Tricked Twice

Story Info
My girlfriend leads my sister and me down a dangerous road.
32.4k words
4.67
310.1k
779
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers

ZACK

* * * * *

I looked across the table at my girlfriend Alex and saw that she was in a good mood. A great mood. The most gorgeous woman I've ever met, smart, and funny. A deadly combination.

"You know my little sister, right?" I prompted.

"Yeah, I remember. The nerd," Alex answered.

Blunt but fair. Claire was a nerd, just like me. She was two years younger and the same bug that inspired me to get into computer science bit her, too. We were a lot alike in other ways, which made sense given the fact that we were family. Both of us had the same brown eyes and dark, unruly hair. We inherited that from Dad.

"Yes, the nerd," I confirmed.

Alex and I have been dating for almost two years but during that time, she only ever met my family once — last thanksgiving. I was the first to officially bring someone home to be inspected by the parental units, so there hadn't been a lot of time for Alex and Claire to get to know each other.

Waiting for me to go on, Alex took another bite of her sandwich.

"It turns out she's much smarter than me and just had her last finals. She's officially done with college half a year early."

"Ooomm," Alex squealed in admiration with a mouth full of ham and cheese. She gave her thumbs up.

"And what I wanted to ask was..." I took a deep breath. "How do you feel about her maybe, if you don't have a problem with it, staying here for a little bit?"

Alex raised her left eyebrow.

"Not forever or anything, it's just that she doesn't have a job or a place to live yet and really doesn't want to move back home. You know how my parents are, she'll never be treated as an adult there. And it's pretty far outside the city, too."

Alex pursed her lips. She looked at me intently with those beautiful blue eyes. She always looked at me like she saw right inside of me. It meant she was thinking hard.

"You know we only have one bathroom, right?" she replied after a minute.

"Yes. She's very neat and it wouldn't be for too long. Just until she finds a place of her own."

"We don't have a bed in the guest room."

Our apartment wasn't very big and calling it a "guest room" was very generous. It was barely bigger than a utility closet and at the moment held boxes we never got around to unpacking. There'd be just enough space there for a small bed, a table, and a chair. Officially it was a two-bedroom apartment, though the rent was more like one-and-a-half.

Other than that, it was a nice place. Just outside downtown with a view of Regal Park. The combined living room and kitchen was more than enough for two people. When we moved in nine months ago, the previous owners left behind a barely-used three-seater and all we had to get was a cheap dining table from IKEA and a nice TV.

"She said she was bringing her own air mattress."

"We won't be able to have loud sex in the kitchen anymore."

"We haven't had sex in the kitchen since a week after we moved in."

"I know, right. Why do they have to make beds so comfortable?"

"You probably won't even know she's here. Claire has always been pretty shy and she'll probably just be on her computer in her room when she's here," I said, steering the conversation back on topic.

"Do you want her here?" Alex asked.

It was my turn to think. "I really want to be the kind of brother she can count on."

"Aww," Alex cooed and pushed back her chair. She walked around the table and promptly plopped into my lap. "And that's why I love you so much," she said and kissed me.

"Is that a yes?" I asked with the memory of her warm lips making it hard to think about anything else.

"On one condition," she said with a serious face, though immediately betrayed herself by grabbing my crotch.

"What's that?"

"That we have sex in the kitchen while we still can," she said, grinned, and squeezed my dick.

* * * * *

The doorbell rang.

"Oooh, that's her," Alex said, sitting up.

Sure enough, when I opened the door, my little sister Claire stood in the hallway. Three inches shorter than me and much better dressed. I could tell she had gone all out, wearing her Sunday outfit — blouse, blazer, and a skirt that went past the knees. She had her backpack slung over one shoulder and a big duffel bag on the ground with a cardboard box containing an air mattress sitting on top.

"Hey," I said, smiling at her.

Alex squeezed between me and the doorframe to throw her arms around Claire in a tight hug. Terrified, Claire looked at me for help. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"That's a price you're going to have to pay if you want to live here," I told her.

"Please, come in," Alex said and picked up the duffel bag, handing me the box. I managed to just get out of the way before she ran me over. "You've never been here before, right?"

"No," Claire said quietly.

