All Comments on 'A Girl on the Bus Pt. 06'

by ElectricBlue

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
Very Romantic Story****

Anymore parts? This is a very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing.

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
It took a while to get there

And it took a while to do the job once they had arrived at their destination.

These things shouldn't be rushed. They should be savoured.

It was lovely.

Lue

AnnemarrieHarrisAnnemarrieHarrisabout 4 years ago
Lovely story

Thank you for a delicious little tale of chance and lust. Loved it.

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 4 years agoAuthor

Any more parts? Maybe, maybe not. Delilah is a very private woman, and might not like too much attention. We'll see :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poetry

Sublime writing, scarcely matched in this venue. This is a fantasy that many of us have had, meeting someone and coming together in a magical way, with no friction or hitches in the flow.

This could be in a magazine, it's that good. Do you write professionally? If not, maybe you should try. If you do, thanks for this gift!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
👍 series

Wonderful series

ElectricBlueElectricBlueabout 4 years agoAuthor

No, I'm not a professional writer; just lucky I can turn a phrase or two. Plus a vivid imagination and an eye for women in the street and on the commute. The woman who inspired this story really did have a low voice with an accent and always wore beautiful clothes. A Jenny Swing Skirt is the name of the cut Delilah wears in the earlier chapters, according to my search engine.

holliday1960holliday1960about 4 years ago
Understated and elegant

This story has a life all its own... it rolls like a river. Really enjoying your writing again.

steverob1054steverob1054about 4 years ago
Wonderful writing

How lucky we are to have you EB - you write so wonderfully well - such calm, measured and well thought out choice of words, such an eye for the tiniest detail which adds such depth. Thank you

GoofyRobGoofyRobalmost 4 years ago
Crooked teeth

Perhaps somewhere we will learn the significance of this. But until then I remain curious. Love the series.

ElectricBlueElectricBluealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Comment received through PM:

I read through Girl on a Bus. I loved how you built rhythms and repetition into the prose, particularly the dialogue. And it’s great to see stories that have oblique elements, a certain amount of Impressionism, rather than rote and dry scenes that read like furniture assembly instructions.

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Excellent story, great imagery makes it seem like we are there.

Thanks!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

So beautiful, so much worth waiting for, such kindness and passion - what a great combination!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Your women, so far, Bec, Ruby, Delilah, are strong.

Somewhat like a passive aggressive Mistress, if that makes sense ;)

I like the way they baby their man, a touch of humiliation, without being mean.

Henry_ThomasHenry_Thomas12 months ago

I really liked the build up, but for some reason I nearly always find the act a bit of an anti-climax. A bit like the journey being better than the destination. However, I love the way you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElectricBlue@ElectricBlue
A writer of mostly urban erotica, with more café scenes than a classic French movie; occasional departures to more fantastic worlds, off planet and on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES