for me." I have had plenty of threesomes, but never one with sisters; or even hotter, identical twins. After I lay back, she leaned forward, and kissed me gently on the lips. She put her hands on my stomach, and I felt the wetness of her pussy on the head of my cock. She rocked back a little bit more, and I felt pressure pushing down on my rod; she bit her bottom lip as she groaned.

"It's been a while, huh sis?" Brooke ignored her sister completely. "Just think, not only is he a sex god in bed, he also treats me like a princess." Brooke giggled, but didn't open her eyes. She bumped back against me, and I almost started to slide inside her insanely tight tunnel of love.

"I think that the words that I heard him yell at his princess were, 'You are a hole, and holes don't look me in the eyes.'" Half my head slid in, and she froze right there on the edge with an orgasm that threatened to push me back out.

"Like I said," Hope countered, "like a princess. I have always been a submissive, and he is a perfect dom when I need one." I felt my cock head, and an inch of shaft sliding into my girlfriend's twin sister. I let out a moan.

"Feeling good down there, Rob?" Brooke asked teasingly. "Be sure to hold that cum in until you can get it deep inside of my belly. Isn't it always more fun to cum inside?" I moaned again, and a couple more inches slid in. She was in about halfway. She must have been inpatient, because she just kept bouncing violently until I was in up to the hilt. She tensed on my dick as a good-sized orgasm rippled through her insides. It felt like she was trying to turn my dick into a diamond.

"You may have learned to squirt, Brook, but I can't wait to see you squirt from a cervical orgasm." Hope sounded supremely smug, like she was so much more worldly than her twin.

"Oh my god, Hope," Brooke purred, "he is so fucking big."

"Do you feel full?" Hope asked. I barely heard their conversation. My balls were aching with the need to cum.

"I'm totally stuffed. I don't think I could fit another fraction of an inch." I didn't think that Brooke was lying. My cock felt like it was being squeezed in a velvet lined vise.

"You have to find your C spot." Hope advised. "If you rub him up against the end of your pussy, you will find a sensitive spot. Bump him repeatedly against that, unless it hurts." I felt Brooke swiveling her hips around. Her expression changed dramatically when she had my cock pointed towards her back. She leaned forwards and began to work three inches in and out of her, on the exact same angle. She dropped herself, and let gravity do all the work. She grunted when I bottomed out, but the look on her face was not of pain, but that of puzzlement.

"Oh. My. Gawd! I think I found it!" She dropped herself on my cock with increasing frequency. She might have found her C-spot, as Hope called it, but I was about to explode.

"I'm gonna cum, Brooke!" Brooke dropped down, pinning me deep inside her. I felt her cunt muscles rippling, and I lost it. My orgasm was so intense that it forced my eyes closed. Rope after rope of sticky cum spurted out inside of my girlfriend's twin sister, and I was right next to her cervix. My head was swimming too much to think about repercussions at that current moment. Only as the moment had passed did I realize that I had her hips pinned down so that she couldn't have moved an inch, even if she had wanted to. I guess some things are instinct driven from the animal part of the brain. Breathe, eat, drink, and cum as deeply inside as you can.

As soon as I had finished, she moved up my chest to kiss me tenderly. I felt my cock get pushed sideways, and I felt Brooke get jostled. She broke the kiss with a moan.

"Oh yes, Hope. Eat his cum right out of my cunt. She raised herself up in a push up motion. I could see Hope latched onto her sister's pussy. Her eyes were wild, like she was a castaway drinking her last bottle of water. "You dirty fucking skank," Brooke said, "you are drinking cum from your own sister's pussy." She leaned back a bit, and Hope began to lick her clit. Brooke ground her pussy into her sister's face. "Right there, Hope. Right there. Don't stop!" Brooke threw her head back, and howled as she squirted down Hope's body; soaking her from neck to knees.

Two minutes later and Brooke was almost asleep on my chest, and Hope had her head on my shoulder, and she was cuddled up next to me. A few minutes later Brooke had the slow, steady breathing of someone who was dead to the world. I felt Hope scoot up closer to my ear.