"Well, this is it," Alex announced, waving her free arm around the living room. "It's not much but you're free to hang out and watch TV and everything." She set the duffel bag down by the door to the spare room. "And we made some room in the fridge for your stuff."

I opened the fridge and gestured at the bottom shelf and one of the two crisper boxes, which were empty. Claire nodded.

"We only have one bathroom so we'll have to share. There should be plenty of room for your things in there. You can use Zack's space since he doesn't need it."

"I don't have a lot," Claire said.

"Then it will definitely fit," Alex said, grinning. "This door is our bedroom," she continued, pointing at the closed door. "Please knock loudly if you ever need anything, don't just barge in."

"I won't, I promise," Claire said quickly, looking at me like Alex had accused her of doing something naughty.

"Great, then let me show you your room," Alex said and opened the door to the spare room.

We'd spent the day before moving everything unnecessary out and giving it a solid clean. It had been a great opportunity to get rid of things that Alex didn't need or want anymore; now our collection of things that we didn't have a place for were just two boxes, one containing my books and another one containing her miscellaneous items. One was in our closet, the other in the living room next to the TV.

"I hope it's big enough."

The room smelled lemon-scented and a hand-operated air-pump laid on the desk. I followed the two inside and set the air mattress box down onto the table. Claire looked around, grinning.

"It's wonderful," she said, peering out the window overlooking Regent Park.

"The walls are pretty thick and the bathroom is like a buffer between our rooms, so if things get pretty loud it won't really bother us."

"I have headphones," Claire said.

"Oh yes, that is totally what I was talking about," Alex said, shooting me a sly grin.

"Thank you so much for letting me stay here," Claire said.

"No problem," I said.

"Happy to have you here," Alex added and looked like she was thinking about giving her another hug, but decided against it. "After you get settled in we can go grocery shopping. There's a couple things I need anyway."

"Okay," Claire said.

"Do you need anything right away?"

"No," Claire and shook her head.

Years of brotherly experience made it obvious that she really needed to be left alone for the moment. I grabbed the back of Alex's shirt and tugged her toward the door.

"Just say if you need anything," I said in the room, closing the door behind me.

"Wow, she really is shy," Alex said, frowning.

"I told you."

Alex walked to the kitchen and grabbed an apple. "She is so adorable, though."

"Is she?"

"Yeah. She's like a miniature version of you," Alex giggled.

"Our mom has strong genes."

"if you grew out your hair and put on a little makeup you'd totally look like a chick."

"I do not have boobs," I defended myself.

"True, true," Alex muttered. "I'm sure we can fix that."

I rolled my eyes while Alex took a huge bite of the apple. She kept eyeing the door to Claire's room as if she expected it to open any moment.

"She's probably on her computer," I said.

"Did I scare her off by being too friendly?"

"No, you were great."

"Is this what it feels like to be parents?" Alex asked.

I chuckled. "Maybe? I don't know."

"I like her."

"That's good. I like her, too," I said, rubbing Alex's back.

* * * * *

When I stepped out of the bathroom at a little past seven in the morning, Claire sat at the dining table in her favorite Stargirl pajamas eating a bowl of cereal with the newspaper in front of her. She was doing the crossword puzzle, though the housing section had been pulled out.

"Sleep well?" I asked, pouring myself some oatmeal.

"Uh-huh," Claire grunted.

It's been a week since she moved in and we all kind of settled into our daily routine. My mom, Claire, and I have always been early risers. Alex, on the other hand, blissfully snored away, still fast asleep. She was very grouchy if she woke up too early.

"Got any plans for today?" I asked, expecting another grunt.

Instead, Claire's head snapped up and she grinned at me. "Yeah, Alex and I are going to the mall."

"You are?"

"Yeah, she said she wanted to get to know me better and booked us for a pedicure."

"That sounds great."

"I've never had one before."

"Neither have I," I laughed.

Claire rolled her eyes. "Your girlfriend is really nice."

"I think so, too."

"You should marry her."

"We've only been dating for two years."

"That's plenty of time."

"Okay, sure. I'll go ask for her hand in marriage and then we can take you in as our little pet."

Claire stuck out her tongue at me. "Just saying."

"Noted."

For the next nine hours, my mind was on the delivery of a new server. It was the first time we were capable of deploying our product to an in-house server and after only a couple of minutes, it was painfully clear that it was going to take multiple days just to set it up right.

