A Girl on the Bus Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She found another angle, and began to slide on me faster. I held her sides and pushed my fuck up into her, and we edged closer, our breath coming faster. Her breasts bounced as I thrust harder. "Oh god, oh god, oh god," she whispered her prayers once again, "I'm soo... yes, yes, yes, oooo, that's... oh fuuuck, please please..."

But she was taking me, taking me, and at the base of my spine I felt that familiar surge, that... ahhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, take me Delilah, I'm...

"Come with me beauty, oh god, yes, I'm..."

Coming.

And with a high squeal of pleasure Delilah came, and her finish finished me, pulling up huge spasms as I jetted come into her, deep into her, ohh fuck... Delilah thrust her body down hard onto my cock, grinding her clit down on me for a final, shuddering surge, before falling forward onto my chest, into my arms. She shuddered again, twice, and I hugged her so tight I couldn't breath; then I could, gasping.

Still inside her, I eased Delilah onto her side, and we lay face to face, stroking each other with soft, wondrous fingers, both of us finding the quietness in the other.

"Thank you," I whispered, stroking her cheek.

"My pleasure," she replied, stroking mine.

Between us, we tugged the cover up and she snuggled into my arms. "That was very lovely, Adam. I'm glad there was the storm and the rain and I got all wet."

Outside, the rain started falling again, blown in a light clatter against the window.

"When will it stop?" I wondered. But Delilah was falling asleep and didn't answer, so I held her, gently stroking her hair.

"Adam," she whispered, but it might have been the same thought as before, because she didn't say any more.

Later, I awoke, and found myself on my back with Delilah's head on my shoulder. At some stage earlier she must have stirred, for the candles were out and the curtains were drawn. The room was completely dark.

Later again, I woke, and was spooning her. She fitted perfectly, curled with her back against my chest, her breathing slow and steady.

In the morning when I woke, I found her looking at me. She smiled as she watched me wake up. I looked at her lips. She saw me looking and her smile widened, showing her teeth which were slightly crooked.

I'd wondered what she'd look like, waking slowly on a pillow next to mine, her deep brown eyes opening slowly, my eyes the first gaze she saw.

Delilah looked at me the same way she did, the way she looked at me on the bus in the morning.

12