"So, what did you think? Was that fun?" Hope whispered in my ear so she wouldn't wake up her sister.

"Yeah, Hope. I liked it a lot." I really didn't know what to say. I was surprised, and standing in a place with no ground rules.

"I don't care if you fuck her, Rob. It was super-hot. I had three orgasms watching you two." She must have caught a look of confusion on my face. "Are you surprised that I don't mind if you fuck my sister?" She giggled quietly. "I don't mind you fucking anyone, as long as I can fuck them too, but I don't even care if I'm around with Brooke. She is my sister. She would never hurt me, so go to town on her." Her blue eyes sparkled mischievously.

"You eating her pussy was the hottest thing that I have ever seen. My god!" She giggled again, and my dick started coming back to life. I motioned with my head for Hope to scoot over in bed, and I slid Brooke gently to the mattress.

Hope got down on her hands and knees on the mattress, and then laid her upper body flat on the bed. Her perfect ass was presented to me, and she wiggled it back and forth, like she would really need to entice me to fuck her doggie style. I was on my knees behind her, but the disparity in our height would make for a strange angle. I grabbed the pillow from the top of the bed and put it under her knees, lining her up so that my cock slid into her easily. She was wet and slippery, and quickly took all of my tool inside her.

"I want you to hold me down when you cum inside me, just like you did her. That was so hot!" I pulled back, and her lips pulled back with my cock, feeling like an extra hand that gripped me as I left her. She moaned softly as I pushed back in. "Harder Rob. I don't care if it makes me sore in the morning. Some pain is just worth it." I sank deep inside of her again, bumping her C-spot as I bottomed out. I didn't think that she; much like her sister, could take even a fraction of an inch more. It is like they were clones, right down to the size of their twats.

I gripped her hips and started fucking her hard. She let out a little grunt when I bottomed out, so I figured that I was doing it right. I looked over and saw Brooke watching us go at it. She was smiling, and playing with her clit. After a few minutes Hope wasn't pushing back as hard as she should have been.

"Are you all right, babe?" I asked this question as I pulled her hips harder back into me. She realized what had been happening, and immediately began pushing her body harder. After about ten or fifteen minutes, she had at least two gushers, and half a dozen smaller orgasms. God she was still so tight. Yoga does a body good, because I had tried every which way possible to break her cunt; it just kept asking for more, and Hope was still as tight as she was the first time that I fucked her. Brooke was working her pussy with both hands, and looking smoking hot while doing so. I felt the tingle in my balls that meant that my orgasm would happen in mere seconds. I grabbed her around her waist, and I pushed us both over on our side.

"I'm cumming!" I grunted, and made sure to crush her body against mine, so that there would be no escaping my seed. The first of my semen hit her cervix, and she came as hard as I've ever seen her. She shook almost like she was having a seizure, but she never squirted a bit. I don't know if I could have pulled out if I tried after she had started climaxing. I gave her all my baby batter, and I held her close. Hope was wrapped in my arms, and she turned to look back at me with eyes that looked completely satisfied.

As I let her go, Brooke moved quick as a snake, and locked her mouth against Hope's pussy. She made intentional slurping noises as she sucked semen from her sister's snatch. Hope moaned as her sister's tongue did its work. After a couple of minutes Brooke slid two fingers inside her sibling, and locked her mouth around Hope's clitoris.

Hope was laying on her back, and she kept pushing her pelvis up to her sister's face. Brooke took it all in stride, and Hope came like a gusher for her sister. Hope drenched Brooke's hair, her face, and sprayed up over her shoulders and onto her back. Finally, the flow slowed, and Brooke let go of her lip lock on her sister's cooter. I leaned forward and kissed Brooke soundly on the lips. I felt her tongue against my teeth, and I allowed it in; tasting both the light taste of Hope, and the slightly salty taste of my own spunk.

Hope wiggled up between us, and kissed her sister with gusto. I have to admit that watching two Hopes kissing each other was extremely hot. Hope turned and kissed me soundly. Brooke was going to be an exciting house guest.

Thanks to Burl Ives for the "Donut Song."

12