Most of my day involved typing error messages into a search engine to figure out why nothing was working. The worst part wasn't that it was difficult — it really wasn't — but that it was boring. Somehow, doing a boring task for eight hours was far worse than trying something difficult.

By the time I returned home, I had completely forgotten about the conversation with Claire that morning. I walked through the door and went straight to the sofa to collapse in exhaustion. My blissful rest was interrupted by Alex grabbing my hands and pulling me to my feet.

"Your expertise is required," she said, shoving me toward Claire. "Notice anything different?"

The vague memory of that morning's conversation popped into my head and I looked at Claire's fingernails. They were very neat, perfectly smooth, with a clean tip. Not a speck of dirt in sight and almost glossy.

"That looks nice. Very clean," I said.

Claire grinned.

"And?" Alex prodded.

"And... uh, I don't know? They're long?"

"No, you dummy. Do you notice anything else."

I looked at my sister again. She was wearing makeup, not really styled, which I supposed wasn't that unusual. I'd never seen the purple shirt with flowers before but I didn't know if that was supposed to be the new thing or not. Her hair was a lot smoother than usual but I had no idea if that meant she got a haircut or anything. One side was tucked behind her ears, like usual. Then she slightly cocked her head and the light caught in one of her earlobes.

"Oh!" I blurted out. "You have earrings."

Claire nodded.

"We got her ears pierced," Alex explained.

I moved in closer and saw two small metal ornaments.

"They're just sterile earrings until it heals properly," Claire said.

"I see. They look nice anyway."

"When they gunned her the first time, she screamed so loud all the windows in the mall rattled," Alex laughed.

"Shut up!" Claire burst out and started blushing the way she usually did when embarrassed.

"I had to promise her ice cream to get the other side done," Alex giggled.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I told Claire.

"It's okay. It doesn't hurt at all anymore," Claire scowled.

"It was totally worth it," Alex said. "You look gorgeous."

That wiped the scowl off of Claire's face and she beamed at both Alex and me. That smile could warm a frozen heart. Seeing my little sister happy was the best feeling in the world. Well, second best if you counted bedroom stuff with Alex.

It didn't really hit me until that moment but Claire had changed significantly from the shy girl that I used to know. Sure, she still wasn't very outgoing but she warmed up to Alex much faster than I expected. The two of them were quite chummy.

* * * * *

It wasn't often that I got out of work early but when my boss told me that there had been an "incident" and management thought it was best that everyone went home, I didn't question it. I assumed they were trying to run damage control but it could have been anything. Not my job, not my problem. They didn't pay me enough for that.

Usually, Alex was still out around that time, taking a few laps around the block after sitting at the laptop all day, so I didn't expect anyone to be home. I certainly didn't knock before entering my own apartment.

That's how I walked in on my little sister standing in the kitchen with a cucumber down her throat. She spotted me the moment I came into view and frantically pulled out five inches of saliva-coated cucumber, followed by a long strand of saliva. She threw it aside, hitting the tiled kitchen wall. It broke into two pieces and then splattered on the floor.

"It's not what it looks like!" Claire blurted out before her telltale blush turned her face red.

Alex started giggling uncontrollably; her lips turned white from trying to hold back the laughter. Claire's gaze darted between myself and Alex and I wasn't sure who she was more pissed at. In the end, she stomped into her room and slammed the door shut behind her.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"You're home too early," Alex said ruefully, bending down to pick up the cucumber pieces.

"Yeah, they sent everyone home. Someone screwed up. Not my department. Why was my little sister doing... that."

"She's gotta learn somehow," Alex said matter of factly. She ran the two big pieces under the sink.

"But not like that," I insisted.

"Oh? You'd rather she practice on a guy?" Alex fired back.

"No, that's not what I meant."

"What did you mean, then?"

"Nevermind."

Alex raised the same piece of cucumber that had just been in Claire's mouth and took a hearty bite.

"Are you seriously going to eat that?" I asked.

"We paid good money for it. It's not like she fucked it," Alex said, smirking. "Yet."

"That's not funny."

"Your face begs to differ. If you could see the look on your face, you'd think it's funny, too."

"Can you at least practice on something we don't eat?"

"You want me to get her a dildo?"

"No, I do not."

"A bottle?"

"No."

"A flashlight?"

"Just drop it."

"A hairbrush?"

"Alex, please. Forget I said anything."

"Sure will," Alex said defiantly. She walked past me, taking another crunchy bite of cucumber and slapped my ass.

Did it really make a difference if she taught Claire how to give a blowjob? She was right that my sister would learn eventually. I wanted to be mad at Alex but being so open about sex and related topics was one of the reasons I fell in love with her.

"I'm sorry, you're right," I said. "Out of all the options I can think of, it's the least worst. Can you tell Claire that I'm sorry, too?"

"You could tell her yourself," Alex said, smirking.

"The only job I want to talk about with my sister is the one she needs a resume for."

"Chicken," Alex scoffed but she nevertheless came over to plant a quick peck on my lips.

* * * * *

All the things I had carefully planned just seemed to evaporate the instant I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. That's how it usually went after a long, hard week at work. Saturdays were there to relax and just zone out.

The apartment was nice and quiet, Alex took Claire out shopping. It was a regular occurrence these days, I didn't really think twice about it. I zapped aimlessly through the channels until settling on Food Fight, a cooking contest show. Alex wasn't a big fan of them; she got frustrated watching the contestants keep messing things up. I, cooking disaster extraordinaire, liked knowing that I wasn't the worst cook in the world.

A little past noon my phone buzzed. Apparently, I had six unread messages from Alex. I tapped and saw the first one had been sent around ten a.m. Damn phone.

ALEX: LOL look what i found

Attached to the message was a picture, taken in a dressing room. She wore a french maid costume; thigh-high white stockings, black miniskirt, a lace-trimmed apron, corset, and a blouse so thin it was see-through.

Dressing up as a maid had been one of her fantasies for a while. She wanted me to play a rich, married guy who couldn't help but take notice of the new maid. After ordering her to do her chores, I couldn't help myself anymore and just fucked her while she tried to iron my shirts.

We never got around to it because she never found an outfit she liked.

ALEX: Please don't fire me I promise to obey every command

Another picture, this time with her torso bent over and legs straight, pretending she was cleaning. She wasn't wearing any underwear and her pussy peeked out underneath the extremely short hemline of the skirt.

While it wasn't my fantasy, I did like the look of Alex's pussy and felt my cock stirring in my pants.

The next message was dated twenty minutes later.

ALEX: Oops your sister saw the outfit in my bag

ALEX: She laughed when I told her that she had to wear it from now on and clean for us

I groaned. I loved that Alex was a very straightforward, kinky person but sometimes I wished she had a little restraint. I didn't really want my sister to know what we were doing in the bedroom.

I kept scrolling.

ALEX: She's up for it

Seeing the attached picture was like a punch to my stomach. It was a picture of Claire, wearing that exact same outfit. She was in the exact same pose as Alex had been — legs straight, bent forward, feathering away imaginary dust. The only differences were that Claire wasn't wearing the stockings and she looked at the camera and stuck out her tongue.

If the phone had been just an inch or two lower, I would have been able to see if Claire was going bare underneath as well, but the angle the photo was just shy of showing everything. I swallowed a lump in my throat. There was no way that Claire would have posed like that if she hadn't been wearing underwear, I was sure of that. And yet, I couldn't get the image of Alex out of my head, flashing her puffed up pussy to the mirror.

The front of my pants was uncomfortably tight and I had to adjust. I didn't want to have an erection while looking at pictures of Claire but my body took a while to respond.

I dreaded what the last message would be. It was sent ten minutes ago.

ALEX: Eating lunch at the mall, you want me to bring back anything?

That was a relief. I quickly replied that I wasn't hungry and set the phone down again. The TV was still on, though I had no idea what had happened in the entire episode. My mind was still on that damn picture of my little sister.

Why the hell had Alex sent me that?

Part of me was pissed, the other part was horny. I scrolled back up to the picture of Alex, flashing her pussy. Then back down to the picture of my sister. It really was the exact same pose. That couldn't have been an accident, could it? What were the odds of that?

Butterflies buzzed around my stomach and inside my skull. Without really thinking about it, I got up and headed to the bathroom. Standing in front of the sink, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick. It felt great to let it free.

rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers
123456...9